October 21, 2014 | 1605 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 9:59:00 AM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love these alot. I have two in Miracle, and one Cerise. I love Miracle it is really quite pretty. A sheer tone pink w/ tiny barely noticeable sparkles. Cerise is red in the tube but goes on clear (they all do for the most part). I like these gloses, they have super shine, good staying power, and are surprisingly not too thick (which doesn't bother me, but I was surprised at how long they last). This just looks and feels like a high end gloss... better than some of the more expensive ones of I've tried and far better than any drugstore brand. This is worth every penny! If you haven't tried these I highly reccommend them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by rosealisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had this in Citrus Wish and now I have it in Sirop de rose. I love them! It's sticky enough so it lasts long, it smells good, it's very shiny... great lipgloss!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

I don't like this product at all b/c it has terrible packaging, the glosses are way too sheer, and the fruity smells are a bit overpowering. I found that the shine of this product is overrated and the staying power is nonexistant. The above rants combined with the unjustified price tag of $15.50 makes me wonder why I jumped on the bandwagon. Won't repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These lipgloss is similar to the mac lipglass only more expensive.
benefits: gives high shine, last for a long time, pretty packaging. They're very sticky in texture and most of the colors are very sheer they look almost clear on my pigmented lips. However there are few shades of JT that are pigmented enough that it shows up on my lips. They're not moisturizing so prepare to put a balm underneath it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Deeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For months I have stayed away from this cause I kept thinking of grade school wehrn I last wore glosses. This is nothing like that, a very grown up version of gloss! Love the packaging, the feel, the look. THere is nothing I don't like about this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

juicy tubes are fantastic glosses. they do exactly as their name describes: make your lips juicy! there are so many thick, glossy, gorgeous colors, and i find that they are horribly addicting! the slanted tip makes for flawless application, and the shine these give you is amazing. wonderful glosses !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I love sticky, shiny glosses and these are like a dream come true for me. I am addicted to them. But, the scents are VERY strong and some of them are quite irritating. Also, I couldn't squeaze out a lot of the gloss from the tube, but I love the slanted applicator!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2003 5:57:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great gloss!
It gives lips a sheer shine and smells great!I have mn for,over a year and it's still not empty so don't worry about the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2003 4:56:00 AM More reviews by KristenL

I'm always on the search for long-lasting lipglosses, and these are definitely right up there with my favorites. They last forever, but aren't *overly* sticky. I also love that the shimmery ones don't feel gritty like most shimmery/glittery lipglosses do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

After seeing a show on TV where they rated all the top glosses, this one came out on top, and I had to try it. I swapped for Coral Rush, not knowing if I would like the color, I just knew I wanted to try the texture of the gloss. Well it is my fave lip gloss that I own right now! The texture is not sticky, and it is so shiny. The color is great. People say most turn out to be clear, but this gives me a nice bright pink, without being too overwhelming. Definitely a must have, and I will buy again.