March 1, 2015 | 1019 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Shamim81

I hate it when people buy a product that's not even aimed for their skin type and rate it low because it doesnt do what they want it to do, it's a product not a magic potion to work for everyone. If you have dry skin, stop reading right now. This is for ones with oily or combination skin only, simply because it's very light and it's a gel.
Now, I gotta say I LOVE this gel, it's prefect for my combo/oily skin for summer. I might have to switch to something else in the winter but this is PERFECT for me right now. It says it's fragrance free but it smells so nice (not perfumy at all, just nice). And it does moisturize my skin without making it more shiny or oily. I am never loyal to one product for long time but this will be one of those I will go back and forth with just because it WORKS! and it's cheap for what you get compare to other department store brands. I'm totally in LOVE!!!!
I actually use the 3 step but not the ones they sell you in a package for your skin type. The one for my skin type would dry me out. You can't punish your skin for being oily or it will rebel!!! I made my own system by mixing and matching: I use the Clarifying MILD toner and the Mild liquid soap (not extra mild though that's too much for oily skin, and the one for oilies is too drying). I swear this keeps me moisturized without breakouts or overdrying my skin. I LOVE Clinique and I will keep buying.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by dvdgal

In short, this gel keeps my oily skin at bay and still able to moisturize my skin in summers. I really like this moisturizer. I may need to use something more moisturizing in winters. Anyways, with the reasonable price tag and the quality of this moisturizer. This one is a keeper!

Updates on 6/22/2010 - I stopped using this moisturizer for couple of months now. My face was getting too dry. I have switched to Moisture Surge, which is more moisturizing than this gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sinthaa

I like this product! For my combination skin it's very good, only it's a bit expensive :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I like that this is a gel. Even though it looks like lotion...One pump is enough so it takes awhile to get through the bottle. It absorbs quickly and is ok for my oily skin. I would probably recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I gave up on moisturizers because I couldn't find anything for my oily skin. I decided to give this a shot and its fantastic. Just one pump covers my entire face. I put it on before my foundation primer and it works perfectly. Gave it a 5 because I have NOTHING bad to say about this product!

Update: I still absolutely love this moisturizer! A little goes a long way and the bottle is lasting me a really long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by shannonbudden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a xmas prezzy and have been useing it ever since. I do however believe its a little over rated. I am sure you could find another cheap moisturizer thats just as good, but i am continuing to use Clinique as its an amazing brand, and perfect for senative skin. The texture is lovely and it soaks in quicky. I use it under my make-up and its perfect :) Its now been 6 months since i first got this product and i use it everyday, it last for AGES!! my skin is soft and im guessing its due to this. I would definitly recomend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by nicole9122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very pleased with this product. It is super light, but still very moisturizing. It really absorbs into your skin and it doesn't feel greasy AT ALL. You don't even feel like you have a product on your face but yet your skin is still very soft and smooth. I originally had tried the lotion, which was good, but it wasn't light enough for me and tended to make me oily. I think this product is perfect for summer, and I plan on using the lotion for the winter. Will definately purchase again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lxwdhr

This is the best moisturizer I have used ever!!! I have used three bottles and will continue buying it. Love it, not greezy at all. like water on your face

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

meh. I think my skin may be a tad too dry for the gel.. I am considering trying the lotion, since I have been pleased with other Clinique products in the past.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by mkupluvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this, and I would try it again. Its light and really absorbs right into your skin. Personally though, I much prefer moisture surge, it reminds me of my HG Neutrogena Fresh and Light oil free moisturizer.