Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/16/2003 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Although this was nice and shiny and the packaging is OK, this was way too sticky for my liking. Ferity's Lip Roller in Tutti Frutti was much better but I don't know if they still make that. the world seems to be getting taken over by inferior, expensive products.

on 2/14/2003 2:18:00 PM

I jumped on the JT wagon last year. Must say Daiquiri is still one of my favorites. It has like a light berry scent to it and although very sheer, it leaves a really light pink tint. The slant on the tip makes for easy application. Definately would get in another color/scent.

on 2/14/2003 9:59:00 AM

I really love these alot. I have two in Miracle, and one Cerise. I love Miracle it is really quite pretty. A sheer tone pink w/ tiny barely noticeable sparkles. Cerise is red in the tube but goes on clear (they all do for the most part). I like these gloses, they have super shine, good staying power, and are surprisingly not too thick (which doesn't bother me, but I was surprised at how long they last). This just looks and feels like a high end gloss... better than some of the more expensive ones of I've tried and far better than any drugstore brand. This is worth every penny! If you haven't tried these I highly reccommend them!

on 2/13/2003 6:25:00 PM

I had this in Citrus Wish and now I have it in Sirop de rose. I love them! It's sticky enough so it lasts long, it smells good, it's very shiny... great lipgloss!

on 2/11/2003 3:14:00 PM

I don't like this product at all b/c it has terrible packaging, the glosses are way too sheer, and the fruity smells are a bit overpowering. I found that the shine of this product is overrated and the staying power is nonexistant. The above rants combined with the unjustified price tag of $15.50 makes me wonder why I jumped on the bandwagon. Won't repurchase again.

on 2/10/2003 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These lipgloss is similar to the mac lipglass only more expensive.
benefits: gives high shine, last for a long time, pretty packaging. They're very sticky in texture and most of the colors are very sheer they look almost clear on my pigmented lips. However there are few shades of JT that are pigmented enough that it shows up on my lips. They're not moisturizing so prepare to put a balm underneath it!

on 2/7/2003 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For months I have stayed away from this cause I kept thinking of grade school wehrn I last wore glosses. This is nothing like that, a very grown up version of gloss! Love the packaging, the feel, the look. THere is nothing I don't like about this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

juicy tubes are fantastic glosses. they do exactly as their name describes: make your lips juicy! there are so many thick, glossy, gorgeous colors, and i find that they are horribly addicting! the slanted tip makes for flawless application, and the shine these give you is amazing. wonderful glosses !

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love sticky, shiny glosses and these are like a dream come true for me. I am addicted to them. But, the scents are VERY strong and some of them are quite irritating. Also, I couldn't squeaze out a lot of the gloss from the tube, but I love the slanted applicator!

This is a great gloss!
It gives lips a sheer shine and smells great!I have mn for,over a year and it's still not empty so don't worry about the price!

Recommended for Medium Skin