October 25, 2014 | 1826 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by skycz

like all other people, i find myself falling in love with benefit not because its cheap or especially good. but its the name and the packaging that is so damn cute.

this dandelion is really like any other blush. the brush thatit comes with picks up the blush at a chalky consistency, making it rather "splotchy" on my cheeks. i dont think its worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The idea of this blush is cute. Much of the Benefit line is cute, which is why I get suckered in. I bought this thinking I am a PPP and I need a light pink blush. It was too pink which almost never happens to me. It was the wrong color, and the packaging is really bothersome. I gave it to a friend who is a AAB and it did not work for her either. I do not know anyone who has tried this who likes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by LyssyLew

A really, really stunning, sheer colour. I'm fair skinned, and this blush really lights up my face without a "wearing makeup" look. It's ridiculously priced though, I really splurged on this- I don't regret it though, it's my makeup staple! But for people who don't want to pay the price, I'm positive MAC has the exact same shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by delia56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loved this product. I have naturally tanned skin so I was a bit worried the pink would be too overwhelming, but it looked fabulous. It gave a natural flush to my face and in the sunlight it added a little shimmery effect. I love this and the brush is so cute. I love how it's so girly!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color, but the box is so clunky! I took a lippie off for the box.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Shellgrl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love BeneFit blushes. This one is so gorgeous & girly

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by martin722

The concept is great, but I think I should have tried Dallas or Georgia. This sheer pinky highlighting powder was just too much pink on my pink toned skin. I tried to use it for about two weeks and just gave up. I have seen it on friedns and it gave them a beautiful glowing youthful look, but not on me. I got the compact with eyeshadows and a gloss along with the dandelion from Sephora and they were all too pink. It will now be passed on to my sister in law.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by calamansi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lovely scent, pretty packaging, and left a nice glow on the skin. BUT i can mention 5 other shimmer products that work so much better than this one. pretty disappointing for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ipeque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this thinking that it is a blush but it turned out to be a highlighter that gives sutle but gorgeous pinkish glow... i've been using it evey single day ever since i've received it and it really achieves a natural vibrant make-up look... the smell is great, i love the box and the brush... my yellowish pale NC15-20 skin looks healthy finally...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2006 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

I wanted a pale pink blush, and I thought this would be perfect. Nope, it takes way too much product to produce any visible result. The smell didn't bother me, but the brush was useless. I used my own brush, but still couldn't get the right effect on my cheeks. And it has too much mauve in it to get the CARGO Catalina look. And it was $28, including tax. Too expensive for a product that doesn't work. My foundation powder from MAC is only $24 and that is well worth it. This blush wasn't worth it. Look elsewhere for a better bargain all around.