November 21, 2014 | 1678 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by JAmy590

I love this mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes extra long. I go back to it over and over, my HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

got this in a GWP. LOVE. max factor 2000 calorie used to be my HG day AND night mascara. now it is only my night HG. definicils is AMAZING! *no* clumps, just long well-defined lashes! my new HG daytime mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by eisley

I've always wanted to try this mascara since I've seen loads of rave reviews for it. I finally got it and I've noticed that it's sort of a hit and miss with this mascara. Sometimes it works wonders for my lashes and they look gorgeous and other times it's lacking and my lashes come out clumped or with no length at all. With this and the price in mind, I don't see myself getting this mascara ever again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2005 9:05:00 AM More reviews by lueezeee

I really, really, really wanted this to work... lengthens somewhat but has absolutely no thicking power! So I exchanged it for Hypnose and didn't like that one either :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sugark

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been faithfully using Definicils for many years - it is the only mascara that never smudges under my eyes - never - it comes in a waterproof version too, but I've never had the need to try it. It separates my lashes and makes them super, super long. I always receive compliments on my lashes and people have always asked what brand mascara I use. The only down side is that it usually lasts for 2 months and then seems to dry out a little and even clump a bit toward the end even though there is more product in the tube. This, along with the expensive price, however will never deter me from buying it - I'll never change to another brand - it's that good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticsmaniac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives me the most amazing lashes! It separates,lengthens and adds volume. i have been using it for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by dermalogica_junkie

Since I have long and curly lashes, I'm not that picky about what the product actually does, but I do love how it just glides right on my lashes. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Whatsername712

I bought my Ma a Lacome gift set since she loved the lipstick in the set. She loved everything in it except she won't switch from her Max Factor mascara, so she gave me this one which was included in the set. I'm out of my favorite Full N Soft, so I figured, why not? I now know why not. It's an ok mascara, but the brush is so corse it scratches my lid when I'm putting the mascara on. Overall, it's ok. NOT worth the full price, but as a mini mascara from a giant gift set? it's ok.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample size of this mascara as a GWP, and I certainly would never pay retail for this. It's not a bad mascara; it does lengthen my lashes and make them a little thicker, and it clumps only a little and never flakes or smudges. However, it is NOT worth the US$22 that Lancome charges for it. Why? Because I find it makes my lashes look a little spidery, and overall, I don't find it to be any better than a drugstore mascara. Ingredients: water, paraffin, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia senegal, palmitic acid, carnauba wax, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ultramarines. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Defincils rocks! Whenever i want those long think dramatic lashes..i wear this! one coat is enough but 2 coats is the bomb!