Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 6/20/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ahhhhh such a good product, I have never had any clumping from this product and i actually much prefer it to my chanel mascara and it gives me amazing volume and it's incredibly black, perfect for me.

on 6/19/2008 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Hated this one. Took it back to the store the very next day. Didn't do anything for my lashes all. Usually I really like Clinique products but not this one. It flaked off my lashes by the end of the day and didn't hold a curl.

on 6/18/2008 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample, and I love it. It makes my lashes full and dramatic with 2 coats. I plan on purchasing it when it runs out.

on 6/15/2008 4:26:00 PM

Just bought this mascara at Belk's yesterday. I always have trouble with mascara ending up under my eyes, but not this one. It really stays on like it says!!! The best part is that it comes off with just plain water!!! Even wore it to bed to see what results I had. Woke up this a.m. with some specs under my eyes where I had probably rubbed my eyes during sleep, but it was still on my lashes. I have tried so many different mascaras, but this one is my favorite one for now!!

I think this is a lovely mascara that lengthens and thickens without having to apply it over and over again. Glossy and doesn't clump. I love it. EDIT Just bought another tube and it doesn't seem to be as thickening as I remember (just finished a L'oreal Voluminous, so maybe that's why). Also seems to be flaking and occasionally running a little in my under eye area....Taking a lippie off

on 6/15/2008 3:13:00 AM

This is one of my fav mascaras. It isn't clumpy, adds definition, length and volume without creating spider legs. It doesn't dry out too quickly either. The price is average, not expensive as some but not as cheap as others. I would buy again, but Maybelline Full and Soft is still my HG because of the price.

on 6/12/2008 11:31:00 AM

It was nice and darken my lashes, and pretty natural looking. The brush is quite nice and doesn't make the lashes clump much. The formula wasn't too thick, so that was really nice. Plus it actually dried fairly quickly, so I'd use it again.

on 6/11/2008 6:46:00 AM

I received as a free sample so I can't really comment on the consistency of the formula by the third month but to start with it is lovely and creamy but not too thick. The brush is really full which makes it feel like each lash is being coated but it just didn't do anything dramatic for me. It did provide a nice natural finish but it did nothing to lengthen or curl them so I won't be purchasing the full size version.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Becoming my favorite for an everyday look. Looks very natural.

I have fallen in love. This stuff is AMAZING! Makes my normally unnoticeable lashes fuller,longer, and curlier! I couldn't ask for more! I can add one swipe for school and look pretty, or a few swipes for a date and look fierce! My blue eyes stand out like never before.

I will buy this again, again, and AGAIN!