February 27, 2015 | 1962 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by sweeettart579

Coming from a girl who has tried every mascara on the planet (i must have 18+ fresh mascaras) this one is still my favorite. Although I get excited always rush out and by the newest mascara, I have yet to find one as good as this. Natural, long, soft, lush, and BEAUTIFUL. The regular formula is better, but i prefer waterproof bc I'm always on the go. It's been the best for years and I would highly recommend going out to buy it NOW! The price can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

What "Asian Vixon" said before me, I completely agree with; I think that her comments pretty much echo mine about this product. The formula wears well and holds up beautifully under water , doesn't clump and is very buildable, contrary to popular belief. This mascara has a soft quality to it, but it CAN make lashes go from every day to evening glamorous. Since I am always on the lookout for good lash building formulas that are versatile, I feel that this one can be an everyday mascara or it can be a natural, more dramatic evening mascara. I just love this stuff, I have it in the curved brush, regular and h20 proof formulas, great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 4:55:00 AM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara because it gave those soft, natural lashes i wanted. i have tried others and it sometimes gives me "spider lashes". It also holds the curl well after curling with an eyelash curler since i have long but straight lashes. It is buildable and its really waterproof. I liked the thick brush it gave because it coats all my lashes well. As long as i replace it every three to four months to prevent any smudging/build-up, its a perfect staple! UPDATE: i used to keep going back and forth with voluminous and this...finally shelled out for a high-end mascara (tarte/tarina tarantino) and cannot look back!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever tried. My eyelashes are already very thick, so I don't know if it really did much in the way of making them thicker, but it did make them longer and they are so natural looking...with this stuff, its hard to tell if you are wearing mascara or not. It does have a funny smell, but its not a big deal, in my opinion. This formula is also very waterproof. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Merrrp

I LOVE this mascara. It gave me tons of volume, and it doesn't clump! It sometimes gave me flakes (only RARELY), but otherwise, this mascara is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 6:13:00 AM More reviews by hafizluvme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just love this mascara! never use anything like this one before.It makes my lashes which is really short and little look like it was FULL and NATURAL.Its waterproof really last the whole day.I had my boyfriend fell in love with me with this mascara on!I must have it again!though too bad this mascara does not sell in my country anymore>Singapore.
Please anyone who have access to this, please tell me!! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 11:15:00 AM More reviews by MooCowz66

The Best mascara ever! I used to have the Full and Soft regular mascara (not waterproof) and I loved it. I tried this and it is fantastic! I haven't found another mascara that can beat its qualities yet. It doesn't leave my eyelashes feeling brittle or hard and doesn't cause my eyelashes to break. I love the fact that this mascara doesn't clump and I can apply one coat and I'm done. I will tell you something, if you want a mascara that is truly waterproof and doesn't smudge, try this. It stays on all day and then comes off with my normal face cleanser. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by beautiful84

I accidently picked this up instead of the regular Full & Soft mascara. Hardly noticable on my eyelashes and has a horrible smell to it. Will not repurchase in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by RJR47

This mascara does make my lashes seem thicker and longer, but it seemed to smudge a lot during the day. I'm not so sure about it being "waterproof" either. I'll finish off the bottle, but won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by iolite88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A love-hate relationship.

Love:
The big brush works well to put a good amount of mascara on my lashes w/o smearing. Helps a bit with lengthening, but I need to avoid putting on too much as I don't want much volume. This gives defined yet natural, not to mention astonishingly soft, lashes.

Hate:
This formula is not the least waterproof! I don't expect it to withstand a walk in the rain, but intense black patches after an hour's walk in a humidified greenhouse?! What a joke. My oily lids beat all Maybelline wp formulae I own, but I've never had problem with moisture before...

The mascara delivers the natural but enhanced lashes I want, but sadly I could only use it in autumn/winter.
continued >>