December 19, 2014 | 843 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by LyssyLew

A really, really stunning, sheer colour. I'm fair skinned, and this blush really lights up my face without a "wearing makeup" look. It's ridiculously priced though, I really splurged on this- I don't regret it though, it's my makeup staple! But for people who don't want to pay the price, I'm positive MAC has the exact same shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by delia56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loved this product. I have naturally tanned skin so I was a bit worried the pink would be too overwhelming, but it looked fabulous. It gave a natural flush to my face and in the sunlight it added a little shimmery effect. I love this and the brush is so cute. I love how it's so girly!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color, but the box is so clunky! I took a lippie off for the box.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Shellgrl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love BeneFit blushes. This one is so gorgeous & girly

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by martin722

The concept is great, but I think I should have tried Dallas or Georgia. This sheer pinky highlighting powder was just too much pink on my pink toned skin. I tried to use it for about two weeks and just gave up. I have seen it on friedns and it gave them a beautiful glowing youthful look, but not on me. I got the compact with eyeshadows and a gloss along with the dandelion from Sephora and they were all too pink. It will now be passed on to my sister in law.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by calamansi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lovely scent, pretty packaging, and left a nice glow on the skin. BUT i can mention 5 other shimmer products that work so much better than this one. pretty disappointing for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ipeque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this thinking that it is a blush but it turned out to be a highlighter that gives sutle but gorgeous pinkish glow... i've been using it evey single day ever since i've received it and it really achieves a natural vibrant make-up look... the smell is great, i love the box and the brush... my yellowish pale NC15-20 skin looks healthy finally...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2006 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

I wanted a pale pink blush, and I thought this would be perfect. Nope, it takes way too much product to produce any visible result. The smell didn't bother me, but the brush was useless. I used my own brush, but still couldn't get the right effect on my cheeks. And it has too much mauve in it to get the CARGO Catalina look. And it was $28, including tax. Too expensive for a product that doesn't work. My foundation powder from MAC is only $24 and that is well worth it. This blush wasn't worth it. Look elsewhere for a better bargain all around.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by volley28

I really like this, it's cute and fun with a beautiful color - but for the price and quality I'm sticking with Bare Minerals blush in Sorbet. It's the same color without the sparkles and lasts me about over a year. Love the BeneFit, but I just can't justify the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 10:36:00 AM More reviews by dodi14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very sheer, so I probably wouldn't recommend using it alone as a blush unless you already have some natural color in your cheeks. It is a great sheer pink that wakes up that morning face and adds a natural glow to dull skin. It's no miracle worker, but I love the color and would recommend it. Despite the price, it lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it almost daily, and am just starting to see the bottom of the container.