December 20, 2014 | 1768 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by CyberTammy

Greasy and gritty. Made me need to wash my hands. Felt overyly sticky too! Did not moisturize well. Stick to the lip balm. Bad packaging too. Should be in a lipstick tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Peach_Pancake_126

This is great for dry cuticles, and if you have dry hands, like me. It's supposed to work for dry & brittle nails, too, but I haven't noticed a difference so far. I love the lemon scent, and the tin is kind of annoying, but what other container could this come in? It seems like it was destined to be put in a tin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ruckygirl

This is my favorite nail care product so far. I've tried other cuticle treatments and this one is the best smelling and least messy of all of them. I just rub some on each nail before bed and I have a very nice, light lemony scent on my hands as I drift off to sleep.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

I have dry skin, and dry cuticles, especially during winter time. This cream has been working great for me. It makes my cuticles look yummy and my nails seem to be healthier. A bit greasy when first applied, but got absorbed in a few minutes. The scent is also lovely. A product that I can't live without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about it, a tin of solid oils with lip-balm like feel. Like most Burt's Bees products, it's best quality is the scent, which is a nice soft, soothing lemon. It does work well to soften and moisturize, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

This stuff rocks, it's way better than Burt's Farmer's Friend if you're only targeting your cuticles. I haven't had any problems opening my container, it's totally not greasy (especially compared to Farmer's Friend) and it soaks in really fast. The moisture may not last extremely long, but it does leave a pretty shine on nails. And if the lovely lemon smell bothers you, it dissipates by the time it soaks in too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by raindancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

the only recommending factor I could find for this stuff (and the only thing that kept it from a one-lippie rating in my book) is the scent -- very pretty, like lemons, and I'm a total sucker for things that smell nice. I don't know much about the price since it was a gift, but from what I understand about Burt's Bees it is probably pretty reasonable. The container totally sucks, you can barely open it at all -- a little metal thing that doesn't twist, but pulls. Forget it. The cream itself isn't a cream but more in the way of a pasty, waxy, oily balm. Hard to spread and no discernible effect on ANYTHING. Impossible to get off your hands. Save your money, buy something that works!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by E__J

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff works wonders for preventing hangnails and softening cuticles. It's dirt cheap, but smells slightly herbally. I use it daily and love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jiji

Love the smell. It works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by scaly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works like a charm, and you have the bonus of cheap aromatherapy with the great smell.