October 26, 2014 | 1491 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Flaxen24

I bought this cream when I was paying a visit to my local burts bees dealer to pick up some burts chapstick, the lady looked at my cut and sore cuticles and told me about the lemon butter reluctant i bought it and once I got in my car and tried it I was sold! it smells fantastic and works swell too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by canesfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best part of this cuticle cream is the smell - i want to bottle it. Sometimes I just open it up to sniff it - it smells that good. It works pretty well - there may be better products out there, since this is the first cuticle product I've purchases. But I will repurchase for the scent alone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by beckynuck

Wow! I'm not really concerned with my nails, but the dry skin around them always bothered me. This stuff works so well! It looks like I just got a manicure. And one little tub lasts so long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite part of this product is the lemon-y scent! But it really is a good cuticle cream, I have a bad habit of chewing on the skin around my nails, this has not only aided in helping me break the habit but it has helped repair the damage. Good product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Razorre

This is my favorite product from Burt's Bees. It is a little hard to apply as a cream, but, works well once you have it on you. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2003 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Makeup_Diva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really good. It smells so nice and it's really effective for getting rid of dry cuticles. A bit on the "too-greasy" side though...Try the Witchcraft Almond cuticle oil. That stuff is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by tropicana22

Love this product! Read about it in Allure's Best of Beauty and got it for $4. I keep it in my purse and on my desk at work. Really helps my cuticles especially in the fall/winter months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Sprite78

This is one of those products that I can't live without! It smells like a lemon drop and makes my cuticles soft and gives a nice shine to my nails. It is a bit greasy at first, but then it just sinks right into my nails. I even use it on my lips sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

this is a really great moisturizer, but you have to use it properly. here is one way: at night, after you've done all of your cleansing etc, and your hands are still damp from washing, moisurize them with whatever you use (body butter!), but avoiding the tips of your fingers. then rub the cuticle creme generously over your nails and go to sleep :) in the morning, you have cute little cuticles!! one tip: open the cuticle cream tin BEFORE your moisturize your hands, otherwise, you will have to ask someone else to do it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 2:18:00 AM More reviews by perie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like all Burt's Bees products, this smells just like what it's supposed to. While the fragrance is pleasant, it's an average product. Nothing more to say aboout it, except that it comes in a cute tin, smells nice, and is mediocre in terms of quality.