Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 6/10/2005 4:55:00 PM

This mascara does make my lashes seem thicker and longer, but it seemed to smudge a lot during the day. I'm not so sure about it being "waterproof" either. I'll finish off the bottle, but won't buy again.

on 6/2/2005 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A love-hate relationship.

Love:
The big brush works well to put a good amount of mascara on my lashes w/o smearing. Helps a bit with lengthening, but I need to avoid putting on too much as I don't want much volume. This gives defined yet natural, not to mention astonishingly soft, lashes.

Hate:
This formula is not the least waterproof! I don't expect it to withstand a walk in the rain, but intense black patches after an hour's walk in a humidified greenhouse?! What a joke. My oily lids beat all Maybelline wp formulae I own, but I've never had problem with moisture before...

The mascara delivers the natural but enhanced lashes I want, but sadly I could only use it in autumn/winter.
continued >>

on 5/30/2005 6:01:00 PM

Lovely stuff! Defines my lashes well, yet naturally and softly. Goes on amazingly with no clumps so it's very buildable - a big plus for me. I do have to clean smudges made by the big plush brush around my eyes with a
Q-tip after applying, which is a drag, but that's the only negative thing I can say about this mascara. A great drugstore product that is worth all the hype!

on 5/27/2005 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

At first I thought it was quite good but after a while it's on, it starts to smudge and leaves me panda eyes. Reasonable for a drugstore mascara though.

this is the best mascara out there. it leaves my lashes long and full of volulme..all without clumps or flaking! i love it!

on 5/18/2005 1:03:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've found, and I've tried all kinds. It doesn't clump and looks very natural. It can be a little wet, so you have to be careful before it dries. The results afterwards are worth it though! Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this... leaves my lashes full and soft, as promised, but only for the first three months. Then the mascara starts to clump... rapidly. After its three-month life span, I use my HG Clinique Naturally Glossy until I purchase a new FnS.

on 5/12/2005 12:58:00 AM

Hmm, OK. Goes on a bit clumpy, doesn't really separate but is an OK mascara.

on 5/11/2005 3:41:00 AM

I love, love this mascara! It gives me natural and wide up lashes! Unfortunely i can't find the waterproof version anymore. But this is a mascara not to be missed.

on 5/1/2005 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with seriously low expectations. In the mascara world, I'll try anything. This stuff rules! It is a bit more wet than I would like, but still, a q-tip will cure that. It lengthens, and it separates, and it darkens, and it makes my lashes look great. I don't know what else I want from mascara! And it is so very cheap. It holds a curl too! Aside from the initial smudging, I really love this and can look over it. UPDATE: The smudging is just too much. I am sick of having to clean my eyelid after applying this, and then again after combing through my lashes.

Popular Mascaras