BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

I love this blush, it is such a gorgeous baby pink and it really gives my face that pick-me-up look when I am lacking in colour. Just gotta be careful not to over do it!
The packaging is ultra cute, if a little inconvenient, and I would say that it is overly expensive, but in all fairness it does last quite a long time. The brush isn't the best of brushes and could be done without, but no big deal.
The first time I got it as a gift, but recently I got someone who went overseas to buy it from Sephora for me as being here in Australia it is too expensive to just buy from the shops..i actually save $15 if I buy from overseas. I recommend it if you are wanting something to brighten your face without adding too much colour.

on 6/17/2006 5:01:00 PM

This is a pretty natural blush on my NC20 complexion. It has a nice pleasant scent. Some have complained about the included brush but I find it's great for travel.

on 6/14/2006 7:24:00 AM

This color is so subtle and so pretty! At first I felt like it didn't show, but there actually is some shimmery glowy pinkness on my cheeks. I also like how it's hard to put too much on. Sometimes I cheek will look like I have more blush on than the other, but with Dandelion, I never have that problem. I really like the packaging too. Very cute, simple, and comes with its own brush.

on 6/13/2006 9:56:00 PM

This is my first Benefit item (I took advantage of the free international shipping, as it is more overpriced in Australia - $49AUD). The colour is a goegeous pink that looks extremely natural. Some people have said that it doesn't show on them, but on my face it is apparent the blush is there. My skin tone is Chanel #20. The packagaing can be quite annoying especially on days that Im in a rush. It is overpriced in Australia but if Benefit had another promotion with free international shipping, I'd definitely stock up. I can see this as becoming my HG blush :D

on 6/11/2006 6:08:00 AM

The packaging is cute plus it has a nice floral scent, but that's abt it. I don't know what's the hype abt the shade and glowy effect it gives. It looks like an average blush on me. Not worth the price.

on 6/10/2006 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tested this on my hand thinking it would be the perfect shade to wear with Nice Knickers for my upcoming wedding. Luckily I waited due to price. I am a very pale redhead with freckles. I couldn't bring myself to pay $28 for this and it's been about 10 years since I last tried it. (And I remember swapping mine last time but hey we change over the years...)

So I decided to get a sample/mini size on Ebay for $10 and let me say I'm glad I did bc it barely shows up even on super pale me! My mini is all I need and it gives me a bit of a subtle natural glow for everyday wear but this definitely isn't the right choice for a blushing bride. (MAC's Pink Swoon is :)

on 6/8/2006 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've owned the same box for years. This lasts forever and I use it constantly. It's great for a bit of glow and colour on my pale skin. I'd like to see it packaged differently though, the box is a bit clunky and annoying.

on 6/5/2006 12:51:00 PM

Being an NC30-35, I thought Dandelion wouldn't show, but it's actually more pigmented on me than some of my other pink blushes. And I have to say I love it--I thought it would just be a plain finishing powder, but since I'm a sucker for packaging (and I've no plans to carry this around with me anyway), I went for it. A pink-mauve shade with a hint of shimmer, Dandelion brightened up my complexion visibly. However, it is still not the best shade of pink I have in my (rather extensive) collection. But for some reason, I love it anyway and I actually (gasp!) use the brush, even if it does waste a lot of product by picking too much pigment. Ah, Dandelion, a study in contradictions.

on 6/2/2006 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This used to be my HG blush for spring and fall but I found that it was a little too subtle. It's a very soft look especially on my skintone (NC30). This is light pink and it has a nice slight shimmer so it gives a nice glow and its perfect when I'm going for a more natural look. For winter and summer, I go with NARS Angelika and Maybelline Dream Bouncy/Smashbox Prism blush respectively.

on 6/1/2006 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to concur. This is very good. Gives a beautiful glowy flush. I am quite fair but I use this also when I've fake tanned and it still gives that beautiful glow. Looks very natural and stunning at the same time. Highly recommended.

Popular Blush Products