August 27, 2014 | 915 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just as great as the regular version, except it tends to clump alot faster (took off one point for that). It doesnt budge in water, and thats what I was looking for :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinKim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara holds a curl really really well, and adds nice volume. Pretty good length. (I boost the length by using Cils Booster underneath.) The only thing I don't like is that it's difficult to remove. So even with eye make up remover, I end up getting mascara on my towels.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2003 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shellebell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of the worst mascaras i have used(well lancome extencils is the WORST)but anyway this mascara does not look like i am wearing any.volume express is so much better!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Creates very natural looking and soft lashes. Thickens a bit and holds the curl very well but doesn't lengthen. Stays on all day without smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by zephyr2005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i found this to be a pretty average mascara.. i didn't buy this myself, i had my friend pick it up for me at the drugstore one day - she got me the waterproof instead of the regular kind. it works ok - clumps a little - i also think it stung my eyes the first few times i wore it. i don't know if i'l buy this again..

EDIT: this has grown on me! i like the way it makes my lashes look, and it stays put pretty well. still, if i fall asleep with it on i'll wake up and have my eyes be stinging. not too fun, but oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ooo, this stuff does make your lashes exactly what it's named, full and soft! No clumping, unless you get carried away, you don't need more than one coat of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 11:06:00 AM More reviews by whitley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stopped my mascara-hopping. It's all I use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am trying this for the 2nd time. The first time, I found it to smear and smudge quite a bit, but I've discovered the secret to minimizing smudging: Apply MAC's Sheer extract on your lower lash line, where smudging usually occurs, and it REALLY helps prevent smudging. I applied 3 coats of Full and Soft and my lashes look great, not clumpy. I prefer Maybelline mascaras to L'Oreals which doesn't hold the curl well, even in Waterproof formulas!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2003 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Renee110

I love how this mascara stays on and doesn't flake or smudge. Price is great. The only complaint is that it is pretty hard to take off. I bought the Maybelline Waterproof Mascara Remover, and it doesn't take it off. I have to put baby oil on my lashes and let it sit for a few min and THEN wash my face. But, the alternative is to wear regular mascara and look like Alice Cooper in an hour (I work outside and sweat). I just hope I don't start losing eyelashes because of the difficulty of removing this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by gash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

full n soft-shit.volume express-great