December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Eva25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite bronzers. It looks really natural and doesn't make you look orangey or dirty like some bronzers. I looks really good with NARS Orgasm blush, Bare Escentuals Golden Gate blush or the Scott Barnes Samba palette. I am a NC40 (a little lighter in the winter) and it looks very natural on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by gwenbaby68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOOLA gives my NW 30 skin such a natural glow, I forget i have anything on! I hate bronzers with shimmer or reddish undertones because they look fake..this one is neither! IMO it's very pricey..but you get what you pay for..plus with 11 grams of powder, it's actually a good deal! Will continue to buy...and I might try the new Dallas powder for a lightter look since Dandelion is way too light for my skintone.
P.S. haven't even attempted to use that little brush it comes with..I think it's there purely for novelty! Use a GOOD blush brush like MAC's

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 8:11:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hoola is an great bronzer. Most importantly, it has NO orange or rust colors in it! You would think by now, m/u companies would realize, nobody wants those colors in a bronzer or self-tanner, but I still come across it! Also, Hoola has NO shimmer or sheen to it. It is totally matte, which is so much more flattering AND more natural looking. Who gets a tan with shimmer on their face? Finally, the color is light enough, that you can really adjust the look of Hoola to what you want. When I am at my palest, in the dead of winter, 1 quick, light coat of Hoola, just gives me just a hint of color. In the summer, when I am self-tanning, I may do 1 coat all-over, than another light coat on the apples of my cheeks. I do not want to show up one day, in the middle of winter, with an orangey, powdery bronzer all over my face. Hoola will never do that! Few bronzers look more natural. One more hint - throw away the brush that comes with it. It is awful. Use a good quality face powder brush - it will make a huge difference in the look of the application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Linab5

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME bronzer! Never owned a better one period!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed69

The box is very cute but the brush inside is horrible. It makes the color streaky and uneven. I use a differnt blush brush when I am using the bronzer. The color however is amazing. It gives my face a sunkissed glow without making me orange. I deffinatly like the fact that there is no sparkles or shimmer in it since that makes acne stand out more. This is a great product asside from the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by AnnieLen

I love Hoola! I have light/medium olive skin (MAC NC20). My skin is dry and sensitive, so my cheeks in the winter go really pink. I sweep Hoola on as a blush and lightly on my forehead and it looks amazing. I just went through my first whole package of it and will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by emajo

This is my HG bronzer! I'm so glad that I tried it. I have had bad experiences in the past with shimmery bronzers (a huge mistake!) This does not make my face look like an oil slick--no shimmer! And best of all, it is a true brown color, not orange, and goes on effortlessly. I am quite pail, yet even when I don't use my Clarins self-tanner this doesnt make me look "muddy." Such a cute package too. The brush it comes with is purely for decoration--just use your big powder brush for a perfect application! The best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by marra

IMO, this bronzer does not get the recognition it deserves. Don't get me wrong, I love Laguna and Casino (when I'm more tan), but sometimes I catch myself in a mirror and I look too *sparkly*. This is just a good, natural, tan colour that is matte. Not orange, not reddish, just tan. It also makes my face look very smooth and does not emphasize my pores. Just get a good blush or bronzer brush to use with it. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging which I really don't even find cute. But I don't really care because the product is excellent (and I usually don't like Benefit's products). Go buy it and give it a try!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by empressraje

i love bronzers. i think they make eveyone look healthier because they give a "warm and tan" look and they make eveyone look prettier because they highlight your cheek structure. this is one is without doubt the best because it does the job best- theres no orange tone to it, its the perfect brown. as soon as you put it on, you look better, simple as that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2005 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Jennawhite16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE Hoola! It doesn't make me look dirty at all, and I have fairly pale skin. I do use a different brush than the one it comes with, but even that one doesn't bother me very much. You just have to use a light hand and blend/buff. no annoying sparkles, gahh, i hate those. This is a REAL looking tan.