December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by jcdixon

Pros: Goes on very smoothly, a tiny bit goes a long way, the color blends perfectly, it covers well, it lasts very long, it give my skin a beautiful glowyness.
Cons: Not many! The only thing I can think of if that my nose gets a little shiney after a few hours, but I have oily skin and that happens with any make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by kaykayrose26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation was honestly a LIFE SAVER! In a desperate attempt to find a foundation that would conceal my horrific skin (my skin hates me right now haha) before taking professional photographs for my senior yearbook I came across this foundation and WOW. Pretty amazing stuff. The pros: crazy lasting power, like the names states 24 hours (which i have not tested because I don't wear makeup for that long) but still at least a good 7-8 hours which is an average day for me. To find that this foundation lasts through the heat and my naturally oily skin is incredible. another plus is its amazing coverage and blend ability. You have enough time to apply the foundation without it drying too quickly. Covered my acne scars, blemishes, uneven skin tone, and redness really well. However the texture is kind of weird. Its not a mousse texture but its not necessarily a "whipped" feeling either. Cons: the price for this foundation was ridiculous. I paid $15.56 at cvs :( another con is that the packaging is extremely bulky and heavy, not ideal for traveling at all. The thick glass container also makes it nearly impossible to find the color as they all look the same through the glass. Another con is the shade range, not a lot of shades for darker skinned girls. I got the third darkest which was "warm golden" and I'm an NC 30 at MAC 0.o so yeah..they could definitely add some more darker shades. Other than that, its pretty much an all around great foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by kazaba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have heard so much about this product being good for oily/combo skin because it gives a nice matte appearance and controls oil throughout the day. That might make you think, "Oh great, yet another foundation for people with oily skin", and that it probably wouldn't work for those with dry skin...think again!

I have dry to very dry skin, and this works wonderfully for me! I don't think I've ever enjoyed having a semi-matte finish on my face until now. I think this works so well with my dry skin because of the texture of the foundation--it goes on so smoothly that it doesn't irritate the dry patches on my face. This is the ONLY foundation I've tried that I don't have to precariously apply in sections to avoid disturbing the flaky patches on my face (I've tried many high-end foundations that claim to be "hydrating"). With this, I can just dot it all over and actually buff it in! Those of you with dry skin will know what a big deal that is... Don't get me wrong, proper skin care is still super important for those with dry skin. You can't expect to just slap this on without moisturizing and not get flaky!

I don't know what it is, but this foundation just seems perfect for all skin types. It's not hydrating like a moisturizer, but applies so smoothly like one on the face. The finish is so natural, I can't stop raving about it. And I love the medium coverage a light layer provides. When I am applying it, I feel as if I am "erasing" the redness and discoloration on my face, as opposed to covering it up! The end result is natural, fresh looking skin! I would describe it as having the natural finish of a tinted moisturizer without sacrificing coverage!!

Overall, I love this product, and it is the foundation I reach for most often.. pushing my Dior aside! I WILL repurchase this, with the hopes that it is never discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Geekdoll101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I friggn' love this foundation!!! When applied over my Baby Aveeno/ Oil of Olay Sensitive skin moisturizer & primer with my flat top powder brush it creates a flawless appearance. No visible poors!!!! The guys at my barber school can't help but compliment my "skin tone" when I walk into class. Lol! Definitely the HG of ALL drugstore foundations!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by LILMIZLINABABEE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After Reading Many Reviews And Seeing Many YouTube MakeUp Guru's Give Great And Honest Reviews On This New Revlon Whipped Foundation. It's Texture Is Unlike Any I've Ever Tried In A Good Way It's Not Whipped LIke LOreal's Magic Souffle Mouse Foundation. It's More Like Soft Mud But In A Good Way It Applies Flawlessly Whether It Be Your Fingers Or Brush, I Haven't Applied With My Beauty Blender Or Sponge. I've Noticed The Best Application I Get Is Warming Up My Hands And Dotting My Face With Small Applications (A Little Goes A VERY Long Away) Then Smoothing It In Circular Motions Working From Mid Section of My Face To The Outer Parts, Then If Needed Lightly Buffing The Foundation With A Brush
On The Major Note Of The Packaging...Yes Its A Little Hard To Check For Shades Which Is Disappointing But Thankfully Stores Like CVS Have A Return Policy On Makeup To Easily Exchange FOr The Right Shade
As For Shade Selection The Color Matching IS On Point I Would Like To Say For Me Personally I'm Quite Happy With My Shade 370 Golden Tan

Hope This Helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by fullyclothed

I don't really use make up too often, I'm pretty new to it all and have struggled to find the right foundation. I've tried Maybelline's Fit Me foundation and countless others but nothing seemed to make a difference. I almost gave into buying expensive brand name foundations because I couldn't find one that worked for me, but I'm so glad I gave this one a try!

Pros: Does an AMAZING job covering flaws, provides full coverage, feels extremely smooth, relatively easy to blend
Con: A bit expensive but I think it's worth it, a bit challanging to find the right shade, looks a bit ashy on my forehead

Overall: Better than anything else I have tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really enjoying this foundation! I bought it last week in Sand Beige when Rite Aid had a 40% off sale. Great texture, but the color was a little too dark. I ended up paying full price at CVS for Buff, and taking back my Sand Beige to exchange for a backup of Buff.

I like the expensive-looking jar, and I assume they used a stay-at-home container because the foundation is supposed to be long-wearing. I'll still probably decant a bit into a smaller container for my makeup bag.

I love that this foundation makes putting on makeup so FAST. I just dip a finger in the pot, and smear and blend on cheeks, nose, forehead & chin. I spend a little more time above and below my eyes, but it's still much faster than the foundation I was using before.

I get a reasonably matte finish, but still do a quick swipe of powder on my cheeks and nose. It doesn't cover all my freckles, so I still have a pretty natural look - but it makes my nose pores VANISH and I love that!

It lasts pretty well on me, though not 24 hours through this heat and humidity (plus I have a habit of touching my face). It would probably last all day if I stayed in an air-conditioned office all day. It comes off fine at the end of the day with a Yes to Blueberries makeup wipe.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by pizzaslut666

so far, i have to say that i love this stuff. i have been using photo ready foundation, but lately it's been making me look too pale. I've noticed in pictures I've been almost gray-looking. read the reviews for this product and gave it a try. the price is a little high, but its good quality (plus I shoplift all my products anyways (; ) The packaging is bulky, but I like it. It makes it hard to lose in my purse. It's also not messy like some pump products or screw off caps, it doesn't get all over my other makeup. Would give it a 5 but have not been using long enough to test durability

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation at Rite-Aid for around 7$ because Rite-Aid was having a 40% off sale of Revlon cosmetics and I used a 2$ off coupon in addition. This foundation regularly retails from $10.99 to $13.99. The texture of this product reminds me of the Cetaphil Moisturizing cream; it quite thick when you scoop it out of the jar and opaque. Being in a jar it may be a problems for those who like to be very sanitary, since you have to scoop out the product. I notice when I scoop out some product to use and end up leaving a hole, later in the day the product coverts back to being a nice flat surface and you can't tell I scooped anything out. The coverage of this I feel is medium, but build-able. It covered my acne/acne scars pretty well, but I would use a bit of concealer on top to make my skin look flawless. The finish is semi-matte; it is not extremely matte, but for the most part it is matte with a soft focus effect. The longitivtiy of this product I find is much better than the original Colorstay; The regular Colorstay didn't even last five hours on my skin, this definitely last longer, but I haven't put it to the 15 hour test, which is how long I need my foundations to last at least. I will update on that when I have. Color-wise Buff matches me well, and I believe I am an NC15/NC20. Sand Beige in the original combo/oily Colorstay was too dark for me, and Buff fit me better in the original as it does in the whipped.

*Something I really dislike about this product is that it does break me out. Which is unfortunate, because it seemed like the perfect product. I checked on Cosdna.com and surely enough there is an ingredient that rates a 4 for being highly comedogenic. Another con about this is that it does sometimes tend to cling on to really dry areas such a acne spots, creating the flaky/caky mess around the acne spot and not being able to cover it well. This actually what it did for a bigger zit I had, but it covered my smaller ones well. Applying it with your fingers I found does help minimize the clinging.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this. I feel like the odd man out here. After reading such wonderful reviews I thought that this might be the foundation to end my years of struggling to find the right fit for my skin. Nope! The color is hard to pick. I chose a shade lighter than I thought I needed (based on looking at the bottom of the jar) and it was still way darker than what I needed. I started with a thin layer using my fingers and even then it felt super thick. I tried applying it with a brush and it was no better. Aside from feeling heavy on my face, it emphasized my dry patches while making me look oily at the same time. Hours after the application I touched my face and it still transferred to my hands. I leaned against my fiance and it left some residue on his shirt. This was hours after putting a verrrrry small amount on. I wish I could think of a single good thing about this stuff but I just can't. It works so well for others though, I wish it worked for me :<