BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 9/15/2006 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this, but its nothing special. Its too expensive and I need to pile it on to see it.

on 9/14/2006 7:35:00 PM

A very very good colour, the packaging is alright. I would buy this again just for the beautiful rosy glow it gives you! It is very light, so if I want more colour i tend to apply about 3 times to get the density i want. I like the little shimmery bits, it gives a nice glow.

on 9/13/2006 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh, when i first started using this one, felt that it was rather overrated. But now that I've gotten the hang of it, I love it. The color's really sweet and beautiful. Doesn't look like a natural flush on me though, looks more like those sweet pastel colour dolls' blush. I rather like the brush actually but the container could be much much better. I have to be so gentle and careful with it as I'm afraid I'll ruin the cardboard container. Other than that and the high price, it's simply wonderful.

Dandelion is my favorite blush. Smells so good & ballerina pink is very complimenting. Brush provided works well for light application.

on 9/12/2006 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this as both highlighter and blush. So, it really is a 2 in 1 product for me, which I repeat to myself when I think of the price. I don't know what it is about this, but whenever I wear this all over my face, people say that I look good and rested. As a blush, it is a barely-there look for days I want to look as if I am wearing no makeup. Doubt I will ever have to repurchase as I don't think I'll ever run out.

on 9/9/2006 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

GGG/NC35 with yellow undertones. Granted it's a decent setting powder for tinted moisturizer, but upon more swipes as a blusher, this powder made me look really sick. I had people asking why I looked so pale and lifeless. Enough said. Won't be repurchasing.

on 9/7/2006 11:45:00 AM

I adore it. It's easier to wear than Orgasm, because you don't look like - 'Wah! I put on sparkly blusher today, look everyone!' - it's less dramatic and is just a very light brightening powder.
I would like to think that it evens out my skin tone, but it definitely does make me look cute. The verdict - Dandelion for winter/easy days, Dallas for sunshine.

From Benefit:
Start your day the "perk-me-up" way, and keep them guessing how you look so pretty this early in the morning. Dust on our soft, pink, perk-me-up powder for instant radiance and a youthful appearance. It's the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion without looking powdery or chalky.

Tips and tricks: Sweep the brush across the powder a few times, then tap off any excess. Brush lightly on to the apples of your cheeks in an outward motion. For the final touch, lightly brush all over your complexion.
continued >>

Benefit Dandelion is a great blush for fair complexions. I love the pink color it gives my cheeks. However, I find that if I have a tan during the summer it doesn't show up as well.
It's still a great product and I will continue to use it. The box is adorable, but a bit impractical. It lasts SO long, and I use it every day! I've had it for about six or seven months now. Not bad for only 20 bucks or so.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been wanting to try this product for a long time and finally, finally broke down and bought it. For the most part, I have not been disappointed. The color (a dusty pink-mauve) is extremely flattering on me (PPP) and I find myself reaching for this blush several times a week. As noted by many other reviewers, however, I would tend to think that Dandelion might be a bit too light for anything other than use as a highlighter on medium-to-darker-skin tones. The amont of product is pretty generous, but I did take off a lippie for the less-than-desirable packaging. I am envisioning future difficulties in easily getting the product on my brush once a substantial dip develops as the square cardboard box seems restrictive and kind of silly. A very lovely product though and I will likely repurchase if necessary.

on 8/28/2006 1:37:00 PM

i was convinced by all the reviews here to buy this. I"m an NC30 and this BARELY showed on my skin, like nothing was there! and i kept layering and layering it on. ahh this blush is useless.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products