April 16, 2014 | 1564 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 7:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetstuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!!! I've been searching for a belly cream that would help prevent stretch marks. Although I've tried a few, this is the only one that meets all my criteria. Smells great, spreads well, and actually soaks in! A lot of the other ones I tried took forever to soak, if they did at all. And so far, no new stretch marks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is good, cheap stuff that WORKS. A huge bottle is only a few dollars, and the lotion is thick yet absorbs easily. I use it on my feet to keep them soft, and it works really well. I don't really like the scent though - it smells chocolatey-plasticky, I would prefer a lighter and fruitier scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is great! Smooths marks (hello, stretchmarks!), smells great, and makes my skin soft...plus, it's cheap! Truly a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite, hands down. Smells like I just got off the beach and it moisturizes like nothing else. Even softens those rough, stocking-ripping heels in the winter. Its so inexpensive I can save my $$ for my high-end lipstick addiction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is EXACTLY the lotion I've been looking for! I've tried many cocoa butter lotions in my quest to find one that smells like chocolate and this takes the (chocolate) cake! When I wear it, my boyfriend tells me I smell like brownies. It moisturizes like crazy, leaving my skin soft and smooth. Not only that, it's CHEAP! This is definitely a new staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the warm chocolate scent of this lotion! Moisturizes very well without being too greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2002 12:49:00 AM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUM! Smells like chocolate. This is the Palmer's Cocoa butter formula in the tub container. I've been using this on my elbows and knees and sometimes on my hands although it is quite greasy. This stuff does make skin super soft and smells delish!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 4:16:00 PM More reviews by prettyinthecity

I cannot believe it took me so long to find this wonderful, can't live without it product. People are always commenting on how "yummy" I smell! I have a problem with terrible winter dry skin and this has taken care of this problem better than any high-priced item I have tried...and at a substantial savings. Haven't tried it yet? You can find samples for under a buck at most discount stores and pharmacies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2002 11:40:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this smell!!! I can't stop applying and reapplying, so I end up with dried lotion flakes all over my body. It apparently does not absorb into the skin but just sits there. That's why it peels off!! Still, I like it because of the smell. SO YUMMY!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2002 10:30:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What's not to like about this? I keep a small tube in my car for my hands. Smells wonderful, like cocoa.