October 25, 2014 | 1866 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Lgrieco

Great smell, great results....but expensive. I get similar results from Pantene's $3.99 serum. I'll enjoy using this product but I don't think I'll repurchase due to the price. A little goes a long way so I'll have this for quite some time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by toosexy1

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im african american with 4a/4b hair. i washed my hair, applied conditioner and leave in then applied the biosilk serum. it felt like alcohol like i could feel it evaporating. it made my hair super soft and it was relaly hard for me to braid it. i woke up the next day to flat iron my hair and my hair felt very dry. i flat ironed my hair but my ends were very frizzy. it smells nice though. if they removed the alcohol, it would greatly improve the product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2006 9:58:00 AM More reviews by MACattack89

Frizz control AND shine... amazing, truly. I use it tout le temps.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by luckyred8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I've been using it for about 3 years now and it works great on my thick, curly hair. It really controls the frizz and leaves my hair feeling very soft, not heavy and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by doggies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this for straightening because it weighs it down (i have very thick curly hair), makes it shiny, and leaves it unbelievably soft. The smell is nice but a bit overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulFairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this product! It keeps the frizz away and gives it a nice gloss and feels great! However the top of the bottle does get sticky and crusty if it is not cleaned off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Tamra614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this product. I don't use it everyday but i do use it most of the time, especially right after i shower or while i am blow drying my hair as it does seem to make it look healthier and a bit shinier. If i put it on at another time, it kind of makes my hair a bit flat, especially when i put too much. But overall, i like it, its a great product and i will continue to buy it and use it. They say you can put it on your legs for a smooth touch, i haven't tried that yet..i just don't think i'd want to. It feels a bit slimy to put on my legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2006 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Silk Therapy set to repair split hair, repair damaged dyed hair and add shine.
For a $30 treatment I expected just that, but after 2-3 months use I have not noticed any difference and even after over-doing it my hair is still frizzy and sticks up. It feels soft, but doesn't look it. There are better treatments and hair is important so I think I'm going to troll the reviews a bit before purchasing again.
I see a lot of people who flat-iron their hair recommend this. I don't use a flat-iron and that might be why I won't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cheermunkie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love biosilk..its overrated but there is nothing like it lol~ if that makes sense...BTW how can your hair be too soft?! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHELLLLLL??? i use it before straighteneing my hair and it protects it from the heat, works as a defrizzer, shine serum, and it is a treatement all in one..it is very expensive and im still debating weather it is worth 37 dollars but...it works really good especially if yer hair is already the health...WOW! so its good stuff and lasts all day..it smels pretty good too! i would recommend starting out little and adding more as you go... happy styling p.s. i love fehn:)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2006 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Rebelgirl007

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ewww i work in a salon ,and we NEVER EVER EVERRRRR rec. this stuff too ppl, cuz it makes your hair even more dry...It is heavy and greasy and..ok ladies it might make your hair feel good in the moment, but its actually drying your hair even more..blech this stuff is so dated..try something else!