August 29, 2014 | 1756 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2003 12:18:00 AM More reviews by OrdinaryGirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I liked it at first, but after a few weeks, it seems like it starts getting a little clumpy or something. It's also not as waterproof as it claims to be. I think I would like something that's not so heavy and seperates my lashes better....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2003 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Julitza

Waterproof mascara = EYELASH LOSS. Lol. So what if you cry and smear a lil mascara? You can always reapply. I used to use my mom's waterproof and it wouldn't come off easy, and every day as I put a new coat on every day, would pile up giving me the "tarantula" eyes look. Lol. And it would pull eyelashes out. I only use washable mascara now.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by monalua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally hate mascara, but I liked this. It's the most natural looking non-clumping non-stiff mascara I've tried and that's why I liked it. Not very dramatic, but leaves my lashes darker and soft. I'm sure that there are other waterproof mascaras that are much more waterproof than this one, however - came off by the end of the day. Wonderful texture though and NO CLUMPING!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jenny42901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the best choices for a natural lash look. I have this in dark brown for a softer edge and it only cost me 3.99 at Target. I curl my lashes with a manual curler prior to applying mascara, and the waterproof formula holds my curl pretty well. But after a sweaty 4-5 hours or so, you start getting smudges. Not my favorite, but a nice cheap mascara in general.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetchild

this is an okay product. its pretty clumpy and can make your eyelashes really stiff if you apply more than one coat. it smudges too. it does add volume, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

I really like how soft this makes my lashes. It did give me some minor clumps, but I haven't used it for a long time and I wasn't terribly proficient at applying it when I had it. The waterproof formula is good, but it gives me dark purple smudges under my eyes if I go swimming (I think it's because of chlorine).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by allstars03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying Great Lash a while back, I was a little scared to buy any more of Maybelline's mascaras, but this one's a keeper. It's one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried, mainly because it doesnt give me that clumpy look that many others do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2003 10:31:00 AM More reviews by pnlaw

This is my HG of mascaras because it makes my lashes look so full, yet soft. I love how it curls up my already long lashes and how it never smudges on me. I am going to be buying this mascara until it gets discontinued because it's truly a value-for-money buy :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

got this in a swap. not too happy with it. kinda gave me spider lashes. and it was hard to wash off, it like clung to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:36:00 AM More reviews by jinnie

I bought this after reading all the raves. But I have to say that I'm disappointed. It didn't clump but didn't create the dramatic effect I was after either. Also the brush was too big to be functional. Compared the L'oreal Le Grand Curl, this didn't thicken or curl my asian lashes to the desired effect. Oh, why did they take Le Grand Curl off the Australian Market!