January 31, 2015 | 1979 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by mkupluvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this, and I would try it again. Its light and really absorbs right into your skin. Personally though, I much prefer moisture surge, it reminds me of my HG Neutrogena Fresh and Light oil free moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by bella4462

I love this moisturizer! I've always skipped moisturizer because my skin can breakout and become too oily. But, ever since I tried this product, i haven't had any breakouts and it has a even balance of moisture. Superior quality and affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by flygyrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer. I have slightly oily skin, and this product strikes just the right balance for my skin type. It is neither too heavy, nor too light and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist, just like it should.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by issa6688

I only use this product in the summer because my skin gets super oily, and this is just right because it is a gel so it makes my skin a bit more matte. It doesn't have a strong scent, it smells pretty fresh. A little goes a long way with this one so the container will last you forever. The only thing is that it does not have SPF so I would have to apply SPF on top of this moisturizer. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Emily520

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my HG moisturizers. I have oily/acne-prone skin and it's very sensitive to anything with oil or too much fragrance. This moisturizer works very well under my makeup or at night. It's not greasy at all and it fragrance free so my skin loves it. It a little expensive, but it's worth it my opinion, esp. if you want something not too thick or oily or too smelly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Eivuwan

I must say that this is my HG moisturizer, at least for the time being. It goes on very light and smooth and sinks in quickly. It's not greasy at all and gives just the right amount of moisture to my face. I use 1.5 pumps for my face and just in the morning so it's lasting a very long time. The packaging is nice and sturdy and the pump is very precise. I am planning on using the containers for my other skincare products. The one thing that I don't like about this moisturizer is that it leaves my face just a bit shiny, but I think this is just a problem for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by theorginal

I probably would repurchase this if it was a bit cheaper since but i think it works great. It absorbs well and the texture is soft. The only thing about this product is that during winter it's not thick enough for my super dry skin and i break out easily during winter so ehhhh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to summer time lotion. I use this alternating with Clinique Moisture Surge, which I also love-- there's just something about the gel formula that I find so pleasing.
It absorbs quickly and has almost no scent at all, which I love! I have repurchased this several times and probably will again, it's great stuff unless your face requires mega moisturization.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by DwFaN1234

I know this product is for combination/oily skin but the lotion had mineral oil and petrolatum in it which can slow down the cell turnover which would be bad for my milia so I bought the gel. I really like this product a lot, but unfortunately its not as moisturizing as I want it to be. But other than that this product is great for anyone with normal to oily skin types, it might work for someone with normal and slightly dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by izzit

I bought the dramatically moisturising lotion at first which I generally use in the winter, however found it too greasy for the summer. I am definitely impressed with the gel since the consistency is gel like - lol hence the name, but moisturising enough to prevent my face from being flakey. The light consistency is also great at keeping shine away from my t zone.