July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by horn2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product, but it does have a couple of things I find very wrong with it. One is the smell..smells great, but the whole fragrance on the skin aspect isn't the best idea. Also, I really don't like the packaging because it is cute, but impractical. Can't take it with you anywhere. And the brush is useless to use in that box.

As for how this works… I like it a lot. Almost enough to buy it. I've tried it numerous times, fell in love with it, but never purchased after doing a reality check. I travel frequently and knew it wouldn't be a good choice for me. I checked out the Dandelion palette when it was being produced and liked it, but the color wasn't exactly the same and it didn't look "right" on me.

I have found my Holy Grail of "dandelions" now though. Check out Good Skin Cheer Up. You can only get it at Kohls (I know, not exactly the place you think of to buy makeup). It’s only been out there for a few weeks. I like the Good Skin version much better on my than the original Dandelion and it comes packaged like a blush rather than in a box. And no fragrance. If you are considering buying Dandelion, check out the Kohls version before you buy. You will be pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lyuen82

i was a little turned off by how pink it looked and i wasn't sure if it would show up on my olive complexion but i was very pleasantly surprised.
it shows up as a very natural and pretty flush on my cheeks. what i love most about it is that it really brightens up my complexion. it's subtle and pretty.
it's kinda pricey but i got it in a swap so im happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by impress390me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok prodcut, Woould be lovely on light skin only really, as it doesnt show up on my darkish skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by rjdcccslp

I liked Dallas, but I LOVE Dandelion! It is perfectly suited for my cool, pale skin tone. I don't think that there is a way to mess up application of this blush. I also love the smell. It reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake dolls from when I was a little girl.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this stuff probably two years ago and it's still in my drawer after being used only three times. I thought it would be great to put on my skin because it has such a nice smell and color. But I was wrong, the perfume they added in this pressed powder made me break out and the color was too sheer, I had to keep adding on more just to get the color I wanted. Oh and it doesn't stay on long enough. Probably after two hours that I CAKED it on, it disappeared into my skin. The texture of the powder is not really fine so when you put it on you can see the powder on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 5:44:00 AM More reviews by esther_oh

This is the first blush I've actually really liked! It has a soft, sweet smell, but it fades after a while so it's not overpowering. The blush provides a nice rosy and healthy glow. Usually I don't like looking too flushed, but this is light yet noticable. The brush that it comes with is fine for application. It looks nice too - white with pinkish tips. I like the box packaging because its unique and cute, but you wouldn't be able to put this in your purse. I don't think that matters though, because I don't reapply blush during the day, and this doesn't wear out or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by hailey612

this one works as a face brightener rather than a blush, it leaves this really natural rosy glow to my face and can be used as a SUPER natrual blush also. i absolutely recommand this one to girls that like that natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by xuelint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have just received this recently and was really excited to try it. But after trying it for the first time, I don't really understand the raves of this, as I can't make the Dandelion show on me, so I have to use this as a highlighter instead over another blush. However, after switching my foundation, Dandelion gives a very nice glow on me! (I realised I was using a too dark shade, which probably explained why Dandelion did not show on me the first time.)

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Zubina

Love, love, love this blush! I have pale/neutral skin, and Dandelion does the trick -- not too pink, not too peachy, just perfect. Makes me look awake even when I'm not, just as promised! How nice to find a product that (for me, anyway) lives up to the hype. Nars Orgasm was just too orangey on me, and Bare Escentuals were too sparkly (I'm 39, and products that are too shimmery seem to enhance tiny lines). Thank you Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by JessK87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have alabaster (beyond pale) skin blue eyes and very dark brown hair with natural red highlights and this blush seems to brighten me up and is just the right pink. I agree that it is very expensive but this seems to be the only blush that goes on perfectly (when applied with my Paula’s select blush brush) without breaking me out. I like the texture but not the scent, even though not long lasting occasionally it bothers me. Would buy again.