Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/13/2006 5:58:00 PM

I received a deluxe sample of this and I must say that I loved it. It didn't clump at all on my lashes and it seemed to lengthen them.

on 3/12/2006 4:12:00 PM

I bought this because I'd heard good things about it, and am very disappointed. Definitely not worth the over $20 I paid for it, and one of the *few* make-up products I've returned. Makesmy lashes look clumpy, yet not think at the same time, how it manages that, I do not know.

on 3/11/2006 5:55:00 PM

I'm just kicking myself for not trying this mascara WAY sooner. It's wonderful and does exactly what I need. I already have thick lashes so what I was looking for was length and separation. This accomplishes that with flying colors. I'm very impressed. This is my new HG mascara.

on 3/3/2006 5:56:00 PM

I don't understand why this product gets so many high reviews. I bought it because of its high reviews. It was clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. Drugstore Loreal works better than this. My favorite is Estee Lauder.

on 2/20/2006 5:15:00 PM

I've used this mascara for years now, and I keep coming back to it. Not because I think it's the best, but it gets the basic job done. I do get a clumpy look, but it's not that horrible, and besides, I get that with all the mascaras I've tried. (So, if anyone can put some hope into me, please do try!) I'm still in search of my HG, but til then, this mascara will do. :/

on 2/13/2006 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ive tried em all, honestly i really have, every new promotion, every launch each promising me heavenly lashes fluttering seductively,imagine the crushing dissapointment as yet another dream of lash perfection is shattered, will i ever learn? I bit the bullet and shelled out for the most expensive mascara ive ever bought. Its fantastic and although horribly expensive i will save money by now ignoring the pretenders. I have sparse thin and weedy lashes but not when i'm wearing this!

on 2/13/2006 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my most favorite mascara of all time. It makes my lashes thick and long. I don't even use an eyelash curler with this mascara. I've tried L'oreal mascaras because they're owned by the same company and although L'oreal makes very good mascaras; I just prefer the skinny mascara wand in combination with the Definicils mascara. I may stray but I always come back.

on 2/11/2006 10:19:00 PM

got this as a GWP. I haven't exactly researched what the purpose is of this mascara, but from the first sweep it lengthened and defined like nothing I've seen before! it's a nice way to look natural but still have a teensy bit of day-drama. I didn't give it 5 out of 5 because it is pretty wet and takes a while to dry. for the first minute after applying, I get little black flecks on my eyelids every time a blink. still, a great mascara, I would definitely buy the full size.

on 2/11/2006 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this mascara was bad from the GWP version, but I got the full size version as a gift. And the tube is long, so you get a fair amount for the price. It doesn't flake and it lengthens and thickens, but it makes me look like I have less lashes than before I put this on. It's a really "heavy" mascara. It's okay however there's better drugstore mascaras than this.

on 2/10/2006 7:42:00 PM

This mascara to me is one of the best out there. I have to admit that I am a mascara junkie and try to "try all of them" but I always go back to this one. Something about the brush or the formula just works for me and my lashes. I love it! Not a bad price either.

Top Rated Lancome Products