July 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cziki

i was expecting this mascara to give more definition and volume to my lashes but unfortunately this didnt happen. i have shorter than average lashes which are quite straight so i prefer diorshow, but my best friend, who has naturally long and curly lashes, has used this product and the effects were beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

I got this mascara as a free sample. I love it. It keeps my lashes seperate, unlike the other mascaras that tend to give you the spider lashes. I love it, I finally have found a mascara that looks good on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by augustpinkgirl

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I was given this in a GWP two years ago, and have been hooked ever since! It is perfect if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts. The only problem is that it does run easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by cassie785l

I don't need much when it comes to mascara. My lashes are very long and thick-they are just a lighter color toward the ends so in order for them to be visible I need to darken them with mascara. I received this as a GWP, and I've been using it on and off since. I've noticed that the past 4 times I've worn this I received compliments from complete strangers on my lashes. It must be good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by bartamy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also received this as a bonus sample with a Clinique purchase, and I was initally hooked. It went on wet, thin and seemed like a perfect mascara. But after the frist few uses, the tube seemed to start to dry out and my eyelashes got that dreaded spidery look. I thought it was an older tube, so I went back and purchased the full size. Again, I had initial success; and then (within a week!) it got noticeably globby and is more headahce than it's worth to use it anymore. I did try to clean off the brush, as well as the top of the bottle, but nothing seemed to work. If you like thickly spiderish lashes, this might be your HG mascara. If you like something less
Liza Minelli-ish, don't bother with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 1:08:00 AM More reviews by valacy

I received this in a Clinique bonus and had no real plans on using it. Then I lost my mascara and went hunting for anything to use in my closet. I discovered this sample and tried it on -- I have been hooked ever since. It's my first Holy Grail. Seriously. The only product I've been able to cross off the list of "still searching for something that works" is this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by flirty

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It made my lashes thick but didn't clump..or flake! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

I got this mascara as a ( quite large ) sample. Ever since I can never go out without it. I absolutly love it. I always have back up for it too, and even have one at my bf's ! First off, the color is great. I have it in black and I love it ! Then it doesn't smell anything which is bliss, and I can actually sleep with my mascara on when I went out without fearing the eye disater the next day. It stays forever, lengens lashes and gives them volume without making them stick together ! It's just wonderfull !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome product, regarded it's used properly. I use it daily in rotation with my BonneBell Eyestyle mascara.

Positives: ++You DON'T NEED AN EYELASH CURLER!!! :):)
++Huge tube, lasts a long time
++Easy to apply
++Makes my eyelashes look like doll lashes in only a few swipes (incredible at increasing height and length of lashes)
++Easy to remove

Negatives: --Expensive! $17 a tube!
--Tends to clump if you're not careful
--Makes lashes pretty stiff
--Ugly, but easy to use packaging

Thankfully I only need to buy this once in a while since it lasts so long.. or else I'd probably go broke! I think I'll buy another tube, just to have on hand, but I'm planning to try something else (maybe by MAC?) for future use. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I know this isn't supposed to irritate eyes, but it kills mine (most mascaras do though). I got this as a freebie and I like the look I get with it despite the fact that the brush makes it hard to reach my lash roots, BUT it seems as soon as I walk out the door my eyes start itching, as the day progresses they start burning. Not good. Plus it flakes off pretty badly for me, of course I'm probably rubbing my eyes 'cause they hurt so much.