December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2003 5:57:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great gloss!
It gives lips a sheer shine and smells great!I have mn for,over a year and it's still not empty so don't worry about the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2003 4:56:00 AM More reviews by KristenL

I'm always on the search for long-lasting lipglosses, and these are definitely right up there with my favorites. They last forever, but aren't *overly* sticky. I also love that the shimmery ones don't feel gritty like most shimmery/glittery lipglosses do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

After seeing a show on TV where they rated all the top glosses, this one came out on top, and I had to try it. I swapped for Coral Rush, not knowing if I would like the color, I just knew I wanted to try the texture of the gloss. Well it is my fave lip gloss that I own right now! The texture is not sticky, and it is so shiny. The color is great. People say most turn out to be clear, but this gives me a nice bright pink, without being too overwhelming. Definitely a must have, and I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Dawn71675

I just jumped on the JT band wagon and I am so happy I did! I got Prune and Beach Plum. They are both pigmented, but very sheer, and give a great plummy shine to your lips. Prune is a bit more frosty or something (not sure exactly-maybe a metallic kind of shimmer, but it's slight), and Beach Plum is more sheer. They both smell great and I just love the color. They are a bit expensive at $14.50 each, but I think they are worth it since they are Lancome and very pretty! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Love these! I only gave them a four however cause I am a bit disappointed that there are so many that you expect to have color only to find out they are basically clear. However, they are great glosses. I have some that are clear but tend to swap those away. My favorites are Beach Plum, Simmer, and Strawberry Glaze although I do like Miracle, Cerise, and Chilled as well. They wear well look great and taste/smell yummy. Not overly expensive either for the amount you get. I love the slant tip packaging as well. Very sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cherie_sydney

I have this in 3 colours: Fraise, Melon and Tutti Fruity. Fraise is so far my favourite because of the nice subtle red sheen it gives. It stays on suprisingly well for a lip gloss and the smell is absolutely stunning......:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like these. i own them in kiwi juice and cerise. the slant tip applicator is nice. and thank goodness they are not tacky. the ones that have it shimmer mildly too :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought two of these when they came out...the pink and blue ones. One smelled like mint, the other bubble gum, but only for a little while. After just a few months they started to smell foul. Almost like they had gone bad. Maybe the batch I got was rotten...I didn't really care for them at all anyway. I don't think I will ever try those again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2003 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved Juicy Tubes! :) I bought the light pink and light blue Juicy Tube when they first came out. I really like the slanted applicator and the texture...not too thin and not too thick. It is great over lipstick or just by itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings on these glosses. What I love about them is that they aren't overly sticky/tacky, have high shine, and come in portable tubes w/ a slant tip applicator. The problems are that I have to do the smell test before buying any, as if I hate the scent or find it obnoxious, I won't wear the gloss, no matter how pretty it is. This happened with Coral Rush, which is one of the first wearable pinky corals I have found for my cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B skin. It was flattering on, but the watermelon Jolly Rancher scent was too strong for me, and I had to return it. I also have and love Simmer, which is a stunning pinky/peachy/nudish color w/ pink opalescence, and smells nicely of a creamsicle. Not too strongly scented, imo.