November 27, 2014 | 1430 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by calamansi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lovely scent, pretty packaging, and left a nice glow on the skin. BUT i can mention 5 other shimmer products that work so much better than this one. pretty disappointing for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ipeque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this thinking that it is a blush but it turned out to be a highlighter that gives sutle but gorgeous pinkish glow... i've been using it evey single day ever since i've received it and it really achieves a natural vibrant make-up look... the smell is great, i love the box and the brush... my yellowish pale NC15-20 skin looks healthy finally...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2006 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

I wanted a pale pink blush, and I thought this would be perfect. Nope, it takes way too much product to produce any visible result. The smell didn't bother me, but the brush was useless. I used my own brush, but still couldn't get the right effect on my cheeks. And it has too much mauve in it to get the CARGO Catalina look. And it was $28, including tax. Too expensive for a product that doesn't work. My foundation powder from MAC is only $24 and that is well worth it. This blush wasn't worth it. Look elsewhere for a better bargain all around.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by volley28

I really like this, it's cute and fun with a beautiful color - but for the price and quality I'm sticking with Bare Minerals blush in Sorbet. It's the same color without the sparkles and lasts me about over a year. Love the BeneFit, but I just can't justify the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 10:36:00 AM More reviews by dodi14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very sheer, so I probably wouldn't recommend using it alone as a blush unless you already have some natural color in your cheeks. It is a great sheer pink that wakes up that morning face and adds a natural glow to dull skin. It's no miracle worker, but I love the color and would recommend it. Despite the price, it lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it almost daily, and am just starting to see the bottom of the container.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Marciaferrell

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this color because it is such a pretty color on the cheeks. But it doesn't last. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day. What I feel is a better blush and lasts longer is Paula's Choice blushes. I love them. Benefit has nice colors but does not stay on very long. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by thethe

i love this blush. i actually use it as an all over brightener for my face & collarbone. (overtop of my foundation) makes my fair skin look beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty colour, but it looked too powdery and kind of matte on me, also I hate the ingredient list, which contains too much fragrance and also talc.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Favorable reviews on this site led me to buy this blush and I'm glad I did. I does just what so many of you said. It's a light flush that's easy to wear. It gives me a baby doll glow. I don't want to put the brush back in the box right on top of the product. Ewww! I keep the cardboard box in a plastic drawer with my other makeup at home and the brush with my other brushes. I never need to reapply blush during the day so this works for me. I don't have a problem keeping the box in good condition because it's not in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by horn2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product, but it does have a couple of things I find very wrong with it. One is the smell..smells great, but the whole fragrance on the skin aspect isn't the best idea. Also, I really don't like the packaging because it is cute, but impractical. Can't take it with you anywhere. And the brush is useless to use in that box.

As for how this works… I like it a lot. Almost enough to buy it. I've tried it numerous times, fell in love with it, but never purchased after doing a reality check. I travel frequently and knew it wouldn't be a good choice for me. I checked out the Dandelion palette when it was being produced and liked it, but the color wasn't exactly the same and it didn't look "right" on me.

I have found my Holy Grail of "dandelions" now though. Check out Good Skin Cheer Up. You can only get it at Kohls (I know, not exactly the place you think of to buy makeup). It’s only been out there for a few weeks. I like the Good Skin version much better on my than the original Dandelion and it comes packaged like a blush rather than in a box. And no fragrance. If you are considering buying Dandelion, check out the Kohls version before you buy. You will be pleasantly surprised!