Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/3/2004 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works great for me. I've only tried 2 different cuticle creams during my 22 yrs of living- this one and kiehl's, which is really creamy. This one is more oily/greasy, not really creamy. Whenever I whip this stuff out in class or at work, everyone smells it, tries it, and loves it. On the back of the package, it also says you can use it on your hands. I have to constantly wash my hands at work, which makes them really dry, but slap on a dab of this stuff and they're cured!

on 3/3/2004 4:58:00 PM

I LOVE this product. It's great for winter, when my hands get so dry my cuticles sometimes hurt. I am not a manicure every week kind of person, but this is a must. I put it on at night, let it sit for a while, then apply my hand lotion. By morning, I'm MUCH better.

on 3/3/2004 7:23:00 AM

I love it! I found it really strengthens my nails and when I am too lazy to use it I can really tell a difference. It looks really small, but it lasts ages and ages. Too bad it's not readily available where I live :(

on 2/29/2004 2:18:00 PM

This is the greatest solution to cuticle problems. I use it everyday and love it. The smell, the texture, what it does for my nails. It's price is *wonderful* and unbeatable as well.

on 2/28/2004 2:06:00 PM

This is very greasy and does not absorb into my cuticles, even if I use it at night. I am giving it an additional lipstick than I should (2 lipsticks) since it smells SOOOOOOO good. I love the lemony scent, but the product doesn't work well enough for me to use. I love Solar Oil as my HG cuticle treatment.

on 2/23/2004 10:02:00 PM

I love this cuticle cream! It smells so sweet and lemony, plus it keeps my cuticles and nails looking nice. Perfect.

ingredients:

Sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), cocoa butter, candelilla wax, rosemary extract, beta-carotene.
continued >>

This somehow managed to leave my cuticles drier than before I applied it.Go figure.It is also very greasy and the scent is overpowering.I don't really care for the tin it comes in either.It's a bit messy and doesn't seem hygenic.I don't think anything is more moisturing than the little yellow sticks of cocoa butter I get at Walgreens.Perfect for cuticles,and makes application a breeze.

on 2/19/2004 2:46:00 AM

Good stuff. Absorbs easily and smoothes excessively ragged cuticles within a few days of use. Sleeping in it works great. I got it in a sample pack at Walgreens of all places, and I was extremely pleased to find Burt's Bees products someplace other than some snotty health food store. I like applying the Almond Milk Hand Creme first, then using Lemon Butter. I go to bed smelling like a poundcake.

on 2/5/2004 3:54:00 PM

Very cheap and a good deal but I am not crazy about the invigorating lemon scent becasue I need to apply this during down time like before bed. It is too oily to use on the go.

on 2/4/2004 2:39:00 AM

I absolutely love this cream! My cuticles get ragged and rough in the winter and this really works. Even if I forget to use it faithfully, I can put it on once or twice and my cuticles and the rough areas around my nails are in better shape. I have a tin for home and one for my purse and one for everybody else in my house so that they will leave mine alone. The cost is minimal too.

Popular Treatments