September 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice alternative to the lotion now that my skin is a bit oilier. I have rosacea and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use it morning and night after my Clinique Extra Mild bar soap. Keeps my skin hydrated but not shiny. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Kalandra25

I use this to prep my face for my moisturizer. I love how quickly the gel absorbs and if I'm feeling praticually oily I just use this and no other moisturizer.
Clinique says this is for skin types 3(combination oily) and 4 (oily) I use there acne wash and toner than this. (I am a skin type 2 according to their tests but am acne prone.
The lotion was too greasy for me but the gel is just right.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cupcakebabe

well i purchased this moisturizer and I can say that you can prime your face for your makeup i have combination skin so i dont apply it on my nose because my natural oils just take over and m t-zone just gets greasy

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Noddi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

i just learned that this is designed to be a product that primes your skin for proper moisturizing. I cant say this is true of course, but it would fit with the number of reviews that say the moisturizing effects leave much to be desired.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by evange

I dont know why they cal it moisturizing.... because it's not.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product so much more than DDML, it seems like it absorbs better and doesn't leave me feeling greasy! I have always used Clinique Skincare and I use this in addition to my Clinique Acne Solutions Cleanser/Toner. The one thing I am not crazy about is the pump, it is very inconsistent in the amount of product it dispenses..other than that I love it for my combination skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this so much than the DDM Lotion!!! this is quickly absorbed, light weight, and feels so comfy after I wear it after my toner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I really don't get why they charge so much for a product that isn't really DRAMATICALLY moisturizing.This didn't moisturize my skin and make it feel soft.I have combination oily skin and my face still felt dry.I really wouldn't recommend it unless you have super duper oily skin and you don't need much moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by prettysunshine

i have been using this product for a while
i have dry skin so this really help, it especially feels good
after washing face, i add some on and it feels soo soft
i had a big bottle but love the little travel size , because it fits in
make up bag!!
if you want to try it i suggest to go to sephora they sale the travel size
and once you actually want to buy the full size go to macys ...they
usually have a gift with purchase !

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

I have dry to normal skin, and I really liked it when I tested it out. The moisturizing lotion was a little bit too greasy which made me afraid that it would clog my pores. This moisturizing gel however, feels very light weight, absorbs very quickly, but it didn't feel like it moisturized my skin enough. I love the packaging and the pump. I wouldn't repurchase it.