Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 4/30/2005 5:27:00 AM

I'm so sick of buying "waterproof" mascaras which turn out to be not so waterproof like they proclaim to be. It's an okayish mascara and it makes me forget that I'm wearing mascara at all (which is good) I won't be repurchasing because I believe the Japanese brands (eg. Kose Visee, Fasio) are the best in the mascara industry so I intend to go Japanese all the way.

on 4/19/2005 1:15:00 PM

Big embarrassing surprise - it is NOT ACTUALLY WATERPROOF. Not even mist-proof, as evidenced by the raccoon eyes I was sporting after a short walk under an umbrella. My regular non-waterproof Definicils held up much better under the same circumstances. Definitely will not purchase again.

on 4/15/2005 1:22:00 AM

I've only used this for a few days. I love dramatic eye makeup and use Lancome Definicils for that. But I've been very impressed with other Maybelline mascaras and have been trying all of them. This is not spectacular but great as an everyday mascara because it's so natural and also cheap. It washes off better than most waterproof mascaras I've tried.

on 4/7/2005 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does not hold curl on me, which is forgivable, but it also smudges, which is not. A pity, because other than that it's fine. Going in the bin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great mascara for a natural look. I have straight eyelashes and this holds the curl moderately well; I find that I have to recurl after it has dried. It adds more length than it does thickness, but no smudging or clumping. I'd repurchase this.
edit: The humidity and FnS should not mix! Hello, racoon eyes. continued >>

on 3/28/2005 8:56:00 PM

Makes my eyelashes long, healthy, and holds the curl after I use my eyelash curler. I wear contacts and this doesn't flake as much as others, although it does occasionally. It's waterproof, yet easy to remove with remover. I recommend it!

on 3/24/2005 1:41:00 PM

Love full & soft regular and waterproof! Separates and lengthens, and keeps the curl after I curl my lashes. No need for an eyelash comb. very good staying power.

on 3/17/2005 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been searching up and down for a great waterproof mascara and I think this might be it!!! I have used the non-waterproof Full and Soft before and did enjoy how full and soft it made my lashes look. But I wanted to keep the curl in my lashes better and found out awhile ago that waterproof mascara does just that!! I didn't know they made a waterproof version of this!! This mascara is PERFECT with my Shu curler.. But it doesn't really scream "drama", so if you are looking for a more dramatic mascara, then you should probably try something else.. This is a great everyday mascara though! I love how smooth it goes on too. The color I got is Very Black and it is true black, unlike some other "black" mascaras I've used.. Now, I have used a lot of mascaras from Lancome to Estee Lauder to Max Factor to Clinque.. None of them seemed to call out to me.. But this one right here ladies is a great great GREAT one! It's a keeper for sure!! Plus, it's only about $6!! And if you can get them on sale, stock up!! I have finally found a mascara that does everything it claims to do!!

on 3/14/2005 12:00:00 PM

I really like this mascara - makes your lashes long and full and best of all - no clumps, smears, or flaking! A great buy!

on 3/5/2005 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is OK. It works pretty well, but does not live up to the hype and attention it gets! My favorite waterproof mascara is still Covergirl Marathon.