October 22, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Sierra3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've always wanted collagen lips but this stuff would save me the pain and torture because it makes my lips look big and glossy.

I've received so many compliments on the Fraise colour which is the only one i have.

I highly recommend this to everyone needing a lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by greatly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh well i found it is too sticky, yes i know sticky is not a problem for some and also, lip gloss should be sticky to some extend
yet it is so sticky that i dont feel comfortable to wear it on my lips and it make remove (i.e. re-application after a coffee break) difficult.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by cygnet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love lip gloss but found the juicy tubes have a little too much "shimmer". It's too shiny and sparkly which draws way too much attention to my lips, it also doesn't go on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I'm not a fan but I really did want to like this stuff. It doesn't have enough color and it is way to shiny/sticky for me. Oh well. EDIT: I've found a few that I really like; the purply juicy pop one and the Beach plum, applied lightly. They aren't especially moisturizing but aren't really drying either. Nice colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product looked good on me, but it was SO sticky! I didn't like the feeling of it on my lips. Not pleased with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by BerryDelicious

I relented. I can't believe I did as these are AUD$40 (can get FOUR Lip d'Votions for this price) BUT, they were having one of their amazing free gifts, and after reading all the great reviews on JT's and Star Gloss, I was dying to get them. So I bought JT Cassis and SG Starlight. Cassis is SO gorgeous in the tube. Such a beautiful purple and coppery shimmer. But why, why, oh why don't they have just a little bit more pigment?!?! Maybe my lips are too red, and sure it's glossy, but I can barely see it! If they all were at least a bit closer to the colours they are in the tubes!

Besides that, it smells devine...not too strong and sickly like a few of the Bonne Bell Lip d'Votions I own.

And over your average lipbalm, glosses do seem to keep my lips the most chap-free, but I can get that result from cheaper versions like d'Votion and Lip Lites and probably a myriad of others! But, then I wouldn't have that smell and the cool packaging and...what a sucker! Anyway, I don't regret buying my Juicy Tube, I just probably won't repurchase again...until I find one that's got more colour and another free gift!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging, the scents, the staying power and the price for the amount you get.HOWEVER i dont like the lack of colour in almost all of them, and i dont really like the taste.

These are nice for layering on top of other lip items but just not noticeable on me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2003 2:22:00 PM More reviews by SandyA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have several colors of Juicy Tubes: Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Sirop de Pink, Sirop de Eau, and Cerise. My favorite is Beach Plum, a pretty plum color that goes with about anything. I can wear it by itself and I don't feel awkward about applying in public, since the package looks like lip balm. I can also apply it without a mirror.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ellen1824

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got it for $9 on Ebay since I really wanted to try some high end glossies. One word to describe this gloss is: THICK! You have to press hard to get even a little to come out. And it's one of the more pigmented ones too, and I don't really like the dark pink color. Also not that much shine either. I was dissappointed. It was worth the $9 just to try it though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by vanja

Count me among the ones who does not understand what's so special about these glosses. So...they give lots and lots of shine and they smell good - but most of them doesn't have any pigment to speak of. I have Miracle and Strawberry Glaze and while I don't exactly regret buying them, I won't buy this product again. I'm more into glosses which gives shine and some actual colour - like Chanel Glossimers and Dior Plastic Shine for example. Colour me unimpressed.