October 20, 2014 | 1850 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by brunettesweeT12

BEST MASCARA EVER.
makes my lashes long and FULL.
and no clumps!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to give another drugstore mascara a try, after having given up on them a few years back. This gives an effect much like Definicils, except it doesn't hold a curl as well as the Lancome mascara. On me, Lash Exact darkened, separated, and lengthened some, but nothing spectacular. It was the flaking that made me decide to ditch this product. Made my eyes red, itchy, and watery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

what i like: beautifully lengthens and defines, minimal clumps, no smudging AT ALL, not even after yawning through a boring lecture, takes off completely with water and a little bit of rubbing, no spider legs. what i don't like: none. i have only tried one other mascara before, and that was a volume mascara, so i don't have much to compare to. but so far, i really like lash exact and recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cavatina168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I diecided to try this one out after all the hype about it. And honestly? It's nothing special. The brush is ok, but the formula is far from perfect. It can and does clump, often, making my eye lashes look kinda bumpy. It doesn't do much for lenght either.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2006 1:40:00 AM More reviews by GirlInGlasses

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Lash Exact in black and at first I was happy with it because it is the first mascara I've used where I didn't need to always use a lash comb afterwards. Prior to this mascara I was using Maybelline Lash Exact, which I found kind of messy to apply. However, I was kind of disappointed when I went to a makeup counter a few days after I started using Lash Exact and was told that it looked like I wasn't wearing any mascara. Granted, she might have been trying to push mascara on me along with the eyeliner I was buying. I've now switched to Chanel Inimitable mascara, which has a similar type of wand, but the formula seems to thicken and lengthen better than Lash Exact, although I would hope it was better considering what I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lexigal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite mascara! It separates and lengthens and makes my lashes look so long and beautiful without looking like I'm wearing much on them. I curl first (my lashes are decently long but go straight out) and can apply up to a few layers and voila! Beautiful and inexpensive...I'm on my 4th tube. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty purple tube! I love the brush! I might keep it after and use it for all my mascaras! It really doesn't clump and the bristles(they're not really bristles either) are so neat and in line.

I liked the mascara too. I chose it in very black (because I have naturally black hair) and it was actually blacker and more defined. Which I really liked because I haven't seen it in any of the blacks I've bought before. It is on the thin side, but it did define my lashes. Though not very thickening or lengthening. I would still buy again though. I got this for $7CAD. For me, this did not smudge or flake all day and it was very soft to the touch. Which was a surprise because other mascaras had a crunchy feel.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by paradoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I HATE this mascara! I normally only write reviews on products that I really like, but I had so many problems with this product that I had to let people know. I had heard good things, so I decided to give it a try. It went on okay--nothing special--and I still had to comb it with a lash comb to get out clumps. Mind you, this was after one coat. My carefully done, Shu curl wilted immediately. Then it started flaking within thirty minutes and tiny mascara bits got all over my face and into my (sensitive) eyes. Also, the plastic brush actually hurt my lashes and tugged on them hard enough to cause pain. This product is terrible, don't be fooled by the hype over their stupid plastic brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Never been a fan of Cover Girl but the ads and reviews made me curious so I picked up a tube. Very disappointed. Nothing special about the brush because this did not lengthen or define my lashes. I almost never have flaking with mascara but sure enough little black flakes on my cheeks with this crap. I'm tossing my tube and will never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Chirpy

eeeccchhhhhhhhhh!
On the Cover Girl website they even promote the fact that with
this new LashExact brush you will have more defined lashes. Mine ended up looking like the spidery before picture. This is the WORST mascara I have ever tried in my 30 plus years of wearing makeup! I even used a lash curler (which always makes my lashes extra huge) and that did squat! I work with a lot of men...and 3 of them that day said...are you not feeling well?...your eyes look small and tired...you look different! Needless to say I tossed out the tube as soon as I got home. Their claims of the "long lash look" should be removed from the website...and replaced with small stubby non-defined lashes!