Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/26/2004 1:39:00 PM

this stuff is great! i have a newborn so i am ALWAYS washing my hands and my cuticles get very dry. but this stuff is great! i am not as fond of the packaging though, although it's compact for my bag, it is quite hard to open and i have trouble. but once it's open, it's worth it! love the scent too!

on 1/26/2004 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Cheap, great packaging, natural ingrediants. What more could you want? Oh yes, results! And I got them. After suffering from hang nails, peeling, and more for many years, and trying oils, treatments, this finally worked. It smells great, is in a nice compact tub, no greasy bottles to worry about. Overall great.

on 1/24/2004 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

fabulous! whenever i look at my cuticles and realize once again i've let them get dry and ragged, within one day of putting this on morning and night my cuticles are revived and purrrdy once again :)

on 1/17/2004 7:49:00 PM

Works wonders if you use it for a while. I keep it at my desk and I wash my hands a lot. So when I get back to my desk, I rub a little in my cuticles. It's fantastic.

on 1/14/2004 7:22:00 PM

I got this in a Burt's Bees sampler. It comes in a cute tin and smells delicious. Very lemony and clean and sweet. Like lemon meringue pie, not dish soap. It also moisturizes my cuticles nicely, though it turns rock hard when it's cold.

on 1/13/2004 7:10:00 PM

I haven't noticed anything special about this product. I've never used another cuticle cream before, but this doens't seem to do much.

on 1/7/2004 9:52:00 PM

So far this is my favorite cuticle cream. Plus, the lemon scent cant be beat!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My cuticles and hangnails have been ragged for years. I picked up this product and was sorely disappointed after using it for a couple of weeks. "Yet another piece of cr*p product," I thought. Then, I took a good look at my nails a few days later. Clearly, I was wrong, as my cuticles have never looked this good and my nails look a healthy pink. Honestly. This product is dirt cheap, works so well, smells so good and can be multitasked (ie. nails, lips, little dry spots on the skin), it should be a staple in every makeup bag. Would purchase again and again.

on 1/3/2004 1:38:00 AM

Greasy and gritty. Made me need to wash my hands. Felt overyly sticky too! Did not moisturize well. Stick to the lip balm. Bad packaging too. Should be in a lipstick tube.

This is great for dry cuticles, and if you have dry hands, like me. It's supposed to work for dry & brittle nails, too, but I haven't noticed a difference so far. I love the lemon scent, and the tin is kind of annoying, but what other container could this come in? It seems like it was destined to be put in a tin.

Popular Treatments