January 26, 2015 | 1548 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by E__J

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff works wonders for preventing hangnails and softening cuticles. It's dirt cheap, but smells slightly herbally. I use it daily and love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jiji

Love the smell. It works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by scaly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works like a charm, and you have the bonus of cheap aromatherapy with the great smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by eillie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not only does this treatment smell good, it works very well. The condition of my cuticles has greatly improved since I started using this and I don't use it as often as I should. The small tin is very cute. I don't find this greasy at all. A little seems to go a long way with this stuff, so I just smear a tiny bit onto each cuticle and it absorbs well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by VanessaVQ

Works great. Like everyone else, I too love the smell. I've always had a hard time sticking with any sort of routine to keep my hands looking nice, but it smells so great, its hard to forget to put it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Flaxen24

I bought this cream when I was paying a visit to my local burts bees dealer to pick up some burts chapstick, the lady looked at my cut and sore cuticles and told me about the lemon butter reluctant i bought it and once I got in my car and tried it I was sold! it smells fantastic and works swell too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by canesfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best part of this cuticle cream is the smell - i want to bottle it. Sometimes I just open it up to sniff it - it smells that good. It works pretty well - there may be better products out there, since this is the first cuticle product I've purchases. But I will repurchase for the scent alone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by beckynuck

Wow! I'm not really concerned with my nails, but the dry skin around them always bothered me. This stuff works so well! It looks like I just got a manicure. And one little tub lasts so long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite part of this product is the lemon-y scent! But it really is a good cuticle cream, I have a bad habit of chewing on the skin around my nails, this has not only aided in helping me break the habit but it has helped repair the damage. Good product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Razorre

This is my favorite product from Burt's Bees. It is a little hard to apply as a cream, but, works well once you have it on you. :)