July 30, 2014 | 1994 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by luckyred8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I've been using it for about 3 years now and it works great on my thick, curly hair. It really controls the frizz and leaves my hair feeling very soft, not heavy and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by doggies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this for straightening because it weighs it down (i have very thick curly hair), makes it shiny, and leaves it unbelievably soft. The smell is nice but a bit overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulFairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this product! It keeps the frizz away and gives it a nice gloss and feels great! However the top of the bottle does get sticky and crusty if it is not cleaned off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Tamra614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this product. I don't use it everyday but i do use it most of the time, especially right after i shower or while i am blow drying my hair as it does seem to make it look healthier and a bit shinier. If i put it on at another time, it kind of makes my hair a bit flat, especially when i put too much. But overall, i like it, its a great product and i will continue to buy it and use it. They say you can put it on your legs for a smooth touch, i haven't tried that yet..i just don't think i'd want to. It feels a bit slimy to put on my legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2006 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Silk Therapy set to repair split hair, repair damaged dyed hair and add shine.
For a $30 treatment I expected just that, but after 2-3 months use I have not noticed any difference and even after over-doing it my hair is still frizzy and sticks up. It feels soft, but doesn't look it. There are better treatments and hair is important so I think I'm going to troll the reviews a bit before purchasing again.
I see a lot of people who flat-iron their hair recommend this. I don't use a flat-iron and that might be why I won't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cheermunkie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love biosilk..its overrated but there is nothing like it lol~ if that makes sense...BTW how can your hair be too soft?! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHELLLLLL??? i use it before straighteneing my hair and it protects it from the heat, works as a defrizzer, shine serum, and it is a treatement all in one..it is very expensive and im still debating weather it is worth 37 dollars but...it works really good especially if yer hair is already the health...WOW! so its good stuff and lasts all day..it smels pretty good too! i would recommend starting out little and adding more as you go... happy styling p.s. i love fehn:)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2006 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Rebelgirl007

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ewww i work in a salon ,and we NEVER EVER EVERRRRR rec. this stuff too ppl, cuz it makes your hair even more dry...It is heavy and greasy and..ok ladies it might make your hair feel good in the moment, but its actually drying your hair even more..blech this stuff is so dated..try something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by snorklefork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I still say that if you don't like this product you're not using it correctly. It's one of the best serums out there hands down.

Silk Therapy-if you blow dry your hair, if you highlight your hair, if you flat iron your hair-it is one of the few products out there that will make your trashy, dry crap ends look better. Yes, there are other products that gloss, shine etc but silk therapy ISN'T a shine serum, it's a repairer. I can't believe people are actually complaining it made their hair "too soft".

And the effects are cumulative-you can get away with using it every second or third day, if you wish. I love it, I miss it, and I must go buy some more.

If you have badly mangled ends from styling and bleaching and you can't bear to cut them off just yet, you will be able to maintain with silk therapy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2006 3:54:00 AM More reviews by MAS520

I like this stuff better than most other drug store (john frieda, citrashine, neutrogena, etc.) shine/frizz control creams. I use this on my damp hair after I wash it. I think it helps my hair feel and look softer and shinier. I would recommend this product to others who have thick, dry, and frizz prone hair. Not for oily fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sanaorelo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i purchased this after i got a perm, it really helped my extremely damaged hair look healthy. it made it softer and added shine. i apply it to towel dried hair and then continue to dry it in fornt of a fan(my hair is too damaged for a blow drier) the packaging though looks cheap and after some time, it started to change scent and smell really wierd and bad.