Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I like the packaging, the scents, the staying power and the price for the amount you get.HOWEVER i dont like the lack of colour in almost all of them, and i dont really like the taste.

These are nice for layering on top of other lip items but just not noticeable on me at all.

on 3/12/2003 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have several colors of Juicy Tubes: Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Sirop de Pink, Sirop de Eau, and Cerise. My favorite is Beach Plum, a pretty plum color that goes with about anything. I can wear it by itself and I don't feel awkward about applying in public, since the package looks like lip balm. I can also apply it without a mirror.

on 3/10/2003 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got it for $9 on Ebay since I really wanted to try some high end glossies. One word to describe this gloss is: THICK! You have to press hard to get even a little to come out. And it's one of the more pigmented ones too, and I don't really like the dark pink color. Also not that much shine either. I was dissappointed. It was worth the $9 just to try it though.

on 3/10/2003 8:52:00 AM

Count me among the ones who does not understand what's so special about these glosses. So...they give lots and lots of shine and they smell good - but most of them doesn't have any pigment to speak of. I have Miracle and Strawberry Glaze and while I don't exactly regret buying them, I won't buy this product again. I'm more into glosses which gives shine and some actual colour - like Chanel Glossimers and Dior Plastic Shine for example. Colour me unimpressed.

on 3/9/2003 4:32:00 AM

True these are high-shine glosses. However, I am not a big fan of them. For me, the scent is overwhelming and the colors too sheer. (I suppose that's good when you're using green apple or some of those other funky colors.) The gloss is very thick and heavy feeling on my lips. I guess I'm more of a moist-lips gloss girl rather than super shine gloss girl.

I love my JT! I have Citron, a *bright* yellow that smells kind of like banana popsicles. It makes lips look super-glossy and...well, juicy! The high-gloss finish lasts about an hour on me, but my lips stay moist with a slight sheen for up to 4 hours...not bad. I love this aptly-named gloss!

on 2/28/2003 5:24:00 PM

My mom loves them. Her lips are alway chapped and she found Dior Plastic shine and Juicy tubes are the only ones that help. My opinion? I am a lipgloss addict and do not own a single JT. I tried a few. Orange and Cassis(mom's)+ Lychee+ two other colors I don't remeber because once on my lips they were completely clear and look the same. I liked the color of Lychee but found it not that exceptional...Is it shiny? Yes! But frankly I think it looks rather GREASY on my lips. Duh..And since there are cheaper twin versions of juicy tubes, why pay more?
But it seems moisturizing.(my mom says)

on 2/28/2003 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this gloss! I have tried them all - MAC, Christian Dior, Chanel, you name it I've tried it. But the Juice Tubes work, they don't feather, last a long time and don't feel like you've just biten into a big oily pork chop! the color is very sheer, but I use my lipliner first, then apply the gloss on top. I never leave home without it!

on 2/23/2003 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have several of these, and I always have at least 3 in my purse at all times! They are my ultimate Must-Haves. I have tried the Loreal Color Juices, and they just aren't the same. I think my favorites would have to be Simmer, Miracle, and Beach Plum. Those are the ones I seem to grab most often.

on 2/22/2003 2:38:00 PM

These aren't pigmented enough for me. I wonder why someone would want more than one since they all look the same on the lips IMHO. The texture is nice but does not last very long on my lips. I much prefer Smith's Rosebud Salve alone or Chanel's Glossimers for shine AND color.

Recommended for Medium Skin