December 22, 2014 | 1725 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by deb_k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! A co-worker of mine bought some on her lunch break and everyone in the office was amazed by the smell and how soft it left our hands! I was so impressed that I bought some on my way home from work!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2003 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Natasha21

Luxurious feel at a drug store price. This lotion is so luscious. I love the chocolaty smell. It really is similar to Nut Butter from the Body Shop (which use to be a staple of mine when I worked there, but I can't bring myself to re-purchase w/o the employee discount). I just went through a bottle of this stuff and I'm totally addicted to it. Thanks to all MUA reviewers who recommended Palmer's. I don't think I would have picked up a bottle without reading the reviews first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by impishnature

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I HATE GREASY, MANKY LOTIONS! And this is EXACTLY the opposite. You just cannot go wrong with cocoa butter, it's been used for eons for a reason. Palmer's absorbs quickly, feels absolutely fabulicious on your body, and the smell is heaven (but not TOO strong, my husband uses it, as well). This is for the vitamin E-enriched cocoa butter lotion; also recommended is Palmer's pure cocoa butter stick...the smell of pure cocoa butter is deadly yummy, and it is absolutely fantastic on rough spots or your lips (hands-down, the BEST lip balm on the market, outside of Cococare). Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by starlight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Out of my huge drawer of lotions, this is the one I always reach for! This is the only lotion that helps my scaly-dry and cracked winter skin. It absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin so incredibly soft. It's not greasy at all, and best of all, it smells like delicious cocoa!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by scooter

I love the unscented version (the scented formula is WAY too strong). It's thick and moisturizes better than just about anything else I've tried. Easy to blend, and totally gets rid of flakes and dryness. The price is great, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kna5581

Smells good enough to eat! Rich and creamy at a bargain price. I only wish mineral oil wasn't so high on the ingredients list.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite lotion..I usually don't like foody scented items but this smells so yummy..Very moisturizing non greasy..perfect for anytime of the year

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is my favorite lotion of all time. It does smell like chocolate but that slowly fades into a nice sweet scent. It isn't over powering at all. I don't even eat chocolate (at all) and I still like it.

It absorbs very fast and it hasn't stained any of my towels, ect.ect.

This has never broken me out. When I use it, it gives me that oh-so-soft feeling. I've had people go "You're skin is so soft! You smell so good," just because of this lotion. I say try it and if you don't like it, or it doesn't work for you, toss it. Or give it to me :P It's cheap enough to try it once. Or twice. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 6:23:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This lotion is a life-saver, especially in the winter. It does a fantastic job of moisturizing my skin, but it's not greasy. It absorbs quickly and the scent is yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The lotion works really well; I've got a bottle at home and a tube in my desk at work. It definitely keeps my hands soft and smooth during the day and before bed. I prefer the tube packaging over the bottle, as it's tough to get at the lotion that's at the bottom of the bottle.