December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, isn't this the nicest stuff? Smells divinely lemony, very moisturizing, although just borderline greasy so it's best applied after you've done all your nighttime cleansing/contact removal tasks and then go to bed and let it do its job. Can't beat the price, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells wonderful, like a lemon drop. It works great and I use it a lot in the winter. It keeps me from picking at the dry skin around my nails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MacQueen

Cute little tin with an amazing strong natural lemon scent. Great for massaging into cuticles for a moisturized but not greasy feel. Also great for dry chapped hands and nails. .60 oz

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MMM......wanted to nibble on my fingers. Smells so yummy! Moisturizes my cuticles well too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kariwilson86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells great!!!!!!!!! It's also a nice substance, which really helps improve my skin around my nails (cuticles.) My only two complaints are: 1. it doesn't dry into the skin very well, or at least at a fast pace, so thats why I usually use this stuff at night before going to sleep. 2. The tin! urgh! I've chipped my nails and struggled plenty of times to get this thing open. So now, I have to be very careful how I close it. I have to leave it a bit loose. Otherwise, nice product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best! Cute tin, edible lemon scent, and it really does cure your cuticle troubles. I can't use anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

Burt's Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme smelled nice, but was way too greasy for me. I kept worrying about touching my face and getting grease from my fingers all over it. Maybe I don't have "problem" nails and don't really need a product like this. Sorry, nothing special here.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by siufu

love the lemon smell, but the tin is difficult to open and even i have very dry hand, still find this is very greasy, just used for few times and now sits here waiting for me to dump it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by iris1037

I can't believe that I ever survived without my cuticle cream. I LOVE it. Used daily, it makes my nails and fingers look absolutely flawless, which is amazing because I used to get hangnails and dry skin around my nails, plus the fact that I play the piano. I like the fresh smell, and I've never had a hard time opening the tin (maybe I got a good one). Not only will I buy this again, I'll keep buying it for the rest of my life!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. It's the only cuticle treatment I use. Smells divine, rub it in and it softens and smooths the nail and nail bed. No mess like cuticle oils can make.