July 25, 2014 | 1987 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

I can't give it five lipsticks because it's not that good but it's the best I've tried so far. I like the way it highlights my cheekbones. I have sensitive skin so I have to watch how often I use this because it will irritate me and make my cheeks a bad kind of red.

EDIT: I can't find anything better than this highlighter and this really makes my face glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by dlkarp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG how have I been using Benefit products for so long and never tried this little beauty before. Ive used Moon Beam for years and loved it but always thought High Beam would be too much. Didnt want to walk roud like a shiny disco ball. But after using for a month now this is my HG highlighter for brow bone and cheekbones!!!After watching Carmindys five minute face I had to rush out and get this and its truly wonderful the key to looking good in a rush is highlighting!!!t really brings your look together-whether its day or night time look.I use ooh la lift under my eyes and then three drops of this on my cheek bone and my brow bone. It leaves an etherel glow. Also, when I'm going out I add a bit to my cupids bow and down my nose. I also team it with a light hand of dallas.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by sirensrising

If you've never used highlighter before, you'll be surprised at what a huge, beautiful difference it makes. High Beam is a perfect shimmering shell pink that gives your skin a gorgeous glow.

It's the first (and only) highlighter I've used but it's already a staple - I don't think I could ever try powder highlighter after the dewy, creamy, longlasting blend that is this pretty liquid. It'll last all night and my goodness, it's incredible. Wear it on your cheekbones, browbone (under the arch of your eyebrows) and cupids bow (try the bridge of your nose too if you don't have noticable pores or oil) and you'll glow like never before. It's super natural, no-one will know you're wearing it, only that you look lovely! You can mix some with your blusher on your cheeks too.

It adds so much dimension and prettiness to your face, I really couldn't live without it. It wakes you up for the day and gives you a gorgeous sheen for the night. I've yet to try mixing it with my foundation, but it sounds lovely too - although if you spotlight the right parts I don't think you'd necessarily need to. One bottle will last for ages. Unfortunately, the glass bottle is hard to cart around but luckily it's long-lasting so you won't need to top up. If you're travelling, keep it in it's original box (same goes for Benetint). You get a tiny sample-sized vial of it with the Realness of Concealness palette but it's not worth paying 33 for just that, cute as the packaging may be! I think the brush is perfect too, as it allows for exact precision application.

These days, I couldn't live without High Beam in my make-up repertoire. I don't need to try any other highlighters - it's my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 8:43:00 AM More reviews by ClemClem

This is a nice product, but I could definately live without it! It's great for putting on browbones for a special night out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! I mix a little with my tinted moist and it makes my skin look so dewy. I will never be without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by gnat

Highbeam has gradually become one of my favorite Benefit products. It's easy to use and a little goes a long way. I put it on top of my cheekbones with a little bronzer or blush below and in the inner corner of my eyes. Highbeam adds a natural and flattering glow, I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by b1mb088

I like this, I will be puchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a gorgeous pink highlighter. I use it on my brow bone and my cheek bone after I apply blush. Blending the colors together gives you a natural makeup look. It's a little pricey, but it lasts you a while. I don't need to put much on to get the effect. It's one of the few products from benefit that I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by NJN

I like this product,it can be used on it's own (3 little dots placed at the top of your cheekbone),with Benefit Benetint for a really professional and long lasting look or with a little powder blush sweeped across to give a cute,cherub-like effect.
On the right skin tone,this pearilsed pink can be very flattering and make your skin look a million dollars.
However,the price is ridiculous.As the popularity of this product increases,I can imagine copies from cheaper brands emerging.So far in the UK,Superdrug have released a very similar product (in the same jar,same colour) but for a great value 5.I've not tried it yet as I still have some of Benefit's to use up but I will certainly go to Superdrug to see what their version is like.The ingredients or formula is not very complex so I can imagine copies to work quite well.
Also,the packaging is great at the beginning and the brush lasts well but I am reaching the bottom of the bottle and it's becoming very awkward to extract enough product.The brush is simply too short.To combat this,I leave the bottle upside down when not in use so the liquid is coating the brush.
Overall,I do like this product but I wouldn't pay for it myself again (I bought it for my prom) as the price is too extravagant.Saying that,I would be over the moon to receive it as a Christmas or Birthday present.
Oh,also worth mentioning that it's great for highlighting the arch of your eyebrows and a little tiny dab above your cupid's bow just above your lips gives your lips the illusion of fullness and health (the light reflecting particles are too thank for this me thinks).

: )

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put it on before going out to the movies and bar. It's more of a going out type of prod. It looks quite good.