October 22, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2003 4:32:00 AM More reviews by pokie

True these are high-shine glosses. However, I am not a big fan of them. For me, the scent is overwhelming and the colors too sheer. (I suppose that's good when you're using green apple or some of those other funky colors.) The gloss is very thick and heavy feeling on my lips. I guess I'm more of a moist-lips gloss girl rather than super shine gloss girl.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2003 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

I love my JT! I have Citron, a *bright* yellow that smells kind of like banana popsicles. It makes lips look super-glossy and...well, juicy! The high-gloss finish lasts about an hour on me, but my lips stay moist with a slight sheen for up to 4 hours...not bad. I love this aptly-named gloss!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 5:24:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My mom loves them. Her lips are alway chapped and she found Dior Plastic shine and Juicy tubes are the only ones that help. My opinion? I am a lipgloss addict and do not own a single JT. I tried a few. Orange and Cassis(mom's)+ Lychee+ two other colors I don't remeber because once on my lips they were completely clear and look the same. I liked the color of Lychee but found it not that exceptional...Is it shiny? Yes! But frankly I think it looks rather GREASY on my lips. Duh..And since there are cheaper twin versions of juicy tubes, why pay more?
But it seems moisturizing.(my mom says)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by qnkrla

I love this gloss! I have tried them all - MAC, Christian Dior, Chanel, you name it I've tried it. But the Juice Tubes work, they don't feather, last a long time and don't feel like you've just biten into a big oily pork chop! the color is very sheer, but I use my lipliner first, then apply the gloss on top. I never leave home without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kimhaas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have several of these, and I always have at least 3 in my purse at all times! They are my ultimate Must-Haves. I have tried the Loreal Color Juices, and they just aren't the same. I think my favorites would have to be Simmer, Miracle, and Beach Plum. Those are the ones I seem to grab most often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by midnightc

These aren't pigmented enough for me. I wonder why someone would want more than one since they all look the same on the lips IMHO. The texture is nice but does not last very long on my lips. I much prefer Smith's Rosebud Salve alone or Chanel's Glossimers for shine AND color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Love, love, LOVE these babies. My alternative to Stila Lipglaze- it gives the same lacquer-shine finish, tastes great, and is more economic. ;) Natural enough to wear during the day, but great for layering over lipstick for evening glam. The variety of colours is excellent- mostly tinted or clear, but there are some pigmented shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2002 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

The packaging is very simple and drug-store, but I can't get enough of this lipgloss. the most delicious flavours, and a gorgeous shine- a great alternative to Stila Lipglaze, actually.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although this was nice and shiny and the packaging is OK, this was way too sticky for my liking. Ferity's Lip Roller in Tutti Frutti was much better but I don't know if they still make that. the world seems to be getting taken over by inferior, expensive products.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2003 2:18:00 PM More reviews by ritape

I jumped on the JT wagon last year. Must say Daiquiri is still one of my favorites. It has like a light berry scent to it and although very sheer, it leaves a really light pink tint. The slant on the tip makes for easy application. Definately would get in another color/scent.