October 25, 2014 | 1016 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the first maybelline mascara i own... i love it! it's disappointing that i can't find it in singapore anymore. it holds curls well and looks really intense. i have naturally thick and long eyelashes and this makes my lashes look done but not overboard. lovely! wish i can get more of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by cyntheus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as an impulse buy at my local Shoppers. Anyway, I'm so glad I purchased it! It gives me a natural look. I found that it didn't thicken very much, but it lengthened my lashes quite a bit. But what I really like is how soft my lashes felt, like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all! Came off easily enough for me, with plain soap and water. Great daytime mascara, and for $6 CAD a pop, it doesn't hurt your wallet either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 9:44:00 AM More reviews by mystikal07

I was praying that this would be good. It's very weird. Says it's waterproof but I get some smudges after a while (I can live with it, not too noticeable), then it says it makes lashes full but it isn't very drastic - just a little only. Plus it actually lengthens a little on me even though it didn't say it would. Hmm, I didn't get nice lush lashes so maybe i'll try L'Oreal voluminous later. Oh btw, no clumps AT ALL! Easy application!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Kitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my all time favourite mascaras. It lives up to its name and leaves my lashes all full, lengthened and still soft at the same time. Only complain is that sometimes ends up smudging after a long long day. But then again, I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just as great as the regular version, except it tends to clump alot faster (took off one point for that). It doesnt budge in water, and thats what I was looking for :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinKim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara holds a curl really really well, and adds nice volume. Pretty good length. (I boost the length by using Cils Booster underneath.) The only thing I don't like is that it's difficult to remove. So even with eye make up remover, I end up getting mascara on my towels.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2003 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shellebell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of the worst mascaras i have used(well lancome extencils is the WORST)but anyway this mascara does not look like i am wearing any.volume express is so much better!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Creates very natural looking and soft lashes. Thickens a bit and holds the curl very well but doesn't lengthen. Stays on all day without smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by zephyr2005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i found this to be a pretty average mascara.. i didn't buy this myself, i had my friend pick it up for me at the drugstore one day - she got me the waterproof instead of the regular kind. it works ok - clumps a little - i also think it stung my eyes the first few times i wore it. i don't know if i'l buy this again..

EDIT: this has grown on me! i like the way it makes my lashes look, and it stays put pretty well. still, if i fall asleep with it on i'll wake up and have my eyes be stinging. not too fun, but oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ooo, this stuff does make your lashes exactly what it's named, full and soft! No clumping, unless you get carried away, you don't need more than one coat of this stuff.