Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 12/5/2005 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received this as a gift with purchase, and have to say was pretty unimpressed. It clumps Bigtime on me. I don't mind using a mascara comb, but this is hard work to get only decent looking lashes. I'm glad I didn't splash out on this, I would like to try hypnose but am not sure now. This went in the bin last week after giving it one final try.

on 12/3/2005 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a GWP and I was all set to not like it. I have really long lashes and so lengthening mascaras usually turn them into long stickly wimpy looking things. So I stick to volumizing mascaras, Hypnose being my current HG mascara. That said, I really liked Definicils. It found lashes at the corners of my eyes that really fanned them out. It wore well with no smudging, clumping or flaking. It didn't do much for volume of course, but I didn't get the anorexic looking lashes that I sometimes do with lengthening mascaras. Last night I put Definicils first, then Hypnose, got complimented all night on my lashes. I am pleasantly surprised with Definicils.

on 11/28/2005 7:02:00 PM

I love this mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes extra long. I go back to it over and over, my HG.

on 11/28/2005 2:03:00 PM

got this in a GWP. LOVE. max factor 2000 calorie used to be my HG day AND night mascara. now it is only my night HG. definicils is AMAZING! *no* clumps, just long well-defined lashes! my new HG daytime mascara!

on 11/25/2005 5:52:00 PM

I've always wanted to try this mascara since I've seen loads of rave reviews for it. I finally got it and I've noticed that it's sort of a hit and miss with this mascara. Sometimes it works wonders for my lashes and they look gorgeous and other times it's lacking and my lashes come out clumped or with no length at all. With this and the price in mind, I don't see myself getting this mascara ever again.

on 11/24/2005 9:05:00 AM

I really, really, really wanted this to work... lengthens somewhat but has absolutely no thicking power! So I exchanged it for Hypnose and didn't like that one either :(

on 11/21/2005 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been faithfully using Definicils for many years - it is the only mascara that never smudges under my eyes - never - it comes in a waterproof version too, but I've never had the need to try it. It separates my lashes and makes them super, super long. I always receive compliments on my lashes and people have always asked what brand mascara I use. The only down side is that it usually lasts for 2 months and then seems to dry out a little and even clump a bit toward the end even though there is more product in the tube. This, along with the expensive price, however will never deter me from buying it - I'll never change to another brand - it's that good.

This mascara gives me the most amazing lashes! It separates,lengthens and adds volume. i have been using it for years.

Since I have long and curly lashes, I'm not that picky about what the product actually does, but I do love how it just glides right on my lashes. :)

I bought my Ma a Lacome gift set since she loved the lipstick in the set. She loved everything in it except she won't switch from her Max Factor mascara, so she gave me this one which was included in the set. I'm out of my favorite Full N Soft, so I figured, why not? I now know why not. It's an ok mascara, but the brush is so corse it scratches my lid when I'm putting the mascara on. Overall, it's ok. NOT worth the full price, but as a mini mascara from a giant gift set? it's ok.