BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I am so very pale and this bronzer simulates a tan on my fair skin without looking fake or orange.

on 2/21/2007 3:32:00 PM

I have very pale skin in the winter, and I agree that this product makes you look dirty unless you apply it very, very sparingly and blend it well. Don't use the brush that comes with it, or else you'll look like you have smudges on your face. Overall, it's not a terrible bronzer -- it does make me look naturally tan and it's not orange-looking at all. It's just a bit too matte for my taste. (Cute package design, though.)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Too dark, makes me look like I rubbed dirt on my face. Appreciate the lack of sparkles, though.

This is definitely the best bronzer I have tried. Using a big powder brush instead of the brush it comes with is key! I can see if you use too much you could look dirty, but just the right amount looks perfectly sunkissed! I love it and will always have in my makeup bag.

on 1/29/2007 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this for years before switching to bareMinerals recently. I honestly think this is the best bronzer out there. However, it still separated due to my oily skin by mid-afternoon. If you don't have a problem with oily skin, this is a great bronzer. A little is all you need. Too much will give you a "dirty face".
And you can't beat the fantastic packaging of Benefit products!

on 1/27/2007 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The most natural-looking bronzer I have found. Keeps me from looking like a corpse in the winter. It matches the brown/golden color i am when i have a "real" tan, not the orange/terracotta color most bronzers are.
Don't use the brush that comes with it. It does not distribute the powder evenly and makes it easy to apply too much.

on 1/18/2007 9:42:00 PM

Not my favorite it looks like dirt on me and i actually like a bit of shimmer in my bronzers

on 1/3/2007 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Only use this product if you naturally have olive skin or you've got a tan, or otherwise it won't blend well with your own skin tone as it's so matte looking.

Good points- This bronzer lasts and lasts, so even though it's expensive it's a good investment.

Looked very muddy and brown on me. I am fair skinned with neutral/slightly golden undertones. Packaging is flimsy, too.

on 11/30/2006 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first ever bronzer that I bought. At first, I liked it. Then, I stopped using it when someone told me I looked "dirty" wearing it, and I had to agree with them. I even applied with a very light hand...it just looks too much like clay. However, the packaging and the handy compact brush are alright. But, I must say, I use it now for costumes. I'm a costume designer and use the remaining bronzer to make a costume look dirty and distressed. Guess the "dirty" look paid off for something. And, the dirt looks totally realistic on stage!

Popular Bronzers