Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 10/18/2012 2:16:00 PM

This stuff is really amazing. I have a habit of sleeping through my alarm clock, to the point where I only have ten minutes to shower, do makeup and hair, and get out the door. So I picked this up at Walmart because it can replace foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen... I LOVE IT. It provides light coverage, and is super moisturizing!

UPDATE 1/20/13: After owning it for a few months, the product leftin the bottle suddenly turned dark orange! Will NOT be repurchasing.

on 10/17/2012 2:13:00 PM

At first all i tried to do was convince my self how good this product was ,no idea why i used to blend it into my skin rubbing it in but after i was done it had made no difference to my face whatsoever i was pretty disappointed ,then i decided to dot it all over my face and stipple it just dabbing my brush and wow it looked amazing i bought medium and to my pale cheeks it gave an awesome glow ,would defffffo buy again luvvv it abit small in size tho for 7.99

on 10/16/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I hated this from the first try. I tried several ways of using it and it just didint work for me. Its too sheer and i know its not a full coverage product but the garnier is way better.

on 10/15/2012 2:19:00 PM

I honestly don't see much difference to my skin when I use this. As a moisturizer it's not great, it slightly stings my face and is not very moisturizing. As far as coverage goes, Maybelline claims this evens skin tones and blurs imperfections. I don't have rosacea or problem skin, my skin is blemish free and smooth right now with the exception of some slight redness around my nose and cheeks and this did little to blend or cover it. It did brighten my face a bit which was nice and I'm glad this has an SPF but I feel that this is really just a glorified Tinted Moisturizer without even much of a tint to it. I'll be sticking with MAC's Tinted Moisturizer, thank you!

on 10/15/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The finish is a soft matte that's very flattering to skin and so far it hasn't made me break out. It's fairly easy to apply and the coverage is just enough to cover my acne scars. However (even when set with powder) it doesn't last for more than 4 hours. I won't be buying it again. Instead im going to try a "real" BB cream :)

on 10/14/2012 1:06:00 AM

I love this product! I don't have very bad skin that needs a lot of covering up, but i do like a nice light foundation. This is great because many of the "light coverage" foundations or liquid moisturizers cover too much and make my face look cakey or don't cover enough and are basically a lotion. This is perfect for my skin, definitely buying again!

on 10/13/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was so looking forward to this product! I bought it with high hopes as I already had many BB creams, some of which are from Asia so they're the real thing. This was worse than a tinted moisturizer in my opinion! I don't have oily skin but if you don't set this with a powder and touch up periodically you will look like a grease ball. Maybe this will work better in the winter when there's no sun but I have no clue. I purchased this in the color dark which I think would work but I have golden yellow undertones and that color had SUPER red undertones, so it definitely won't work for you unless you have those under tones. I still love Maybelline though, just not this product!

on 10/13/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I wear it more as a moisturizer/sunscreen than anything else. I don't think it actually gives any real tint. I haven't noticed any of the benefits it claims to have on my skin. I can't use it all the time though because I live in a very humid location and this stuff kind of just melts off after the first four hours or so depending on how hot it is outside. That or it makes my face extremely shiny. I do like that it has SPF 30, so I'll give it that, but really that's not much. Right now I'm just using it to get my money's worth but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/13/2012 12:15:00 AM

This is really like a tinted moisturizer (for all of you expecting color..it clearly says 'sheer' right on the front) I absolutely HATE foundations so this plus a finishing powder works great for me...it doesn't last very long but I don't think I've ever found any makeup product with lasting power (at least for me) one bottle lasted me about 4 months using it 4/5 days out of the week. I just bought my second bottle and ill continue buying more!

on 10/12/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a glorified tinted moisturizer. It's part moisturizer, part light foundation, but doesn't do a very good job of either. It gives very light coverage, I can barely tell I've put anything on my face in terms of color. For all the benefits it supposedly has, SPF isn't even one of them, according to the package. This will never replace my moisturizer because it feels a bit heavy and provides no SPF. It will also never replace my foundation because it provides almost no coverage at all. If I want a light coverage, I'd do better with a tinted powder. I can't think of any reason to repurchase this.