BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 7/14/2006 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

well,
i dont understand why this product is so good ?
the packaging isnt the best.. u cant really put it in your purse, as it is a small cardboard box. come on benefit if we're spending almost 30 bucks on blush cant u afford to use plastic and not paper ???????

it came with a small cheap brush which was OK.... cant complain about that
but the blush had a nice scent to it... it was way too pink ( nw25-30)
and didnt do anythign for me it even faded sorry but i just dont understand why ppl spend so much money on a box made of paper and blush that fades and doesnt have much pigment to it. I have other things to spend my money on like bills and car payments then blush that doesnt do anythign for me.... JANE blushing petals is only like 3 bucks and is so much prettier and does so much more !

on 7/5/2006 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this. Not really a blusher but an all over face power that gives a natural glow and makes you look like you got some sleep. Especially good for those with cool colouring. The only down side is how expensive it is.

on 6/29/2006 3:58:00 PM

This is less of a blush for me and more of just a little pick-me-up for when my skin looks pale and bronzers look too fake/just aren't doing the trick. This probably wouldn't be good on anyone with highly pigmented skin or reddish undertones, but it is just dandy on my NC25/C2 skin.

on 6/28/2006 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this over cream blush, and as an all over color. I wouldn't use it on its own; it is too light for that. All in all, I love it! Benefit has the cutest packaging for their products.

on 6/27/2006 6:11:00 PM

I use this all the time as a blush and all-over color. I love the fine texture, but it does make it so you have to use more of it to have the color appear. I also really like the light frangrance. The cute box and brush are an added bonus. I would definitely purchase again.

on 6/25/2006 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

oh i TOTALLY love this, a beautiful shade on my quite pale skin and can be used all over the face or just as blush because it is very subtle. i dont actually have it, but my sister does and I am CONSTANTLY stealing it! seriously, a beautiful colour. downsides being only the bizarre brush, although i can live with it, and the ridiculous price, although to be honest, there is so much in the box that it is worth it because it'll last forever.

I love this blush, it is such a gorgeous baby pink and it really gives my face that pick-me-up look when I am lacking in colour. Just gotta be careful not to over do it!
The packaging is ultra cute, if a little inconvenient, and I would say that it is overly expensive, but in all fairness it does last quite a long time. The brush isn't the best of brushes and could be done without, but no big deal.
The first time I got it as a gift, but recently I got someone who went overseas to buy it from Sephora for me as being here in Australia it is too expensive to just buy from the shops..i actually save $15 if I buy from overseas. I recommend it if you are wanting something to brighten your face without adding too much colour.

on 6/17/2006 5:01:00 PM

This is a pretty natural blush on my NC20 complexion. It has a nice pleasant scent. Some have complained about the included brush but I find it's great for travel.

on 6/14/2006 7:24:00 AM

This color is so subtle and so pretty! At first I felt like it didn't show, but there actually is some shimmery glowy pinkness on my cheeks. I also like how it's hard to put too much on. Sometimes I cheek will look like I have more blush on than the other, but with Dandelion, I never have that problem. I really like the packaging too. Very cute, simple, and comes with its own brush.

on 6/13/2006 9:56:00 PM

This is my first Benefit item (I took advantage of the free international shipping, as it is more overpriced in Australia - $49AUD). The colour is a goegeous pink that looks extremely natural. Some people have said that it doesn't show on them, but on my face it is apparent the blush is there. My skin tone is Chanel #20. The packagaing can be quite annoying especially on days that Im in a rush. It is overpriced in Australia but if Benefit had another promotion with free international shipping, I'd definitely stock up. I can see this as becoming my HG blush :D

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products