Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/11/2003 3:14:00 PM

I don't like this product at all b/c it has terrible packaging, the glosses are way too sheer, and the fruity smells are a bit overpowering. I found that the shine of this product is overrated and the staying power is nonexistant. The above rants combined with the unjustified price tag of $15.50 makes me wonder why I jumped on the bandwagon. Won't repurchase again.

on 2/10/2003 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These lipgloss is similar to the mac lipglass only more expensive.
benefits: gives high shine, last for a long time, pretty packaging. They're very sticky in texture and most of the colors are very sheer they look almost clear on my pigmented lips. However there are few shades of JT that are pigmented enough that it shows up on my lips. They're not moisturizing so prepare to put a balm underneath it!

on 2/7/2003 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For months I have stayed away from this cause I kept thinking of grade school wehrn I last wore glosses. This is nothing like that, a very grown up version of gloss! Love the packaging, the feel, the look. THere is nothing I don't like about this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

juicy tubes are fantastic glosses. they do exactly as their name describes: make your lips juicy! there are so many thick, glossy, gorgeous colors, and i find that they are horribly addicting! the slanted tip makes for flawless application, and the shine these give you is amazing. wonderful glosses !

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love sticky, shiny glosses and these are like a dream come true for me. I am addicted to them. But, the scents are VERY strong and some of them are quite irritating. Also, I couldn't squeaze out a lot of the gloss from the tube, but I love the slanted applicator!

This is a great gloss!
It gives lips a sheer shine and smells great!I have mn for,over a year and it's still not empty so don't worry about the price!

on 2/1/2003 4:56:00 AM

I'm always on the search for long-lasting lipglosses, and these are definitely right up there with my favorites. They last forever, but aren't *overly* sticky. I also love that the shimmery ones don't feel gritty like most shimmery/glittery lipglosses do.

on 1/31/2003 9:56:00 PM

After seeing a show on TV where they rated all the top glosses, this one came out on top, and I had to try it. I swapped for Coral Rush, not knowing if I would like the color, I just knew I wanted to try the texture of the gloss. Well it is my fave lip gloss that I own right now! The texture is not sticky, and it is so shiny. The color is great. People say most turn out to be clear, but this gives me a nice bright pink, without being too overwhelming. Definitely a must have, and I will buy again.

on 1/28/2003 9:45:00 PM

I just jumped on the JT band wagon and I am so happy I did! I got Prune and Beach Plum. They are both pigmented, but very sheer, and give a great plummy shine to your lips. Prune is a bit more frosty or something (not sure exactly-maybe a metallic kind of shimmer, but it's slight), and Beach Plum is more sheer. They both smell great and I just love the color. They are a bit expensive at $14.50 each, but I think they are worth it since they are Lancome and very pretty! :)

on 1/27/2003 10:45:00 PM

Love these! I only gave them a four however cause I am a bit disappointed that there are so many that you expect to have color only to find out they are basically clear. However, they are great glosses. I have some that are clear but tend to swap those away. My favorites are Beach Plum, Simmer, and Strawberry Glaze although I do like Miracle, Cerise, and Chilled as well. They wear well look great and taste/smell yummy. Not overly expensive either for the amount you get. I love the slant tip packaging as well. Very sanitary.

Popular Lip Glosses