Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 7/2/2005 4:37:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara. It gave me tons of volume, and it doesn't clump! It sometimes gave me flakes (only RARELY), but otherwise, this mascara is awesome.

on 6/30/2005 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this mascara! never use anything like this one before.It makes my lashes which is really short and little look like it was FULL and NATURAL.Its waterproof really last the whole day.I had my boyfriend fell in love with me with this mascara on!I must have it again!though too bad this mascara does not sell in my country anymore>Singapore.
Please anyone who have access to this, please tell me!! =D

on 6/19/2005 11:15:00 AM

The Best mascara ever! I used to have the Full and Soft regular mascara (not waterproof) and I loved it. I tried this and it is fantastic! I haven't found another mascara that can beat its qualities yet. It doesn't leave my eyelashes feeling brittle or hard and doesn't cause my eyelashes to break. I love the fact that this mascara doesn't clump and I can apply one coat and I'm done. I will tell you something, if you want a mascara that is truly waterproof and doesn't smudge, try this. It stays on all day and then comes off with my normal face cleanser. Will repurchase.

on 6/15/2005 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I accidently picked this up instead of the regular Full & Soft mascara. Hardly noticable on my eyelashes and has a horrible smell to it. Will not repurchase in the future.

on 6/10/2005 4:55:00 PM

This mascara does make my lashes seem thicker and longer, but it seemed to smudge a lot during the day. I'm not so sure about it being "waterproof" either. I'll finish off the bottle, but won't buy again.

on 6/2/2005 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A love-hate relationship.

Love:
The big brush works well to put a good amount of mascara on my lashes w/o smearing. Helps a bit with lengthening, but I need to avoid putting on too much as I don't want much volume. This gives defined yet natural, not to mention astonishingly soft, lashes.

Hate:
This formula is not the least waterproof! I don't expect it to withstand a walk in the rain, but intense black patches after an hour's walk in a humidified greenhouse?! What a joke. My oily lids beat all Maybelline wp formulae I own, but I've never had problem with moisture before...

The mascara delivers the natural but enhanced lashes I want, but sadly I could only use it in autumn/winter.
continued >>

on 5/30/2005 6:01:00 PM

Lovely stuff! Defines my lashes well, yet naturally and softly. Goes on amazingly with no clumps so it's very buildable - a big plus for me. I do have to clean smudges made by the big plush brush around my eyes with a
Q-tip after applying, which is a drag, but that's the only negative thing I can say about this mascara. A great drugstore product that is worth all the hype!

on 5/27/2005 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

At first I thought it was quite good but after a while it's on, it starts to smudge and leaves me panda eyes. Reasonable for a drugstore mascara though.

this is the best mascara out there. it leaves my lashes long and full of volulme..all without clumps or flaking! i love it!

on 5/18/2005 1:03:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've found, and I've tried all kinds. It doesn't clump and looks very natural. It can be a little wet, so you have to be careful before it dries. The results afterwards are worth it though! Highly recommend!