October 22, 2014 | 1062 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by RockBella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with debbick, I too can't believe Urban Decay hasn't changed their packaging for their eye primer. I love Shadow Insurance, the texture is really nice and my eye makeup lasts all day. I used it recently and did a drama smokey look for a Valentines Party and I was too tired to wash my face when I got home (yes ladies I know thats terrible but I was so tired I went str8 to bed) but anyways when I woke up my eyeshadow and liner was exactly the way I had it the night before. It's pretty amazing and I will definately repurchase, I just wish it wasn't so expensive but I guess its worth it.

God Bless

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by debbick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. I like it much better than Urban Decay Primer Potion which was too drying for me. This blends well and keeps the shadow bright all day. AND you don't have to cut the tube open to get the product out. (Can't believe Urban Decay hasn't fixed that yet!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by drdruggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love this! TFSI is great for people who have dry eyelids.

I suffer from a dermatitis at time of the eyelids and TSFI moisturizes my eyelids. My eyeshadow blends and does not crease.

I feel that UDPP make UD eyeshadow brighter. UDPP burns my eye lids and I hate the container.

I think TFSI container is much more sanitary since you squeeze and blend what you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great product, it does an awesome job keeping my eyeshadow on all day plus it really makes my eyeshadows more vibrant. I love how it provides a smooth base for eyeshadow application, plus it definitely keeps my eye makeup from creasing. The packaging is rather practical as compared to the UDPP as it's squeeze tube is more hygienic and allows me to control the amount of product I want. Having said that, I'll probably still repurchase the UDPP over this product though, as I find that the Shadow Insurance has a rather potent smell and can tend to get slightly greasy. Another problem I've had with this product is that I get an oily substance instead when I squeeze the tube sometimes, which can be rather gross. All that aside, I think the Shadow Insurance is a pretty decent product definitely well worth the price I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

By far my favorite eyeshadow primer! I dont know bout others experiences but I have very oily skin and eyelids and this works incredibly well keeping my eyeshadows matte. It also keeps the eyeshadow from creasing throughout the day or fading. I use it almost everyday and a little goes a very long way. I bought the tube I am using now in August and I have used maybe half. Great investment and a must have item for me. I cant think of one negative thing to say about this product. Gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Every day after lunch I pull out my compact so I can look in the mirror to smooth out my shadow crease. Yesterday I tried Shadow Insurance for the first time and - no crease!! This is a winner!

Edit - I had to stop using this as it really dried out my lids. The search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by JMAKEUPALLEY

Very concentrated and definitely works, Almost too well, b/c blending is a bit more challenging. It is a solid product. But wow. If I'm too tired and leave it on overnight, my shadow is still 90% of the look I had at application. The gal @ sephora said not to get it where you put consealer under the eyes (just the area for for eyeliner she said) because she said it cuts off oil and sweat glands. We don't want to hurt our undereye area by drying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by OliveGreenSpring

I bought this product after I watched Leesha (xsparkage.com) use it over and over. If she uses it, it must be good right? Right! It's a flesh tone color but goes on pretty much translucent. I have oily lids that causes my shadow to crease fairly quickly, so I was seriously considering UDPP, but this works awesome for me too. I work as a barista, so it gets pretty hot behind the counter from all the steam and such, so my make-up is pretty much gone by the end of my shift with out this. With Shadow Insurance, my e/s still looks great by the end of the day and I don't have to worry about smudging if I touch my eye. I even put a little underneath my eyes along my lower lash line and it makes my eyeliner stay better too. This is an awesome product and well worth the price, a little bit goes a long way. I've had mine for a month, with everyday use I still have a pretty much full tube. AND Two-Faced doesn't test on animals which makes this an A++ product in my opinion! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lambin3d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

no complaints.
it does what it says. it does not dry my eyes out. makeup doesn't crease. what more could you ask for? never plan on not having this in my collection. Much better than UDPP, which was much too drying for my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by staceisace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. For me it keeps my eye makeup in place all day without creasing. I use quite light shadows though so I'm not sure how good it would be for thick layers of dark shadow. You only have to use a tiny amount each time so it's great value for money as it lasts forever! The one problem is that often too much comes out of the squeezy tube.