BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

on 6/24/2008 8:22:00 AM

Nice soft highlighter. Subtle enough for daytime use. Bottle is long lasting.

on 6/21/2008 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic highlighter, its good for a more done up look for the day and excellent for the evening. Has great color, especially on my pale skin and doesn't budge at all =D

on 6/21/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ohhh I love this stuff so much, it is definatly a beautty staple of mine. The colour is just perfect, pinky but not too shimmery. I also find that it blends really well! Love it!

on 6/17/2008 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product I won't leave the house without it!

on 6/16/2008 10:53:00 PM

Love, love, love it. This is an opalescent pale pink highlighter. Will work for most skintones (I'm NC30-35ish). Texture is great. Not too liquidy, not gel like either. Doesn't smell bad (for those who are "scentsitive"). Hasn't caused any breakouts either. This does an amazing job of brightening my face. I have very dry skin and this helps give my dull skin such a pretty glow. It's great for highlighting under the brow, inner eye corners and cheekbones. I've used it mixed in with foundation and even my body lotion. I've yet to find anything at a DS that compares so I'll continue to repurchase.

on 6/12/2008 10:47:00 AM

I really like this product. I have fairly oily skin and so never felt the need for a highlighter, as "glowing" was not a problem. However, after trying High Beam on my round face, I finally looked like I had cheekbones! Yay! Very easy to use and gives a subtle, daytime and work-appropriate glow.

on 6/5/2008 6:08:00 PM

this stuff is really nice BUT if you have oily skin you just gotta be careful where you put it.. i did my cheeks and i found out that you cant really go further in than like the middle of your eye i did and i look a shiny mess.

can also go a bit weird over some powders or foundations.. kinda patchy or something.

dont really like the nailpolish style bottle but it the stuff can look awesome so i'll forgive that.

on 6/3/2008 12:43:00 PM

Gorgeous. I apply this in little dots to the tops of my cheekbones, the inner corners of my eyes and my brow bones and blend. It brightens up my whole face--much more so than any other similar product I have tried. This product has an ethereal sheen about it as opposed to a shimmery or glittery effect. It's palest pink-white opalescent. It lasts me six or eight months before it becomes a bit thicker at which point it's still usable but I repurchase. I took off a lippie because I prefer makeup that doesn't contain potentially harmful parabens or petroleum derivatives and has been certified as not having been tested on animals - so I may not repurchase this product, despite its appeal.

This is absolutely essential in my daily makeup routine. A few dots blended in right below my eyebrows gives the best effect ever! People compliment me on my "perfect" eyebrows almost daily now and I attribute it to the highlighting effect of the High Beam. It is also very lovely as a highlight on the top of my cheekbones. A little dab is really all that you need, so this product lasts forever, thus the $24 price tag doesn't seem so steep in the long-run. I am SO glad I finally tried this - HG!

I love love love High Beam. I put it on after tinted moisturizer and before blush and it makes my apples glow-y and gorgeous. No matter what blush it is paired with, it does a good job of enhancing with out looking like trashy disco club girl... unless that's your thing of course! I have purchased many times throughout the years and will continue to repurchase. The prices seems a bit high but it lasts so long it is really justifiable in the end :D

Video Reviews & Tutorials