BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 6/27/2008 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing really special, The Body Shop and many other places sell highlighting and shimmering products. But I like the applicator which allows me to apply it on my brow bone area, inner eye corners (tear duct area), and above cheekbones. But again, nothing really special. The product fades after only an hour or less if not used above primer, foundation, and translucent powder and sticks to your fingers when blending so I feel like I might be wasting it. But still a cute product for a subtle look.

on 6/24/2008 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Definitely a great value because the product does last a long time and it's great highlighter that doesn't look too disco for work.

on 6/24/2008 8:22:00 AM

Nice soft highlighter. Subtle enough for daytime use. Bottle is long lasting.

on 6/21/2008 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic highlighter, its good for a more done up look for the day and excellent for the evening. Has great color, especially on my pale skin and doesn't budge at all =D

on 6/21/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ohhh I love this stuff so much, it is definatly a beautty staple of mine. The colour is just perfect, pinky but not too shimmery. I also find that it blends really well! Love it!

on 6/17/2008 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product I won't leave the house without it!

on 6/16/2008 10:53:00 PM

Love, love, love it. This is an opalescent pale pink highlighter. Will work for most skintones (I'm NC30-35ish). Texture is great. Not too liquidy, not gel like either. Doesn't smell bad (for those who are "scentsitive"). Hasn't caused any breakouts either. This does an amazing job of brightening my face. I have very dry skin and this helps give my dull skin such a pretty glow. It's great for highlighting under the brow, inner eye corners and cheekbones. I've used it mixed in with foundation and even my body lotion. I've yet to find anything at a DS that compares so I'll continue to repurchase.

on 6/12/2008 10:47:00 AM

I really like this product. I have fairly oily skin and so never felt the need for a highlighter, as "glowing" was not a problem. However, after trying High Beam on my round face, I finally looked like I had cheekbones! Yay! Very easy to use and gives a subtle, daytime and work-appropriate glow.

on 6/5/2008 6:08:00 PM

this stuff is really nice BUT if you have oily skin you just gotta be careful where you put it.. i did my cheeks and i found out that you cant really go further in than like the middle of your eye i did and i look a shiny mess.

can also go a bit weird over some powders or foundations.. kinda patchy or something.

dont really like the nailpolish style bottle but it the stuff can look awesome so i'll forgive that.

on 6/3/2008 12:43:00 PM

Gorgeous. I apply this in little dots to the tops of my cheekbones, the inner corners of my eyes and my brow bones and blend. It brightens up my whole face--much more so than any other similar product I have tried. This product has an ethereal sheen about it as opposed to a shimmery or glittery effect. It's palest pink-white opalescent. It lasts me six or eight months before it becomes a bit thicker at which point it's still usable but I repurchase. I took off a lippie because I prefer makeup that doesn't contain potentially harmful parabens or petroleum derivatives and has been certified as not having been tested on animals - so I may not repurchase this product, despite its appeal.

Video Reviews & Tutorials