Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 6/4/2008 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

if i rate mascaras i used so far, there is three category. good average and bad. this is one of the good one. it does not leave clumps it gives good separation it gives volume..... it does everything it suppose to do. i would not buy this again just because there are so many mascaras out there waiting for me to try them.

on 6/1/2008 9:58:00 PM

Great mascara!!! Got it as a GWP and will definitely buy on its own. Gave great length and definition. Made my eyes pop witn the impact of the mascara.

on 6/1/2008 1:02:00 PM

I got this as GWP and it does an ok job of lengthening my lashes. No volume to speak of, but it is an "eh" mascara. I'll stick with CG Lash Exact for long, full lashes.

on 5/28/2008 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a good basic mascara. on me it didn't do anything too terribly dramatic but it did clump a bit. I ended up exchanging it for Clinique's lash doubling mascara which I much prefer.

on 5/28/2008 12:20:00 PM

I love this mascara, Perfect if you eyes are sensitive..... If you go during gift time this is in about everyone, it will last long enough til the next gift time that your run across!

This is the best mascara ever! I have to agree that this won't give you va-va-voom lashes but if you want something that doesn't clump or smudge and does a neat job, this is the mascara to try. It's at a pretty reasonable price (SGD27; USD19) for such good performance. Highly recommended!

on 5/27/2008 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've only used sample sizes of this that I've received in GWPs a few times. It's a decent enough everyday mascara, though I think you could find something similar--or maybe even better--at the drugstore for half the price or less. I like a lot of volume, and this is more on the natural barely-there side. Every once in awhile, it gives me the baby-doll look, which I'm not particularly into, and I have to take precious extra minutes combing my lashes out of the little spikes. I don't know why it does it, unless it's reacting to the freakish weather we have in my area somehow. :) I always use the trial sizes when I get them, but I wouldn't purchase on its own.
EDIT: The most recent GWP size I've been using seems to be superior somehow. It's still sort of a "my lashes but better" look, so I probably wouldn't pay for it when I can get that with Maybelline Full N' Soft, but it's much nicer this time around...new formula? Better batch?

This mascara is weird. It has good days when my lashes would long long and thick and bad days when my lashes looked like spider legs. I prefer a mascara that only has good days.

on 5/26/2008 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was a fan of Lancome Mascaras for a long time. But I got a GWP of this and I love it!! It really makes my puny lashes look thicker and longer. Even my mom commented and she never comments on my makeup. She said it made my eyes look bigger. Do they make this is waterproof?

on 5/20/2008 2:17:00 PM

I like this mascara...it's definately not one of my favorites, but I think it works pretty good, especially for the price, it's cheap.