September 17, 2014 | 1002 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by hunni07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow this is awesome...my cuticles arent too bad but they look awesome after this! It smells yummy...like creamy lemon. Not a bad price either and it lasts forever! Awesome product, will buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2003 7:06:00 AM More reviews by lillet

I have purchased this twice. Why? I think only b/c it smells great and makes me think of lemon curd. Not an elegant formulation and doesn't absorb quickly. I am not convinced that it does much. Aquaphor or Vaseline would probably work better. I am unsure if I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by amosp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, and this is no exception. I recently decided that I needed fake nails to make my hands look prettier. I'm always biting the skin around the nail, and my cuticles look like they went through a shredder. The fake nails just exaggerated the horror. It was painful to look at my hands. I had the nails removed and tried the cuticle oil recommended by my nail lady.

Do I really need to tell you that it didn't work AT ALL? Then I remembered a little tin of Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream sitting lonely and dusty on my bathroom shelf. Within in ONE week of using two to three times daily my cuticles are gone, my hangnails are almost non-existent (which means I no longer gnaw at my fingers like a crazed cannibal), and my nails are actually stronger than before I had the nails put on in the first place. I have not noticed a greasy feeling at all; the cream is absorbed easily, and what is left over on my fingertip after rubbing it into my cuticles I use as a lip balm.

Bottom Line: buy this product now. you won't be sorry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, but I probably won't buy it again. I like the lemon smell and that's about it. The packaging itself looks cute, but not functional at all. Unlike other reviewers, this doesn't make my cuticles soft at all. For me, applying olive oil before going to bed works much better. I use Q-tip and apply it on my nails and cuticles. It keeps them moisturized and shiny. Try this trick for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

I love this stuff! My cuticles are nasty and horribly damaged, and this makes them so soft and smells so good! It's a bit pricey for the teeny bit you get, but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Catherine81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love it! my cuticles are back to resembling a healthy look. plus it's keeping the once dry skin around my nails nice and soft. Sure, the lid to the tin could have a better design - just twist it softly and it'll come right off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I love this stuff! Makes my cuticles super soft, and the smell is mouth-watering. Nice texture, and the tin is so cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, isn't this the nicest stuff? Smells divinely lemony, very moisturizing, although just borderline greasy so it's best applied after you've done all your nighttime cleansing/contact removal tasks and then go to bed and let it do its job. Can't beat the price, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells wonderful, like a lemon drop. It works great and I use it a lot in the winter. It keeps me from picking at the dry skin around my nails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MacQueen

Cute little tin with an amazing strong natural lemon scent. Great for massaging into cuticles for a moisturized but not greasy feel. Also great for dry chapped hands and nails. .60 oz