October 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite lotion..I usually don't like foody scented items but this smells so yummy..Very moisturizing non greasy..perfect for anytime of the year

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is my favorite lotion of all time. It does smell like chocolate but that slowly fades into a nice sweet scent. It isn't over powering at all. I don't even eat chocolate (at all) and I still like it.

It absorbs very fast and it hasn't stained any of my towels, ect.ect.

This has never broken me out. When I use it, it gives me that oh-so-soft feeling. I've had people go "You're skin is so soft! You smell so good," just because of this lotion. I say try it and if you don't like it, or it doesn't work for you, toss it. Or give it to me :P It's cheap enough to try it once. Or twice. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 6:23:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This lotion is a life-saver, especially in the winter. It does a fantastic job of moisturizing my skin, but it's not greasy. It absorbs quickly and the scent is yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The lotion works really well; I've got a bottle at home and a tube in my desk at work. It definitely keeps my hands soft and smooth during the day and before bed. I prefer the tube packaging over the bottle, as it's tough to get at the lotion that's at the bottom of the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I would buy this again. I went through it really fast and I think I made myself sick of it. It smelled good to me at first -- like Nestle Quik, but after a while, it smelled bitter to me. It moisturizes really well, although it can feel sticky. I also don't like the yellow coloring. It stained some of my towels.

Also, I wish Palmer's products had a more consistent scent. Some of them smell like chocolate. Some smell like cocoa. Some smell like vanilla. Some smell like brown sugar. What's the deal?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2003 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ElanaB

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel sort of guilty bumping this off the top, but I really can't stand the scent of this. It makes me think of hot chocolate powder which in theory I should like, but it's just majorly blech to me. It's pretty long lasting which is a bonus if you like the scent, but every time I tried to wear it, I felt sort of nauseated whenever I caught a whiff. It's ok as a lotion though - moisturizes nicely, and not at all greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 7:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetstuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!!! I've been searching for a belly cream that would help prevent stretch marks. Although I've tried a few, this is the only one that meets all my criteria. Smells great, spreads well, and actually soaks in! A lot of the other ones I tried took forever to soak, if they did at all. And so far, no new stretch marks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is good, cheap stuff that WORKS. A huge bottle is only a few dollars, and the lotion is thick yet absorbs easily. I use it on my feet to keep them soft, and it works really well. I don't really like the scent though - it smells chocolatey-plasticky, I would prefer a lighter and fruitier scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is great! Smooths marks (hello, stretchmarks!), smells great, and makes my skin soft...plus, it's cheap! Truly a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite, hands down. Smells like I just got off the beach and it moisturizes like nothing else. Even softens those rough, stocking-ripping heels in the winter. Its so inexpensive I can save my $$ for my high-end lipstick addiction