Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

on 4/3/2003 12:42:00 PM

I actually use the stick form of this as it is even more emollient than the lotion. I have severly dry hands (a result of frequent washing and genetics!) and in the winter they get especially ashy and sometimes the skin even cracks! Ouch! The little stick was my lifesaver...it moisturized and it smells yummy, too. :)

on 4/3/2003 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

recently my eczema on my arms had flared up into scabs over night,which happens quite alot.i've been putting steroids and sudocrem creams which just made it redder and sore.i gave up so thought i'd just apply this on my arms knowing that it wouldn't really do much for my red inflamed eczema.how wrong could i be?not only has it not irritated my skin but it has made it less inflamed and made my skin heal up quicker!great!!!it smells delicious and edible, and is very very cheap!love it.

on 4/2/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This product smells AMAZING! I LOVE the delicious chocolate scent, it's fabulous, this is one of my favorite scents, up there with Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar! This lotion is also quite moisturizing, I'd say it's more of a cream then a lotion because it is so moisturizing and rich, it's also very thick, though thickness doesn't necssisarily say anything about the products moisturizing capabilities as they can always add more thickeners, however in the case of this lotion it's both thick AND moisturizing. All in all, this is a lovely, super delicious smelling, very moisturizing lotion, I will definitly buy it again.

on 3/22/2003 3:36:00 PM

Great price, moisturizing and thick, smells great and long lasting. Very good.

on 3/18/2003 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this lotion!! great for winter, smells good, feels good, CHEAP:) DH is addicted to it now, and I have to fight him for it LOL!

on 3/18/2003 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got the big pump bottle and this is fantastic lotion. It smells great and is not overpowering so you can use it all over. Great for hands in winter! I love how it absorbs immediately but does not disappear. It really works and lasts.

on 3/17/2003 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've used Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula in the jar, lotion and cream forms plus the body oil and bar soap and like them all very much. Looking forward to trying some of their other products like Therapeutic Hand Cream, Swivel Stick, Liquid Soap, Facial Moisturizer with Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acids, Butter Faces Stick, Firming Butter and Lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I like this even more than the original one. Fab cheap product, nice scent. The bottle is the most stupid shape but i can live with a thing like that for this wonderful moistriser.

Great on stretch marks and sunburn too.

on 3/11/2003 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Palmer's makes such great cocoa butter lotion! It smells soooo good...and it gives long-lasting moisturization too! Perfect for all year round. Big bottle for home and little ones for purse!

on 3/11/2003 5:52:00 PM

I love this, and i know that because its one of the creams that i keep repurchasing over and over. I like to take it with me when i travel, since climate changes are horrible on my stupid skin. Harsh water and dry air, suck moisture right out of my legs. THis smells like bittersweet chocolate, and the moisture stays in my skin, doesnt go buh-bye like with other skanky lotions....

Popular Lotions / Creams