Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

I absolutely love this mascara! It really lengthens my eyelashes and lasts all day without smudging. I really like the wand as well not too small but not too big either. It didn't irritate my eyes one bit, but like others have said I didn't notice any "shine" with this mascara. I will continue to use this.

This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever tried, and I've tried them all. After using Lancome, Fresh, and many other expensive mascaras, I decided to pick this up randomly at Duade Reade...and now Im ready to get another one two months later. It does not clump at all, and in fact seems a little less thick than other mascaras, and goes on smooth. It also smells amazing, which is weird....a little bit like rose hips. I have recommended this mascara to all of my friends who are overpaying for more expensive brands!

I have long lashes, so usually any mascara just makes them look even nicer..except this one. Makes them look worse and does nothing for me. I got a 2 for 1 deal on this and now Im stuck with too bad tubes of mascara..

End result: My eyelashes did not look like stilettos.

My eyelashes are longer and fuller than average. As I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I like to create more of a dramatic effect with my mascara. The advertising made me think " wow, I'll look like I'll have false lashes on with this product". Was I ever wrong.

The consistency is extremely 'goopy'. I cannot put it on without getting it on my eyelids and I'm no rookie. This mascara did nothing for length or volume. The mascara flakes and creates nothing but a mess.

Shame.

I hesitated for about a week before reviewing this product because I wanted to make an acurate review. This mascara does have its pros and cons. Also, this is not a multi-tasking mascara and is not intended for everyone. I have average length lashes but have no curl or depth to them "wimpy skimpy" lashes. I normally go for the volume formulas but wanted to try a lenghening one. First of all, this does NOT give volume at all nor does it give curl. I use a heated eye lash curler to create a curl before applying the mascara. This mascara is not intended for multiple coats as it will be a dry clump fest! Only apply 2 coats one immediately after the other as this product dries quickly. You can NOT apply more product later on in the day (no good). Also, the smell is offensive. But for me, the smell goes away once the product is dry about a minute. On a good note, this mascara does lengthen like it says it does. For me, it does hold a curl but only when using a eye lash curler and it does a great job w/ the bottom lashes. The mascara is a good black color and does not provide a "wet" look which is good for me..

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i wasnt too thrilled with this mascara i mean ive used varities of mascaras and this one just left my eyelashes un-thick it clumped my eyelashes soo so so bad! and it was very watery!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

For a DS mascara, this product was great. The lengthening power of this mascara was amazing; my lashes looked so long with this on, but not overly fake! This did flake a bit and the smell was a bit funny. Overall, for the price and the lengthening ability of this mascara, I would buy it again and again!

I don't understand why this product got such negative reviews. I absolutely love it!! It lengthens my lashes, but still gives them volume and definition. I bought it because of the adorable packaging . . . and wasn't disappointed at all. I love the unique brush, it really 'grabs' my lashes, making them unbelievably long. I also love the way my lower lashes look! This mascara makes my lashes look like mine, except SOOO much better! Will most definitely repurchase.

I really liked this , my lashes are pretty short and it gave me the length I desired. Best part though was that it did not dry my eyelashes out. Before I bought this my eyelashes were being pulled out of the root with cheap ds mascaras. I stopped wearing them until I found this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best mascara I've ever tried! It made my already defined lashes unbelievably long, but it didn't clump. This mascara is especially good for natural looking daytime lashes, and I pair it with a volumizing mascara for evening. Amazing product.

Popular Mascaras