September 23, 2014 | 969 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No more cripsy lashes!! I really like this. One coat really doesn't make a huge difference for me, but two coats gives me the same effect as MF 2000 cal, without the brittleness. Three coats makes WOW! It hasn't clumped or flaked on me, holds curl well, and stays soft. No smudges either, but I am careful not to put eye cream too close to my lashes. Comes off easily too, without lash breakage. Definite Rave!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Lillia

This mascara very quickly smudged on me and left me with sad raccoon eyes in a matter of an hour or two. To be fair, I should mention that I am new to mascara and may be to blame for the smudging -- maybe I put too much moisturizer on around my eyes. But I've never had any smudges at all with the other mascara I've tried (Kiss Me mascara, which is just physically incapable of smudging). The Full & Soft obviously is really good for some people; it just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Jennyfurry

This is a GREAT mascara! I've used L'Oreal Voluminous for years and was always annoyed at how clumpy it looked. :-( Maybelline's Full & Soft (waterproof) is exactly as the name implies! It gives my lashes maximum volume and fullness and it's definitely a product I won't be without. Mascara is my best friend since I am a PPP with blond eyelashes. One of my pet peeves is a matte mascara, but I use "very black" and it is quite satisfactory. Another + is that it's waterproof, but not impossible to wash off. I could go on and on...so to sum it up, it's a great mascara if you ask me! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2003 2:15:00 AM More reviews by princess_lea

This is the only mascara i stick to!! Full and soft doesn't weigh down your lashes like some other brands or formulas.. even lash architecture can't beat this one.. it's cheap and fantastic.. in my opinion, everygirl should own this one

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

The formula and bushy, but not too bushy, brush are good for my sparse, thin, asian lashes. No clumps or smudging, and leaves my eyes more noticeable. This mascara is good for a done up daytime look, may be good for a night time look if you pile it on but I haven't tried to do that yet. Best Maybelline (or any other brand of) mascara I have used so far. Next time I might try the non-waterproof one just so I can have a more gentler mascara that washes off quicker with less lash loss. Not sure if that one will smudge.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Lpas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Much like the non-waterproof version, this stuff leaves dark smudges under my eyes by about twenty minutes after I've put it on. I won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the first maybelline mascara i own... i love it! it's disappointing that i can't find it in singapore anymore. it holds curls well and looks really intense. i have naturally thick and long eyelashes and this makes my lashes look done but not overboard. lovely! wish i can get more of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by cyntheus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as an impulse buy at my local Shoppers. Anyway, I'm so glad I purchased it! It gives me a natural look. I found that it didn't thicken very much, but it lengthened my lashes quite a bit. But what I really like is how soft my lashes felt, like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all! Came off easily enough for me, with plain soap and water. Great daytime mascara, and for $6 CAD a pop, it doesn't hurt your wallet either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 9:44:00 AM More reviews by mystikal07

I was praying that this would be good. It's very weird. Says it's waterproof but I get some smudges after a while (I can live with it, not too noticeable), then it says it makes lashes full but it isn't very drastic - just a little only. Plus it actually lengthens a little on me even though it didn't say it would. Hmm, I didn't get nice lush lashes so maybe i'll try L'Oreal voluminous later. Oh btw, no clumps AT ALL! Easy application!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Kitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my all time favourite mascaras. It lives up to its name and leaves my lashes all full, lengthened and still soft at the same time. Only complain is that sometimes ends up smudging after a long long day. But then again, I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't.