Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

Love, love, love this stuff. :) Up here in Canada it's $8 CDN a bottle, and I've only seen it at one place, Shoppers Drug Mart - so I buy it in the US, where it's readily available and I've found it for less than $3. It moisturizes really well, and the scent is terrific. The only negative is that because the lotion is so thick, it becomes difficult to get it out of the bottle towards the end. EDIT - I've seen this at Wal-Mart in Toronto for $4.78 - almost half the price of Shoppers Drug Mart.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

yes~~finally bought this..this product got better reviews than the shea butter formula...i've had it for a week now it moisturizes well and i like the tube form...i took one lippie off cuz i really dont like the smell that much...i wish there was an unscented version. This is a staple!

Outstanding product. I have tried so many lotions from Vaseline Intensive, Bath & Body and Victoria Secrets. Nothing compares to Palmers. The consistency is that of a body creme. It feels so good going on the skine. Also it smells sooo good. Great Moisturizer. I urge everyone to try this lotion. You will not be dissappointed.

I've been in love with this product for 5 years now, and while I've experimented with other low- and high-end shea/cocoa butter body creams and lotions, I still find myself going back to Palmers. It smells absolutely heavenly, and feels luxurious...it's thick enough for winter dryness, yet soaks in fast enough so I don't feel sticky in the summertime. It leaves my skin soft like a baby's bottom, and friends (my boyfriend especially!) can't stop asking to touch my legs ;) My only gripe is that they don't sell it in larger bottles...I'd buy in bulk if I could!!

My absolute favorite lotion. Ever. I always keep this handy. Great for moisturizing after the tanning bed. Chocolately smell is comforting to me...so cheap too. Rich texture.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love the smell of this,yummy chocolate scent.makes my skin soft and sinks in very quickly, also very cheap and affordable.doesn't irritate my eczema.

I love the unscented version of this lotion. I have severely dry skin and go through lotion like crazy--this is one of my all-time favorite lotions (the other is Moisturel). It's very emollient but absorbs quickly. I also have very sensitive skin (it seems like almost everything makes me itch) and I've never had the least bit of trouble with this lotion. My only complaint is that it's sometimes tough to pump out of the bottle once it gets below half full. I've bought this lotion a million times though, and I'll happily keep buying it!! UPDATE: I've found that AHA lotions are better for everyday to deal with my dry skin, but I'd still recommend this lotion. It's soothing and just feels good.

I actually use the stick form of this as it is even more emollient than the lotion. I have severly dry hands (a result of frequent washing and genetics!) and in the winter they get especially ashy and sometimes the skin even cracks! Ouch! The little stick was my lifesaver...it moisturized and it smells yummy, too. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

recently my eczema on my arms had flared up into scabs over night,which happens quite alot.i've been putting steroids and sudocrem creams which just made it redder and sore.i gave up so thought i'd just apply this on my arms knowing that it wouldn't really do much for my red inflamed eczema.how wrong could i be?not only has it not irritated my skin but it has made it less inflamed and made my skin heal up quicker!great!!!it smells delicious and edible, and is very very cheap!love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This product smells AMAZING! I LOVE the delicious chocolate scent, it's fabulous, this is one of my favorite scents, up there with Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar! This lotion is also quite moisturizing, I'd say it's more of a cream then a lotion because it is so moisturizing and rich, it's also very thick, though thickness doesn't necssisarily say anything about the products moisturizing capabilities as they can always add more thickeners, however in the case of this lotion it's both thick AND moisturizing. All in all, this is a lovely, super delicious smelling, very moisturizing lotion, I will definitly buy it again.