April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2004 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ssomogyi

I think this is a great product! Whenever I get bored of a new wash I'm using, I can always go back to Cetaphil and it's great! It's so light and makes my skin soft and clean!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HORRIBLE!!!! This is how I can sum this up in one word. I do not know how dermatologists can recommend this to anyone!?!? The pump is the only good thing about this product. I did not feel like it left my face clean at all, and after only two days of using this product I started getting small bumps under my skin, around my eyes and cheeks. Still trying to fix the damage it has done. Don't waste your money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by diamnd50

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm extremely acne-prone and this is the only thing I can use on my face. It lasts a long time and my whole family uses it. Although it can be drying at times but I feel it works better than the original version.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Mayfaire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice product with very good packaging (pump). It lasts a long time. My skin is on the oily side and this does a good (but not great) job of cleansing and doesn't break me out. If you have very sensitive skin or use it more than once a day it may be a little drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2004 8:22:00 AM More reviews by maria177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is HORRIBLE! Its didnt remove my makeup effectively and I couldnt remove my eye makeup! It made my acne prone skin break out the next day (2 huge pimples!!). Horrble product. And EXPENSIVE.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2004 8:00:00 AM More reviews by BuffityGrl

Even THIS sensitve cleanser made my face itch!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleanser I've used. It's non-drying/stripping, yet removes all my makeup, and rinses clean, leaving my face clean and not irritated. I love it and will buy it again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

it broke me out.. it didn't dry me out, and it did a good job of cleansing at first.. but i got a bunch of white heads on my forehead after using this for about a week. ehhh.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

I've been using this for about two-three years now. I have ance-prone, oily AND sensitive skin (bad combination). I've been a faithful consumer of this product because it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and does cleanse my makeup and dirt away. I find the packaging really ugly, but I guess its low price makes up for it. I haven't found anything better for my oily skin so I'll probably stick with this product for a while. It used to come in a big tube with a big hole (which I hated), but now it comes in pumps so it's more convenient to use. If you have oily & sensitive skin like mine, you should give this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 12:10:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite other facial cleanser besides the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. This can be drying if you use it too much. So I recommend using this only if your face is oily, sweaty, or has a lot of makeup on. This does not foam, which I like because all the foaming just drys my skin out and can take forever to wash off. I guess it's just a personal preference. This doesn't break my skin out either. I've been using this for 3 years+, and it's kept my skin problems at bay. It could be a tad cheaper, but then again it lasts me awhile (about 6 months). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!