August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticsmaniac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives me the most amazing lashes! It separates,lengthens and adds volume. i have been using it for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by dermalogica_junkie

Since I have long and curly lashes, I'm not that picky about what the product actually does, but I do love how it just glides right on my lashes. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Whatsername712

I bought my Ma a Lacome gift set since she loved the lipstick in the set. She loved everything in it except she won't switch from her Max Factor mascara, so she gave me this one which was included in the set. I'm out of my favorite Full N Soft, so I figured, why not? I now know why not. It's an ok mascara, but the brush is so corse it scratches my lid when I'm putting the mascara on. Overall, it's ok. NOT worth the full price, but as a mini mascara from a giant gift set? it's ok.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample size of this mascara as a GWP, and I certainly would never pay retail for this. It's not a bad mascara; it does lengthen my lashes and make them a little thicker, and it clumps only a little and never flakes or smudges. However, it is NOT worth the US$22 that Lancome charges for it. Why? Because I find it makes my lashes look a little spidery, and overall, I don't find it to be any better than a drugstore mascara. Ingredients: water, paraffin, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia senegal, palmitic acid, carnauba wax, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ultramarines. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Defincils rocks! Whenever i want those long think dramatic lashes..i wear this! one coat is enough but 2 coats is the bomb!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ViViChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Separates well and stays moist, doesn't clump, but that is it. Does not lengthen or hold curl, definitely does not add volume. A very very basic mascara only for those who already have beautiful long and thick lashes. Come on, how many of us have that?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 12:34:00 PM More reviews by merediffy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! I've been looking for one that lengthens without smudges, smearing and all that. It is pretty expensive, but not as expensive as some. I do have to comb it out while applying it, but who cares? When I get the look I want, I don't mind taking that extra step.

I also bought Cils booster, which for me, makes a HUGE difference between long lashes and shotr stubby ones. The booster actually made my lashes long without the mascara, and I can use it with the drugstore mascaras I already have.

I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sbforwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom and I have about 20 of these gwp mascaras lying around. These were the first mascaras I used, and in some ways I could see why they've become so popular. The gwps are very convenient to carry everywhere with me, and they do a good job of separating the lashes. Also, there's very little smudging, even after putting eye rewetting drops or walking through rain, and mascaras come off easily with good makeup remover. The downside is that the mascara does little to curl my lashes, or lengthen them, and the wand is decent but in no way unique or spectacular. I have these only because they're gwps, but there's no chance I'd be paying full price for these. Now that I've moved away from Lancome, I will just use these up and use the drugstore ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pyjammy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara. I get so many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear it. My lashes are long, full, and not clumpy.

However, when I recommend it to others, they don't seem to like it as much. Interesting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PRO's- No clumps, flakes, smudges, and lasts all day long
CON's- Expensive, a bit stiff on the lashes.
I would rather stick with my Full & Soft, mostly because Id rather have soft lashes and it's so much cheaper. When I get back to the States, Im going to give Max Factor's Lash Perfection (?) a try. The only other expensive one Im going to have a go with is the YSL one- Faux Cils (?).