Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 12/31/2005 1:13:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for years and always come back to it after trying other product. It has it all. It goes on easily, last the whole day and makes my eyelashes stand out, long and rich. Looks classy.

on 12/29/2005 10:55:00 PM

Performs as advertised. Definitely defines my lashes w/o any clumping or flaking. Wears well. If you want very thick lashes, definitely go with something else.

on 12/28/2005 11:13:00 PM

Very good day time mascara. Doesn't clump up and comes off fairly easy.

on 12/23/2005 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

UPDATE: lol that was a harsh review, but I love this stuff now. The key to avoiding clumps is to blot the excess on the wand, tilt your chin up, put the wand @ the bottom of your lashes, and wiggle it as you move up the lash. I buy it in navy and my eyes pop like crazy. If I don't do the whole chin tilting thing, I at least make sure and blot it. Works well.

This is not as good as everyone makes it out to be in magazines. if you're gonna get a dept. store mascara, go with one of the MUA top picks. This clumps so much it's like black cottage cheese.

on 12/5/2005 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received this as a gift with purchase, and have to say was pretty unimpressed. It clumps Bigtime on me. I don't mind using a mascara comb, but this is hard work to get only decent looking lashes. I'm glad I didn't splash out on this, I would like to try hypnose but am not sure now. This went in the bin last week after giving it one final try.

on 12/3/2005 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a GWP and I was all set to not like it. I have really long lashes and so lengthening mascaras usually turn them into long stickly wimpy looking things. So I stick to volumizing mascaras, Hypnose being my current HG mascara. That said, I really liked Definicils. It found lashes at the corners of my eyes that really fanned them out. It wore well with no smudging, clumping or flaking. It didn't do much for volume of course, but I didn't get the anorexic looking lashes that I sometimes do with lengthening mascaras. Last night I put Definicils first, then Hypnose, got complimented all night on my lashes. I am pleasantly surprised with Definicils.

on 11/28/2005 7:02:00 PM

I love this mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes extra long. I go back to it over and over, my HG.

on 11/28/2005 2:03:00 PM

got this in a GWP. LOVE. max factor 2000 calorie used to be my HG day AND night mascara. now it is only my night HG. definicils is AMAZING! *no* clumps, just long well-defined lashes! my new HG daytime mascara!

on 11/25/2005 5:52:00 PM

I've always wanted to try this mascara since I've seen loads of rave reviews for it. I finally got it and I've noticed that it's sort of a hit and miss with this mascara. Sometimes it works wonders for my lashes and they look gorgeous and other times it's lacking and my lashes come out clumped or with no length at all. With this and the price in mind, I don't see myself getting this mascara ever again.

on 11/24/2005 9:05:00 AM

I really, really, really wanted this to work... lengthens somewhat but has absolutely no thicking power! So I exchanged it for Hypnose and didn't like that one either :(

Popular Mascaras