July 22, 2014 | 2078 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by happyhippo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fell in love with it! Such an amazing quick mood and look lifter!

My love was very shotrlived, changing the rating!

since I have bought bobbi brown shimmerbrick - way better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I waited one week of wearing this every day before reviewing.
I wasnt sure if it would break me out or make me look splotchy, so i waited one week and tried it under & over my liquid foundation and mmu before deciding if i liked it.

Well, ive tested it every-which-way i can think of - and i love love love it!

i love wearing it under my foundation especially. I do tend to wear ultra-sheer foundation, as i really only need it to even out my complexion. So underneath my mufe face & body and EM mmu it gives me the glow from within look, doesnt appear shimmery at all, just imparts a soft glow which is what i wanted. For a more dramatic look, i like to apply a tiny bit after foundation as well.

I havent broken out from it, and i think the little nailpolish bottle will last a while! I was skeptical about it being a cool shade, but i think i might check out Moon Beam as well for the days when i want a warm glow.

its fab on the cupids bow as well, as a lip highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by seeingpink

I've never tried a highlighter before, but after trying High Beam, I'm glad I did. It brightens the face and has subtle shimmer. I applied it over my eyebrows and on my cheekbones and my face glowed. My skin is a bit oily though, so I have to be careful with how much I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by tdp

the holy grail of highlighters! cannot live without this little beauty, i personally think its good value as it lasts for ages. suitable for day and night wear, also a brilliant perk me up when you've had afew too many the night before!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by benefitaddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY love this product i apply it on my cheeks and above my eyes, it gives me that dewy, flawless, barbie-doll look. The only thing is you have to blend it in well, or else it looks like warpaint or something! tad bit expensive but worth it because a little goes a loooooonng way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started to use High Beam since I bought the Realness of Concealness kit few weeks ago. I apply High Beam on the top of my cheekbones area almost everyday. it really makes my pale face glow w/out looking weird. This is a winner versatile product and I'd recommend it for every age and skin tone. Go and try this stuff out, you won't be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by wonderwall03

Overall an okay product. The colour is gorgeous, but I find the consistency to be a bit goopy. Also, it's a little too greasy to use during the summer, even as a highlighter. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by sportylass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes...this is a bit expensive for what it is, but I do really love this product. It looks lovely underneath make-up (on your cheeks) to give a dewy finish, or over the top on your cheekbones as a regular highlighter. The subtle pink colour looks very natural,, although have taken 1 tick off as if you wear it during the day you can see the paricles of shimmer a bit too much and doesn't look as natural. Definitely looks better for an evening look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 11:11:00 AM More reviews by selkie67

I love this stuff. It is too expensive, but if it lasts as long as my Benetint did, it'll last for years--a little goes a long way.

I dot it on my cheekbones, the center of my chin, and sometimes just below my brows and the bridge of my nose. It really does perk up my complexion (I'm fair, so I get a little pasty in winter.) The pale pink color is versatile; I think it'll look as good when I'm a little tan as it does when I'm pale. The effect is a subtle glow.

I don't have a problem with the way it's packaged--I just dot on the color with the tip of the brush and rub it in--but I can see how it would be hard to control the amount of product you put on with the brush.

It does dry quickly, so you have to work fast. I like the texture--it's between a liquid and a cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by squirlymoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a friend's reccommendation and I must say, I'm glad I did. It's very pretty, and makes my face look like it actually has, you know, some bone structure.