December 21, 2014 | 1206 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this... leaves my lashes full and soft, as promised, but only for the first three months. Then the mascara starts to clump... rapidly. After its three-month life span, I use my HG Clinique Naturally Glossy until I purchase a new FnS.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 12:58:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Hmm, OK. Goes on a bit clumpy, doesn't really separate but is an OK mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by ice_miracle

I love, love this mascara! It gives me natural and wide up lashes! Unfortunely i can't find the waterproof version anymore. But this is a mascara not to be missed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AimeeO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this with seriously low expectations. In the mascara world, I'll try anything. This stuff rules! It is a bit more wet than I would like, but still, a q-tip will cure that. It lengthens, and it separates, and it darkens, and it makes my lashes look great. I don't know what else I want from mascara! And it is so very cheap. It holds a curl too! Aside from the initial smudging, I really love this and can look over it. UPDATE: The smudging is just too much. I am sick of having to clean my eyelid after applying this, and then again after combing through my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2005 5:27:00 AM More reviews by ilyana

I'm so sick of buying "waterproof" mascaras which turn out to be not so waterproof like they proclaim to be. It's an okayish mascara and it makes me forget that I'm wearing mascara at all (which is good) I won't be repurchasing because I believe the Japanese brands (eg. Kose Visee, Fasio) are the best in the mascara industry so I intend to go Japanese all the way.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2005 1:15:00 PM More reviews by k8thgr8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Big embarrassing surprise - it is NOT ACTUALLY WATERPROOF. Not even mist-proof, as evidenced by the raccoon eyes I was sporting after a short walk under an umbrella. My regular non-waterproof Definicils held up much better under the same circumstances. Definitely will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by voguebambina

I've only used this for a few days. I love dramatic eye makeup and use Lancome Definicils for that. But I've been very impressed with other Maybelline mascaras and have been trying all of them. This is not spectacular but great as an everyday mascara because it's so natural and also cheap. It washes off better than most waterproof mascaras I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 9:14:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does not hold curl on me, which is forgivable, but it also smudges, which is not. A pity, because other than that it's fine. Going in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 10:20:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

This is a great mascara for a natural look. I have straight eyelashes and this holds the curl moderately well; I find that I have to recurl after it has dried. It adds more length than it does thickness, but no smudging or clumping. I'd repurchase this.
edit: The humidity and FnS should not mix! Hello, racoon eyes. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by britknee2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes my eyelashes long, healthy, and holds the curl after I use my eyelash curler. I wear contacts and this doesn't flake as much as others, although it does occasionally. It's waterproof, yet easy to remove with remover. I recommend it!