September 1, 2014 | 1146 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about it, a tin of solid oils with lip-balm like feel. Like most Burt's Bees products, it's best quality is the scent, which is a nice soft, soothing lemon. It does work well to soften and moisturize, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

This stuff rocks, it's way better than Burt's Farmer's Friend if you're only targeting your cuticles. I haven't had any problems opening my container, it's totally not greasy (especially compared to Farmer's Friend) and it soaks in really fast. The moisture may not last extremely long, but it does leave a pretty shine on nails. And if the lovely lemon smell bothers you, it dissipates by the time it soaks in too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by raindancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

the only recommending factor I could find for this stuff (and the only thing that kept it from a one-lippie rating in my book) is the scent -- very pretty, like lemons, and I'm a total sucker for things that smell nice. I don't know much about the price since it was a gift, but from what I understand about Burt's Bees it is probably pretty reasonable. The container totally sucks, you can barely open it at all -- a little metal thing that doesn't twist, but pulls. Forget it. The cream itself isn't a cream but more in the way of a pasty, waxy, oily balm. Hard to spread and no discernible effect on ANYTHING. Impossible to get off your hands. Save your money, buy something that works!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by E__J

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff works wonders for preventing hangnails and softening cuticles. It's dirt cheap, but smells slightly herbally. I use it daily and love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jiji

Love the smell. It works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by scaly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works like a charm, and you have the bonus of cheap aromatherapy with the great smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by eillie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not only does this treatment smell good, it works very well. The condition of my cuticles has greatly improved since I started using this and I don't use it as often as I should. The small tin is very cute. I don't find this greasy at all. A little seems to go a long way with this stuff, so I just smear a tiny bit onto each cuticle and it absorbs well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by VanessaVQ

Works great. Like everyone else, I too love the smell. I've always had a hard time sticking with any sort of routine to keep my hands looking nice, but it smells so great, its hard to forget to put it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Flaxen24

I bought this cream when I was paying a visit to my local burts bees dealer to pick up some burts chapstick, the lady looked at my cut and sore cuticles and told me about the lemon butter reluctant i bought it and once I got in my car and tried it I was sold! it smells fantastic and works swell too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by canesfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best part of this cuticle cream is the smell - i want to bottle it. Sometimes I just open it up to sniff it - it smells that good. It works pretty well - there may be better products out there, since this is the first cuticle product I've purchases. But I will repurchase for the scent alone!