July 28, 2014 | 1955 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best! Cute tin, edible lemon scent, and it really does cure your cuticle troubles. I can't use anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

Burt's Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme smelled nice, but was way too greasy for me. I kept worrying about touching my face and getting grease from my fingers all over it. Maybe I don't have "problem" nails and don't really need a product like this. Sorry, nothing special here.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by siufu

love the lemon smell, but the tin is difficult to open and even i have very dry hand, still find this is very greasy, just used for few times and now sits here waiting for me to dump it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by iris1037

I can't believe that I ever survived without my cuticle cream. I LOVE it. Used daily, it makes my nails and fingers look absolutely flawless, which is amazing because I used to get hangnails and dry skin around my nails, plus the fact that I play the piano. I like the fresh smell, and I've never had a hard time opening the tin (maybe I got a good one). Not only will I buy this again, I'll keep buying it for the rest of my life!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. It's the only cuticle treatment I use. Smells divine, rub it in and it softens and smooths the nail and nail bed. No mess like cuticle oils can make.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Kateyez37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love all of Burt's Bees products, and this is not an exception. I am not a person who polishes my nails, and generally just file them down on occasion, so I bought this just to make them look more presentable.

I have to say I've never had a problem opening up the tin, maybe they made it more user friendly (?) Anyway, the lemon fragrance is similar to their Lemon Body/Bath Oil which I also have and use after my shower. I'll use the cuticle cream several times a day, and it is greasy, but absorbs quickly and leaves my normally horrible looking nails and cuticles (I always have hangnails and have a bad habit of biting the skin on the side of my nails) soft and much more healthy.

I've also taken the suggestions given here and use it on my toenails (which I polish regularly and get pedicures because I wear sandals quite a bit) and the cuticle cream makes my toenails look so soft. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone (even guys).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by MargoAlex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this after experiencing my first harsh winter of city living without a car (Waiting outside for lots of trains, cabs and buses)and it soon became a necessity to keep in my purse and in my desk at work. However, after putting it in storage for the summer, I soon found that it helped in keeping those pretty, polished toes looking their best in sandals. Just dab a bit on your cuticles around your toenails and any dry patches that you view on your toes and "VOILA" instant fix! I must also mention the delicious scent: lemon is dominant but it reminds me more of poundcake--one of my childhood feelgood foods.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2003 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kfrench

Wow. Been using this stuff for years. Always makes cuticles look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by rahsfut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is great if you have dried cuticles that tend to peel up like I do. I work with my hands a lot, and manicures aren't in my budget, but with this cream I can keep my hands looking good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely stuff, great smell and texture. Tin is IMPOSSIBlE to open with wet/damp hands and heaven forbid you have a manicure!! lol But as for the actual product, my only complaint is that it doesn't moisturize for very long