April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Silverflwr

I have long lashes and this gives me a spidery look. Plus I don't like that it is almost a "mini" mascara wand . I have often received definicils mascara with GWP and always try it again but end up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A good mascara that lengthens well and doesn't clump. However it doesn't volumize, so don't go for it if that's what you're looking for. Not my HG mascara but damn good anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Dolce7vita

Excellent product. Mascara is a very personal thing- this one works for me because I only need it for color and a little length. If you need it for 'plumping,' this particular kind won't be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Pinktop33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always liked Definicils by Lancome. I am currently using it in Black.

The truth of the matter is that I have found great mascaras in drugstores, too, but if I happen to get a little tube of Definicils in my "goodie bag" from the Lancome counter after I've made a purchase, then I use it.
Definicils doesn't smudge too much and it is very black, reasonably shiny, and seems to curl with no effort. It's a mascara that has a lot of body - in my experience - and does not seem to need repeated applications. It comes off fairly easily although not as easy as Lamcome's Magicils which comes off in a snap with just water.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this mascara for about a year. During that time, I noticed that my eye lashes were falling out & getting to be a little thin (I have fairly thick lashes). I heard that sometimes certain mascara's can cause this problem. After I stopped using it, my lashes returned to their normal thickness. I will NEVER use this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by giselle4life

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great for getting all of your lashes but it's not a great mascara if you want that wow!great lashes look. I use it as a base coat as it gets at all your lashes and provides the perfect base for a thickening and lengthening mascara to layer on top. I'd buy it again for use as a base coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 2:25:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do love this mascara, but I always feel bad when I have to throw it away because it's so expensive! I use L'Oreal voluminous and then I don't feel bad when I have to throw it out after 1-2 months use. I usually try to get the sample size of this in the gift with purchase and between that and the L'Oreal, I have avoided buying an expensive mascara that to me isn't worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by evekk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my HG for years. But I can't justify now throwing away a product every 3 months that costs 15 (or more now probably) when it's not used up and when there are so many cheaper alternatives. It is the best high end mascara that I have tried - separates, thickens and lengthens my lashes. But I have found a drugstore one that nearly matches it for 3 times less the money and I don't feel so guilty when throwing that away. It's called Maybelline Volume Express.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 6:34:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a GWP sized tube of this off ebay for 3 so I could try it out. It was quite good, it reminds me of MAC Prolash. Nothing spectacular and not worth the full price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2005 10:16:00 AM More reviews by inkybear

im confused because i had a little sample gwp of these on my cruise and loved but now i bought one and it doesn't seem the same. it doesnt clump but probably because its too runny and doesn
t make my lashes longer or thinker...it just down right sucks ass. maybe I ot a bad batch. who knows.