January 27, 2015 | 746 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 5:08:00 AM More reviews by chinasmom

i LOVE this mascara! the brush really works..i can put coats and coats of this stuff on and it never gets clumpy. and i dont have the longest lashes by far but this actually makes them look long and flirty. it may take a few coats if you are looking for the volume but if what you want is lenthening and definition..this is the mascara for you! it doesn't irrate me and doesn't give you that heavy "i have a lot of stuff on my eyes" feeling. i'm defiantly buying it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by arias86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a wonderful mascara. it doesn't clump and you can control how you want to apply it without a mess. i can get a great, dramatic look, or a casual everyday look with this, and it looks great either way. i've tried lots of mascaras and this is one of the best. at it's price i would definitely buy it again. the only thing is it tends to dry up a bit faster than other brands. but thats not a prob
update: although I love the wand, I'm not a great fan of the formula because it dries up way too fast ! I probably won't buy this again, although I may continue to use the wand with another formula.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

I bought this after seeing it written up in Allure's Beauty Awards issue and yes, the brush is fantastic. Since it doesn't have bristles sticking out every which way, my lashes don't stick together and look clumpy. The first time I used this, I was thrilled at how smooth and perfect my lashes looked but that was the last time I liked this. Literally days later, this formula lost its consistancy and now it flakes terribly and feels dry and itchy. I wish I could use the brush on other mascaras though, it really is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am SO GLAD I bought this product!

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever owned in my life. No exaggeration! The spikey, rubbery wand is an absolute wonder-I don't know how it works, but it sure does work. This mascara simply glides on in one coat while adhering PERFECTLY to my lashes with a nice gel-like, perfect consistency. It NEVER, EVER clumps, and gives a very natural, separting and lengthing look in one coat. If you want thick lashes, you have to apply extra coats, but I like a more natural, easy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by escalades

Love the brush, love the formula. This works wonders. I do use a primer underneath and the black color covers it all. Pairing this with BE liner shadow in onyx, I've had many people ask me if I were wearing falsies. Will be the only mascara I purchase for as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my goodness, I thought it would never happen but it did - I think I've just found my HG of drugstore mascaras. I have always been the biggest mascara whore, I never stay loyal to one brand. I guess the only ones I've really come back to are l'oreal voluminous and maybeline full 'n soft. I wasn't sure if the impact of this mascara was a result of the mascara itself or b/c of the fact that I had started using Taikila Lipocils (Can't spell, too lazy to look it up). But then I tried going back to the full 'n soft and the effect wasn't nearly the same. I have to use a lot less mascara to get the same effect, it lengthens fantastically, and doesn't clump. In fact, I actually have to take it easy because otherwise it makes my lashes so long it's almost embarassing! I am a true convert - plus, the package is super cute. My only complaint is that is slightly flakes by the very end of the day, so I might see if they have a waterproof version. Normally the flaking would have me throw it out, but it's minimal and the benefits far outweight the costs. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by brunettesweeT12

BEST MASCARA EVER.
makes my lashes long and FULL.
and no clumps!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to give another drugstore mascara a try, after having given up on them a few years back. This gives an effect much like Definicils, except it doesn't hold a curl as well as the Lancome mascara. On me, Lash Exact darkened, separated, and lengthened some, but nothing spectacular. It was the flaking that made me decide to ditch this product. Made my eyes red, itchy, and watery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

what i like: beautifully lengthens and defines, minimal clumps, no smudging AT ALL, not even after yawning through a boring lecture, takes off completely with water and a little bit of rubbing, no spider legs. what i don't like: none. i have only tried one other mascara before, and that was a volume mascara, so i don't have much to compare to. but so far, i really like lash exact and recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cavatina168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I diecided to try this one out after all the hype about it. And honestly? It's nothing special. The brush is ok, but the formula is far from perfect. It can and does clump, often, making my eye lashes look kinda bumpy. It doesn't do much for lenght either.