BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 11/17/2007 10:39:00 PM

Love this. I use this everyday to accentuate my cheekbones. I brush Dallas right on my cheekbones. Wow, what a combo....

on 11/16/2007 2:16:00 PM

Borrowed this from my sister for a while and really, I was reticent to give it back! When used sparingly and strategically, this is hands down one of the most natural bronzers on the market. Its a bit easy to use too much though, and that can be VERY unflattering in some lights just because its *so* matt. Tends to work best on me with cream blushes and highlighter, for this very reason.

on 11/11/2007 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I dont know why this product does not have a higher rating....it really works good. Usually I wear cover-up and then a bronzer over it, but with this product I can just wear it alone and my face looks FLAWLESS. I would def. recommend this product to anyone.

on 11/6/2007 7:39:00 PM

I love this bronzer. I have pale skin and this gives a natural color to my skin as long as I apply it with a light touch. I like that there is no glitter or shimmer in this product and the color doesn't have any orange in it. I use it on my cheekbones and my forehead and it really wakes up my complexion. I always follow with a pop of blush on the apples of my cheeks. I'm still using the first package I purchased so I am finding that there is a lot of product. When I do run out, I will certainly repurchase.

on 11/6/2007 1:12:00 PM

blush is the most important beauty product for me, & ive been repurchasing hoola for about 3 years. i dont know why it doesnt have a higher rating on here. it's perfect for about any complexion i feel, as i have pale skin & ive made it work. i understand how some people have said it can go on "dirty" or make you look bruised; you just have to play with it, maybe use a different applicator brush, et cetera. regardless, it's well worth it's price for what it achieves.

on 10/23/2007 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is quite expensive, the type of product i would want but not be able to justify spending the money on. Luckily for me i got bought it as a gift. The packaging was lovely- and looks good in my room. Not that all i do with my make-up is display it! Having first tried it i was impressed with its mattness. I am not a fan of shimmery bronzers at all and find they just look tacky on me. I prefer to just use a little highlighter after instead. The brush it came with was not the best to use and i found using your own brush provided much better results. The bronzer itself was okay. Not the best i have tried. I found that it could be quite dirty looking if you put it on badly or haven't put your make-up on underneath very well. I just needed a touch as it was quite dark on me. The tone was nice, and not too orangey which was also good. I found it defined my cheekbones nicely when i sweeped a little under them.

on 10/22/2007 12:43:00 PM

Cute packaging, but for what it is, overpriced. $33 CDN for a bronzer that's not incredible is a little steep, even for a product junkie like me. What's nice about Hoola is that it's actually brown, and there's no hint of orange to this bronzer in the least. It must be applied with a light hand, to prevent a "dirty" finish, and I find a stippling brush is the only tool I can use with this. Overall, a nice little product by Benefit, but I've found better, like Guerlain's Terracotta. Yet again a pricey product, but that one gives an effortless glow, while this requires a bit of work.

I have no words to describe how much I dislike this product. wayyyy to dark for any complexion in my opinion, dusty. No matter how you do it you will look dirty with this and the price is ridiculous for such a cheap quality. The only good thing about this is the cute packaging but must mention that the brush is really bad too, sorry Benefit... you did it again. I still can't understand how this was voted best on sephora!!! Save your money or get a really good one (Cargo, Nars). I would recommend hoola for contouring purposes only.

on 10/16/2007 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

While I love the fact that it is an actual BROWN colour, because my skin is so combo/acne prone it makes me look dirty.
But the colour is gorgeous, and I end up using it on my eyes, as a base for a smokey eye.

on 10/11/2007 2:28:00 PM

of course the bronzer wont be shimmery- it has no shimmer in it!!!!!!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products