July 30, 2014 | 2054 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jenny42901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the best choices for a natural lash look. I have this in dark brown for a softer edge and it only cost me 3.99 at Target. I curl my lashes with a manual curler prior to applying mascara, and the waterproof formula holds my curl pretty well. But after a sweaty 4-5 hours or so, you start getting smudges. Not my favorite, but a nice cheap mascara in general.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetchild

this is an okay product. its pretty clumpy and can make your eyelashes really stiff if you apply more than one coat. it smudges too. it does add volume, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

I really like how soft this makes my lashes. It did give me some minor clumps, but I haven't used it for a long time and I wasn't terribly proficient at applying it when I had it. The waterproof formula is good, but it gives me dark purple smudges under my eyes if I go swimming (I think it's because of chlorine).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by allstars03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying Great Lash a while back, I was a little scared to buy any more of Maybelline's mascaras, but this one's a keeper. It's one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried, mainly because it doesnt give me that clumpy look that many others do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2003 10:31:00 AM More reviews by pnlaw

This is my HG of mascaras because it makes my lashes look so full, yet soft. I love how it curls up my already long lashes and how it never smudges on me. I am going to be buying this mascara until it gets discontinued because it's truly a value-for-money buy :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

got this in a swap. not too happy with it. kinda gave me spider lashes. and it was hard to wash off, it like clung to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:36:00 AM More reviews by jinnie

I bought this after reading all the raves. But I have to say that I'm disappointed. It didn't clump but didn't create the dramatic effect I was after either. Also the brush was too big to be functional. Compared the L'oreal Le Grand Curl, this didn't thicken or curl my asian lashes to the desired effect. Oh, why did they take Le Grand Curl off the Australian Market!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No more cripsy lashes!! I really like this. One coat really doesn't make a huge difference for me, but two coats gives me the same effect as MF 2000 cal, without the brittleness. Three coats makes WOW! It hasn't clumped or flaked on me, holds curl well, and stays soft. No smudges either, but I am careful not to put eye cream too close to my lashes. Comes off easily too, without lash breakage. Definite Rave!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Lillia

This mascara very quickly smudged on me and left me with sad raccoon eyes in a matter of an hour or two. To be fair, I should mention that I am new to mascara and may be to blame for the smudging -- maybe I put too much moisturizer on around my eyes. But I've never had any smudges at all with the other mascara I've tried (Kiss Me mascara, which is just physically incapable of smudging). The Full & Soft obviously is really good for some people; it just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Jennyfurry

This is a GREAT mascara! I've used L'Oreal Voluminous for years and was always annoyed at how clumpy it looked. :-( Maybelline's Full & Soft (waterproof) is exactly as the name implies! It gives my lashes maximum volume and fullness and it's definitely a product I won't be without. Mascara is my best friend since I am a PPP with blond eyelashes. One of my pet peeves is a matte mascara, but I use "very black" and it is quite satisfactory. Another + is that it's waterproof, but not impossible to wash off. I could go on and on...so to sum it up, it's a great mascara if you ask me! :-)