September 3, 2014 | 1257 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2004 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Preeti

After a really bad breakout using Shiseido, I was desperate to 'fix' my skin. This moisturizer was really soothing on my combination/sensitive skin. I've been using it for over a month, and have had NO breakouts. The only negative thing is that its not as moisturizing on the drier areas on my skin. It's great for the summer though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by maimai

A nice moisturizer for the summer months... but a tad too expensive IMHO for such a basic moisturizer wo/ any real antioxidants, etc. Really basic, light moisturizer for people who don't have dry skin. When I choose to wear foundation (which is very rare) I just mix equal part of foundation and this moisturizer to make a tinted mosturizer as well. Works great for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by jeenathee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP, and I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I regularly moisturize with oil-free OoO, but with the cold weather, I need an extra layer of smooth moisture, and this product definitely delivers. I love the cream/gel texture, and it melts right into skin, but not before giving you time to pat on concealer or foundation while it still has a nice slip to it. What really amazes me is that I can dab it on top of splotchy concealer or foundation, and the lotion helps soften the application and allows me to pat the pigment into my skin more smoothly. I may buy the full-sized version of this, and though my jar is very small, it has lasted a long time with daily use. Unfortunately, I dropped it on the floor, and 3/4 of it spilled under my desk. It was all I could do to count to 10 and not flip out in frustration. :|

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tigry

This is quite nice for night use, especially during winter. Keeps the skin moisturized throughout the night!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 6:25:00 AM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Waste of money. This stuff is supposed to be more moisturizing than Dramatically Different, but it just leaves me feeling sticky or dry...no in between. Can't wait to buy new stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by msjene

I have tried almost every moisturizer out there. I have a few favorites, but this is the one I will never be without. Please note: It probably burned because skin was either overstripped or irritated. It burned on me when I was healing from a rash. I love that it doesn't ball up like other gels and doesn't feel sticky at all. I must use this under my foundation every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Scorpio84

HATED this. it burned my skin and made it turn into a bright, painful red!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 12:38:00 AM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this, but since I've moved to So Cal, dry skin hasn't been a problem. But when I go back up north to visit, I'll pull this stuff out in a heartbeat. Has a nice, light texture and pleasing scent. I'd buy again, a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by katstuck

i used to love this but it suddenly started to sting and burn my skin horribly! oh well, it was so good while it lasted, so i'm giving it a few lippies for those blissful 2 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Considering the fact that I hated the light version of Moisture Surge (the one in a pump bottle) as it stung my skin like mad, I was amazed to find that this has become my HG (night) moisturizer. Sleeping in an air-conditioned room dried out my skin and I love applying something thicker but yet not too greasy and Clinique's Moisture Surge was the perfect solution, it leaves my skin feeling a lot softer and hydrated. Would repurchase.