December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by zema

Love full & soft regular and waterproof! Separates and lengthens, and keeps the curl after I curl my lashes. No need for an eyelash comb. very good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by aligator

I have been searching up and down for a great waterproof mascara and I think this might be it!!! I have used the non-waterproof Full and Soft before and did enjoy how full and soft it made my lashes look. But I wanted to keep the curl in my lashes better and found out awhile ago that waterproof mascara does just that!! I didn't know they made a waterproof version of this!! This mascara is PERFECT with my Shu curler.. But it doesn't really scream "drama", so if you are looking for a more dramatic mascara, then you should probably try something else.. This is a great everyday mascara though! I love how smooth it goes on too. The color I got is Very Black and it is true black, unlike some other "black" mascaras I've used.. Now, I have used a lot of mascaras from Lancome to Estee Lauder to Max Factor to Clinque.. None of them seemed to call out to me.. But this one right here ladies is a great great GREAT one! It's a keeper for sure!! Plus, it's only about $6!! And if you can get them on sale, stock up!! I have finally found a mascara that does everything it claims to do!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by nancymarie

I really like this mascara - makes your lashes long and full and best of all - no clumps, smears, or flaking! A great buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hiimnan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is OK. It works pretty well, but does not live up to the hype and attention it gets! My favorite waterproof mascara is still Covergirl Marathon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by hlnwnyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I found my HG mascara! I was using Voluminous waterproof but I got so sick of the stuff being so clumpy after a week. Decided to try Full and Soft WP thinking maybe it'll stay better than the washable formula. And it did! Made my lashes full and fluffy, kept the curl all day and it didn't flake! Best of all it didn't start clumping even after a good two weeks. And like what the name says my lashes stayed soft with this stuff. Maybe finally I can use a mascara tube to the bitter end instead of tossing it after a couple of weeks. Will never by Voluminous again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by clare0325

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! I use this in conjunction with my Shu curler and it's perfect. Full n Soft holds the curl perfectly, doesn't clump, and makes my dark brown lashes black. It's totally waterproof - trust me, I've had at least 2 major crying sessions in this mascara and it doesn't budge. Doesn't smudge either, but is easy to remove. I don't think it adds length, but I do get some volume. Like the name says it leaves your lashes soft and flexible - not gross and stiff. The wand is great and practically fool proof. I've tried Badgal and FnS beats it hands down. I can't bring myself to pay $20+ for a mascara, but it doesn't look like I'll be needing to - a definite repurchase.
P.S.: My lashes are naturally stick straight

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara (it is definite now, especially after purchasing the "Volume XXL" mascara with the white goop you spread on before you apply the mascara--a waste!). Never a fan of waterproof mascara (anyone who lived through the Covergirl Marathon Mascara of the 80's knows this--you needed a blowtorch and chisel to remove it), I was hesitant to try it. I liked the regular Full & Soft, so I thought I would give it a shot. It's great. No clumping, nice full brush, and my long but painfully straight lashes stay curled all day (thanks to this and my Shiseido curler). Even stands up to my watery allergy-challenged eyes.Good price--great price when on sale and sometimes Maybelline packages it with a free gift. I'll never go back to the so-called high end mascaras I was using.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jsheree1

I've tried so many darn mascaras out there - all of them. I have been coming back to this one for years. I have to have waterproof and this is truly the best ever made. It glides on smooth and you can add a second coat without clumping. This is my Holy Grail mascara. You can put it on in the morning and completely forget about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Erica2u

I think I may have found my HG everyday mascara. This holds my curl all day! And despite the fact that my eyes water non-stop in winter, this has yet to run or smudge. There is also no clumping. This is definitely not dramatic enough for nights out but is absolutely perfect for everyday wear!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by leslie_zheng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i can not believe this is a waterproof mascara. it made my eyelash look very pretty at first, but it smeared a couple of hours later! won't buy it any more.