October 24, 2014 | 927 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT 2/2/13: recently tried this again and sorry it just does not look natural no matter how i try it. le sigh. worth a try though.

EDIT 8/24: this broke me out and i am in no way acne prone. i wore this to a dinner party and woke up with 2 fresh pimples ugh.

EDIT 8/8: i wore this to a wedding with my mac msfn on top and it looked fabulous in photos. i don't need full coverage every day but for that time of the month or for a random break out or something i will definitely be reaching for this!!

oh crap. another foundation that i really like. this is a quick first impression review...it's definitely medium-full coverage and i applied it with fingers. nc30/5 and 320 warm golden was the way to go. i went to four stores before i found this color though. got it at walmart with a $3coupon so it ended up being around 7$ for me. doesn't feel as if i was wearing a mask like how the original liquid colorstay is.

the reason why i'm writing a quick review is to let people know...this is awesome as an undereye concealer. i used it with my mac f&b and it covers completely..way better than thebalm concealer, benefit erase paste, or my laura geller real deal concealer (though i love this one for discolored spots and blemishes). heard that this photographs well and i'm excited to try it out for a wedding i'm attending. finish is a little too matte for my liking so i follow up with mac MSFN which gives a more glowy look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was in love with this when i first bought it, i have been wanting to try revlon colorstay for a long time but i really dont like liquid foundations without a pump, i had seen a lot of grea reviews on here and decided i must try this, kinda high price for ds foundation, im not really a fan of jars i have to stick my fingers in, but the real problem for me with this was you have to apply it very very sheer or it looks cakey, at least in my experience, i will keep it and use it if i need a full coverage look or maybe as concealer, but i wont be wearing it as my reg foundation and will def not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by lafflemywaffle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this. I have acne-prone, combination skin and I feel like this just sat on my skin, I felt kind of heavy. As a reference point I really love the texture of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse, I still use it because I haven't found anything else I like so far but I'm not crazy about it- it's just bearable. I exchanged this because of the color several times too. Not for me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by NinaM123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this foundation in the color "Caramel" from Target for about $11.99. It's very lightweight, doesn't have a strong smell like the Colorstay liquid foundation has and the texture is amazing. I would love if this foundation came in a pump but overall I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lieblich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this foundation! It's super creamy and light and a dream to apply. I bought the lightest color (I'm an NC15) and it looks great! Plus the packaging is pretty cute. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I resisted for awhile but I always knew I was going to get this. I had been using the original Colorstay (in Ivory) since my True Match (N1) was a almost gone & a bit too light in tone for my summer.... tan. lol. I heard that the Colorstay Whipped was a bit less pink which is a plus. I didn't notice a huge difference in a swatch comparison but it seems like a slightly better match.

This applies wonderfully, like a silicone primer. So smooth. I prefer to apply only to areas where I need it (around nose, chin & eyes). This looks great, like I'm not even wearing makeup.

I would def get this again, although it might be too dark for my insanely pasty winter skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Spotted this on a trip to the US (I live in Vancouver) and the colour selection varied depending on which drugstore I went to...odd seeing that it is a permanent product and not LE. One would assume that retailers would consider carrying the whole shade range rather than a handful.

Anyway, I purchased this in two shades to mix together---Sand Beige and Warm Golden. My best match in Revlon colorstay liquid (combo oily) is a mix of Sand Beige and Golden Beige, thus the reason I purchased two shades in the whipped formula. I find sand beige to lack some of the yellow undertones, just as it does in the liquid version while Warm Golden is too dark for me, so a mix of the two shades is my perfect NC25 shade.

The formula reminds me of cool whip or some sort of frozen dessert topping but deflates upon application and melts beautifully on the skin. This blends like a dream, although it can feel a touch heavy if applied heavily. I haven't tested the 24hr claim and don't plan to, but it did last a good 8 hours with just a tad of shine coming through on my tzone.

The coverage is medium and could possibly be heavier if layered, but again, that lightweight feeling will disappear (at least for me it feels that way). I would recommend applying your concealer first, then applying your foundation, as the foundation dries to a powdery finish. I felt as though applying any cream/liquid type product on top made that area I was trying to conceal look a touch cakey.

This was priced between $11.99 - 13.99 USD depending on which drugstore I went to, but I purchased this on sale for $8/ea. I don't care for the bulky packaging but then again, I don't plan on taking this with me on a daily basis anywhere. The packaging is misleading as it appears like a lot but for the price this is quite expensive as you only receive .9fl oz.

I probably won't repurhcase this in Canada, as I'm sure it will be outrageously overpriced at around $17.99 (like most of Revlon's foundations).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by rosewells95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim. I personally think the packaging is so cute and sleek. I'm lightly tap my stippling brush onto the product. I don't need a lot and it lasts all day. It's so wonderful and perfect and I'm so happy I got it. Please give it a chance! Make sure not to apply too much. You really don't need that much, but feel free to build the coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mikipoo19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because Sam Schurmen *might not be spelt right* had it on her YT channel and I have the same skin problems as her. The foundation its self is great,... HOWEVER... the fact that its too thick to be in a pump kinda blows but i understand it... and the smell...when i applied it with my fingers all i could smell was...yuck.. idk... im normally not a sensative nose person but man..it was pretty bad... I did wonder if anyone else noticed in flash pictures if there face looked a bit ashy.. i am normally a mix of nc20 n nw20 *half n half squirts* and in pictures i took at an event i looked very pale/ashy in the face which i thought was really weird because it doesnt have spf... anyone else?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedgurl208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Revlon Colorstay foundation I have ever tried. I absolutely love how smooth the formula is and that there is super staying power. I have dry skin so I was really happy when this formula didn't show all of my dry skin. Since I have never tried the liquid color stay liquid I can't really compare it to that. However, I will definitely buy this again. I need good staying power as I have long days and have tried the Maybelline super stay foundation (really cake on my dry skin) and he Almay Truly Lasting Color (kinda waxy and didn't seem to do much for me). I definitely would recommend this for people with various skin types.