October 22, 2014 | 1169 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 10:36:00 AM More reviews by dodi14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very sheer, so I probably wouldn't recommend using it alone as a blush unless you already have some natural color in your cheeks. It is a great sheer pink that wakes up that morning face and adds a natural glow to dull skin. It's no miracle worker, but I love the color and would recommend it. Despite the price, it lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it almost daily, and am just starting to see the bottom of the container.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Marciaferrell

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this color because it is such a pretty color on the cheeks. But it doesn't last. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day. What I feel is a better blush and lasts longer is Paula's Choice blushes. I love them. Benefit has nice colors but does not stay on very long. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by thethe

i love this blush. i actually use it as an all over brightener for my face & collarbone. (overtop of my foundation) makes my fair skin look beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty colour, but it looked too powdery and kind of matte on me, also I hate the ingredient list, which contains too much fragrance and also talc.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Favorable reviews on this site led me to buy this blush and I'm glad I did. I does just what so many of you said. It's a light flush that's easy to wear. It gives me a baby doll glow. I don't want to put the brush back in the box right on top of the product. Ewww! I keep the cardboard box in a plastic drawer with my other makeup at home and the brush with my other brushes. I never need to reapply blush during the day so this works for me. I don't have a problem keeping the box in good condition because it's not in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by horn2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product, but it does have a couple of things I find very wrong with it. One is the smell..smells great, but the whole fragrance on the skin aspect isn't the best idea. Also, I really don't like the packaging because it is cute, but impractical. Can't take it with you anywhere. And the brush is useless to use in that box.

As for how this works… I like it a lot. Almost enough to buy it. I've tried it numerous times, fell in love with it, but never purchased after doing a reality check. I travel frequently and knew it wouldn't be a good choice for me. I checked out the Dandelion palette when it was being produced and liked it, but the color wasn't exactly the same and it didn't look "right" on me.

I have found my Holy Grail of "dandelions" now though. Check out Good Skin Cheer Up. You can only get it at Kohls (I know, not exactly the place you think of to buy makeup). It’s only been out there for a few weeks. I like the Good Skin version much better on my than the original Dandelion and it comes packaged like a blush rather than in a box. And no fragrance. If you are considering buying Dandelion, check out the Kohls version before you buy. You will be pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lyuen82

i was a little turned off by how pink it looked and i wasn't sure if it would show up on my olive complexion but i was very pleasantly surprised.
it shows up as a very natural and pretty flush on my cheeks. what i love most about it is that it really brightens up my complexion. it's subtle and pretty.
it's kinda pricey but i got it in a swap so im happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by impress390me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok prodcut, Woould be lovely on light skin only really, as it doesnt show up on my darkish skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by rjdcccslp

I liked Dallas, but I LOVE Dandelion! It is perfectly suited for my cool, pale skin tone. I don't think that there is a way to mess up application of this blush. I also love the smell. It reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake dolls from when I was a little girl.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this stuff probably two years ago and it's still in my drawer after being used only three times. I thought it would be great to put on my skin because it has such a nice smell and color. But I was wrong, the perfume they added in this pressed powder made me break out and the color was too sheer, I had to keep adding on more just to get the color I wanted. Oh and it doesn't stay on long enough. Probably after two hours that I CAKED it on, it disappeared into my skin. The texture of the powder is not really fine so when you put it on you can see the powder on your face.