BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I have several Benefit blushers from Georgia and Thrrrob, Dandelion and 10 to this one which is my most recent. When you're looking at it, it looks uber dark. I don't personally like the brush it comes with to put it on so I use just a regular powder brush. The brush it comes with delivers more powder than I like, even if you blow the excess off. It does give a nice, healthy glow to the skin and doesn't look overly shimmery. If you've never tried a bronzer and are scared of looking dirty and glittery, I def recommend this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow, I love this. I mean, I would have given this 5 lippies, but its the first bronzer I've had, and you can only really rate something SO high when you have compared and contrasted, yeah?

Anywho, this looks 'dirty' and 'muddy' as a colour, but contouring with this, just sweeps on soooo smoothly, and just adds this unexpected warmth. I *love* it, and the box its in, again Benefit's packaging is a great addition to my makeup nook!

Wow. I can't belive how a bronzing powder can make you look so good. I love this thing. I never really used a bronzer before but I just bought this for the heck of it and now I'm hooked!

This is an ok bronzer...but it's not perfect. I find it very easy to overdo this, and it winds up looking muddy on my fair skin. If I'm careful and just dust it on with a large brush, it looks nice. I really like that it's basically matte..shimmer is easy enough to apply later! The brush is basically useless and makes me look like a fool when I try to put it on...I am just too pale to have it so concentrated on my skin, so using a fluffy brush is necessary, but the small box is not ideal for picking up product. Bonus - it lasts forever! I won't repurchase, there are better bronzers out there for me.

I have used this for years, of course never found anything to make my fair skin look sun kissed. I just recently read review about Nars bronzer and might try that, but Hoola overall is a good product.

This is hands down the best bronzer i've ever tried. Hoola i guess could look a little "muddy" in the little box, but my favourite things about it is that is a pure brownish colour, no orange at all and its matte. I love how natural it looks. i dont use the little brush it comes with to apply i use a blush brush from bare esentuals and apply with a light hand sweeping it on in a "three" motion. i have NC25 skin.

My trial and error bronzer search is finally over, because I love HOOLA!!! The color is perfect, and is much more realistically bronze on me than any other bronzer including the famous Guerlain Terracotta (which is orange on me). In addition to being a great bronzer, I am also able to countour my face with it with a light hand, especially in my temples and my cheek bones.

Last night I wanted a minimal makeup look and just used concealer and bronzer, I dusted it everywhere, including over eyelids, and got a lot of compliments.

I like many other reviewers do not use the brush it came with (i dont even know where it went)...
love hoola :)

I LOVE Hoola, it is the only bronzer I would use, my skin is sligtly taned and this product just give me that extra boost. What is also good about there is no glitter or shimmer which makes you look more natural. I use to use St Tropez as my bronzer anf found that is too orange. This is fantastic I wil not ever use any other bronzer :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Quick background on my skin color, I'm 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Fijian and 1/2 Anglo. I am regularly mistaken for south American to give you an idea of my coloring. I find the bronzer brilliant, it's an ideal shade and the brush works fine for me, I use it to contour my cheekbones and add some color, so a light wash over my cheeks and then blending in the hollows create a very natural looking high cheekbone. I love the fact it's matt as it makes it a more effective when contouring. I'm not sure it's a product I'd use all over my face but it certainly looks excellent on my cheekbones.
The quality is great and application is easy, am addicted and will definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this matte bronzer! I have light/med. skin that tans pretty easily and this looks like a real tan on me. One problem I had with previous bronzers was that if I wanted to build up the color I would get way too sparkly. I could see how this might make certain skintones look muddy, but on my yellow undertones, all I need is a little blending and it looks great. I reccomend using a different brush, the one that comes with it isn't ideal for good, even application.

Popular Bronzers