BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 11/30/2006 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first ever bronzer that I bought. At first, I liked it. Then, I stopped using it when someone told me I looked "dirty" wearing it, and I had to agree with them. I even applied with a very light hand...it just looks too much like clay. However, the packaging and the handy compact brush are alright. But, I must say, I use it now for costumes. I'm a costume designer and use the remaining bronzer to make a costume look dirty and distressed. Guess the "dirty" look paid off for something. And, the dirt looks totally realistic on stage!

on 11/22/2006 8:34:00 PM

Hoola is a dark bronzer that looks best on olive skin tones. If you're fair, you defintely need to belnd very very well. A little overated but worth trying. You do get quite a bit of product for the price. The box is really cute to place on a vanity. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it's too dark for me and I like a tiny bit of glimmer in my bronzers.

on 11/20/2006 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic shade! Adorable packaging! But the lasting power is terrible!

on 10/24/2006 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this bronzer now for 4 years and keep coming back to it! I have pale, freckly Irish skin and this is the most natural looking bronzer I have ever used. I love the fact that there is no shimmer as it looks great for daywear. I first used this after a transatlantic flight and was due to go out that evening and looked shattered. A few sweeps of this across my forehead, cheeks and nose instantly made me look awake and fresh. It can be easy to apply too much but if you build this up gradually (using a different brush than the one supplied) it looks radiant and natural. Thumbs up!

on 10/14/2006 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nope, not for me. Looks like dirt in the box & looks like dirt on my face. Darn, I really wanted to love this so much. Doesn't blend well either.

on 10/13/2006 4:31:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It's the perfect color. Oh! And you can't forget the adorable packaging! Although, I found it a bit hard to spread on my cheeks, It really is a great product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on the fence about this one. First of all, the packaging is adorable. Second, there is no scent like Dandelion to make my face break out. I like that there is no shimmer, and it looks natural when I have a tan. This product only works on me, though, for about 3 months out of the year--I think my complexion is too light for it. In the fall I can get away with using a tiny, tiny amount of product, but it looks ridiculous and muddy when I turn pale in the winter.

on 10/13/2006 12:25:00 AM

Too light for my medium skin. I suggest only using it if you aren't tan-ish already. Good forumula and clever packaging though.

on 10/9/2006 11:11:00 AM

This is a nice bronzer. I use it almost every day to give my pale skin a little glow. Like others have said, it can look a little muddy, but if you use a light hand to apply it, you get a nice color that you can layer to get the shade you want. Overall, this is my favorite bronzer and I will buy again.

on 9/11/2006 12:30:00 PM

This is the only bronzer I consistently buy. It can look a little muddy if you apply too much, but with a self-tanner on, it works great. I apply to my cheeks and forehead with a quick wash around my jawline.

Popular Bronzers