Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 12/27/2003 7:57:00 PM

This stuff rocks, it's way better than Burt's Farmer's Friend if you're only targeting your cuticles. I haven't had any problems opening my container, it's totally not greasy (especially compared to Farmer's Friend) and it soaks in really fast. The moisture may not last extremely long, but it does leave a pretty shine on nails. And if the lovely lemon smell bothers you, it dissipates by the time it soaks in too.

on 12/22/2003 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

the only recommending factor I could find for this stuff (and the only thing that kept it from a one-lippie rating in my book) is the scent -- very pretty, like lemons, and I'm a total sucker for things that smell nice. I don't know much about the price since it was a gift, but from what I understand about Burt's Bees it is probably pretty reasonable. The container totally sucks, you can barely open it at all -- a little metal thing that doesn't twist, but pulls. Forget it. The cream itself isn't a cream but more in the way of a pasty, waxy, oily balm. Hard to spread and no discernible effect on ANYTHING. Impossible to get off your hands. Save your money, buy something that works!

on 12/17/2003 2:51:00 PM

This stuff works wonders for preventing hangnails and softening cuticles. It's dirt cheap, but smells slightly herbally. I use it daily and love it.

on 12/15/2003 1:41:00 AM

Love the smell. It works great.

on 12/12/2003 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Works like a charm, and you have the bonus of cheap aromatherapy with the great smell.

on 12/1/2003 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not only does this treatment smell good, it works very well. The condition of my cuticles has greatly improved since I started using this and I don't use it as often as I should. The small tin is very cute. I don't find this greasy at all. A little seems to go a long way with this stuff, so I just smear a tiny bit onto each cuticle and it absorbs well.

on 12/1/2003 12:40:00 AM

Works great. Like everyone else, I too love the smell. I've always had a hard time sticking with any sort of routine to keep my hands looking nice, but it smells so great, its hard to forget to put it on!

on 11/30/2003 4:34:00 PM

I bought this cream when I was paying a visit to my local burts bees dealer to pick up some burts chapstick, the lady looked at my cut and sore cuticles and told me about the lemon butter reluctant i bought it and once I got in my car and tried it I was sold! it smells fantastic and works swell too!

on 11/30/2003 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The best part of this cuticle cream is the smell - i want to bottle it. Sometimes I just open it up to sniff it - it smells that good. It works pretty well - there may be better products out there, since this is the first cuticle product I've purchases. But I will repurchase for the scent alone!

on 11/29/2003 12:10:00 AM

Wow! I'm not really concerned with my nails, but the dry skin around them always bothered me. This stuff works so well! It looks like I just got a manicure. And one little tub lasts so long.

Popular Treatments