BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 9/9/2006 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

GGG/NC35 with yellow undertones. Granted it's a decent setting powder for tinted moisturizer, but upon more swipes as a blusher, this powder made me look really sick. I had people asking why I looked so pale and lifeless. Enough said. Won't be repurchasing.

on 9/7/2006 11:45:00 AM

I adore it. It's easier to wear than Orgasm, because you don't look like - 'Wah! I put on sparkly blusher today, look everyone!' - it's less dramatic and is just a very light brightening powder.
I would like to think that it evens out my skin tone, but it definitely does make me look cute. The verdict - Dandelion for winter/easy days, Dallas for sunshine.

From Benefit:
Start your day the "perk-me-up" way, and keep them guessing how you look so pretty this early in the morning. Dust on our soft, pink, perk-me-up powder for instant radiance and a youthful appearance. It's the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion without looking powdery or chalky.

Tips and tricks: Sweep the brush across the powder a few times, then tap off any excess. Brush lightly on to the apples of your cheeks in an outward motion. For the final touch, lightly brush all over your complexion.
continued >>

Benefit Dandelion is a great blush for fair complexions. I love the pink color it gives my cheeks. However, I find that if I have a tan during the summer it doesn't show up as well.
It's still a great product and I will continue to use it. The box is adorable, but a bit impractical. It lasts SO long, and I use it every day! I've had it for about six or seven months now. Not bad for only 20 bucks or so.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been wanting to try this product for a long time and finally, finally broke down and bought it. For the most part, I have not been disappointed. The color (a dusty pink-mauve) is extremely flattering on me (PPP) and I find myself reaching for this blush several times a week. As noted by many other reviewers, however, I would tend to think that Dandelion might be a bit too light for anything other than use as a highlighter on medium-to-darker-skin tones. The amont of product is pretty generous, but I did take off a lippie for the less-than-desirable packaging. I am envisioning future difficulties in easily getting the product on my brush once a substantial dip develops as the square cardboard box seems restrictive and kind of silly. A very lovely product though and I will likely repurchase if necessary.

on 8/28/2006 1:37:00 PM

i was convinced by all the reviews here to buy this. I"m an NC30 and this BARELY showed on my skin, like nothing was there! and i kept layering and layering it on. ahh this blush is useless.

on 8/26/2006 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst blusher I've used ever. It doesn't show up on my fair skin much and creates a ashy brownish tone.

Blushers are supposed to be radiant and not make me look dull.

Plus my sensitive skin can't take it. After washing it off, my skin looks inflammed and peels. After applying moisturiser, the redness is gone but it still stings a bit.

Would not recommend it to anyone.

on 8/26/2006 1:57:00 PM

I liked this but thought it was a little light for blush. I will probably buy again because I like the nice glow and how it smells!

on 8/23/2006 12:39:00 PM

i love this. for us pale girls, it adds a happy little glow. best part? i've dropped it 100's of times and it hasn't shattered!

on 8/22/2006 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A nice light ballet pink powder with a subtle shimmer. Would flatter those who suit a cool pink powder blush. Pretty box and concept. Easy to blend as the powder is fine and an excellent quality.

i was sooooo unsure whether to buy this- i was looking for a baby pink blush and as i had never tried benefit blushes before i really wanted to try this out but the mixed reviews on here about it barely showing up didnt make me too confident....im nc30 and im so glad i didnt listen to the bad reviews on here!!! this is perfect....exactly what i was looking for...its a sheer baby pink that DOES show up and can be layered on for a more dramatic effect oh my god i am in love....it is also glowy and makes my face look so polished...im starting to think if maybe ill start buying benefit blushes over nars ones from now on...

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products