October 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Dawn71675

I just jumped on the JT band wagon and I am so happy I did! I got Prune and Beach Plum. They are both pigmented, but very sheer, and give a great plummy shine to your lips. Prune is a bit more frosty or something (not sure exactly-maybe a metallic kind of shimmer, but it's slight), and Beach Plum is more sheer. They both smell great and I just love the color. They are a bit expensive at $14.50 each, but I think they are worth it since they are Lancome and very pretty! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Love these! I only gave them a four however cause I am a bit disappointed that there are so many that you expect to have color only to find out they are basically clear. However, they are great glosses. I have some that are clear but tend to swap those away. My favorites are Beach Plum, Simmer, and Strawberry Glaze although I do like Miracle, Cerise, and Chilled as well. They wear well look great and taste/smell yummy. Not overly expensive either for the amount you get. I love the slant tip packaging as well. Very sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cherie_sydney

I have this in 3 colours: Fraise, Melon and Tutti Fruity. Fraise is so far my favourite because of the nice subtle red sheen it gives. It stays on suprisingly well for a lip gloss and the smell is absolutely stunning......:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like these. i own them in kiwi juice and cerise. the slant tip applicator is nice. and thank goodness they are not tacky. the ones that have it shimmer mildly too :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought two of these when they came out...the pink and blue ones. One smelled like mint, the other bubble gum, but only for a little while. After just a few months they started to smell foul. Almost like they had gone bad. Maybe the batch I got was rotten...I didn't really care for them at all anyway. I don't think I will ever try those again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2003 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved Juicy Tubes! :) I bought the light pink and light blue Juicy Tube when they first came out. I really like the slanted applicator and the texture...not too thin and not too thick. It is great over lipstick or just by itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings on these glosses. What I love about them is that they aren't overly sticky/tacky, have high shine, and come in portable tubes w/ a slant tip applicator. The problems are that I have to do the smell test before buying any, as if I hate the scent or find it obnoxious, I won't wear the gloss, no matter how pretty it is. This happened with Coral Rush, which is one of the first wearable pinky corals I have found for my cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B skin. It was flattering on, but the watermelon Jolly Rancher scent was too strong for me, and I had to return it. I also have and love Simmer, which is a stunning pinky/peachy/nudish color w/ pink opalescence, and smells nicely of a creamsicle. Not too strongly scented, imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by perrier

This lipgloss is fab! i have it in Cerise and Raisin. Cerise is a pretty pink, with small, subtle flecks of gold glitter, and on, it gives your lips a great natural colour boost.

Raisin is a darker, more purple colour with a satin sheen.

The size of these tubes is great to carry in a handbag, and the applicator is built into the tube - so no messy parts.

The gloss last for hours, and can be applied in a light layer, for a more natural look, or thicker for a very glam effect.

I am definately going to try this in other colours too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kimmytang

I must be in the minority here. To be honest, i'm not a fan of sticky lipglosses but this one wasn't too bad. The scents were surprisingly nice, not too sticky. 'fraise' and 'beach plum' are the best IMO. 'miracle' made me feel nauseous and 'lychee' had the prettiest shade but the smell was disgusting.
I would repurchase if i found a shade and flavour i could stand wearing for a few hours.
*UPDATE* I just bought Chilled and i ADORE it! Its a fresh sweet raspberry scented sparkly sheer toffee beige shade. I think this deserves 4.5 lipsticks! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't completely love these as much as some people, but they do provide a nice glassy shine and come in some pretty colors. Framboise is a nice sheer pink and a favorite for this summer. The stickiness factor is pretty high on these glosses and since I have long hair, it can get annoying on windy days. Overall this isn't an everyday gloss for me, I personally prefer something with a creamier consistency, but these are fun and fruity, and I recommend at least giving them a try if you havenít yet. Spring Fling and Hallucination are good for beginners.