April 20, 2014 | 1591 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by OMGewww

I love the packaging for this product and I've heard so many people say that they love it and that it works wonders. I used it for 2 weeks straight to really see how it worked for day to day use and I really really dislike this product. The best part about it in my opinion was the brush, its long and skinny and you are able to coat all your lashes pretty well. But, the curl would not stay in my lashes and the little fibers were pretty annoying, by the third day I had black fall out all under my eyes and it look absolutely horrible. I wouldn't ever use this product again, not even if it was free.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this mascara sooooo baddd!!! I absolutely love the packaging and the sexy name, It looks gorgeous, the best looking out of all the mascaras I have. But it does not do much for me, It is ok with separating my lashes, but with length and volume, it totally fails.There is no color payoff whatsoever. It worked better for my bottom lashes. So I guess I have a use for it until I run out of it. Would not buy again, but I will keep the tube as a souvenir. LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by xxipilipinaxx

I hear lots of bad reviews about this product.. but i really like it.. it makes my lashes long like what it claims to do and it holds curls(my lashes go straight outwards i need to curl it first).. the only bad thing about it is that by the end of the day you'll find little flakes...other than that this was relatively cheap about 6-7 dollars and it came with a liquid eyeliner...got it from wal-mart

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by feistywon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really makes lashes long just make sure that you continuing applying while it's still wet. Unlike other mascaras that it's better to allow to dry in between coats, this mascara is better to apply BEFORE it dries. I top of the ends, after it dries, with a long lasting mascara since the tips aren't especially dark, though they are long.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sspearls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have teeny, flimsy Asian lashes and I found that this mascara worked well for lengthening. Long, fluttery lashes with no clumping. It didn't deliver on the patent leather shine or anything but it covers well and it's easy to get into the little ones. I can't use it on my bottom lashes or they'll look all spidery because it doesn't thicken really, just lengthens and those lashes are especially short and thin. If I was only looking for a lengthening mascara I would stick with this one, but I need a volumizing formula too. I agree with what everyone else says about the smell. I won't repurchase because it doesn't suit me, but I would recommend it to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by CuteSmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara! It made my eyelashes appear longer and actually pretty thick also.

I got mine at CVS when they had buy one get one free so I have 2 for the price of 1. Yay! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by babyuv3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product about a month ago and I am not impressed. The product does nothing as stated in the advertisements. I purchased the blackest black and it still did not give me that patent leather effect as claimed. I advise you to spend your money elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

I like this mascara, it does what it says it's lengthens your lashes. I'v been using full n soft for years now and decided to try something else. The one thing i love about it is the brush, it really gets in there to all the corner lashes. Like everyone has been saying it smells really weird! normally it wouldn't bother me but it's very potent! i can still smell it after putting it on, it lingers. weird.. i probably will go back to full n soft or great lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

*I have asian lashes(Straight & hard to hold a curl)

+Pros:
Love the packaging
Lengthens
No smudging, flaking, or clumping
Holds curls well
Easy to wash off
Leaves lashes soft

-Cons:
Horrible smell

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Sylvina

I really like this mascara, it lengthened my lashes and held my curl really well. My one complaint was at the end of the day I noticed small flakes around my eyes which was kind of annoying since the mascara is practically brand new.