July 23, 2014 | 1296 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by redheartedgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lovely BB cream! Very light and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and definitely doesn't look cakey. It provides minimum coverage if you have acne so personally I think it works better to even out skin colour, to get rid of discolouration or whatever but it does provide a bit of coverage. I think it's a bit like a mosturiser too, it works really well over moisturiser too; glides on. This is SO good for the drugstore. Definitely recommend this!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Foua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this. My skin type is normal, no tendencies for breakouts, not oily and just pretty much smooth. Alot of those with oily skin complain of oiliness due to application, well if u have skin like me, its actually quite complimentary so don't be discouraged!!!
The flaw of my skin is the redness on and around my nose. I'm excitedly satasfied with this coverage. :)
Following application which this in fair is perfect for skin color, i use milani multitasker face powder in light medium to set. My skin looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by daisytex11

After trying several BB creams from Dr Brant to Estée Lauder to Garnier, I am settled on this bargain from the drugstore! As many reviews have said, it's more of a tinted moisturizer, but I'm very happy with it. Having said that, I still wear SPF underneath, but for my hyper oily skin, this product delivers a clean and even look without the ickyness of foundation. No breakouts or excess greasiness as have befallen other reviewers. Great for weekend days or days when you just want minimal coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

Plain and simple, it is a great BB cream available on the drug store shelves.

Garnier was very oily and L'Oreal was odd (but I still haven't used it much).

The way the BB cream works is to place it on like a normal face cream. I do that and wait for it to dry before applying my foundation.

I'm using it every day and I can definitely notice a difference in my skin and the texture. Trust me, I never thought I was one of those girls who were blessed with soft, glowing skin. This cream works.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

this is a pretty good bb cream... but because i have acne i had diffrent results.
not good color selections ( light is too dark for my skin tone ) but amazing for the fact that it has spf 30 ! i havent gotten a sun burn yet all summer by only wearing this product ! :)
you dont need alot of product because a little goes a long way !
pros : skin looks nice and soft, dewy, natural glow, cute packaging
cons : if you have acne it will not deminish the look of them, can get oily throughout the day , a little expencive for a drugstore product
but over all a pretty good product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by amyc016

I only used this once, had good coverage but in the few days after I used it i broke out in the areas I applied it. Don't know if it was coincidence or from the BB cream? Will stick to my Almay foundation..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

THIS IS NOT A PROPER BB CREAM!! for anyone who hasn't used a bb cream before or if this is their very first bb cream they've ever bought, you need to know that this does NOT do what a good bb cream should.
I got some of the free samples they're giving away online (which did arrive quite quickly), if i'd have bought this I would have wasted my money.
What a BB cream should do in the short run:
- Even the skin tone, hide redness and blur any imperfections
- blur any fine lines
- give a nice dewy glow
- have a good SPF (at least 15)
- diminish dark eye circles
- hydrate skin all day
- leave skin feeling soft and not greasy
(even if you've got a bad breakout of spots, after applying the cream you should have little to no-need of a concealer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the long term it should:
- improve and even your natural skin tone
- help heal any spots, and reduce breakouts
- and just generally improve all-round skin health
This cream does NONE of these things at all, it's only redeeming features are that it does hydrate skin all day, has non-oily formula and has SPF 30 (but at 1.15% titanium dioxidide, i doubt this will provide good UVA/UVB protection). At best it's a glorified tinted moisturiser!
trust me there are far more superior bb creams out there for just a couple of quid more.

9 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by carsandparties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this on a whim to cover the blemishes I've been getting lately and absolutely love it. The coverage is buildable and blends really nicely. When I first got it out of the tube, it looked way too dark/orange for my fair skin, but once I put it on, it blended beautifully. I don't even have to use concealer to cover my blemishes, just dab a little bit on and blend with my fingers. It has a sort of dewy finish, so if that's not your thing, you might want to find something else. I just put powder over it and it stays nicely all day for a more matte finish. Also, it hasn't broken me out further, and I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin. It's good for making my skin look nice and fresh without being overdone. I've never tried a "real" BB cream, but this works well enough for my uses and is a lot easier/cheaper to come by. I'm not entirely sure it does all of the stuff it claims on the bottle, but for a decent foundation with a little bit of moisture and an SPF without breakouts, this works great. Definitely give this one a shot.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by lauraeve

I really like this BB cream and I think it's the best one I've tried so far. It's less heavy than my Garnier and 17 ones and just seems to suit my rather oily skin better. I was worried that even the light shade would be too orange but it's not at all and looks really natural. It's also easy to blend and offers sheer but decent coverage. I set this with some powder and it lasts a good few hours before I have to powder again. I've only used sample sachets so far but I'm definately going to be buying the full sized version.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by cpyles81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is perfect! Gives you the dewy glow you see on models in magazines with no obnoxious flecks of sparkle. I have super sensitive skin and this stuff has yet to break me out. It lasts all day despite being very moisturizing, (most tinted moisturizers look like butter, feel sticky and wear right off!) Works best if you have fairly clear skin, I wouldn't recommend if you need a lot of coverage. I buff powder bronzer under it and dab cream blush on top. You can't beat this for the price. I am so happy with my purchase!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No