BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 8/28/2006 1:37:00 PM

i was convinced by all the reviews here to buy this. I"m an NC30 and this BARELY showed on my skin, like nothing was there! and i kept layering and layering it on. ahh this blush is useless.

on 8/26/2006 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst blusher I've used ever. It doesn't show up on my fair skin much and creates a ashy brownish tone.

Blushers are supposed to be radiant and not make me look dull.

Plus my sensitive skin can't take it. After washing it off, my skin looks inflammed and peels. After applying moisturiser, the redness is gone but it still stings a bit.

Would not recommend it to anyone.

on 8/26/2006 1:57:00 PM

I liked this but thought it was a little light for blush. I will probably buy again because I like the nice glow and how it smells!

on 8/23/2006 12:39:00 PM

i love this. for us pale girls, it adds a happy little glow. best part? i've dropped it 100's of times and it hasn't shattered!

on 8/22/2006 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A nice light ballet pink powder with a subtle shimmer. Would flatter those who suit a cool pink powder blush. Pretty box and concept. Easy to blend as the powder is fine and an excellent quality.

i was sooooo unsure whether to buy this- i was looking for a baby pink blush and as i had never tried benefit blushes before i really wanted to try this out but the mixed reviews on here about it barely showing up didnt make me too confident....im nc30 and im so glad i didnt listen to the bad reviews on here!!! this is perfect....exactly what i was looking for...its a sheer baby pink that DOES show up and can be layered on for a more dramatic effect oh my god i am in love....it is also glowy and makes my face look so polished...im starting to think if maybe ill start buying benefit blushes over nars ones from now on...

on 8/11/2006 11:25:00 PM

I have very fair pink and white skin. Dandelion works as a slightly shimmery face powder on me when applied lightly with a fluffy blush brush. The little brush that comes in the container is very soft, but was awkward to use at first. I've figured out through experimentation that tapping the brush on the powder and applying it with the brush on an angle creates a light flush, as if I've been exercising. The shimmer effect is subtle and only really visible when I've applied it with the brush that came in the packaging. It seems to deposit enough color that the shimmer gives a lightl highlighted appearance to my cheekbones.

The packaging is cardboard. The top fits snugly, but can slide off. I've travelled with it successfully so long as I keep it tucked in a slim makeup bag that keeps the top in place but I would not throw it loose into a purse or larger bag.

This product is lasting a long time and can be used for a few different purposes, I will probably buy this again.

on 8/5/2006 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush. I have very fair skin and so blush always looks kinda harsh on my skin. This is the perfect pale pink color. It makes my face look really healthy, and has just a hint of sparkle. The packaging definitely sucks though. It isn't really the kind of product you can carry around with you in your purse, and the brush that comes with it sucks. However, I can overcome the packaging b/c the color is perfect. I will definitely be buying it again.

I haven't used a single Benefit product yet that I've liked, and this is no exception. They hype up their products so much, but when I actually use them they're sub-par. This powder/blush hardly showed up on my skin, and I'm PALE. It's ridiculously expensive, so I'm glad I got it in a swap and didn't actually pay retail for it. The packaging, like all Benefit products, is cute. Unfortunatley the material of the box is also almost like cardboard and is pretty flimsy and easily roughed up. Would never buy this. However, I'll try Dallas because it's gotten better reviews.

on 7/30/2006 10:14:00 AM

After having my eye on this for a long time, I finally gave in and splurged on it. I love the way the packaging looks and it's part of why I wanted it in the first place but it's not really the best when you're trying to use it. The color is very light even on my pale skin but I like the subtle effect and it's easy to layer it if you need to. Dandelion gives me a soft, pretty look but nothing that special. I was really expecting more from this. I do like this but I probably won't be buying it again. It's just not worth the price when there are other things that seem to work equally well without the high cost.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products