April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by magatha92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff!! I got it for christmas and it's sooo fun! you can put it on your cheek bones, and it makes your face glow. It will distract from any other flaws on your face...lol! I also put it on my browbones and the inner corners of my eyes to open them up. I also decided to try a little experiment and put it under my eyes to reflect the light, and SUPRISE, it actually worked! this stuff is so cute, I love it! Only problem is it's so expensive...wow.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by antelopes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My first thought: Waaaargh this is so expensive! But then I realised why. It looks SO good on, I use it under my brows and on my cheekbones, it just gives a sort of finishing touch to my make-up. It's a dewy pink colour and is complimentary to my skin tone. I like the little nail varnish bottle, it makes it easy to apply as you can just dot it on or put it in X's and rub in. But I honestly think the price is a bit of a rip off, but I love it so anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by brunettecouture

I like High Beam, i like the pink dewy glow it gives me around my cheekbones. I don't use it every day, but now and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 4:29:00 AM More reviews by groda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me awhile to understand this product. I bought it, used it once and thought what's the point? I then got back to it again recently (got to give it a go when you spend that much money on a highlighter) and now I can't go out on a Saturday night without it. It's the final detail that just makes your made up face look perfect! It makes you glow and look sexy in a very subtle way. Will definitely repurchase one day when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by fcb247

It is good for underneath the brow....otherwise I just can not trust it on my face b/c I'm afraid it will break me out! I cant afford that

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by runjen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried to wear this several times. Like clockwork, this stuff breaks me out right in the spot where I have applied it. I am not sure if it is made with an oil that my skin does not agree with or what. I've finally given up on this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jsmmfamily

Now this is some fun stuff! I never, ever wear blush since I have never found one that wasn't too harsh looking. Since I like to play up my eyes, I go for a much more neutral, natural look elsewhere on my face. High Beam gives just a bit of shimmer and glow -- not some unnatural looking splotch on my cheeks. I like to apply it with just a dab of moisturizer, which helps it go on extra smooth and blend in well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a bit too shimmery for my skin tone! Very bright! but i get great results mixing a little with foundation or even moisturizer for a natural look... but i wouldn't pay that much again..........

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cluelesswonder

I absolutely cannot live without this. It is hands down the best illuminator you can or will ever try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Dillinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. Easy to use and you dont need a lot to emphasize areas, I use it on my cheekbones, browbones and cupids bow. It blends really well and can be built up as required. Id definately buy this again.