January 27, 2015 | 1930 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, but I probably won't buy it again. I like the lemon smell and that's about it. The packaging itself looks cute, but not functional at all. Unlike other reviewers, this doesn't make my cuticles soft at all. For me, applying olive oil before going to bed works much better. I use Q-tip and apply it on my nails and cuticles. It keeps them moisturized and shiny. Try this trick for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

I love this stuff! My cuticles are nasty and horribly damaged, and this makes them so soft and smells so good! It's a bit pricey for the teeny bit you get, but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Catherine81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love it! my cuticles are back to resembling a healthy look. plus it's keeping the once dry skin around my nails nice and soft. Sure, the lid to the tin could have a better design - just twist it softly and it'll come right off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I love this stuff! Makes my cuticles super soft, and the smell is mouth-watering. Nice texture, and the tin is so cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, isn't this the nicest stuff? Smells divinely lemony, very moisturizing, although just borderline greasy so it's best applied after you've done all your nighttime cleansing/contact removal tasks and then go to bed and let it do its job. Can't beat the price, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells wonderful, like a lemon drop. It works great and I use it a lot in the winter. It keeps me from picking at the dry skin around my nails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MacQueen

Cute little tin with an amazing strong natural lemon scent. Great for massaging into cuticles for a moisturized but not greasy feel. Also great for dry chapped hands and nails. .60 oz

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MMM......wanted to nibble on my fingers. Smells so yummy! Moisturizes my cuticles well too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kariwilson86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells great!!!!!!!!! It's also a nice substance, which really helps improve my skin around my nails (cuticles.) My only two complaints are: 1. it doesn't dry into the skin very well, or at least at a fast pace, so thats why I usually use this stuff at night before going to sleep. 2. The tin! urgh! I've chipped my nails and struggled plenty of times to get this thing open. So now, I have to be very careful how I close it. I have to leave it a bit loose. Otherwise, nice product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best! Cute tin, edible lemon scent, and it really does cure your cuticle troubles. I can't use anything else.