December 21, 2014 | 1554 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by BohemianSheila

I got the mini bottle along with Moonbeam in a swap because I'd heard so much about it. Honestly, I thought I would love the Moonbeam more, but actually the Highbeam works amazingly on my skintone (incredibly warm medium skintone). I've tried all sorts of highlighters, but so far this one is the best for subtle and glowy. I am now trading for a full-sized bottle. Honestly, I've tried others since this and keep coming back to this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 9:29:00 AM More reviews by zsarago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this review is not for benefit high beam.i dont know where to put this review since this product brand is not found on any categories,.anyhow,i'm living here in the philippines and a cosmetic/health beauty korean store just opened. The company's name is SKINFOOD,which all their products are made of fruit extracts and natural ingredients. Anyhow,they also have quite similar product like highbeam which is called LIME SHINE SECRET BASE,its particularly a base with pearls and gold crystals that adds subtle glow to your face. its quite huge bottle like tarte cheekstain full size and its in liquid form. What i like it's super blendable and highlights perfectly my upper cheekbones and my nose bridge. its stays the whole day too. you can use it as base before applying foundation. The price is right about less $19.00 for the big bottle. I cant live without it from now on coz everytime i go out some would commented how great my skin looks. its glowing from within. this is really my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by KinGV

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wish the applicator was a bit different ( I bought it in the redness kit) and so applying the sponge tip on my face and putting it back in the bttle can cause some serious bacteria problems. BUT OTHER WISE.

This product is a simple CLEAN highlighter. No large pigments of SPARKLES. Its a Awesome HighLighter very "dewy subtle but definitley give you that glow" effect look. WOULD BUY IT AGAIN FOR SURE.

P.S its been 6 months since I bought the redness kit. I still have half of the Highbeam still left.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by AnnaMonkey

I really like the colour and shimmer of this product!
Unfortunately after a couple of wears I discovered it's not great for my sensitive skin, so it has been relegated to the back of my make-up drawer until I find a replacement.
I don't really like the texture or packaging either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Lola_Bear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy Grail. For reference -- Stila 20 Watts, MAC NW20, Everyday Minerals Fair-Medium. I saw Carmindy using this on her Five-Minute face video from YouTube, and I swapped for it, sight-unseen. Carmindy uses it on the inner corner of the eye and then makes a kind of C shape with it, starting at the top of the brow and then curving around to the top of the cheekbones. This is exactly how I used it. The effect is subtle and gorgeous. The two times that I have worn this, my boyfriend commented that I looked "really pretty" that day, but he couldn't put his finger on it. This gives you a glow that appears to come from the inside. Trust me, try this. If you want to see the video where Carmindy uses this, try this link:

22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2008 2:10:00 AM More reviews by baivanua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is an exquisite colour, and made one of the best highlighters I've ever used but if used two days in a row (just 2) little bumps under my skin would break out which would take a day or two of non use to go down. if used sparingly this is an excellent highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by cedarchristie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will most definitely purchase a full size when the small size in my Realness of Concealness kit is finished. I'm not a fan of any of the shimmer products out there as they are mostly for glam evenings for younger women to be frank. Lovely on them, weird on me. BUT Benefit's High Beam is naturally brightening on the brows, nose and cheekbones for daytime wear.

Highly recommend High Beam for everyone! Sponge applicator is exactly right too.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by happyhippo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fell in love with it! Such an amazing quick mood and look lifter!

My love was very shotrlived, changing the rating!

since I have bought bobbi brown shimmerbrick - way better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I waited one week of wearing this every day before reviewing.
I wasnt sure if it would break me out or make me look splotchy, so i waited one week and tried it under & over my liquid foundation and mmu before deciding if i liked it.

Well, ive tested it every-which-way i can think of - and i love love love it!

i love wearing it under my foundation especially. I do tend to wear ultra-sheer foundation, as i really only need it to even out my complexion. So underneath my mufe face & body and EM mmu it gives me the glow from within look, doesnt appear shimmery at all, just imparts a soft glow which is what i wanted. For a more dramatic look, i like to apply a tiny bit after foundation as well.

I havent broken out from it, and i think the little nailpolish bottle will last a while! I was skeptical about it being a cool shade, but i think i might check out Moon Beam as well for the days when i want a warm glow.

its fab on the cupids bow as well, as a lip highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by seeingpink

I've never tried a highlighter before, but after trying High Beam, I'm glad I did. It brightens the face and has subtle shimmer. I applied it over my eyebrows and on my cheekbones and my face glowed. My skin is a bit oily though, so I have to be careful with how much I use.