April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by ScarletCelestia

I'm probably giving this a better review than maybe it deserves as it is my first BB cream, however I was actually surprised how much I do like this product. I bought it while waiting for my Korean BB creams to come in the mail, and plus it was on a small sale price. I was looking for more coverage than it does give (because, at least for me, this gives very minimal coverage) but I was still quite impressed. I wouldn't call this a BB cream though (my review is more focused on a tinted mosturizer). My skin tends to break out with a lot of things, but this didn't break me out and I really like using it as a mosturizer instead of a actually, well, mosturizer if that makes sense. I got the light-medium colour even though I was thinking light would be better, but it blends very well into the skin and feels very nice on too. The packaging is cute as well. I wouldn't recommend this to oily skin types though, because after a while it does make my skin look sort of oily. I don't mind this because I have dull looking skin in the first place. I don't think it lasts very long (i have not tried setting with a powder yet though), but as a replacement for mosturizer (since I couldn't find one that worked for me) this works fantastic and on top of it, makes my complexion look a little better too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by TheeOriginalBooBooKatie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the "all in one" aspect of this product and it has nice coverage but it's not for someone with an oily complexion like me. After a couple hours, I have to spritz my bangs with dry shampoo and use about 10 oil absorbing papers.
So, Im just going to stick with blending Oil of Olay "sensitive" with SPF with a tinted foundation. I get the same results: coverage, moisture, and SPF without the oil slick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

After seeing a few good reviews, I thought I'd give this whirl on my vacation. I wanted something light and sheer w SPF since I knew I'd be in the hot sun but might still want a little coverage. This fit the bill. I purchased in deep - the color looks light going on, but it blends very well, so it may work for a range of darker complexions. When I tried it at home, the product kinda balled up on my skin and didn't seem to do anything in terms of coverage. But I threw it in the bag w my Iman mineral powder anyway. On my trip, I used the Dream Fresh BB cream without anything underneath and it worked pretty well. My nose was super shiny within an hour of application but otherwise it was ok. The SPF didn't show up gray in photos and I looked like I had nothing on - just a bit airbrushed. It helped that I tanned which evened out my skin tone some too, but the cream still helped. I wouldn't use this in place of my usual everyday moisturizer, but I am impressed at the sheer blendable coverage. I've never found a good color match from maybelline for my cocoa brown skin, so this was a pleasant surprise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I very much like this product so far. I bought it today in the lightest shade. I really wanted light/medium after reading some reviews on here, but they were out. The light one blends well with my skin tone though and I do not find the consistency watery, like some people mentioned it to be. The fact it contains sunblock is really helpful to me, being a natural redhead. It allows me to skip applying a regular sunblock before my makeup. I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by blackglitter99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product as it easy to apply with fingers or a brush and feels very light on the skin leaving a natural finish. I don't like to look or feel like I have a lot of makeup on so bb cream is a natural choice for me and this one is the first one I tried. It covers redness and red blemishes well and leaves your skin almost flawless while not cakey and still natural. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave my face lloking shiny, love it! The only downside is that the packaging is super messy and after only a couple of uses the lid is filled with cream and the tip is covered. This wastes A LOT of the product and I feel that the tube isn't all that big anyway btu aside from the packaging, great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by aneleex

Okay , so ive used a whole bottle of the Garnier BB Cream .. and first i thought that i reaaaaallly like this BB cream .. but recently i realised that its too greasy for my combination to oily skin . I decide to try this one and i think that this one i so much better , so if i had to compare i prefer the maybelline one. i fell my skin super soft and non-greasy (like the garnier one) and yes it gives minimal coverage but thats enough for me . It feels really moisturizing and it has SPF 30.. seriously .. im happy because my sunblock has spf 30 and now i dont need to apply two products. im pretty happy with this one but in Bulgaria it comes only in three shades . Light , Universal Glow and Deep. the light is too light for my medium skin tone and the Universal Glow is too orange . Its like a Lobster orange. and the deep is way toooo dark :D So.. i end up getting the light one and i think that in winter it will work better :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by zoecatherine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is like a mix between a extremely light foundation and sunscreen. It toned down the appearance of my blemishes (i only have small red blemishes don't think it would cover heavy blemishes) and added a nice colour and glow (i purchased the dark colour) yet had a slight greasy feel after a couple of hours. It has a nice spf 30, decent moisture and glow for a barefaced look going to the beach or hanging out in summer but i doubt i would use again once autumn rolls around.
Also the packaging is awful, dont get a lot for your money and leaks easily. Think with a bit of shopping around there are much better products out there for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by cookies23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toned down any redness I had...but the bottle leaked like no other! it's very liquidy, and a little bit expensive for the small amount you get. Though, I rated it 2 because it moisturizes, and helps even the skin tone. It broke me out though! Will not purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AwesomePrincess

The Maybelline BB cream is great if you don't need very much coverage or want a natural look. It feels very light on your skin and gives it a natural glow. It has sunscreen which is also an added bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I bought this product because I'm trying to find the best BB cream in N. America without having to order online from Korea.
anyways, it oxidizes and it turned darker and more orange on my skin... hence I had to return mine for a lighter colour... so if you want to try this product go 1 shade lighter because it will change in colour.