BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

on 10/4/2008 2:54:00 PM

How did I live for so long without this product? LOVE IT. Very easy to apply, will absolutely buy again.

on 9/30/2008 5:37:00 PM

I love this product because it lasts forever and doesn't have me going back to the cosmetic counter all the time to get it, one of the many evils of the capitalistic cosmetic industry! So I really appreciate this in that it saves me time and money. Its another wonderful invention by Benefit, a name I'm starting to trust. Its so light when applied and you dont feel that its on which is very important to me, it provides a dewy glow to the face and can be mixed with foundation for the J. Lo impeccable look. I like to apply this in the corner of my eyes, browbone and cheekbones. I'm very please with this product and highly recommend it. :)

on 9/21/2008 10:34:00 PM

I love High Beam!
It is the perfect highlighter. It looks very pretty & natural.
The bottle lasts forever!

on 9/20/2008 11:17:00 AM

I love this product so much! This is the most beautiful highlighter for pale skin. I used this for prom and the pictures came out AMAZINGG. It makes you look like an angel, i swear by it! I apply it right on my cheek bones and under my brow bone, making a "C" on the side of my face. Be sure to blend very well, this product is not completely seamless. If you ever feel pasty, this will make you feel like a porcelain doll.

Ok so before I start this review,I do not work for benefit :)
I loooooovvvvee high beam,it is my absolute favourite make up tool,I gives skin such a gorgeous dewy glow that's soo natural looking,I wear it day and night.Every woman should have high beam in their make up purse it is a beauty MUST HAVE! I cannot recommend it highly enough.c",)**
<3<3HIGH BEAM<3<3

I find myself grabbing this product quite often, as it is a great highlighter; however, I do have a few gripes:

1.] If applied improperly, and the edges not gently blended, it looks like you have opalescent nail polish on your face.
2.] It doesn't seem to last more than a few hours, and my face is not a -complete- cesspool of sebum like some folk. The same thing happens if you blend it a bit too much - it disappears.
3.] Please do the general public a service, and do not use this if you have craters for pores. Sorry, you will not "glow".

on 9/12/2008 12:48:00 AM

I have borrowed friends' bottles of this and used it in Sephora, but I'm just not sure that this would be worth putting on every day. I would probably only use it when I need to look really fantastic... and at this point I don't see myself spending that much on something I won't use every day. I love it, but I wish it was less expensive or came in different sizes or something. I also wish it came in a squeeze tube.

on 9/1/2008 11:51:00 PM

This is BeneFit's best product!!! This works for every one.

Yeah, it's around $30 but mine is lasting forever!

wonderful highlighter! beautiful icy pink color that looks like such a natural glow on my cool toned skin. It doesn't highlight my pores (unlike mac msf's) which is great to me, it's also not glittery. Looks gorgeous over pink blushes. Also looks great on the cupids bow and tearducts/brow highlight.

on 8/28/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

great highlighter. not too shimmery, not too flashy. very subtle but noticeable. great highlighter. i apply with my fingers. i use it under my eyebrows to highlight and sometimes a bit above my blush. very natural looking. great product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials