December 21, 2014 | 1646 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

I bought this after seeing it written up in Allure's Beauty Awards issue and yes, the brush is fantastic. Since it doesn't have bristles sticking out every which way, my lashes don't stick together and look clumpy. The first time I used this, I was thrilled at how smooth and perfect my lashes looked but that was the last time I liked this. Literally days later, this formula lost its consistancy and now it flakes terribly and feels dry and itchy. I wish I could use the brush on other mascaras though, it really is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am SO GLAD I bought this product!

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever owned in my life. No exaggeration! The spikey, rubbery wand is an absolute wonder-I don't know how it works, but it sure does work. This mascara simply glides on in one coat while adhering PERFECTLY to my lashes with a nice gel-like, perfect consistency. It NEVER, EVER clumps, and gives a very natural, separting and lengthing look in one coat. If you want thick lashes, you have to apply extra coats, but I like a more natural, easy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by escalades

Love the brush, love the formula. This works wonders. I do use a primer underneath and the black color covers it all. Pairing this with BE liner shadow in onyx, I've had many people ask me if I were wearing falsies. Will be the only mascara I purchase for as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my goodness, I thought it would never happen but it did - I think I've just found my HG of drugstore mascaras. I have always been the biggest mascara whore, I never stay loyal to one brand. I guess the only ones I've really come back to are l'oreal voluminous and maybeline full 'n soft. I wasn't sure if the impact of this mascara was a result of the mascara itself or b/c of the fact that I had started using Taikila Lipocils (Can't spell, too lazy to look it up). But then I tried going back to the full 'n soft and the effect wasn't nearly the same. I have to use a lot less mascara to get the same effect, it lengthens fantastically, and doesn't clump. In fact, I actually have to take it easy because otherwise it makes my lashes so long it's almost embarassing! I am a true convert - plus, the package is super cute. My only complaint is that is slightly flakes by the very end of the day, so I might see if they have a waterproof version. Normally the flaking would have me throw it out, but it's minimal and the benefits far outweight the costs. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by brunettesweeT12

BEST MASCARA EVER.
makes my lashes long and FULL.
and no clumps!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to give another drugstore mascara a try, after having given up on them a few years back. This gives an effect much like Definicils, except it doesn't hold a curl as well as the Lancome mascara. On me, Lash Exact darkened, separated, and lengthened some, but nothing spectacular. It was the flaking that made me decide to ditch this product. Made my eyes red, itchy, and watery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

what i like: beautifully lengthens and defines, minimal clumps, no smudging AT ALL, not even after yawning through a boring lecture, takes off completely with water and a little bit of rubbing, no spider legs. what i don't like: none. i have only tried one other mascara before, and that was a volume mascara, so i don't have much to compare to. but so far, i really like lash exact and recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cavatina168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I diecided to try this one out after all the hype about it. And honestly? It's nothing special. The brush is ok, but the formula is far from perfect. It can and does clump, often, making my eye lashes look kinda bumpy. It doesn't do much for lenght either.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2006 1:40:00 AM More reviews by GirlInGlasses

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Lash Exact in black and at first I was happy with it because it is the first mascara I've used where I didn't need to always use a lash comb afterwards. Prior to this mascara I was using Maybelline Lash Exact, which I found kind of messy to apply. However, I was kind of disappointed when I went to a makeup counter a few days after I started using Lash Exact and was told that it looked like I wasn't wearing any mascara. Granted, she might have been trying to push mascara on me along with the eyeliner I was buying. I've now switched to Chanel Inimitable mascara, which has a similar type of wand, but the formula seems to thicken and lengthen better than Lash Exact, although I would hope it was better considering what I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lexigal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite mascara! It separates and lengthens and makes my lashes look so long and beautiful without looking like I'm wearing much on them. I curl first (my lashes are decently long but go straight out) and can apply up to a few layers and voila! Beautiful and inexpensive...I'm on my 4th tube. Love it.