Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 2/26/2005 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I found my HG mascara! I was using Voluminous waterproof but I got so sick of the stuff being so clumpy after a week. Decided to try Full and Soft WP thinking maybe it'll stay better than the washable formula. And it did! Made my lashes full and fluffy, kept the curl all day and it didn't flake! Best of all it didn't start clumping even after a good two weeks. And like what the name says my lashes stayed soft with this stuff. Maybe finally I can use a mascara tube to the bitter end instead of tossing it after a couple of weeks. Will never by Voluminous again!

Update: After discovering a tubing mascara that I can find in the drugstore I've stopped using this. Plus this stuff still smudged on me after a while. It's not a fault of the mascara though. I'm just cursed with oily eyelids.

on 2/25/2005 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara! I use this in conjunction with my Shu curler and it's perfect. Full n Soft holds the curl perfectly, doesn't clump, and makes my dark brown lashes black. It's totally waterproof - trust me, I've had at least 2 major crying sessions in this mascara and it doesn't budge. Doesn't smudge either, but is easy to remove. I don't think it adds length, but I do get some volume. Like the name says it leaves your lashes soft and flexible - not gross and stiff. The wand is great and practically fool proof. I've tried Badgal and FnS beats it hands down. I can't bring myself to pay $20+ for a mascara, but it doesn't look like I'll be needing to - a definite repurchase.
P.S.: My lashes are naturally stick straight

on 2/25/2005 9:08:00 AM

This is my HG mascara (it is definite now, especially after purchasing the "Volume XXL" mascara with the white goop you spread on before you apply the mascara--a waste!). Never a fan of waterproof mascara (anyone who lived through the Covergirl Marathon Mascara of the 80's knows this--you needed a blowtorch and chisel to remove it), I was hesitant to try it. I liked the regular Full & Soft, so I thought I would give it a shot. It's great. No clumping, nice full brush, and my long but painfully straight lashes stay curled all day (thanks to this and my Shiseido curler). Even stands up to my watery allergy-challenged eyes.Good price--great price when on sale and sometimes Maybelline packages it with a free gift. I'll never go back to the so-called high end mascaras I was using.

on 2/20/2005 11:37:00 AM

I've tried so many darn mascaras out there - all of them. I have been coming back to this one for years. I have to have waterproof and this is truly the best ever made. It glides on smooth and you can add a second coat without clumping. This is my Holy Grail mascara. You can put it on in the morning and completely forget about it.

on 2/20/2005 10:13:00 AM

I think I may have found my HG everyday mascara. This holds my curl all day! And despite the fact that my eyes water non-stop in winter, this has yet to run or smudge. There is also no clumping. This is definitely not dramatic enough for nights out but is absolutely perfect for everyday wear!

on 2/19/2005 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i can not believe this is a waterproof mascara. it made my eyelash look very pretty at first, but it smeared a couple of hours later! won't buy it any more.

on 2/18/2005 6:53:00 AM

OMG! I think I found my HG mascara! I loooovvvveee this.. way better than L'Oreal Voluminous, IMHO. Keeps my lashes separated, long and curved. The only 2 things I don't like about this is that it isn't as dark as Voluminous and it's not 'soft' re: touchable(what mascara does this anyway?). Best thing is, I can re-apply as many times as I want and it's still clump-free and curved. =) And my, is it waterproof or what?! I was rained on today (poured on actually) and my lashes remained in tact! Wow! Will definitely buy again!

on 2/16/2005 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I'm on the fence about this waterproof version... I loved the regular one & thought I'd try the waterproof, well needless to say it smeared worse than the non-waterproof... It's ok if you put it on overtop of the non waterproof but it irritates my eyes...

on 2/14/2005 12:03:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet!! It's absolutely my HG mascara. I've tried many brands but keep going back to this one. I think the brush might be what makes this mascara so great. I never get any lumps of clumps, it goes on beautifully and gives me a bit of extra colour and length. My lashes look naturally thicker and longer and not like I'm wearing a ton of mascara. And best of all, my lashes really do feel soft, like I've got nothing on them. Staying power's decent, no worse or better than most. I'd highly recommend it, I've repurchased it already a dozen times and will continue to do so.
[update] I am so allergic to this stuff. Makes me itchy/watery eyed. I didn't realize it for years. It you're not allergic though, it is a great mascara.

on 2/13/2005 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is GREAT. Its fully waterfroof and looks great pn your eyes. The price is also good and the container is fine with me. Who doesn't like this mascara probably isnt puting it on right because its great!