April 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Glamourpusskitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think the box it comes in is adorable and I love the colour of the product when its in the box but unfortunately not on my skin!! However, this is more than likely because I am really really pale. I think that the colour is likely to suit most people. If you are fair skinned like me I would recommend trying it at a Benefit counter before purchasing it so you can be sure it looks ok. I gave mine to my sister and it looks great on her. It seems to be better when you apply it with a large blusher brush instead of the little one that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by michkal

I love this bronzer. I had given up on bronzer after using bobbi brown's which seemed to make me look orange, not tan. A MA at sephora put this on me and i liked it enough to buy it. It has no shimmer, gives a natural tan, and I dont need blush over it. It's really pretty and worth a try. It comes in a cardboard box which I think will fall apart way before I run out of product. Still, its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by YummieBearzz

I LOVE HOOLA BRONZER! i think the price is right considering how much they give you. i have tan asian skin to it complimented my skin perfectly. i used my own brush to apply it on and it turned out great. must buy this item! it's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

Just this morning I blanched as I looked in the mirror and thought I looked too pale...and I'm Hispanic and live in a tropical climate (ie, usually pretty tan)! Too much time spent indoors this fall/winter had taken its toll...then Hoola arrived in the mail via a lovely MUA'er and wowee! I lightly blended it all over with a fluffy brush and now I look bright and perky again. It's really very natural and I appreciate the lack of sparkles though at first I worried it might be too muddy. It's really quite subtle and lovely if applied SPARINGLY. Two fluffy Blush-Brushes way, way up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 11:40:00 AM More reviews by PinkBliss

i thought i'd found my holy grail bronzer in MAC refined golden, but i wanted a non-shimmery bronzer. love love love LOVE hoola! i've been using it nonstop since i bought it. havnt even touched my MAC lately. i wore it one day and my friend told me i looked tan. =) i'm a Stila 40 watts, MAC C3, this looks perfect on me as long as you blend really well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

I really wanted to like Hoola as I am a big fan of benefit products, but I am the wrong color for it as i'm pale and pinky toned.It makes me look like I have a dirty mud dusted face! This is one for the warmer toned skins out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2004 4:47:00 AM More reviews by stitch

I have a super pale complexion, so generally I just use this with a nice, big blush brush over the apples of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, and a tiny bit on my forehead and chin. That way I look pretty much like I do when I have a "tan": still pale, but with a healthy golden glow to my cheeks. The fact that it looks natural distinguishes it from pretty much any other bronzer I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 9:00:00 PM More reviews by rosieee

LOVE this! No shimmer or sparkles in this bronzer...I put it on with a huge blush brush and blend, blend, blend and it looks perfectly natural. I put it on my neck too and whatever else is showing so it looks even more natural too :) Great product! HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

This is a very nice bronzer. Looks very natural. I'm a little too fair to pull this off totally, but when i wanna look a little sun-kissed i put a tiny amount on and it looks great. I love how it's matte, sometimes too much shimmer all over your face looks kinda blah. Lasts forever too i'v had mine about 2 years now! The cardboard box is a complete mess, only because i used to take this everywhere with me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 10:48:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! THe perfect bronzer without any shimmer or sparkles!!! The only thing is the cardboard packaging is a PIT butt... I can't tell y'all how many times I've knocked it over! Love it though!