Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 9/7/2009 10:20:00 AM

this is a great night time moisturizer. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. but i would never use this in the morning or under my makeup because it turns me into a grease ball. sooo much oil and shine. i could scrape my face with a paper card and it would literally collect a whole palmful. its great for the night time though because no one see's my face when im sleeping but really i would turn into a grease ball in 2 hours grease ball,

on 9/7/2009 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After a horrible experience with the Clinique 3 Step system and the DDML I was veeeeeeeeeeery hesitant to try this, but I did due to the good reviews here on MUA and I'm glad I did. I have very oily skin and lots of clogged pores, I really like this moisturizer because it's light and I doesn't feel all cakey or heavy on my face, even if I have makeup on It really makes me glow and helps calm down my acne, it's moisturizing enough that it helped my skin while it was dryish from a bit of sun exposure (oops) but light enough that it doesn't make me greasy on normal days. I really can also feel how noticeably softer my skin is now! I highly reccommend this to anyone with oily skin! This really has ressurrected Clinique in my books. :)

on 9/3/2009 7:08:00 AM

Don't know what all the negative reviews are about..but i for one absolutely LOVED this moisturiser!! Its light, non-greasy & provides just enough moisture to my oily/combo skin:) I have never experienced any problems with this product in terms of breaking out, etc Would def recommend it to adolescences & people with oily/combo skin types!! Its also quite easy to use with the pump (dispenser).

on 9/1/2009 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

my skin didnt like this. i would get random little clogged pores or red dots. it didnt seem special at all and didnt moisturize

on 8/30/2009 6:44:00 AM

ehh..so i was recommended this product because i have oily skin just like the rest of us who tried this product. I heard such good reviews on it so i felt I had to try it since I've been searching for a miracle moisturizer for my oily skin. The first two weeks I was using this, I LOVED it, it gave me a matte finish through out the whole day. I finally didn't feel oily then BAM...i was breaking out like crazy and the moisturizer was the LAST thing on my mind to be the cause. Until my cousin suggested to try and stop using this moisturizer, I did, and that was when I stopped breaking out. I didn't want to believe that this product was why I was breaking out. So I waited about a month or so to try it out again, and when I did, I broke out again =(

on 8/26/2009 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisterizer!! I have fairly oily skin and most moisterizers make me super oily. This one is the first one that hasen't done this. It's a little pricey but so worth it. I have started buying it online and can find better deals. I have been using it for about 3 years now and have no complaints. In the summer I like to mix my foundation with it for a very light and natural coverage.

I was SOOO excited to buy this product, but once i applied it on i was very disappointed. I have combination/oily skin and when i looked in the mirror it made my face look more oily. I would not purchase this product again.

on 8/25/2009 5:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i tried out the travel size ofthis product and i love it. everyone had been talking about how expensive it is but its about 16$ cnd for the 50 ml bottle and i have been useing it twice a day for about a month and i have barley made a dent in it. i would like it to be a tiny tiny drop heavyer but it makes my skin sooo soft so im not complaining. i dont mind the smell and i dont really think the colour makes a difference (let me know if im wrong). this is a great overall moisturizer for my combonation/oily skin!

on 8/25/2009 4:29:00 AM

This is a pretty good moisturizer. I have combo/ oily skin and it hydrates without making me that shiny at all. Its great for daytime but for night sometimes i think i like something a bit heavier. I like the texture, smell and i think its neat that its yellow. Packaging is pretty good, functional. The price is a bit steep for me though so if i found a DS product that worked as well i would switch to that.

on 8/24/2009 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This did my skin justice. I feel like it moisturizes without completely breaking my skin out and making it blotchy all over. After a few weeks of using it, you can physically feel how soft and toned your skin is. After a few months, the oilyness that would occur from using my acne medication drying out my skin stopped completely. This product was expensive, but I would buy it again.