Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

on 4/22/2010 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

well i waited to buy this, i don't know why. It was a value of the day on QVC but it was on sale www.aspenleafspa.com. I saw it on youtube. Anyway the product is great!! made my skin super smooth and i've had it a week. No way do you need the next one up. For your face, the Mia is perfect. I used my philosophy daily microdelivery, scrub is so gentle its ok. You have to remove your eye make up first but i love it so far. My skin feels smooth, especially my neck. Its so great!!!
I need to add...when watching QVC, the host was talking about using the Philosophy daily microdelivery. Its NOT abrasive at all. My skin is not sensitive but it feels great I use it in the morning when skin is somewhat clean before makeup.

on 4/21/2010 6:42:00 PM

Complete life changing product!! Obviously with all my reviews I have tried a great deal of products-I am always battling acne, clogged pores and fine lines. Enter the Mia- I have been using this just every other day since December and I feel soo happy.. Not one cyst pimple, blackheads pretty much cleared-occassional tiny (poppable) white head if I use too much sunscreen. My products seem to penetrate better and more even skin tone.. I debated on the original sysem or the Mia and after a lot of reviews I thought the Mia would be easier for me. I have no regrets. Works great (though it is only a minute cycle-but you can do it 2x if you like) Easy to travel with and its small and easy to use in the shower etc. I dont want to be without it! Yes the replacement heads are $$ but check out ebay for deals. Honestly I feel like I dont spend $$ on products that dont deliver.. This is the best.....UPDATE>> I really dont know how I will ever live without this..After years of battling adult acne I can finally say I am completely clear even my unpredicatable hormonal chin is not clogged up anymore! And this is saying it with confidence after one year of using this. I am soo thankful and happy-this product alone has completely changed my skin for the better. Worth every penny-the way you clean your skin is important. And my skin is much happier with this than a harsh abrasive scrub or tons of irritating retinols. I use this and Purity and though I may dabble with moisturizers and serums this and Purity are my mainstays-Even my derm sells Clarisonics now-Life changing product!

on 4/20/2010 4:45:00 PM

This is one of those products I wish existed back when I was in high school and didn't think my battle with stubborn acne would ever end. Luckily in recent years I found a skincare routine that worked with my skin and got it consistently clear, but it wasn't until I started using the Mia that I realized it could get even better than that. I surprise myself frequently when I glance in the mirror in different light and think, WHOA, that thing really works! My skin is so much smoother and more even-toned. Breakouts are nonexistent, though I did have a little bit of purging when I first started using it -- nothing major. You can get replacement brush heads from Sephora in a two-pack for $40 (instead of $25 for one). I just stocked up during their 15% BI sale, so I'm set for a while. So glad I tried this product. Wish I had done it sooner!

on 4/20/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

THE BEST product to clean the face and help with acne. I have very bad acne prone skin and i have tried thousands of high end to drugstore and everything in between products nothing worked until i started washing with the clarisonic since it allows products to really go into the skin everything works i stayed with BP and i literally have the best skin i have ever had I LOVE YOU CLARISONIC since my skin is really delicate and sensitive i use the light blue brush twice and a rich cream <3 love

on 4/17/2010 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this with the Normal skin head. This product really helped deep clean my skin. It makes your skin feel very smooth and nice. However, I think I overdid it a bit but jumping straight into using it twice a day because my skin got very dry :( I have stopped using it for the time being but overall I'm very impressed with the performance of the Mia. Just remember to slowly build up your skin's tolerance to this and use it in moderation. It will still give good results =)

on 4/16/2010 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I just got my Clairsonic Mia a couple weeks ago, but so far - so good! My skin has really improved since using this & it's so, so easy to use! I really like that it's waterproof & can be used in the shower. After using this, I feel like my lotions & foundations absorb into my skin better & at the end of the day are completely removed with the Clarisonic. Love it!

on 4/15/2010 11:16:00 AM

I am returning my Mia today within the 30 day guarantee period. My cheeks were extremely red and uncomfortable after the first use. Even a heavy dose of my nighttime moisturizer did not help. I waited 3 days before using the Mia again and although my cheeks were not as red, they remained uncomfortable. Since I use minimal makeup--tinted moisurizer and lipstick only, I will return to my trusted washcloth to clean my face.

on 4/12/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I definitely don't want to jump the gun, but I started using this yesterday and I swear I see a difference.My skin has been dull, dry and just overall difficult lately, despite the fact I've been washing, exfoliating and moisturizing regularly. Though I've heard such fantastic things about the Mia, my expectations were such that I'd have to give it a few weeks to see any progress.

Last night, I washed my face by hand with Purpose, and then put another pump of the cleanser on the Mia. I used it for one minute (it shuts off after your session is done) and used my usual serum and moisturizer.

I woke to better looking skin. It looks MUCH more plumped up, even and smooth and my makeup looks much more natural and seamless. I can't wait to continue using this, and hopefully see even better results.

*UPDATE*: On day # 5 and I can't believe the change in my skin! It's even, clear and smooth. This morning I woke up and was shocked at the fact I probably didn't need any makeup. Of course I wore some anyway :)

*UPDATE #2*: OK, I'm over a month into using this and my skin still looks fantastic. I use it daily, sometimes twice a day with Purpose cleanser and it stays looking clear, smooth and glowing.

*UPDATE #3* It's been nearly three months and my skin has never looked better. Even a friend commented the other day, asking what I used (he said my skin looked "like butter."). Still use the Mia daily, and my gaping pores are GONE, no dry patches and no uneven tone. I'm quite floored that I finally found a product that WORKS. Everyone should use this, for realz.

on 4/11/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ookay.

I have acne prone, sensitive, oily skin. Hormonal cyst acne to be specific.

I bought this after reading 100 reviews and feeling as though it would be worth $150.00.

I had a 30 day return policy on it and I used it for 28 of those days before I decided it was doing NOTHING for my skin.

I'm sure this isn't the cause of my recent horrible break out because I stopped taking birth control about 2 1/2 months ago, but... I had hoped it would do something to help control my oil and leave my skin cleaner so my products would work better.

No benefits at all. Worse - in fact a lot worse. I'm pretty sad that it didn't help with anything but hey, I got my money back so no harm no foul.

on 4/10/2010 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is my new addiction. My skin is combination with enlarged pores and after 1 use I was glowing. I am 7 days in and I use less products and make up looks fantastic. Best investment I have made in the last few years!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools