December 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

I remember liking this mascara once ago so I bought it again. Things have changed...I could not NOT like this anymore than I do now. It clumps and smells and clumps and does nothing for me and clumps. : (

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by aussiemrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd try this mascara after hearing great things about it. Well, it definitely IS NOT my HG. I tried it for a week and I don't really like it. It was so wet that it uncurled my lashes a bit. The brush isn't really to my liking, either. I like brushes that are 'furry', if you get what I mean, where the bristles are really close together. This brush wasn't like that. I'll go back to Borghese or Prescriptives.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2006 11:42:00 AM More reviews by nirvanamoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is okay, but nothing special or worth the price. It makes my lashes look like spider legs, as noticed by other consumer ratings listed below. It does not define. It actually goops my lashes together, even if I blot the wand several times. The formula is better quality than drugstore brands, but the effect lacks. I switched to Hypnose and love it! It adds volume and defines my lashes more than this so called "high definition" mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by deadmedia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascara. As most of you, I had gotten a GWP and tried it and it really worked for me. I then bought the full size and i like it even more. I think its fresher product than the GWP so it works even better. I have always always worn waterproof mascara because eye makeup has a bad tendency to drift on me. But even with the waterproof, by the end of the day it would start to leave black marks below my eybrow where my lashes would touch. But this mascara has never done that. It lasts all day with no smearing or flaking. This is better than waterproof because i can actually get it off at night. The one and only teeny tiny complaint that i have with it is it straightens out my lashes after i have curled them. But all i do to counteract that is over curl my lashes just a bit and it seems to work out great for me. It is an expensive mascara and i don't think i could pay $28CDN but thats what ebay is for, where i got my full size for $10

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2006 6:40:00 PM More reviews by seniorita

ew!!! I don't like this stuff at all! After hearing such praises about it, I bought it and regretted it the moment I put it on. Isn't very dark, makes my lashes look like spider-legs. Granted it does make them quite long..but they're long, skinny and spiky. Horrible...to think I could have bought 3 tubes of l'oreal's voluminous with what I spent on this crap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by and_crystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this mascara as a free gift at a makeup counter. I don't know if it was just a bad tube, but I found that this mascara did nothing to my eyelashes except for create tiny little balls of mascara along my lash line. Nothing special about this mascara unless you're going for the clumped up I-forgot-to-wash-out-my-eyes look.

UPDATE: I think it was because I got a bad tube, because I got a new tube of this mascara, and I got some of the nicest lashes I've ever gotten before! I'm probably not going to repurchase because of the price, but I'm loving these lashes! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by carrie107

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear fuller and longer than they really are. The applicator helps cover my lashes completely after just one coat. Lashes keep their curl all day. One of the best mascaras I've tried-- I keep coming back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 1:55:00 AM More reviews by jokers_kick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is seriously the best mascara I've ever tried. ITs wonderful and i recommend it to everyone!!! It doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge, it doesn't run, it makes your lashes look super long, and it stays on ALL day...sometimes through the night lol. I will continue buying this until my eyelashes fall out.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by sinful_thinking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. It seperates my lashes and adds enough length without making them look too unnatural.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by liujaroo

Lancome Definicils Mascara "High Definition" has to be one of the most misnamed products. It goes on goopy, clumpy, thick, heavy and makes the ends of my lashes stick together, spidering them. I got this as a gwp and would never buy it, especially not at its department-store price point. For reference, I am Chinese, with not super-short lashes, but they are stick straight, point down and are sparse (so really you can't see them if I'm wearing e/l, unless they're super-curled). This mascara is a wreck!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No