December 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 2:37:00 AM More reviews by allThingsGirl

Of all the Burt's Bees products, this is probably my favorite. I am generally disappointed with the line, but, I keep this at my desk and apply when I'm working. I love the smell, and keeps my cuticles soft. Finally something I like from the line!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by therescake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I murder my poor cuticles as a nervous habit and it leaves them torn and raw. This stuff comes in a nice little tin the perfect size to keep in my purse (or even my pocket!), although it can be a little difficult to open. I really enjoy the scent, my mom keeps looking for a perfume that smells like it. It improves the condition of my cuticles and the taste helps keep them out of my mouth! Overall a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by andreabug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is great! i have a newborn so i am ALWAYS washing my hands and my cuticles get very dry. but this stuff is great! i am not as fond of the packaging though, although it's compact for my bag, it is quite hard to open and i have trouble. but once it's open, it's worth it! love the scent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 12:54:00 PM More reviews by pcordelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cheap, great packaging, natural ingrediants. What more could you want? Oh yes, results! And I got them. After suffering from hang nails, peeling, and more for many years, and trying oils, treatments, this finally worked. It smells great, is in a nice compact tub, no greasy bottles to worry about. Overall great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

fabulous! whenever i look at my cuticles and realize once again i've let them get dry and ragged, within one day of putting this on morning and night my cuticles are revived and purrrdy once again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoGrl76

Works wonders if you use it for a while. I keep it at my desk and I wash my hands a lot. So when I get back to my desk, I rub a little in my cuticles. It's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Varla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a Burt's Bees sampler. It comes in a cute tin and smells delicious. Very lemony and clean and sweet. Like lemon meringue pie, not dish soap. It also moisturizes my cuticles nicely, though it turns rock hard when it's cold.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by cmr16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't noticed anything special about this product. I've never used another cuticle cream before, but this doens't seem to do much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by deserae

So far this is my favorite cuticle cream. Plus, the lemon scent cant be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by uptowngirl627

My cuticles and hangnails have been ragged for years. I picked up this product and was sorely disappointed after using it for a couple of weeks. "Yet another piece of cr*p product," I thought. Then, I took a good look at my nails a few days later. Clearly, I was wrong, as my cuticles have never looked this good and my nails look a healthy pink. Honestly. This product is dirt cheap, works so well, smells so good and can be multitasked (ie. nails, lips, little dry spots on the skin), it should be a staple in every makeup bag. Would purchase again and again.