February 1, 2015 | 1129 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Razorre

This is my favorite product from Burt's Bees. It is a little hard to apply as a cream, but, works well once you have it on you. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2003 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Makeup_Diva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really good. It smells so nice and it's really effective for getting rid of dry cuticles. A bit on the "too-greasy" side though...Try the Witchcraft Almond cuticle oil. That stuff is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by tropicana22

Love this product! Read about it in Allure's Best of Beauty and got it for $4. I keep it in my purse and on my desk at work. Really helps my cuticles especially in the fall/winter months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Sprite78

This is one of those products that I can't live without! It smells like a lemon drop and makes my cuticles soft and gives a nice shine to my nails. It is a bit greasy at first, but then it just sinks right into my nails. I even use it on my lips sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

this is a really great moisturizer, but you have to use it properly. here is one way: at night, after you've done all of your cleansing etc, and your hands are still damp from washing, moisurize them with whatever you use (body butter!), but avoiding the tips of your fingers. then rub the cuticle creme generously over your nails and go to sleep :) in the morning, you have cute little cuticles!! one tip: open the cuticle cream tin BEFORE your moisturize your hands, otherwise, you will have to ask someone else to do it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 2:18:00 AM More reviews by perie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like all Burt's Bees products, this smells just like what it's supposed to. While the fragrance is pleasant, it's an average product. Nothing more to say aboout it, except that it comes in a cute tin, smells nice, and is mediocre in terms of quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lapis76

This product won me over immediately. I'm a very low-maintenance kind of gal when it comes to my nails; I just keep them neatly trimmed and clean, but my cuticles have always had a tendency to be very dry and unmanageable, even with lotions. Anyway, I used this product in the morning and totally forgot about it, then happened to notice my hands later in the day, because they looked amazing! From that point forward, I've always kept a tin in my purse so that it's always with me. I have no problems at all with the tin, and the natural lemon scent is really refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by hunni07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow this is awesome...my cuticles arent too bad but they look awesome after this! It smells yummy...like creamy lemon. Not a bad price either and it lasts forever! Awesome product, will buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2003 7:06:00 AM More reviews by lillet

I have purchased this twice. Why? I think only b/c it smells great and makes me think of lemon curd. Not an elegant formulation and doesn't absorb quickly. I am not convinced that it does much. Aquaphor or Vaseline would probably work better. I am unsure if I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by amosp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, and this is no exception. I recently decided that I needed fake nails to make my hands look prettier. I'm always biting the skin around the nail, and my cuticles look like they went through a shredder. The fake nails just exaggerated the horror. It was painful to look at my hands. I had the nails removed and tried the cuticle oil recommended by my nail lady.

Do I really need to tell you that it didn't work AT ALL? Then I remembered a little tin of Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream sitting lonely and dusty on my bathroom shelf. Within in ONE week of using two to three times daily my cuticles are gone, my hangnails are almost non-existent (which means I no longer gnaw at my fingers like a crazed cannibal), and my nails are actually stronger than before I had the nails put on in the first place. I have not noticed a greasy feeling at all; the cream is absorbed easily, and what is left over on my fingertip after rubbing it into my cuticles I use as a lip balm.

Bottom Line: buy this product now. you won't be sorry.