Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 10/18/2009 4:08:00 PM

I love this moisturiser! This moisturiser is a gel consistency which is not oily at all and very very refreshing. It moisturises and yet doesnt feel greasy at all! I have oily skin and this is perfect for me. i'm sticking to this, forever!

before this i tried the clinique lotion. i didn't like it as much. but now i know its coz the lotion is designed for dry skin while gel is for oily skin. so you really need to know ur skin type and use what is suitable for you!

on 10/18/2009 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really love this product!Is very soft but moisturizer my oily skin very well.
Is great for people with combination,oily or acne-prone skin!
Perfect!I'll buy this forever!

on 10/10/2009 4:29:00 PM

I really wanted to love this but unfortunately it broke my out. I tried three times to use it over the past few months and each time I had trouble. It seems like a nice light moisturizer and clearly lots of people love it so it's worth a try. I am going back to Solvere for now.

on 10/10/2009 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this moisturizer has done neither good nor bad things to my skin. On one hand it does moisturize, but I'd need a huge dollop of it to prevent my nose from flaking during the day. And though my compact powder does go on smooth, it also made my skin feel like it's coated in plastic. It doesn't have any SPF in it and before the end of the day makes my skin look sallow. However it's not caused me to break out or anything - the lotion did - so I guess it's not all bad. It's great that it works for a lot of people, but for the price, this gel just doesn't cut it for me

on 10/9/2009 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gel moisturizer is hands-down my favorite product I've probably ever purchased-- Ever. It makes my skin feel like satin and never makes it feel oily (and that's a miracle). I use it along with the other 3-step Clinique products.

on 10/8/2009 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It works great for my oily skin, though it doesn't have SPF which I really wanted in a moisturizer. It doesn't have a heavy smell, it is light and doesn't cause me to break out or be extra oily.

on 10/7/2009 3:31:00 AM

Omg this moisturizer is the best it really makes ur skin soft and smooth! And it also works wonders with makeup. And it is not as havey as it looks, it actully veary light
so for pep out there that are looking for a moisturizer I really recommend this

Xoxox
suki

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I just got this today because my moisturizer was way too thick and I needed a chance. I applied it and monitored my skin to see how it was going, now normally I get oily after 1hr but that didn't happen at all, after a one day use I'm oh so happy. I will update you all in a week.

on 10/2/2009 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this stuff! I have the whole skin care line for sensitive/dry skin (Skin type 1) and I love it! I've noticed a HUGE difference in my skin sense I started using this twice a day. I do feel that if you use too much you will get the exact opposite reaction! Plus, you'd be wasting product!!! I have the tube "travel size" right now because I wanted to try it out before I got a bigger one. I can def. say that I will be getting the larger size once I've finished this! I do love it, but I'm not a big fan of the tube. I feel like if I set it down to dot it on my face that it will get all over the place. I would still say to anyone who wants to try it, buy the tube! It's cheaper so if it doesn't work for you no harm done :)

I actually like the smell. I can't really place it, there's something odd in the smell but for the most part it smells like a shea butter creamy smell to me.

I apply this product by dabbing a very small amount on my CLEAN fingertips and dotting first over my forehead and then blending it out from the middle with my hands. Then I got the the cheeks and then the jaw and neck. That way I use the smallest amount of product possible. Trust me a little goes a long way!

My skin is sooo soft after using this as well. I find my husband brushing the back of his hand aimlessly over my cheeks more and more often now :)

Would def. recommend with the whole Clinique 3-step system for people with dry or sensitive skin!!!

on 9/26/2009 11:14:00 PM

ive been using this moisturizer for a week or so, & i think this moisturizer might be gradually improving my complexion.
being having breakouts recently and it helps to reduce the inflammation, though not entirely removing it. maybe its removing it gradually, not sure though..
i like its texture, it gets easily absorb into my skin and no further breakouts after using it so far.

i think there are improvement after using it, but not dramatical though. maybe it requires a longer usage time..

ive read reviews that it make the skin very very soft, however i havent experience it though..

edit: this moisturizer is really good. my complexion has improved very much after using it..
if it continues to do its job, i'll certainly purchase it again.

Popular Moisturizers