April 20, 2014 | 874 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by perfectionist_virgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found that product was not good when used in conjunction with the 3 step system. However, this is a standout on its own! I am definitely not one to make a big deal out of packaging, but this moisturizer is "cute". Performance: does not leave my skin greasy! My skin is moisturized just enough to look a whole lot healthier. Price wise it's not bad either considering you have the option of buying the tube for about $11.50.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jessica87

I only use this at night because it doesn't have SPF, and I really like it for my combination skin. It doesn't make me break out, but still does a good job of moisturizing the really dry spots on my face. I don't have to use a lot either. Overall, it's a good nighttime moisturizer, but I might be looking for something cheaper when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried this product when it first came out and wasn't impressed. it left my (then) 'normal' skin feeling a bit dry. but...i just may give it another go because i'm a little desperate. i'm now almost 44 years old and have very finicky skin...something i've never experienced before. maybe this gel formula is just what i need. will update after trying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this to be a v.good moisturizer and ideal for oily skin especially after harsh treatments.

Pros:

-no fragrance
-does not leave oily residue
-skin is smoothed
-skin is moisturized just right
-suitable for sensitive skin

Its 3 downfalls are:

- it is expensive
- it has NO SPF
- does not hold prevent oil from seeping out after a few hours

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by misakiichii

i love this stuff! the packaging is so nice, and the pump is super efficient at pumping out as little or as much as i want. initially, my face broke out a little bit when i first started using it, but now my face is so smooth. i often mix this with a little liquid foundation and it blends really nicely. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Mollyness

I had to stop using this. I used it for about a month until someone from the site acne.org told me it has comedogenic ingredients in it. I stopped using it and my acne didnt clear up all the way but it did get better. This moisturizer caused me to break out under my chin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by msthang81

This gel is pretty good. I used to have super oily skin, but now it is combination and sensitive. I've been trying a lot of different moisturizers because my cheeks feel so tight and dry it hurts, especially with the cold weather. I can't say that this gel moisturizes my cheeks (still looking for a good moisturizer for that) but I noticed that this gel evened out my skin tone a bit. So that's definitely good, and it provides enough moisture for my T-zone. I'm sure it would be good enough for the spring and summer, but not the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by greengoddess11

I really like this gel moisturizer. I have been using it for a couple months now and like the results. I have sensitive skin and break out easy with the wrong products but, I had no problems with this! It did it's job well and hasn't lead to any breakouts.This is my go to moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

I have very sensitive skin and I reacted horribly to this. Made my skin very splotchy and red.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by meriellyn

So far, this stuff is pretty much a godsend. I have clog-prone, easily irritated skin... mild rosacea and mild to moderate acne. I also have strange combo skin that is mildly oily occasionally in odd areas (like cheeks) and dehydrated in others (forehead, chin).
Since using this regularly, I haven't had a flare or a major breakout for days and my blackheads are gone.

Light moisture. Not greasy at all. Balancing. Makes my skin feel like "normal" skin and like I have nothing on it. Feels very natural.

It doesn't smell very good but that's because it's not fragranced, thank goodness, and it doesn't smell at all once you have it on.
(It doesn't smell as bad as the horrific DDML, which I think smells almost spoiled.)

Wonderful stuff. May be an HG.

I'd love to see an SPF version.