September 30, 2014 | 1863 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by CatIrwin

This lengthens and is very buildable. I usually use this a regular, every day mascara and I can either swipe on one coat or build it up for a more drama. I prefer to use LashBlast at night because it's more dramatic, but this is a good alternative in super cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by b0hemianl0ve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the users who said this mascara smells weird...but it doesn't bother me and goes away once the product dries. I like how glossy the application turns out. Very black and gives me some decent length. I also like it because its more of a wet mascara...however the draw back to that is it takes a little while to dry. All in all, I love this product and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a FUNKY smell. This is the first time I have experienced a mascara with a smell. It does a great job at lengthening my lashes but it does not give me any volume or holds a curl at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ehh. Maybe I'm just spoiled by NYX Doll Eye Long Lash but this mascara really did nothing for me. I didn't notice ANY volume, the very slightest bit of length and hard brittle lashes. I returned it immediately and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

This is supposed to be the replacement for Unstoppable according to their website. I think the only thing they changed was the packaging and the brush. I liked Unstoppable for a d/s mascara. I think Unstoppable curled my lashes a bit more than this one. I get good wear 9even in 90 degree weather), easy removal, a natural lengthening effect, very little volume (but it doesn't promise volume on the packaging). You are one brush stroke away from the spider look, so don't glop it on. Why 4 lippies? I don't know where they get "patent leather look" because I don't see the glossiness - even in the very black formula, and like Unstoppable, this provides a natural look more than a dramatic look like the advertising suggests. I would repurchase especially if on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well,after reading all the bad reviews on here,I just HAD to try this mascara and you know what?I LOVE it!!!It gave me nice clean looking lashes:)Not clumpy,or stuck together.I reach up and touch my lashes after putting this mascara on and they felt wonderful!!This stuff did not flake,smudge and did not weigh my lashes down.I was pleasantly surprised:)And I will buy this product again.Just goes to show you cant believe everything you read.All I can say is..you should try it for yourself,as everybodys lashes are different.Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ShesDeadlyPoison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I can understand why so many people dislike it though. I personally, have very thick lashes naturally, but they're short and straight. This mascara was amazing to me. I've bought so many tubes of mascara from Sephora of all these different brands, but in the end, I use mascara so quickly that I'm not going to spend upwards of $20 every time I need a new one. For a really awesome look, I usually layer this onto the tips of my eyelashes after putting on Colossal Volume mascara. It doesn't look spidery, clumpy or gross. Just dramatic lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by carriespooner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel kind of bad because I cheated on MAC PLUSHLASH. I saw a picture on MUA's front page of a user wearing Lash Stiletto and it looked awesome.

I'm seriously addicted to Plushlash but it has it's own 'LOOK' of big thick babydoll fringe. Stiletto is in another category.

I got one at Walgreens with a BOGO so it was free with another mascara.. that's a good price. lol

I like the brush quite a bit. It's good for getting into the tiny lashes for definition. I used it alone with no primer and it was just ok on me. I need a little more volume. However.. I think I'd use this to do the tips of my lashes when I use Plushlash.

I will say that I never looked spidery or clumpy with Lash Stiletto. The formula did not flake off (I'm talking to you, CHANEL). So I'll give it a thumbs up.

I did not have any contact irritation and it came off easily with my Mac wipes.

I'd like to try this one with Prep and Prime lash primer or over a fiber base just to see if I can get some volume.

I*'m not going to give it a bad rating because it's not the perfect fit for me. I think it's worth a try especially if you can get a BOGO!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by deerybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually, I wouldn't buy Maybelline mascaras, but I got this in a swap. It is amazing. It lengthens my lashes incredibly without looking thick or clumpy. Just a couple coats will make your lashes look naturally long and beautiful. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by NATASCIA22

I am a mascara junkie.. I have to have attention drawn to my eyes.. it's just an obsession i have... I will go through a million mascaras before i settle.. I am the type of girl who loves having a dramatic look to my eyes.. like glamourous.. you know ,... the false lash look... and i feel this product does just that.. I used to be a lash blast consumer, but this lash stiletto.. has my heart..lol.. seriously.. i have short lashes that are barely noticable.. and when i put this stuff on BAM... instant gorgeous.. instant fantasy... I just wish my natural lashes looked this good.. when i where this mascara .. I feel sexy... i love it... the smell isn't all that bad.. from what ive read in other reviews.. and i am pregant... so my nose is easily offended... BUY THIS PRODUct... I passed it up for so long becuase of other peoples reviews... but i finally gave in and bought it.. when i saw another girl wearing it and i had to know what she was wearing... LASh Stilletto.... :)