Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I love my JT! I have Citron, a *bright* yellow that smells kind of like banana popsicles. It makes lips look super-glossy and...well, juicy! The high-gloss finish lasts about an hour on me, but my lips stay moist with a slight sheen for up to 4 hours...not bad. I love this aptly-named gloss!

on 2/28/2003 5:24:00 PM

My mom loves them. Her lips are alway chapped and she found Dior Plastic shine and Juicy tubes are the only ones that help. My opinion? I am a lipgloss addict and do not own a single JT. I tried a few. Orange and Cassis(mom's)+ Lychee+ two other colors I don't remeber because once on my lips they were completely clear and look the same. I liked the color of Lychee but found it not that exceptional...Is it shiny? Yes! But frankly I think it looks rather GREASY on my lips. Duh..And since there are cheaper twin versions of juicy tubes, why pay more?
But it seems moisturizing.(my mom says)

on 2/28/2003 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this gloss! I have tried them all - MAC, Christian Dior, Chanel, you name it I've tried it. But the Juice Tubes work, they don't feather, last a long time and don't feel like you've just biten into a big oily pork chop! the color is very sheer, but I use my lipliner first, then apply the gloss on top. I never leave home without it!

on 2/23/2003 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have several of these, and I always have at least 3 in my purse at all times! They are my ultimate Must-Haves. I have tried the Loreal Color Juices, and they just aren't the same. I think my favorites would have to be Simmer, Miracle, and Beach Plum. Those are the ones I seem to grab most often.

on 2/22/2003 2:38:00 PM

These aren't pigmented enough for me. I wonder why someone would want more than one since they all look the same on the lips IMHO. The texture is nice but does not last very long on my lips. I much prefer Smith's Rosebud Salve alone or Chanel's Glossimers for shine AND color.

on 12/2/2002 12:54:00 AM

Love, love, LOVE these babies. My alternative to Stila Lipglaze- it gives the same lacquer-shine finish, tastes great, and is more economic. ;) Natural enough to wear during the day, but great for layering over lipstick for evening glam. The variety of colours is excellent- mostly tinted or clear, but there are some pigmented shades as well.

on 10/10/2002 11:08:00 PM

The packaging is very simple and drug-store, but I can't get enough of this lipgloss. the most delicious flavours, and a gorgeous shine- a great alternative to Stila Lipglaze, actually.

on 2/16/2003 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Although this was nice and shiny and the packaging is OK, this was way too sticky for my liking. Ferity's Lip Roller in Tutti Frutti was much better but I don't know if they still make that. the world seems to be getting taken over by inferior, expensive products.

on 2/14/2003 2:18:00 PM

I jumped on the JT wagon last year. Must say Daiquiri is still one of my favorites. It has like a light berry scent to it and although very sheer, it leaves a really light pink tint. The slant on the tip makes for easy application. Definately would get in another color/scent.

on 2/14/2003 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really love these alot. I have two in Miracle, and one Cerise. I love Miracle it is really quite pretty. A sheer tone pink w/ tiny barely noticeable sparkles. Cerise is red in the tube but goes on clear (they all do for the most part). I like these gloses, they have super shine, good staying power, and are surprisingly not too thick (which doesn't bother me, but I was surprised at how long they last). This just looks and feels like a high end gloss... better than some of the more expensive ones of I've tried and far better than any drugstore brand. This is worth every penny! If you haven't tried these I highly reccommend them!

Popular Lip Glosses