Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/3/2004 4:58:00 PM

I LOVE this product. It's great for winter, when my hands get so dry my cuticles sometimes hurt. I am not a manicure every week kind of person, but this is a must. I put it on at night, let it sit for a while, then apply my hand lotion. By morning, I'm MUCH better.

on 3/3/2004 7:23:00 AM

I love it! I found it really strengthens my nails and when I am too lazy to use it I can really tell a difference. It looks really small, but it lasts ages and ages. Too bad it's not readily available where I live :(

on 2/29/2004 2:18:00 PM

This is the greatest solution to cuticle problems. I use it everyday and love it. The smell, the texture, what it does for my nails. It's price is *wonderful* and unbeatable as well.

on 2/28/2004 2:06:00 PM

This is very greasy and does not absorb into my cuticles, even if I use it at night. I am giving it an additional lipstick than I should (2 lipsticks) since it smells SOOOOOOO good. I love the lemony scent, but the product doesn't work well enough for me to use. I love Solar Oil as my HG cuticle treatment.

on 2/23/2004 10:02:00 PM

I love this cuticle cream! It smells so sweet and lemony, plus it keeps my cuticles and nails looking nice. Perfect.

ingredients:

Sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), cocoa butter, candelilla wax, rosemary extract, beta-carotene.
continued >>

This somehow managed to leave my cuticles drier than before I applied it.Go figure.It is also very greasy and the scent is overpowering.I don't really care for the tin it comes in either.It's a bit messy and doesn't seem hygenic.I don't think anything is more moisturing than the little yellow sticks of cocoa butter I get at Walgreens.Perfect for cuticles,and makes application a breeze.

on 2/19/2004 2:46:00 AM

Good stuff. Absorbs easily and smoothes excessively ragged cuticles within a few days of use. Sleeping in it works great. I got it in a sample pack at Walgreens of all places, and I was extremely pleased to find Burt's Bees products someplace other than some snotty health food store. I like applying the Almond Milk Hand Creme first, then using Lemon Butter. I go to bed smelling like a poundcake.

on 2/5/2004 3:54:00 PM

Very cheap and a good deal but I am not crazy about the invigorating lemon scent becasue I need to apply this during down time like before bed. It is too oily to use on the go.

on 2/4/2004 2:39:00 AM

I absolutely love this cream! My cuticles get ragged and rough in the winter and this really works. Even if I forget to use it faithfully, I can put it on once or twice and my cuticles and the rough areas around my nails are in better shape. I have a tin for home and one for my purse and one for everybody else in my house so that they will leave mine alone. The cost is minimal too.

on 2/3/2004 9:30:00 PM

I have to say that I really just use this because it smells so damn good! I snagged this in a travel size from a sampler kit my bf has. I massage it into my nails at night as I am tucking myself into bed. Makes for a lovely bedtime ritual. This has a true lemon smell; nothing synthetic smelling about it. I figure that just the action of massaging the balm into my nails may serve to increase bloodflow to the nailbeds and make my nails grow more quickly, but that's just a theory. I have noticed, however, that my cuticles are not all dry and ragged, thus I am not tempted to further pick at them. All in all, a nice product.

Popular Treatments