November 28, 2014 | 1893 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by SamIAm2197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this BB Cream personally, but I'm sure it works great for some.

First thing I didn't like about this was the coverage. I got basically none when I put it on. That's really my biggest complaint. I may as well have gotten a tinted moisturizer. Secondly, it has a sort of greyish tint when I apply it to some areas of my face and an orange tint when I apply it to others. Lastly, I don't like the way it feels on my skin. I can't really explain it, it just feels weird to me, like my face is coated with a thin layer of like, dried up detergent or something. The SPF also really irritates my skin for like an hour before the feeling fades away. But that's more of my problem, not the cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by chuichi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really quite like this as one of my favourite drugstore BB creams. (thinking of another drugstore BB cream, Garnier, really didn't like that one!). This provides good coverage, feels fresh on the skin, doesn't feel heavy at all, and is non-greasy. Would probably re-purchase! Give this a try girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by cristeenuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this bb cream, I have really fair skin with some imperfections. Ever since I have started using it, I noticed such a difference, and I am getting complements on it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is like a step above facial sunscreen. I really like using it before applying a little mineral powder and blush. Hasn't made me break out. Doesn't slick off my oily skin. This stuff gives the sheerest natural coverage, and I do feel good about the sunscreen factor (SPF 30). I would not recommend this BB cream for people who want a more medium/full coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by JenniAdventure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have fair skin with slight redness around the cheeks and a few acne scars that are typically easy to cover. i also have dry spots. i applied the bb cream on a clean, moisturized face and it was almost as if i wasn't putting anything on. not that i was expecting a miracle, i was just expecting SOMETHING. the only plus to using it was that it made my skin feel soft. kinda. not a fan, would rather spend a little more money on a quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this product! I have it in the Light-Medium shade because I have a tan right now, but I am confident that this shade will also work when I become pale again. This product promises, " SPF 30, Helps blur the look of imperfections, creates a natural glow, skin looks visibly smoother, compliments skin-tone, hydrates all day, feels fresh, oil free." And for once I would agree with all of these claims. It hides the redness on my face and lightens the dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't look cakey and melts into the skin flawlessly. BUT beware! This product works better on non troubled skin types! So if you have really bad acne this is not the product for you. It does have good SPF and moisturizing properties but I recommend putting a really good moisturizer underneath (it just helps this product soak into your skin). As well, my face seems to get oily and lose it's flawless finish after 3-4 hours of wearing this. I think I could solve this problem by putting a powder over top to help with oil and staying power, but I haven't been able to nip out and get a powder yet. I'll give an update when I use it with a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lauralouisebell

I originally received this product as a free sample that was delivered after I signed up to receive them on the Maybelline facebook page. I have used 2 out of the 3 samples, as I am saving the last one for a time when my skin is looking a bit clearer and I don't need as much coverage.
As my skin is very fair, I often find it difficult to find a drugstore foundation/tinted moisturiser/BB cream that suits my skin tone, however the light shade of the BB cream suits my skin quite well. I found that it was good for covering up dark circles underneath my eyes and I think it is good for covering discolouration on places such as my nose and chin.
I would be hesitant to use this product in the winter because of the coverage, however I love it as a 'summer product' as it is very lightweight, it blends well and I love the finish it leaves on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by tasya091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was skeptical about this one due to the fact that it IS drugstore and claims to do an awful lot that DS products can never usually live up to. But I bought it because I needed a last minute SPF BB cream for vacation, and it was cheap. Needless to say I was thoroughly impressed! If you wear it with a good quality primer, this acts as a very high quality product. I put on my Lancome primer prior to this cream, and honestly it felt like I was wearing simply moisturizer. Made my skin look naturally even (even though I have red spots, especially on my cheeks and around acne scarring). After a few hours of wearing, actually, it looked even better than originally! My skin looked natural and not caked at all, and as long as any major imperfections (such as dark circles, which this does nothing for) are hidden with a good concealer, this is great long-term wear! Definitely not if you're going for an evening out, but for everyday work wear, this is perfect. Doesn't clog my pores or makes me feel like I'm wearing 5 layers of products (like I did with my Smashbox bb cream, unfortunately). Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by gabbott

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried an endless number of TMs and BB creams to use as an everyday product. I don't like full or med coverage for daytime. I would say this is a very light coverage TM. It gives the skin a nice, NATURAL glow. While it does hide lines and wrinkles, it does not play them up either, which is a huge issue with most foundations.
The take away a lippie for the packaging. It's wasteful. The least bit of pressure on the tube forces product to ooze out....more product than one would need. The price is right BUT it's not so right when you consider the waste due to the packaging, the size of the tube and that it feels like they could have fit more product in that tube. Maybelline needs to change the packaging.
In spite of the negatives due to the packaging, I will repurchase because it does what it's supposed to do. It enhances the look of my skin in a very natural way.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Sierraspen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros
• somewhat Evens out skin tone
• moisturizing
• squeeze tube is hygienic
Cons
• this is not a bb cream this is a tinted moisturizer!
• sheer coverage and I mean sheer!!
- I have lots of freckles and I like to even out my skin tone
But this doesn't do anything for my face
• tends to look Orange
• doesn't do anything really
• not much product