August 27, 2014 | 1896 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by tdp

the holy grail of highlighters! cannot live without this little beauty, i personally think its good value as it lasts for ages. suitable for day and night wear, also a brilliant perk me up when you've had afew too many the night before!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by benefitaddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY love this product i apply it on my cheeks and above my eyes, it gives me that dewy, flawless, barbie-doll look. The only thing is you have to blend it in well, or else it looks like warpaint or something! tad bit expensive but worth it because a little goes a loooooonng way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started to use High Beam since I bought the Realness of Concealness kit few weeks ago. I apply High Beam on the top of my cheekbones area almost everyday. it really makes my pale face glow w/out looking weird. This is a winner versatile product and I'd recommend it for every age and skin tone. Go and try this stuff out, you won't be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by wonderwall03

Overall an okay product. The colour is gorgeous, but I find the consistency to be a bit goopy. Also, it's a little too greasy to use during the summer, even as a highlighter. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by sportylass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes...this is a bit expensive for what it is, but I do really love this product. It looks lovely underneath make-up (on your cheeks) to give a dewy finish, or over the top on your cheekbones as a regular highlighter. The subtle pink colour looks very natural,, although have taken 1 tick off as if you wear it during the day you can see the paricles of shimmer a bit too much and doesn't look as natural. Definitely looks better for an evening look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 11:11:00 AM More reviews by selkie67

I love this stuff. It is too expensive, but if it lasts as long as my Benetint did, it'll last for years--a little goes a long way.

I dot it on my cheekbones, the center of my chin, and sometimes just below my brows and the bridge of my nose. It really does perk up my complexion (I'm fair, so I get a little pasty in winter.) The pale pink color is versatile; I think it'll look as good when I'm a little tan as it does when I'm pale. The effect is a subtle glow.

I don't have a problem with the way it's packaged--I just dot on the color with the tip of the brush and rub it in--but I can see how it would be hard to control the amount of product you put on with the brush.

It does dry quickly, so you have to work fast. I like the texture--it's between a liquid and a cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by squirlymoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a friend's reccommendation and I must say, I'm glad I did. It's very pretty, and makes my face look like it actually has, you know, some bone structure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by essiegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had been waiting to try this out ever since a friend recommended it to me, saying it makes your face look nice and dewy. The price is steep for what you get (and for my budget) but I hear the bottle will last you a long time. Luckily I was able to pick up a bottle from the states rather than up here where I live, because it's a little more expensive.
As for the product, it is lovely. It does give you a dewy complexion and is a pretty highlighter. I don't know if it's just me and if I'm applying it wrong but there is quite a bit of shimmer to it. I probably need to be a bit more quicker in spreading it because it tends to dry quick and will leave streak marks on your face that show where you applied it.
I'm iffy on whether I like the nail polish applicator but I use a makeup sponge to spread it around.
The product will probably last me a long time so I couldn't see myself buying another one. The price is another factor. However, I'd say yes to buying it if it was a bit cheaper and because I enjoyed the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ClassicBlackPumps

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Flawless highlighting of the cheekbones. I use this every single day over BeneTint and it makes me feel exceptionally pretty. The color makes my face feel like it has a soft glwo around it, and I can't help but pause when I catch my profile in the mirror. If there is one facial feature I'm proud of, it's my cheek bones, and High Beam only does more to enhance my mild bouts of vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 6:48:00 AM More reviews by irin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my most favourite highlighter of all time. Anna Sui loose powder 002 used to be my favourite but the package was not practical at all and it faded away too soon. Benefit High Beam gives me the same result as Anna Sui 002 and stays all day. I've read a lot of reviewer complained about it's nail-polish applicator, however, I've found it very practical. I apply with the brush on my cheek bones, tip of nose, chin and forehead, dap a little bit and blend then I get a "pearlize" glow as I like.

FYI, I'm Asian, around NC25 dry and sensitive skin. I also use BB shimmer bricks, Laura Mercier's Shimmer bloc, Stila liquid illuminator, and Mac mineralized skin finish. High beam wins.