Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 1/12/2006 1:55:00 AM

this is seriously the best mascara I've ever tried. ITs wonderful and i recommend it to everyone!!! It doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge, it doesn't run, it makes your lashes look super long, and it stays on ALL day...sometimes through the night lol. I will continue buying this until my eyelashes fall out.
continued >>

I really like this mascara. It seperates my lashes and adds enough length without making them look too unnatural.

on 1/8/2006 11:50:00 PM

Lancome Definicils Mascara "High Definition" has to be one of the most misnamed products. It goes on goopy, clumpy, thick, heavy and makes the ends of my lashes stick together, spidering them. I got this as a gwp and would never buy it, especially not at its department-store price point. For reference, I am Chinese, with not super-short lashes, but they are stick straight, point down and are sparse (so really you can't see them if I'm wearing e/l, unless they're super-curled). This mascara is a wreck!

on 1/4/2006 6:49:00 PM

I got this as a GWP. This mascara does nothing for my lashes, except make them darker. I've received much better results with drugstore products.

on 1/1/2006 10:01:00 PM

i got this as part of a GWP and thank goodness, because i would never splurge on this mascara! did not hold a curl well, irritated my eyes, and clumped almost immediately. ive had drugstore mascaras work better than this one. no thank you!

At first I had liked this, but then realized I didn't like this as much as I thought. I use it with Lancome's Cils Booster which I absolutely love, but as soon as I put on Defincil's, it clumps and the whole lengthening, thickened, but defined look turns to a clumpy mess. I'm sticking with my Cils Booster, but will have to find a better mascara.

on 12/31/2005 1:13:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for years and always come back to it after trying other product. It has it all. It goes on easily, last the whole day and makes my eyelashes stand out, long and rich. Looks classy.

on 12/29/2005 10:55:00 PM

Performs as advertised. Definitely defines my lashes w/o any clumping or flaking. Wears well. If you want very thick lashes, definitely go with something else.

on 12/28/2005 11:13:00 PM

Very good day time mascara. Doesn't clump up and comes off fairly easy.

on 12/23/2005 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

UPDATE: lol that was a harsh review, but I love this stuff now. The key to avoiding clumps is to blot the excess on the wand, tilt your chin up, put the wand @ the bottom of your lashes, and wiggle it as you move up the lash. I buy it in navy and my eyes pop like crazy. If I don't do the whole chin tilting thing, I at least make sure and blot it. Works well.

This is not as good as everyone makes it out to be in magazines. if you're gonna get a dept. store mascara, go with one of the MUA top picks. This clumps so much it's like black cottage cheese.

Top Rated Lancome Products