Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 4/15/2005 1:22:00 AM

I've only used this for a few days. I love dramatic eye makeup and use Lancome Definicils for that. But I've been very impressed with other Maybelline mascaras and have been trying all of them. This is not spectacular but great as an everyday mascara because it's so natural and also cheap. It washes off better than most waterproof mascaras I've tried.

on 4/7/2005 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does not hold curl on me, which is forgivable, but it also smudges, which is not. A pity, because other than that it's fine. Going in the bin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great mascara for a natural look. I have straight eyelashes and this holds the curl moderately well; I find that I have to recurl after it has dried. It adds more length than it does thickness, but no smudging or clumping. I'd repurchase this.
edit: The humidity and FnS should not mix! Hello, racoon eyes. continued >>

on 3/28/2005 8:56:00 PM

Makes my eyelashes long, healthy, and holds the curl after I use my eyelash curler. I wear contacts and this doesn't flake as much as others, although it does occasionally. It's waterproof, yet easy to remove with remover. I recommend it!

on 3/24/2005 1:41:00 PM

Love full & soft regular and waterproof! Separates and lengthens, and keeps the curl after I curl my lashes. No need for an eyelash comb. very good staying power.

on 3/17/2005 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been searching up and down for a great waterproof mascara and I think this might be it!!! I have used the non-waterproof Full and Soft before and did enjoy how full and soft it made my lashes look. But I wanted to keep the curl in my lashes better and found out awhile ago that waterproof mascara does just that!! I didn't know they made a waterproof version of this!! This mascara is PERFECT with my Shu curler.. But it doesn't really scream "drama", so if you are looking for a more dramatic mascara, then you should probably try something else.. This is a great everyday mascara though! I love how smooth it goes on too. The color I got is Very Black and it is true black, unlike some other "black" mascaras I've used.. Now, I have used a lot of mascaras from Lancome to Estee Lauder to Max Factor to Clinque.. None of them seemed to call out to me.. But this one right here ladies is a great great GREAT one! It's a keeper for sure!! Plus, it's only about $6!! And if you can get them on sale, stock up!! I have finally found a mascara that does everything it claims to do!!

on 3/14/2005 12:00:00 PM

I really like this mascara - makes your lashes long and full and best of all - no clumps, smears, or flaking! A great buy!

on 3/5/2005 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is OK. It works pretty well, but does not live up to the hype and attention it gets! My favorite waterproof mascara is still Covergirl Marathon.

on 2/26/2005 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I found my HG mascara! I was using Voluminous waterproof but I got so sick of the stuff being so clumpy after a week. Decided to try Full and Soft WP thinking maybe it'll stay better than the washable formula. And it did! Made my lashes full and fluffy, kept the curl all day and it didn't flake! Best of all it didn't start clumping even after a good two weeks. And like what the name says my lashes stayed soft with this stuff. Maybe finally I can use a mascara tube to the bitter end instead of tossing it after a couple of weeks. Will never by Voluminous again!

Update: After discovering a tubing mascara that I can find in the drugstore I've stopped using this. Plus this stuff still smudged on me after a while. It's not a fault of the mascara though. I'm just cursed with oily eyelids.

on 2/25/2005 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara! I use this in conjunction with my Shu curler and it's perfect. Full n Soft holds the curl perfectly, doesn't clump, and makes my dark brown lashes black. It's totally waterproof - trust me, I've had at least 2 major crying sessions in this mascara and it doesn't budge. Doesn't smudge either, but is easy to remove. I don't think it adds length, but I do get some volume. Like the name says it leaves your lashes soft and flexible - not gross and stiff. The wand is great and practically fool proof. I've tried Badgal and FnS beats it hands down. I can't bring myself to pay $20+ for a mascara, but it doesn't look like I'll be needing to - a definite repurchase.
P.S.: My lashes are naturally stick straight