Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 8/14/2005 2:14:00 AM

i probably have every maybelline mascara ever made, and this is one of my favorites. works really well after curling and doens't smudge all day. the only thing is that it smells a little but not a big problem. great for a drugstrore brand formula, and cheap.

on 8/1/2005 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am a mascara FREAK. I have never ever been able to find a mascara that does everything that I want it to - lengthen, separate, volumize, keep my curl, and not clump. I have tried countless brands, and usually end up tossing the tube because it just doesn't live up to my expectations. With that in mind, I can honestly say that this is the most impressive mascara that I've ever used. The brush is great, it doesn't clump, you don't have to wipe any mascara off of the wand before each use, it gives great feathery volume and a little length, it doesn't smudge or flake, it comes off easily with makeup remover, and it most definitely keeps the curl. I will be sticking with this mascara from now on!
UPDATE: I just bought this mascara in the non waterproof form, and it is not nearly as nice. It does not hold the curl like the waterproof does, and it flakes a lot more. I will only be purchasing the waterproof version from now on.

on 7/29/2005 11:48:00 AM

Coming from a girl who has tried every mascara on the planet (i must have 18+ fresh mascaras) this one is still my favorite. Although I get excited always rush out and by the newest mascara, I have yet to find one as good as this. Natural, long, soft, lush, and BEAUTIFUL. The regular formula is better, but i prefer waterproof bc I'm always on the go. It's been the best for years and I would highly recommend going out to buy it NOW! The price can't be beat.

on 7/24/2005 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

What "Asian Vixon" said before me, I completely agree with; I think that her comments pretty much echo mine about this product. The formula wears well and holds up beautifully under water , doesn't clump and is very buildable, contrary to popular belief. This mascara has a soft quality to it, but it CAN make lashes go from every day to evening glamorous. Since I am always on the lookout for good lash building formulas that are versatile, I feel that this one can be an everyday mascara or it can be a natural, more dramatic evening mascara. I just love this stuff, I have it in the curved brush, regular and h20 proof formulas, great stuff!

on 7/15/2005 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this mascara because it gave those soft, natural lashes i wanted. i have tried others and it sometimes gives me "spider lashes". It also holds the curl well after curling with an eyelash curler since i have long but straight lashes. It is buildable and its really waterproof. I liked the thick brush it gave because it coats all my lashes well. As long as i replace it every three to four months to prevent any smudging/build-up, its a perfect staple! UPDATE: i used to keep going back and forth with voluminous and this...finally shelled out for a high-end mascara (tarte/tarina tarantino) and cannot look back!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best mascara I have ever tried. My eyelashes are already very thick, so I don't know if it really did much in the way of making them thicker, but it did make them longer and they are so natural looking...with this stuff, its hard to tell if you are wearing mascara or not. It does have a funny smell, but its not a big deal, in my opinion. This formula is also very waterproof. Highly recommended!

on 7/2/2005 4:37:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara. It gave me tons of volume, and it doesn't clump! It sometimes gave me flakes (only RARELY), but otherwise, this mascara is awesome.

on 6/30/2005 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this mascara! never use anything like this one before.It makes my lashes which is really short and little look like it was FULL and NATURAL.Its waterproof really last the whole day.I had my boyfriend fell in love with me with this mascara on!I must have it again!though too bad this mascara does not sell in my country anymore>Singapore.
Please anyone who have access to this, please tell me!! =D

on 6/19/2005 11:15:00 AM

The Best mascara ever! I used to have the Full and Soft regular mascara (not waterproof) and I loved it. I tried this and it is fantastic! I haven't found another mascara that can beat its qualities yet. It doesn't leave my eyelashes feeling brittle or hard and doesn't cause my eyelashes to break. I love the fact that this mascara doesn't clump and I can apply one coat and I'm done. I will tell you something, if you want a mascara that is truly waterproof and doesn't smudge, try this. It stays on all day and then comes off with my normal face cleanser. Will repurchase.

on 6/15/2005 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I accidently picked this up instead of the regular Full & Soft mascara. Hardly noticable on my eyelashes and has a horrible smell to it. Will not repurchase in the future.

Popular Mascaras