October 31, 2014 | 845 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by smyle4jenn

I got this as a GWP. This mascara does nothing for my lashes, except make them darker. I've received much better results with drugstore products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2006 10:01:00 PM More reviews by nakeeyark

i got this as part of a GWP and thank goodness, because i would never splurge on this mascara! did not hold a curl well, irritated my eyes, and clumped almost immediately. ive had drugstore mascaras work better than this one. no thank you!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupfanatic13

At first I had liked this, but then realized I didn't like this as much as I thought. I use it with Lancome's Cils Booster which I absolutely love, but as soon as I put on Defincil's, it clumps and the whole lengthening, thickened, but defined look turns to a clumpy mess. I'm sticking with my Cils Booster, but will have to find a better mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Dashenka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this mascara for years and always come back to it after trying other product. It has it all. It goes on easily, last the whole day and makes my eyelashes stand out, long and rich. Looks classy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ddai100

Performs as advertised. Definitely defines my lashes w/o any clumping or flaking. Wears well. If you want very thick lashes, definitely go with something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Greenidlady1

Very good day time mascara. Doesn't clump up and comes off fairly easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by klprice1

UPDATE: lol that was a harsh review, but I love this stuff now. The key to avoiding clumps is to blot the excess on the wand, tilt your chin up, put the wand @ the bottom of your lashes, and wiggle it as you move up the lash. I buy it in navy and my eyes pop like crazy. If I don't do the whole chin tilting thing, I at least make sure and blot it. Works well.

This is not as good as everyone makes it out to be in magazines. if you're gonna get a dept. store mascara, go with one of the MUA top picks. This clumps so much it's like black cottage cheese.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by perfumed8

I received this as a gift with purchase, and have to say was pretty unimpressed. It clumps Bigtime on me. I don't mind using a mascara comb, but this is hard work to get only decent looking lashes. I'm glad I didn't splash out on this, I would like to try hypnose but am not sure now. This went in the bin last week after giving it one final try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2005 10:35:00 AM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a GWP and I was all set to not like it. I have really long lashes and so lengthening mascaras usually turn them into long stickly wimpy looking things. So I stick to volumizing mascaras, Hypnose being my current HG mascara. That said, I really liked Definicils. It found lashes at the corners of my eyes that really fanned them out. It wore well with no smudging, clumping or flaking. It didn't do much for volume of course, but I didn't get the anorexic looking lashes that I sometimes do with lengthening mascaras. Last night I put Definicils first, then Hypnose, got complimented all night on my lashes. I am pleasantly surprised with Definicils.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by JAmy590

I love this mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes extra long. I go back to it over and over, my HG.