Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 1/17/2006 7:45:00 PM

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear fuller and longer than they really are. The applicator helps cover my lashes completely after just one coat. Lashes keep their curl all day. One of the best mascaras I've tried-- I keep coming back to this one.

on 1/12/2006 1:55:00 AM

this is seriously the best mascara I've ever tried. ITs wonderful and i recommend it to everyone!!! It doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge, it doesn't run, it makes your lashes look super long, and it stays on ALL day...sometimes through the night lol. I will continue buying this until my eyelashes fall out.
continued >>

I really like this mascara. It seperates my lashes and adds enough length without making them look too unnatural.

on 1/8/2006 11:50:00 PM

Lancome Definicils Mascara "High Definition" has to be one of the most misnamed products. It goes on goopy, clumpy, thick, heavy and makes the ends of my lashes stick together, spidering them. I got this as a gwp and would never buy it, especially not at its department-store price point. For reference, I am Chinese, with not super-short lashes, but they are stick straight, point down and are sparse (so really you can't see them if I'm wearing e/l, unless they're super-curled). This mascara is a wreck!

on 1/4/2006 6:49:00 PM

I got this as a GWP. This mascara does nothing for my lashes, except make them darker. I've received much better results with drugstore products.

on 1/1/2006 10:01:00 PM

i got this as part of a GWP and thank goodness, because i would never splurge on this mascara! did not hold a curl well, irritated my eyes, and clumped almost immediately. ive had drugstore mascaras work better than this one. no thank you!

At first I had liked this, but then realized I didn't like this as much as I thought. I use it with Lancome's Cils Booster which I absolutely love, but as soon as I put on Defincil's, it clumps and the whole lengthening, thickened, but defined look turns to a clumpy mess. I'm sticking with my Cils Booster, but will have to find a better mascara.

on 12/31/2005 1:13:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for years and always come back to it after trying other product. It has it all. It goes on easily, last the whole day and makes my eyelashes stand out, long and rich. Looks classy.

on 12/29/2005 10:55:00 PM

Performs as advertised. Definitely defines my lashes w/o any clumping or flaking. Wears well. If you want very thick lashes, definitely go with something else.

on 12/28/2005 11:13:00 PM

Very good day time mascara. Doesn't clump up and comes off fairly easy.