Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 2/3/2004 9:30:00 PM

I have to say that I really just use this because it smells so damn good! I snagged this in a travel size from a sampler kit my bf has. I massage it into my nails at night as I am tucking myself into bed. Makes for a lovely bedtime ritual. This has a true lemon smell; nothing synthetic smelling about it. I figure that just the action of massaging the balm into my nails may serve to increase bloodflow to the nailbeds and make my nails grow more quickly, but that's just a theory. I have noticed, however, that my cuticles are not all dry and ragged, thus I am not tempted to further pick at them. All in all, a nice product.

on 2/3/2004 12:54:00 AM

Oh, YUUUUMMMMMMM . I put this balm on my extremely dry areas--like my heels, elbows, etc. It really moisturizes when I message it in, plus, like I said, the scent...YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....like a great big lemon meringe pie (I know I spelled that wrong). Really simple, natural ingredients with great results. Highly recommended.

on 1/31/2004 5:06:00 PM

Expensive for a tiny tin of lemon-scented grease. I do believe it protects your cuticle from water if you wash your hands often, but only as a greasy waterproof layer. A good moiturizing cream applied generously to my nails and cuticles is my preferred "treatment" so far (to prevent hangnails too).

on 1/31/2004 1:48:00 PM

I love this product. Keep one in my purse. Smells just like fresh lemon. It keeps my cuticles soft and I've used it as a hand cream when I was in a jam.

on 1/28/2004 1:01:00 PM

I love the smell of this. It's not sticky or greasy like some cuticle treatments and is reasonably priced too.

Of all the Burt's Bees products, this is probably my favorite. I am generally disappointed with the line, but, I keep this at my desk and apply when I'm working. I love the smell, and keeps my cuticles soft. Finally something I like from the line!!

on 1/26/2004 7:03:00 PM

I love this stuff! I murder my poor cuticles as a nervous habit and it leaves them torn and raw. This stuff comes in a nice little tin the perfect size to keep in my purse (or even my pocket!), although it can be a little difficult to open. I really enjoy the scent, my mom keeps looking for a perfume that smells like it. It improves the condition of my cuticles and the taste helps keep them out of my mouth! Overall a nice product.

on 1/26/2004 1:39:00 PM

this stuff is great! i have a newborn so i am ALWAYS washing my hands and my cuticles get very dry. but this stuff is great! i am not as fond of the packaging though, although it's compact for my bag, it is quite hard to open and i have trouble. but once it's open, it's worth it! love the scent too!

on 1/26/2004 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Cheap, great packaging, natural ingrediants. What more could you want? Oh yes, results! And I got them. After suffering from hang nails, peeling, and more for many years, and trying oils, treatments, this finally worked. It smells great, is in a nice compact tub, no greasy bottles to worry about. Overall great.

on 1/24/2004 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

fabulous! whenever i look at my cuticles and realize once again i've let them get dry and ragged, within one day of putting this on morning and night my cuticles are revived and purrrdy once again :)

Popular Treatments