August 1, 2014 | 1778 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by scottydolly

AMAZING this is one of those products that once mastered takes seconds to apply and has the effect that no one knows quite why u look different but know something about ur face rocks. I first looked at it and thought JESUS this stuff is going to go neon, but once it is blended it only picks up the light and makes ur skin look dewy in all the right places. . .i was amazed because i initially thought hmm i cant see what it does, untill i saw photos of me on a prior night out before i owned it, and then saw a later photo of my skin with it on and the difference is unmistakable, this is one of my staple products and is the perfect quick fix for lazy no makeup days haha. . x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

This is such a lovely highlighter. I do think it's very overpriced, but I got mine cheap on ebay. Still, I probably would pay the full amount. I actually don't mind the applicator at all. I think it makes it easy to dot on the right amount, and not make yourself look ridiculous. I love to layer it under Armani Sheer Blush #2 (a blush I don't find impressive AT ALL on its own), which I hardly ever used before getting High Beam. The two together, though, make me look so sweet and angelic...Something I need makeup to fake ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by neoroxy

I loved this stuff, but I hated the packaging. I'm a low maintenance girl who loves to glow for sure, but not with such a stupid applicator. booo.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 6:04:00 AM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

BEST HIGHLIGHTER ON EARTH !!!

absolutely my HG.

i love to apply the blossom-fragranced, rosy-shimmery cream on my cheekbones and under the eyebrows.

definitely a must-have in every girls bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by magatha92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff!! I got it for christmas and it's sooo fun! you can put it on your cheek bones, and it makes your face glow. It will distract from any other flaws on your face...lol! I also put it on my browbones and the inner corners of my eyes to open them up. I also decided to try a little experiment and put it under my eyes to reflect the light, and SUPRISE, it actually worked! this stuff is so cute, I love it! Only problem is it's so expensive...wow.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by antelopes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My first thought: Waaaargh this is so expensive! But then I realised why. It looks SO good on, I use it under my brows and on my cheekbones, it just gives a sort of finishing touch to my make-up. It's a dewy pink colour and is complimentary to my skin tone. I like the little nail varnish bottle, it makes it easy to apply as you can just dot it on or put it in X's and rub in. But I honestly think the price is a bit of a rip off, but I love it so anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by brunettecouture

I like High Beam, i like the pink dewy glow it gives me around my cheekbones. I don't use it every day, but now and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 4:29:00 AM More reviews by groda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me awhile to understand this product. I bought it, used it once and thought what's the point? I then got back to it again recently (got to give it a go when you spend that much money on a highlighter) and now I can't go out on a Saturday night without it. It's the final detail that just makes your made up face look perfect! It makes you glow and look sexy in a very subtle way. Will definitely repurchase one day when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by fcb247

It is good for underneath the brow....otherwise I just can not trust it on my face b/c I'm afraid it will break me out! I cant afford that

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by runjen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried to wear this several times. Like clockwork, this stuff breaks me out right in the spot where I have applied it. I am not sure if it is made with an oil that my skin does not agree with or what. I've finally given up on this stuff.