Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 12/9/2004 9:45:00 PM

this is my everyday mostuirser and it doesnt break me out which is good as i am prone to getting millia. this is not oily and absords very well. i do not liek the jar type but hope to get it in a pump form. the price is ok would buy again

on 12/8/2004 5:21:00 PM

This product feels watery on the first touch. But after couple of days' use, I found that it actually dried up my skin and even worse, it caused pimples on my forehead which is rare for my acne-free skin.

on 12/5/2004 11:57:00 AM

This my HG moisturizer!!! After having diamondtome microdermabrasion and the use of topical exfoliators, my skin was so dry! I tried this since it had some aloe, and my face glows! My face feels hydrated and smooth. It is pricey, but luckily I found it at a cosmetic outlet and bought 2 for $35 bucks!!! I will definitely purchase again :)

on 11/30/2004 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The name is very misleading. This is not cream nor moisturizer, but it is more like GEL. It can be a very LIGHT moisturizer. If you have dry skin and hoping that this will do something, you'll be upset when you use this product. It is very very light. The name said "Moisture Surge Extra" and it sounds like it is for extra dry skin. So I took off 2 lippies for that. If they name it like "oil-free moisturizing gel for oily skin" then I would definitely give it a 5. It is too pricy. It costs almost $35. Will NOT repurchase. continued >>

on 11/21/2004 11:02:00 AM

I felt that this did absolutely nothing for my skin - it just goes in and disappears. Also, it is expensive and is delivered in an open top jar rather than a pump dispenser which would be more hygienic.

on 11/8/2004 1:43:00 PM

I first tried this as a sample I received months ago and absolutely fell in love with it! I have extremely sensitive skin and deal with some dry patches on my face at times. This has worked wonders for me. I have recommended it to my mother, best friends, coworkers and anyone else that is looking for a light-weight, clean-smelling moisturizer. I have the bigger jar, but I keep a little sample size one in my purse at all times. Definitely worth the money, although I think more people would purchase it if it were to go down in price just a bit.

on 11/7/2004 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because I thought I liked the tiny samples I'd tried from the free gifts. I forked over the hefty price. The name is very misleading-- if you have dry skin, look elsewhere. My skin still feels tight after a liberal application, and wallet feels much lighter for it.

on 11/5/2004 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

...HOLY GRAIL ITEM FOR ME...

I ♥ LOVE ♥ this product.... it's definitely HG status for me. The best thing about it is that it's good for all skin types and isn't greasy. My skin is kind of strange: acne prone and oily, but very sensitive and my nose, chin & cheeks get flaky & peely sometimes. Moisture Surge Extra to the rescue! I love the gel formulation, and the jar packaging doesn't bother me because I always use a Q-Tip to get just a small amount out of the jar. That's because I usually use too much product & I have to make sure not to use this up too fast because it's on the expensive side. But for those of you who think the jar is unsanitary, you can purchase 1oz tubes on Ebay or just buy the Men's version that comes in a tube and is the exact same formulation. Actually, it's not too expensive if you purchase it on Ebay, but most of the time you can only get a bunch of small jars in a lot (not really full-size jars). Anyway, I love this product and usually mix it with MAC Select Cover-Up to make my own tinted moisterizer. The best way to try this product would be to get it as a GWP or buy a sample on Ebay.

[sometimes blotchy combination acne prone skin, large pores on nose, fair-skinned (NC20-25) with pink undertones, freckled] continued >>

on 11/2/2004 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A holy grail moisturiser for me, ever since the original formula first came out. I've tried similar products (such as Lancome's Hydra Intense Masque) but I keep coming back to this.

Non-oily (a real plus on my oily skin living in tropical north Australia) and instantly hydrating - I'm hooked for life.

on 10/19/2004 5:30:00 PM

This is a non-product to me. Does absolutely nothing for my skin.
If you like a serum or a gel under your moisturizer I can reccomend Aloe Vera gel which is dirt dirt dirt cheap and makes your skin incredible soft. I bought a pot (2 oz) for 6 euro. I wear it under a moisturizer day and night for a few days now and I am stunned at the result. The softest skin ever and it makes my moisturizer perform better.