Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/1/2003 4:56:00 AM

I'm always on the search for long-lasting lipglosses, and these are definitely right up there with my favorites. They last forever, but aren't *overly* sticky. I also love that the shimmery ones don't feel gritty like most shimmery/glittery lipglosses do.

on 1/31/2003 9:56:00 PM

After seeing a show on TV where they rated all the top glosses, this one came out on top, and I had to try it. I swapped for Coral Rush, not knowing if I would like the color, I just knew I wanted to try the texture of the gloss. Well it is my fave lip gloss that I own right now! The texture is not sticky, and it is so shiny. The color is great. People say most turn out to be clear, but this gives me a nice bright pink, without being too overwhelming. Definitely a must have, and I will buy again.

on 1/28/2003 9:45:00 PM

I just jumped on the JT band wagon and I am so happy I did! I got Prune and Beach Plum. They are both pigmented, but very sheer, and give a great plummy shine to your lips. Prune is a bit more frosty or something (not sure exactly-maybe a metallic kind of shimmer, but it's slight), and Beach Plum is more sheer. They both smell great and I just love the color. They are a bit expensive at $14.50 each, but I think they are worth it since they are Lancome and very pretty! :)

on 1/27/2003 10:45:00 PM

Love these! I only gave them a four however cause I am a bit disappointed that there are so many that you expect to have color only to find out they are basically clear. However, they are great glosses. I have some that are clear but tend to swap those away. My favorites are Beach Plum, Simmer, and Strawberry Glaze although I do like Miracle, Cerise, and Chilled as well. They wear well look great and taste/smell yummy. Not overly expensive either for the amount you get. I love the slant tip packaging as well. Very sanitary.

I have this in 3 colours: Fraise, Melon and Tutti Fruity. Fraise is so far my favourite because of the nice subtle red sheen it gives. It stays on suprisingly well for a lip gloss and the smell is absolutely stunning......:)

on 1/21/2003 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i like these. i own them in kiwi juice and cerise. the slant tip applicator is nice. and thank goodness they are not tacky. the ones that have it shimmer mildly too :)

on 1/20/2003 10:31:00 PM

I bought two of these when they came out...the pink and blue ones. One smelled like mint, the other bubble gum, but only for a little while. After just a few months they started to smell foul. Almost like they had gone bad. Maybe the batch I got was rotten...I didn't really care for them at all anyway. I don't think I will ever try those again.

on 1/19/2003 9:06:00 PM

I loved Juicy Tubes! :) I bought the light pink and light blue Juicy Tube when they first came out. I really like the slanted applicator and the texture...not too thin and not too thick. It is great over lipstick or just by itself.

on 1/18/2003 2:31:00 PM

I have mixed feelings on these glosses. What I love about them is that they aren't overly sticky/tacky, have high shine, and come in portable tubes w/ a slant tip applicator. The problems are that I have to do the smell test before buying any, as if I hate the scent or find it obnoxious, I won't wear the gloss, no matter how pretty it is. This happened with Coral Rush, which is one of the first wearable pinky corals I have found for my cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B skin. It was flattering on, but the watermelon Jolly Rancher scent was too strong for me, and I had to return it. I also have and love Simmer, which is a stunning pinky/peachy/nudish color w/ pink opalescence, and smells nicely of a creamsicle. Not too strongly scented, imo.

on 1/15/2003 10:14:00 AM

This lipgloss is fab! i have it in Cerise and Raisin. Cerise is a pretty pink, with small, subtle flecks of gold glitter, and on, it gives your lips a great natural colour boost.

Raisin is a darker, more purple colour with a satin sheen.

The size of these tubes is great to carry in a handbag, and the applicator is built into the tube - so no messy parts.

The gloss last for hours, and can be applied in a light layer, for a more natural look, or thicker for a very glam effect.

I am definately going to try this in other colours too.

Recommended for Medium Skin