October 2, 2014 | 1097 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by devilovesvampires

This was my first bb cream as i was originally using a tinted moisturiser. I didnt think this had much coverage but it did even out my skin tone and made my face glow. I also liked that it had spf. it eventually sunk into my skin and gave a natural finish
pros: glows, easy to apply (like a cream), evens out skin tone
cons: not much coverage, bottle leaks, bit greasy

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Ashjasgreen

I normally use Almay primer but decided to try this. It definitely doesn't go on as smooth as Almay. It also takes a lot to really see a difference. I do like the color and the packaging. The consistency could have been thicker. I expected this to go on more like a lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by gorgeousobsession

I loved this BB cream when I first purchased it. It was perfect for light where coverage during summer. I found it covered well and I often didn't even need to apply concealer. I don't know what happened, maybe it was just my skin changing but I began to feel greasy and oily. I also started breaking out (I've been blemish free for years). I'm going to give my skin a break and hopefully I can go back to using this BB cream in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff to me is basically coloured cooking oil. I had some free samples which I took on holiday and I tried it on my skin which is usually oily, but which had dried out due to sunburn. I thought I'd use this as it's supposed to hydrate. Usually I'd steer clear of hydrating things but I really thought it would be okay when my skin had dried. But, true to Maybelline, the result was horrifying. I hate Maybelline, with passion, but I'd read the reviews here and it was supposed to be one of the less greasy BB's. This was so greasy and my face was ridiculously shiny. And that was in my air conditioned room. I wore it out but my fringe ended up so greasy from absorbing it and I had to avoid accidentally touching clothing and fabric with my face because it would have transferred so easily. As for the finish (aside from the patent leather effect XD) I think it was okay. I don't think it highlighted dry patches but to be honest, I really wasn't looking at that because there was so much else wrong with it. I did have powder with me, but I prefer not to use it, especially on my skin when it is dry because it looks unnatural and flaky and it probably would have make me look worse. I guess this might be okay for people with really dry skin, but I'm sticking to my max factor second skin. I have samples of the Garnier BB and L'oreal etc, but I haven't used them yet simply because Maybelline had the best reviews, so I dread to think how they'd perform.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

I actually really love this. This is a great summer time foundation. I love that it doesn't hide my freckles and makes my skin look flawless at the same time. I use this with concealer around my eyes and top it off with powder. It makes my face look amazing! I am done with heavy foundations for now. This feels so fresh and natural. I was using Face and Body but this is so much cheaper! Totally will repurchase this! The only bad thing is the size, I wish it had more but for the price it's a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by 19sarah83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this BB! I wear this in the summer when I want sheer coverage. SHEER, ppl! It never claimed to be a full-coverage foundation, so if you are looking for something like that then this is not for you. I have combi/dry skin and I don't need a moisturizer underneath this as I would normally wear under a foundation. I have fair skin and the 'Light' colour is a perfect match for me. I just blend this in with my fingertips and if I need a little extra concealer under the eyes then I use one, but this actually does a really good job at hiding redness, uneven tone and gives a beautiful natural finish. Sometimes I will use the Dream Matte powder if I want a more matte finish or if I notice the T zone become too oily later in the day, but overall this Dream Fresh BB Cream is a great find! I'm glad I picked one up. I have noticed over the last couple of months that my complexion is better than it has been. It just has a more youthful glow, I'm 29 and many mistake me for looking around 22ish.. :) I've heard this for years now though, nothing new.
The packaging is your standard tube, twist-off lid at the bottom, it's SPF 30, Walmart has samples so you can find your shade before you purchase.
I haven't used a BB cream before, I have read many times ppl say it's just a tinted moisturizer, whatever. It works for me!.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ToriBlaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a red-head with blue eyes and freckles. I've never worn foundation because it never looked smooth on me. Always mask-y and streaky. At most I just used concealer and powder.

I LOVE this bb-cream. I would love to try what others call "real" bb cream to see what the difference is. But I can only comment on what I know.

I stay out of the sun and the light works really well with my skin tone. My mom gardens a lot (we have the same complexion) so she's quite a bit more tan than me. I bought her the medium and it blends really nicely.

I'm 40 and she just turned 68- this doesn't line up in our smile lines. We both love the feel of it... or lack there of... you can't even really tell you're wearing anything!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by esmequeenoftheworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Sadly, this was not the BB cream for me.
It started well, colour match was good, I decided upon light as medium looked a bit orangey despite me having a bit of tan to my usually pale skin.
Consistency was fine, as you'd expect from a BB/tinted moisturiser, perhaps slightly runny but as it is water based it needs a good shake before use. It was packaged in a standard tube. I think I paid around £7-8 for this, not overly expensive but enough considering i ended up giving it away!
I liked the healthy glow it gave me but it seemed to highlight all but the most minor of imperfections so I ended up using a concealer on top. The coverage seemed nice, enough to feel like it made a difference but sheer enough for the summer, it built up enough to cover my dark circles without as much concealer as I would normally use with a BB or TM.
It did feel quite fresh on my skin to start with but by the end of the day I felt a bit sticky, think it was too rich for my combination skin.
Where it really fell down though was in the way it made me break out. I get the odd hormonal break out on my chin but this caused me to break out on my cheeks, temples and jaw. After the 4th day of use I called it a day and gave it to me younger sister who has fewer imperfection and less oily skin than me! I think I'll stick to the asian BBs which have more beneficial ingredients than this but the SPF30 is nice bonus.
Was quite disappointed as I like a couple of the Maybelline foundations but unfortunately this cream is not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by hbosman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin and this bb cream makes my face break out. It makes your face have a nice glow but not enough coverage. it also does not do any of those 8 things it says it does. Not a good anti-aging product. Its like tinted water

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely sheer cover over blemishes and imperfections. Very light and easy to apply, a little goes a long way.