November 23, 2014 | 1992 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by sophiahou

Good product. Moisture enough during summer time, but in winter, I need to apply one more cream. And the feeling is so smoonth although it may be just temporary. When I used it for the first few uses, I really could feel sting a little bit. But then I got used to it and I'm really ok with it. This also doesn't cause me breakout and I'm acne-prone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by yanyan1221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this much better than H20+ Face Oasis Treatment. It's not sticky and very light. I use it under the suncreen during summer time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 2:44:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I went through two big jars of this moisturizer before realizing that this just wasn't working with my combination, acne-prone skin. Although it feels nice going on and moisturizes my dry patches really well, I never felt like this was sinking in at all. I always felt like there was an extra "layer" on my face, which isn't a comfortable feeling because I tend to get oily easily. This also "may" have contributed to the breakouts and slight redness/burning I experienced from time to time during the months that I used this. This isn't the cheapest stuff, but it lasts quite a while. Again, feels super cooling going on, but did not exactly agree with my skin type. I'd definitely say that everyone should give this a try though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by shyguy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My first review...hmm. I've never written one before, so keep that in mind.

I have naturally oily skin, but I'm currently on accutane, so I'm drier than I am oily, which is quite nice. I used this product before Accutane as well.

I'm reviewing the Men's version.
The packaging is pretty basic, gunmetal grey color.

What's inside though, is the best moisturizer I've ever tried.

It has a gel texture, no SPF. I prefer it this way, I think adding SPF would ruin the texture, and everything else. I prefer seperate sunscreen.
There is no scent, (I hate scented products) and doesn't sting upon application, which is why I love using this product right after I shave. Since I started accutane, I found I do need a little more around my mouth area, but otherwise it's great!
I wish it were a little cheaper, because it's probably one of the only products I buy regularly.

I would repurchase this over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by ladyjames

It absorbed really quickly, but left my face feeling really tight. After weeks of use, it caused me breakouts and to be very dehydrated on the surface.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by theproudtexan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm addicted to Dove, but I've purchased this several times, and I like to use it at the height of summer, when you can look greasy at the drop of a hat, but you still need moisture. (Hint: this doesn't contain SPF, so it's not great for outside wear.) I can't believe there aren't more gel moisturizers on the market. This goes well underneath foundation, and works well as a mask. It's very light, and very cooling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adds a great and noticable moisture boost to my skin when used by itself or layered under my other products. When I got a sunburn/tan in Bermuda a few years ago, this was the ONLY thing that helped soothe the burn, control peely skin and speed up the healing process. I also LOVE the gel texture, light scent and soft, pink color. It just makes me happy to put it on. Yay, Clinique!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by EmilySher

This is not really a moisturizer, it is sappost to be appled after for extra moisture. For me, it is enough. I love the silky feeling and the cooling effect it has. I use this all over after a moisturze my cheeks and eye area, and it is perfect for my mt oily T-Zone. Once in a while this will irritate my skin and sting a bit. It makes an excellent base for makeup though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MsShamika

I first used this product after receiving it in a gift set. I really liked it, so I went out and bought the full size. Big mistake! This is really drying and I have to combine it with a heavy mosturizer so my face doesn't dry out. A waste of money

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 7:29:00 AM More reviews by piggiejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well i was like using this for nearly a year as my primary moisturiser without realising that this WAS NOT a moisturiser. so i ended up getting really dehyrdated skin. but when used combined with a proper moisturiser, it really makes your skin look hydrated and plumper. less tight, and dull. i will keep it to use occasionally, as and when i feel that my skin needs an extra boost of water, but not on a daily basis :)