December 21, 2014 | 1772 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2005 6:53:00 AM More reviews by purl_cali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I think I found my HG mascara! I loooovvvveee this.. way better than L'Oreal Voluminous, IMHO. Keeps my lashes separated, long and curved. The only 2 things I don't like about this is that it isn't as dark as Voluminous and it's not 'soft' re: touchable(what mascara does this anyway?). Best thing is, I can re-apply as many times as I want and it's still clump-free and curved. =) And my, is it waterproof or what?! I was rained on today (poured on actually) and my lashes remained in tact! Wow! Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this waterproof version... I loved the regular one & thought I'd try the waterproof, well needless to say it smeared worse than the non-waterproof... It's ok if you put it on overtop of the non waterproof but it irritates my eyes...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Daisy_D

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet!! It's absolutely my HG mascara. I've tried many brands but keep going back to this one. I think the brush might be what makes this mascara so great. I never get any lumps of clumps, it goes on beautifully and gives me a bit of extra colour and length. My lashes look naturally thicker and longer and not like I'm wearing a ton of mascara. And best of all, my lashes really do feel soft, like I've got nothing on them. Staying power's decent, no worse or better than most. I'd highly recommend it, I've repurchased it already a dozen times and will continue to do so.
[update] I am so allergic to this stuff. Makes me itchy/watery eyed. I didn't realize it for years. It you're not allergic though, it is a great mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by angie2882

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is GREAT. Its fully waterfroof and looks great pn your eyes. The price is also good and the container is fine with me. Who doesn't like this mascara probably isnt puting it on right because its great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 8:37:00 PM More reviews by celodie

This is one of my favorite masacaras. Great for everyday use. Does not smudge, adds length and volume and really can hold a curl. This and Volum' Express are my favorite mascaras. Sometimes I pair the two (f&s then ve) for VERY dramatic night time eyes! This is a great product and very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Weege

I love this mascara! It really holds curl well, and doesn't clump easily. It's my HG mascara right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueen81

I have used this mascara for the past few years and it is the best that I have come across! The main reason why I like this mascara so much is because it leaves the curl in my eyelashes 100%. Other mascaras I have used make my eyelashes droop 5 minutes after I put it on. I usually wear one coat to get me through a normal day, but two looks great if I want a more dramatic look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 12:58:00 AM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been a Full and Soft wearer since I started wearing makeup - about 6 years. I wear it every single day. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the very best mascara in the world. Not only are your lashes full and well, soft, they appear longer and they are defined and separated. I switched to waterproof when the regular formula started to bother my contacts. The waterproof has an even cleaner look, more staying power, and doesn't irritate my eyes. One coat gives you a natural defined look. Two coats for a date or night out. Three coats for a dance performance or formal occaision. I haven't had any trouble removing it with my Talika makeup remover. The absolute best best best and only about $6!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2005 2:16:00 PM More reviews by gomtik

Although this mascara does not give me volume much, It defines my lashes really well. The best thing about it is it does not smudge like all the others! Maybe by the end of a super long day, you may want to check it out in the mirror, but I went snowboarding in it, and I did not have to retouch anything after. It is fairly easy to remove. I use Dove soap, and it's okay. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2004 11:38:00 PM More reviews by iMaxed5770

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara a lot. It provides a good amount of volume with extremely minimal clumping. I use it after a few coats of Jane's Hi-Fiber Waterproof mascara, and it really adds a nice finishing touch. Not much smudging at all, either. I say it's pretty cheap, but then again, I buy a lot of makeup from department stores, haha.. I only recently purchased it, so I don't know if it expires quickly or not, but so far, it's great! I'd definately buy it again.