October 20, 2014 | 1566 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

I like this. It is a bit dark and I'm pretty pale so I don't often use this actually AS bronzer but it's handy to have around for contouring the hollows of my cheeks. I use it so sparingly that I doubt I'll ever need another so I probably would't repurchase. As far as bronzers go, I prefer silkier ones like Cargo's Sunkissed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tralalalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product isn't bad at all; i was in need of a matte, powder bronzer and this one does nicely. I do have to say you will achieve a MUCH better effect if you throw out the awful brush they provide and use a regular blush brush (I like the ones from MAC). With the one they give you, you will almost certainly wind up with a garish, unblendable line about the cheek. I would consider repurchasing, but I doubt I will ever run out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kristis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a devoted MAC Bronzer addict for a while but I found in the daytime (when I find I need the MOST bronzing) the sparkly particles of the MAC Bronzer fell into my larger than average pores and made me look older and awful! In comes HOOLA...attracted by the cute packaging (albeit a pain in the butt when you are trying to apply in a bathroom - would've been better with a flip up carboard top)... goes on smooth, blends nicely... matte... a little on the pricey side... but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 9:20:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was on a foundation hunt and the S.A. tried this on me after an application of You Rebel. I have one of the MAC bronzers but i find it to be very fickle with my oily skin. If i get a little loose with the application, i look like a streaky 80's mess. Hoola went on like a dream and i swore i just got off the beach. When i went home with it, it also went on very smooth and it was easily blendable. Edit : since finding other bronzers, i find this one doesn't work as well for me. I've moved on :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by tealstars

I love Hoola bronzer! I use it everyday as a blush because my cheeks are very red naturally and I don't need any more redness to add to them, and I'm also really pale. I love that it's matte but sometimes I just mix this with Dandelion (by swirling a brush onto Dandelion first and then Hoola and sweeping it on my cheeks) and its a wonderful shimmery, bronzy blush. I rarely use the brush that comes with it, I just use a blush brush. It is expensive but lasts a long time, and I will definately purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2005 1:53:00 PM More reviews by amy212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, it is like a powder to liquid it goes on soooo smoothly from silicone. I Hate all powder products, but this one does not hurt my dry face. The color is great, very nautral. You can add too much however and the it gets kind of sticky and splotchy - but the perfect product if you just want a little color, try self tanning lotion if you want more. I think this box will last forever, but I would gladly re-purchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kat_25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was talked into getting a benefit make over done one day at sephora and this one was a must buy afterward. it's a nice big square box and you get a lot for your money. the bad part is i'm afraid the cardboard box will fall apart. the brush that comes with it is pointless since the shape will leave lines of bronzer - i always use a nice powerd brush instead. with this bronzer, i can use a little to make my cheekbones look even higher or a nice overall glow. it is a matte bronzer(what i prefer)and the finish looks more natural than others i've tried. if i want a little glow to it, i use a shimmer very lightly over my cheek bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkie77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a bit of a bronzer junkie and this one is my very favorite. I even mix a little with a facial sunscreen to make a perfect bronzed, even glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LadyVader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer! Its a matte brown that does not go on dirty on my FFF freckled skin, very natural looking as there is O glitter/shimmer. I will def. repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I use this as a blush and it works great because its not the average pink blush. I wouldn't use it as a bronzer. The brush that comes along with it is useless. But when using a blush brush works good. Tip: Featherlightly apply. It will come on too dark. If you're asian Hoola would work wonders.