July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by deerybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually, I wouldn't buy Maybelline mascaras, but I got this in a swap. It is amazing. It lengthens my lashes incredibly without looking thick or clumpy. Just a couple coats will make your lashes look naturally long and beautiful. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by NATASCIA22

I am a mascara junkie.. I have to have attention drawn to my eyes.. it's just an obsession i have... I will go through a million mascaras before i settle.. I am the type of girl who loves having a dramatic look to my eyes.. like glamourous.. you know ,... the false lash look... and i feel this product does just that.. I used to be a lash blast consumer, but this lash stiletto.. has my heart..lol.. seriously.. i have short lashes that are barely noticable.. and when i put this stuff on BAM... instant gorgeous.. instant fantasy... I just wish my natural lashes looked this good.. when i where this mascara .. I feel sexy... i love it... the smell isn't all that bad.. from what ive read in other reviews.. and i am pregant... so my nose is easily offended... BUY THIS PRODUct... I passed it up for so long becuase of other peoples reviews... but i finally gave in and bought it.. when i saw another girl wearing it and i had to know what she was wearing... LASh Stilletto.... :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it because it really does lengthen, which is what I'm after anyway.. I'm not a huge fan of, for me anyway, thick, volumized lashes. On me it totally looks like I'm after the Tammy Faye Baker look (which can be fun occasionally..) I just like to have long, darkened, slightly curled lashes which is what this mascara acheives.
UPDATE: Actually I take all that back, this mascara sucks! Very un-natural looking. I hate it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara for lengthening the lashes but does not thicken. I have naturally long lashes and this is a good enhancer for them; I will say that it takes about 3-4 coats to see any results at all. I will use it up but will not repurchase; not because it is a bad mascara but because there are other even cheaper ones that do the trick in less coats.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely *loathe* this mascara.
Yes, it lengthens, but not any more than Maybelline XXL, or L'oreal telescopic(->which I highly recommend over this!).
The main reason I hate this, is the spike factor. I'm sorry, but I don't find spiky pin thin lashes attractive at all, no matter how long they look.
To get any amount of volume, you definitely need to use more than 3 coats, which then leads to clumping.
Now here's the kicker: I wore this yesterday, and 3 hours after I had applied it there were flakes all under my eyes.
I cleaned it up, and 1/2 hour later there were more. Awful formula. Smells kinda funny like colossal.
If you only want length, and no volume whatsoever, then get this mascara.
Otherwise, don't waste the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by SSR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara does more in the lengthening department than the thickening. If you want long lashes this is it. If you want length and volume try a volumizing mascara. This delivers the length as promised. I would buy this again for days when I want more length than volume. If you are wondering if I use more that one mascara the answer is yes. There are too many good ones out there so I must.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by BlackBirdFly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot but I definitely wouldn't use it all by itself. It doesn't thicken my lashes at all and by itself it looks very odd on my lashes. However, it definitely makes my lashes look longer so I use one coat of CoverGirl's Lash Blast to make my lashes thicker and able to hold a curl better then I use one coat of Lash Stiletto just on the ends on the outter part of my eye to make my lashes have that sort of winged effect. I absolutely love the look it gives when used that way. Since I only use it that little bit it should last me quite a long time and I won't mind repurchasing when I eventually run out. Not too great on it's own (which is why I gave it only a 3) but paired with a good thickening mascara it is amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by CrystalxShip

First of all. I don't like how the tube fits in my hand, the wand is flimsy and entirely too long.

I have pretty long lashes,but theyre thin and sparse,its really weird,so of course when I was purchasing this product I thought that it would give me full thick long lashes.

I was 100% wrong.

Lash Stiletto is over priced for the awful job it does. I've bought mascaras for half the price that have worked better.

It gives the tarantula look which no one wants and it doesn't do much lengthening, but I can live without that. I don't know how it looks on people with shorter lashes.

As for giving fullness, it makes my eyelashes look even more sparse.

And as mentioned before it has a weird smell to it. No one wants their make up to stink.

I am usually a loyal Cover Girl consumer, and I will definietly continue to be after my bad experience with Maybelline.

I don't get all the hype for this mascara, it does nothing that it says it would. I wouldnt recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by kaye86

Maybelline Lash Stiletto is a good mascara because it doesnt leave your lashes looking clumpy. My lashes arent long so it only really stands out when I have on eyeshadow. I would say if you have long eyelashes and want them to look fab use this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cxr057

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed. I was expecting to have long thick lashes but was left with a mess! Product was very messy(maybe the wrong brush) and took a long time to dry. Not pleased.