August 31, 2014 | 1030 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by evange

I dont know why they cal it moisturizing.... because it's not.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product so much more than DDML, it seems like it absorbs better and doesn't leave me feeling greasy! I have always used Clinique Skincare and I use this in addition to my Clinique Acne Solutions Cleanser/Toner. The one thing I am not crazy about is the pump, it is very inconsistent in the amount of product it dispenses..other than that I love it for my combination skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this so much than the DDM Lotion!!! this is quickly absorbed, light weight, and feels so comfy after I wear it after my toner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I really don't get why they charge so much for a product that isn't really DRAMATICALLY moisturizing.This didn't moisturize my skin and make it feel soft.I have combination oily skin and my face still felt dry.I really wouldn't recommend it unless you have super duper oily skin and you don't need much moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by prettysunshine

i have been using this product for a while
i have dry skin so this really help, it especially feels good
after washing face, i add some on and it feels soo soft
i had a big bottle but love the little travel size , because it fits in
make up bag!!
if you want to try it i suggest to go to sephora they sale the travel size
and once you actually want to buy the full size go to macys ...they
usually have a gift with purchase !

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

I have dry to normal skin, and I really liked it when I tested it out. The moisturizing lotion was a little bit too greasy which made me afraid that it would clog my pores. This moisturizing gel however, feels very light weight, absorbs very quickly, but it didn't feel like it moisturized my skin enough. I love the packaging and the pump. I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by knarleighstuff

I have used this for a few years now and love it! I love the way it is absorbed so quickly and how good it makes my skin feel!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Modernlovex3

This is great for those people with oily skin, like myself. It kept my skin from getting oily throughout the day, and it gave me enough moisture but not too much. This saved my skin after using the wrong moisturizer and cleanser, both dried my skin out. This really brought all the necessary moisture back into my skin, and really helped the texture of my skin go back to smooth. You get a lot, and it's great it has a pump. It doesn't have spf though, so be sure to wear some during the day. This also never broke me out, like it did for some people.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I bought this because I wanted a lightweight moisturizer and since I have super sensitive skin, I figured Clinique was the way to go, right? NOT. This made my forehead break out into tiny little bumps and I never break out there so I knew that DDMG was to blame.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a no go unless of course you want to ruin your skin... this didnt make me break out like others but it did break down the quality of my skin. skin texture became steadily worse, didn't moisturize enough so my skin got drier and drier in some places and oilier in others to compensate for the dryness. acne scars were building up because this did nothing to help it. it was a disaster. it sounds like rubbish when you're desperate to battle acne and oiliness but the natural way (olive oil, jojoba oil etc) is honestly the best way to go rather than putting clinique's chemicals on your face. like they say, oil dissolves oil. they are so nutrient rich your acne scars will start fading, and your skin will be so moisturized it will stop producing so much damn oil all the time, believe me, i've been through all that.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No