April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! I mix a little with my tinted moist and it makes my skin look so dewy. I will never be without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by gnat

Highbeam has gradually become one of my favorite Benefit products. It's easy to use and a little goes a long way. I put it on top of my cheekbones with a little bronzer or blush below and in the inner corner of my eyes. Highbeam adds a natural and flattering glow, I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by b1mb088

I like this, I will be puchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a gorgeous pink highlighter. I use it on my brow bone and my cheek bone after I apply blush. Blending the colors together gives you a natural makeup look. It's a little pricey, but it lasts you a while. I don't need to put much on to get the effect. It's one of the few products from benefit that I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by NJN

I like this product,it can be used on it's own (3 little dots placed at the top of your cheekbone),with Benefit Benetint for a really professional and long lasting look or with a little powder blush sweeped across to give a cute,cherub-like effect.
On the right skin tone,this pearilsed pink can be very flattering and make your skin look a million dollars.
However,the price is ridiculous.As the popularity of this product increases,I can imagine copies from cheaper brands emerging.So far in the UK,Superdrug have released a very similar product (in the same jar,same colour) but for a great value 5.I've not tried it yet as I still have some of Benefit's to use up but I will certainly go to Superdrug to see what their version is like.The ingredients or formula is not very complex so I can imagine copies to work quite well.
Also,the packaging is great at the beginning and the brush lasts well but I am reaching the bottom of the bottle and it's becoming very awkward to extract enough product.The brush is simply too short.To combat this,I leave the bottle upside down when not in use so the liquid is coating the brush.
Overall,I do like this product but I wouldn't pay for it myself again (I bought it for my prom) as the price is too extravagant.Saying that,I would be over the moon to receive it as a Christmas or Birthday present.
Oh,also worth mentioning that it's great for highlighting the arch of your eyebrows and a little tiny dab above your cupid's bow just above your lips gives your lips the illusion of fullness and health (the light reflecting particles are too thank for this me thinks).

: )

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put it on before going out to the movies and bar. It's more of a going out type of prod. It looks quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by scottydolly

AMAZING this is one of those products that once mastered takes seconds to apply and has the effect that no one knows quite why u look different but know something about ur face rocks. I first looked at it and thought JESUS this stuff is going to go neon, but once it is blended it only picks up the light and makes ur skin look dewy in all the right places. . .i was amazed because i initially thought hmm i cant see what it does, untill i saw photos of me on a prior night out before i owned it, and then saw a later photo of my skin with it on and the difference is unmistakable, this is one of my staple products and is the perfect quick fix for lazy no makeup days haha. . x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

This is such a lovely highlighter. I do think it's very overpriced, but I got mine cheap on ebay. Still, I probably would pay the full amount. I actually don't mind the applicator at all. I think it makes it easy to dot on the right amount, and not make yourself look ridiculous. I love to layer it under Armani Sheer Blush #2 (a blush I don't find impressive AT ALL on its own), which I hardly ever used before getting High Beam. The two together, though, make me look so sweet and angelic...Something I need makeup to fake ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by neoroxy

I loved this stuff, but I hated the packaging. I'm a low maintenance girl who loves to glow for sure, but not with such a stupid applicator. booo.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 6:04:00 AM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

BEST HIGHLIGHTER ON EARTH !!!

absolutely my HG.

i love to apply the blossom-fragranced, rosy-shimmery cream on my cheekbones and under the eyebrows.

definitely a must-have in every girls bag.