April 21, 2014 | 1028 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by val3ntine

This just didn't work for me. The makeup artist put it on my cheekbones and my chest and it looked pretty. Over the course of the day, however, my face itched. I didn't think much of it until I went to wash off my makeup and saw that the place where she had put the highlighter - in a "L" shape along the side of my eyes and top of my cheeks - was flaky and clumpy. And the places on my chest actually had a pimple (I never get pimples there).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by CHALQUEENT

High Beam comes in a cute nail-polish looking bottle and is by far the best high lighter that I have tried. I use it on my cheeks & brow bone and gives me the perfect glow. Would definetly purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by jcbaxter04

I love high beam and have been using it for years! The little brush applicator is great for highlighting exactly where I want. It gives the most natural looking glow to my cheekbones!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Fit42

It's fantastic! lovely super model-ish glow. Easy to apply, but can get a little thick in the bottle even after only a couple months. It's such a pretty glowy pink! I love Beneftts highlighters!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by princessepj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

High Beam is one of those products that I replace again and again. In the summer it adds that perfect J-Lo glow. now that it is winter it is perfect for stopping that "my face is caked with dry powder" look. It makes your skin look fresh and dewy. A must have in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 9:41:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! I put it on my eyes to make me look *awake* after a long night. The only problem is I always hate how there's a small amount left in the bottle that I can't get to :x Grr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! What I like about this stuff is it gives you a sheen or a glow, rather than a shimmer or a sparkle, so it's more appropriate for daytime. It has a nice texture and is easy to apply. It's pretty pricey, but a little goes a long way, so it will likely last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by noor84

a great highlighter has the right amount of shimmer to it ,not overpowering at all ! just a great higlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by zoemiller

HG. I only use this when I'm going out and it never lets me down. An MA taught me how to mix this with Benetint, should you want a more shimmery blush, and this works really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by etrupiano

High Beam is awesome. It's not overpowering, and I think the color would work with any skin tone. It just gives your skin an extra glow that's really pretty.