July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by kaye86

Maybelline Lash Stiletto is a good mascara because it doesnt leave your lashes looking clumpy. My lashes arent long so it only really stands out when I have on eyeshadow. I would say if you have long eyelashes and want them to look fab use this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cxr057

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed. I was expecting to have long thick lashes but was left with a mess! Product was very messy(maybe the wrong brush) and took a long time to dry. Not pleased.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good go-to mascara, but not my fav. I don't think it leaves the lashes shiny like patent-leather (as they advertise), but I do think it does a fairly good job at lengthening the lashes. One thing I do notice is that it gives a "spidery" look to your lashes, and so in order for me to avoid that, I have to brush through my lashes (with a dry applicator) quickly before it dries. There is also a funky smell, nothing terrible, but it's noticable. Honestly, I haven't yet decided if I'll repurchase or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Theres really nothing special about this mascara for me. Its just a basic mascara nothing really amazing. I bought it because it has some kind of special where you got a liquid eyeliner along with it for free. I couldnt wear this alone it wouldnt do the trick for me as I really like to build my lashes up with mascara. I normally use three different mascaras at once I know it sounds crazy but it really does wonders for me. My lashes are long and all but they are blonde so I have to really keep piling it on to make it look a bit dramatic. I gave it three out of five, its not bad but not really that great either.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I've been a loyal Clinique user for years...I went to Dillard's the other day and they were sold out of my favorite mascara (Long Pretty Lashes) and I was told that there are rumors of it being discontinued. I ended up buying High Impact instead and that was a HUGE mistake...it's the most disgusting mascara I've ever used. I didn't want to buy another $15.00-$20.00 mascara and end up disappointed again, so I went to Target and decided to give this a try. I do see that Lash Stiletto has gotten some negative reviews, but I absolutely LOVE it!!! I think the bad reviews are coming from the fact that it absolutely does not thicken at all, but that's why I love it. It does what it says...LENGTHENS, not thickens. I have naturally long and full lashes, so a thickening formula makes my lashes look like tarantulas. This keeps them long and flowy, sort of like my Long Pretty Lashes did, but a little more exaggerated on the lengthening part.

I removed one lippie because even though it does make my lashes super long and a tube of it lasts forever, it makes them tangle like crazy and if not applied with EXTREME caution it makes those little crispies on the ends of my lashes. I prefer more of a no-mascara look, but darker and a little more defined. I may use it when I go out, but for daily use, I will stick to Clinique Naturally Glossy (since it was confirmed by my favorite Clinique girl that Long Pretty Lashes is being discontinued).

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by veebsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cute packaging, but the product itself doesn't match up. I found this mascara to be dry, clump easily, and it irritated my eyes. Don't wait between coats to apply more mascara, it tends to clump up if it isn't wet. I bought this for the patent leather shine that was advertised, but was seriously disappointed with the lack luster product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by blackberri35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using this product for a week or so now. And I finally discovered why it sucks. It does make your lashes long just like it promises. But it doesnt curl or thicken which means you have to put on like 30 coats to make it look even remotely lush and thick........which means now you have clumpy mascara all over thats not meant to have 30 coats applied and it starts to flake and get all over the place. Call me crazy but i use it to lengthen then i use my lancome definicils to finish up the job.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by OMGewww

I love the packaging for this product and I've heard so many people say that they love it and that it works wonders. I used it for 2 weeks straight to really see how it worked for day to day use and I really really dislike this product. The best part about it in my opinion was the brush, its long and skinny and you are able to coat all your lashes pretty well. But, the curl would not stay in my lashes and the little fibers were pretty annoying, by the third day I had black fall out all under my eyes and it look absolutely horrible. I wouldn't ever use this product again, not even if it was free.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this mascara sooooo baddd!!! I absolutely love the packaging and the sexy name, It looks gorgeous, the best looking out of all the mascaras I have. But it does not do much for me, It is ok with separating my lashes, but with length and volume, it totally fails.There is no color payoff whatsoever. It worked better for my bottom lashes. So I guess I have a use for it until I run out of it. Would not buy again, but I will keep the tube as a souvenir. LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by xxipilipinaxx

I hear lots of bad reviews about this product.. but i really like it.. it makes my lashes long like what it claims to do and it holds curls(my lashes go straight outwards i need to curl it first).. the only bad thing about it is that by the end of the day you'll find little flakes...other than that this was relatively cheap about 6-7 dollars and it came with a liquid eyeliner...got it from wal-mart