October 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 12:34:00 PM More reviews by merediffy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! I've been looking for one that lengthens without smudges, smearing and all that. It is pretty expensive, but not as expensive as some. I do have to comb it out while applying it, but who cares? When I get the look I want, I don't mind taking that extra step.

I also bought Cils booster, which for me, makes a HUGE difference between long lashes and shotr stubby ones. The booster actually made my lashes long without the mascara, and I can use it with the drugstore mascaras I already have.

I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sbforwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom and I have about 20 of these gwp mascaras lying around. These were the first mascaras I used, and in some ways I could see why they've become so popular. The gwps are very convenient to carry everywhere with me, and they do a good job of separating the lashes. Also, there's very little smudging, even after putting eye rewetting drops or walking through rain, and mascaras come off easily with good makeup remover. The downside is that the mascara does little to curl my lashes, or lengthen them, and the wand is decent but in no way unique or spectacular. I have these only because they're gwps, but there's no chance I'd be paying full price for these. Now that I've moved away from Lancome, I will just use these up and use the drugstore ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pyjammy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara. I get so many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear it. My lashes are long, full, and not clumpy.

However, when I recommend it to others, they don't seem to like it as much. Interesting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PRO's- No clumps, flakes, smudges, and lasts all day long
CON's- Expensive, a bit stiff on the lashes.
I would rather stick with my Full & Soft, mostly because Id rather have soft lashes and it's so much cheaper. When I get back to the States, Im going to give Max Factor's Lash Perfection (?) a try. The only other expensive one Im going to have a go with is the YSL one- Faux Cils (?).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by auras

I got this as a GWP, and like others reviewers, I wouldn't be caught dead buying it. It's nothing spectacular, doesn't add any volume (that's what I need, not lenght). No way jose!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 8:33:00 AM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this with GWP. I don't think I would buy it full price. It definitely lengthened my lashes, but I think I want something to thicken it as well. The things I absolutely LOVE about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge. I always have a problem with mascara smudging, but this one doesn't. I will use it if I get it in samples, but I won't be buying it anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by catlike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This mascara does what it says it does: it lengthens. Unfortunately, if you want fullness, too, you're out of luck. Wears well for a non-waterproof formula. It's good, but not $22 good. For that much, I want it all. Back to Maybelline Full n' Soft I go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is incredible for length...i love how it seperates as well. I love the feel of my lashes with it on..soft and pliable..no flakes or spider legs..i just wish it did somthing for volume as well..i have been applying it under LORAC lostalash and it has been working great..however as a busy mom of three kids under four i do not have time for two steps with mascara...this is great but the search continues...on to DiorShow or Shu when i have extra $$$

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2005 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lizzielou742

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara lengthens quite well, but does not thicken my lashes enough for me to repurchase it. For now, I am layering it over good old Great Lash to get a thicker look. But if you are just looking for length, this is a good mascara (albeit expensive). It doesn't smudge or clump. Only problem is, it makes my lashes so long that sometimes I end up with tiny bits of mascara under my brows before the mascara dries - that's how long it makes my lashes - the tips of my lashes touch all the way up there! Guess that's a good problem to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by amybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally a mascara that looks good, stays all day, and does not smear! So what if I have to use a lash separator when I apply it? It does not smear? hear that, world? Definicils does not smear!!!!!