Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

on 3/17/2003 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've used Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula in the jar, lotion and cream forms plus the body oil and bar soap and like them all very much. Looking forward to trying some of their other products like Therapeutic Hand Cream, Swivel Stick, Liquid Soap, Facial Moisturizer with Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acids, Butter Faces Stick, Firming Butter and Lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I like this even more than the original one. Fab cheap product, nice scent. The bottle is the most stupid shape but i can live with a thing like that for this wonderful moistriser.

Great on stretch marks and sunburn too.

on 3/11/2003 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Palmer's makes such great cocoa butter lotion! It smells soooo good...and it gives long-lasting moisturization too! Perfect for all year round. Big bottle for home and little ones for purse!

on 3/11/2003 5:52:00 PM

I love this, and i know that because its one of the creams that i keep repurchasing over and over. I like to take it with me when i travel, since climate changes are horrible on my stupid skin. Harsh water and dry air, suck moisture right out of my legs. THis smells like bittersweet chocolate, and the moisture stays in my skin, doesnt go buh-bye like with other skanky lotions....

on 3/11/2003 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So, so, so nice. Smells beautiful. I am tempted to say bettter than Bath&Body Works' Vanilla sugar lotion (because apart from this, that is the only lotion I use scented). But this stuff is thick, but absorbs surprisingly fast, and smells sooo good. And it's cheap. I am not using it for stretch marks or anything so I cannot comment on that. I am just using it as a moisturizer (mostly for my hands) and for that it does a great job.
the packagig kinda sucks though because it is too thick and a pump dispenser would ease getting the last of the creme out of the container. But for the price, I guess I will just stand it on it's head when it gets near the end.

on 3/11/2003 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Oh, this stuff smells heavenly. Soo yummy, I could eat my hands. alright, that's kind of gross but I love, love love the smell of this. Like a chocolate/vanilla hybrid. And everyone else is right it does absorb really quickly despite being really thick....Mmmm, I wish they made a perfume with this exact smell.

on 3/7/2003 11:41:00 PM

makes my skin really smooth, and it moisturizes well. no more rough patches! smells of brownies...mmmm

on 3/1/2003 12:36:00 PM

This is amazing! A co-worker of mine bought some on her lunch break and everyone in the office was amazed by the smell and how soft it left our hands! I was so impressed that I bought some on my way home from work!

on 2/28/2003 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Luxurious feel at a drug store price. This lotion is so luscious. I love the chocolaty smell. It really is similar to Nut Butter from the Body Shop (which use to be a staple of mine when I worked there, but I can't bring myself to re-purchase w/o the employee discount). I just went through a bottle of this stuff and I'm totally addicted to it. Thanks to all MUA reviewers who recommended Palmer's. I don't think I would have picked up a bottle without reading the reviews first.

on 2/28/2003 5:32:00 PM

I HATE GREASY, MANKY LOTIONS! And this is EXACTLY the opposite. You just cannot go wrong with cocoa butter, it's been used for eons for a reason. Palmer's absorbs quickly, feels absolutely fabulicious on your body, and the smell is heaven (but not TOO strong, my husband uses it, as well). This is for the vitamin E-enriched cocoa butter lotion; also recommended is Palmer's pure cocoa butter stick...the smell of pure cocoa butter is deadly yummy, and it is absolutely fantastic on rough spots or your lips (hands-down, the BEST lip balm on the market, outside of Cococare). Enjoy!