Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/17/2004 7:49:00 PM

Works wonders if you use it for a while. I keep it at my desk and I wash my hands a lot. So when I get back to my desk, I rub a little in my cuticles. It's fantastic.

on 1/14/2004 7:22:00 PM

I got this in a Burt's Bees sampler. It comes in a cute tin and smells delicious. Very lemony and clean and sweet. Like lemon meringue pie, not dish soap. It also moisturizes my cuticles nicely, though it turns rock hard when it's cold.

on 1/13/2004 7:10:00 PM

I haven't noticed anything special about this product. I've never used another cuticle cream before, but this doens't seem to do much.

on 1/7/2004 9:52:00 PM

So far this is my favorite cuticle cream. Plus, the lemon scent cant be beat!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My cuticles and hangnails have been ragged for years. I picked up this product and was sorely disappointed after using it for a couple of weeks. "Yet another piece of cr*p product," I thought. Then, I took a good look at my nails a few days later. Clearly, I was wrong, as my cuticles have never looked this good and my nails look a healthy pink. Honestly. This product is dirt cheap, works so well, smells so good and can be multitasked (ie. nails, lips, little dry spots on the skin), it should be a staple in every makeup bag. Would purchase again and again.

on 1/3/2004 1:38:00 AM

Greasy and gritty. Made me need to wash my hands. Felt overyly sticky too! Did not moisturize well. Stick to the lip balm. Bad packaging too. Should be in a lipstick tube.

This is great for dry cuticles, and if you have dry hands, like me. It's supposed to work for dry & brittle nails, too, but I haven't noticed a difference so far. I love the lemon scent, and the tin is kind of annoying, but what other container could this come in? It seems like it was destined to be put in a tin.

on 1/1/2004 6:34:00 PM

This is my favorite nail care product so far. I've tried other cuticle treatments and this one is the best smelling and least messy of all of them. I just rub some on each nail before bed and I have a very nice, light lemony scent on my hands as I drift off to sleep.

on 1/1/2004 12:59:00 AM

I have dry skin, and dry cuticles, especially during winter time. This cream has been working great for me. It makes my cuticles look yummy and my nails seem to be healthier. A bit greasy when first applied, but got absorbed in a few minutes. The scent is also lovely. A product that I can't live without.

on 12/30/2003 7:12:00 PM

Nothing special about it, a tin of solid oils with lip-balm like feel. Like most Burt's Bees products, it's best quality is the scent, which is a nice soft, soothing lemon. It does work well to soften and moisturize, too.

Popular Treatments