July 28, 2014 | 1731 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I would buy this again. I went through it really fast and I think I made myself sick of it. It smelled good to me at first -- like Nestle Quik, but after a while, it smelled bitter to me. It moisturizes really well, although it can feel sticky. I also don't like the yellow coloring. It stained some of my towels.

Also, I wish Palmer's products had a more consistent scent. Some of them smell like chocolate. Some smell like cocoa. Some smell like vanilla. Some smell like brown sugar. What's the deal?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2003 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ElanaB

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel sort of guilty bumping this off the top, but I really can't stand the scent of this. It makes me think of hot chocolate powder which in theory I should like, but it's just majorly blech to me. It's pretty long lasting which is a bonus if you like the scent, but every time I tried to wear it, I felt sort of nauseated whenever I caught a whiff. It's ok as a lotion though - moisturizes nicely, and not at all greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 7:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetstuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!!! I've been searching for a belly cream that would help prevent stretch marks. Although I've tried a few, this is the only one that meets all my criteria. Smells great, spreads well, and actually soaks in! A lot of the other ones I tried took forever to soak, if they did at all. And so far, no new stretch marks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is good, cheap stuff that WORKS. A huge bottle is only a few dollars, and the lotion is thick yet absorbs easily. I use it on my feet to keep them soft, and it works really well. I don't really like the scent though - it smells chocolatey-plasticky, I would prefer a lighter and fruitier scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is great! Smooths marks (hello, stretchmarks!), smells great, and makes my skin soft...plus, it's cheap! Truly a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite, hands down. Smells like I just got off the beach and it moisturizes like nothing else. Even softens those rough, stocking-ripping heels in the winter. Its so inexpensive I can save my $$ for my high-end lipstick addiction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is EXACTLY the lotion I've been looking for! I've tried many cocoa butter lotions in my quest to find one that smells like chocolate and this takes the (chocolate) cake! When I wear it, my boyfriend tells me I smell like brownies. It moisturizes like crazy, leaving my skin soft and smooth. Not only that, it's CHEAP! This is definitely a new staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the warm chocolate scent of this lotion! Moisturizes very well without being too greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2002 12:49:00 AM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUM! Smells like chocolate. This is the Palmer's Cocoa butter formula in the tub container. I've been using this on my elbows and knees and sometimes on my hands although it is quite greasy. This stuff does make skin super soft and smells delish!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 4:16:00 PM More reviews by prettyinthecity

I cannot believe it took me so long to find this wonderful, can't live without it product. People are always commenting on how "yummy" I smell! I have a problem with terrible winter dry skin and this has taken care of this problem better than any high-priced item I have tried...and at a substantial savings. Haven't tried it yet? You can find samples for under a buck at most discount stores and pharmacies!