November 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2008 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Kamicha

This is my to go mascara for evening makeup. Very intense black, thickens the lashes dramatically without being too clumping - just build the volume gradually. Contains no stupid fibers and stuff, just loads of pigment in quite heavy and moist mascara base. The dense brush is bit too big to my taste but otherwise ok. Stays on pretty well and does not usually stain, great properties for water soluble mascara. Bit hard to wash out, the black just runs and runs - but probably this is due to all that heavy pigment.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this product at all. It goes on kinda thick and clumpy for me. I was told by one Clinique SA to make sure to wipe the tip of my mascara wand and any excess that I could see along the length of the wand. This is terrible advice, because why would I want to pay so much when I'm wiping off and throwing away half of the product. I got this in one of their Clinique Bonus Days packs, which is the only reason I even have it. When an SA put it on me as part of a look, it gave me horrible spidery eyes. My eyelashes looked like hairy spider legs and were thick, and well, I think Tammy Faye Baker comes to mind and sums it up best. Maybe she would like it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh, this is just okay. It did clump a little when I put it on, but looked nice otherwise, initially. Before the day was over, it had smudges.
It doesn't hold a candle to Lancome.
This came with at GWP.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wasn't able to hold a curl and it smudges a bit. With that said, it does add a little drama to the eyes, nothing spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 6:32:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has been my mascara for years now and honestly, I couldn't and still can't think of a better one. It lasts longer than the three months a mascara should last and not once has it become dry and cloggy. I also love how this is available in special boxes every once in a while with a little cream pot or a sample of eye patches and whatnot. Great stuff.

Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Great mascara!!! Its very easy to remove too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cecil

This mascara does give a dramatic look! A bit too much for me, actually, I prefer the natural look. It stays put during the day, yet it is easy to remove. However, when removing it, I get quite a bit of tiny mascara fibres stuck in my eyes - not good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

I used YSL Faux Cils for years and thought it was my perfect match. Unfortunately it gets really dry really to fast so I had to start my search for the perfect mascara again. This is definately it!
I got it as a sample at first and loved it so I had to finally get the full sized one. This gives length and volume, and gives just as good result as Faux Cils did. It's easy to remove, but still stays on for as long as I want it too. The only bad thing about this is that I didn't buy it sooner. A new HG, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I use it for daytime, and I find that it has given me all of the things I want out of my mascara:

-length
-volume
-separation
-no flakes

I don't need to curl my lashes with this, but when I do, the results are great. This mascara works really great with my lashes, and I can take it off very easily with makeup remover. I like the brush on it, and find it very easy to apply and get all of the little lashes.

I would definitely repurchase this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

this is a decent mascara. i havent been able to build the amazing volume that ive seen others get but i do like that it adds just enough volume in one sweep and doesnt clump or flake off and its not extremely expensive. i most likely wont repurchase this but you never know. maybe my continuing search for the perfect mascara will be shortened b/c i might end up coming back to this bc the price and quality is good enough but i cant say for sure.