September 1, 2014 | 1033 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

fabulous! whenever i look at my cuticles and realize once again i've let them get dry and ragged, within one day of putting this on morning and night my cuticles are revived and purrrdy once again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoGrl76

Works wonders if you use it for a while. I keep it at my desk and I wash my hands a lot. So when I get back to my desk, I rub a little in my cuticles. It's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Varla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a Burt's Bees sampler. It comes in a cute tin and smells delicious. Very lemony and clean and sweet. Like lemon meringue pie, not dish soap. It also moisturizes my cuticles nicely, though it turns rock hard when it's cold.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by cmr16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't noticed anything special about this product. I've never used another cuticle cream before, but this doens't seem to do much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by deserae

So far this is my favorite cuticle cream. Plus, the lemon scent cant be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by uptowngirl627

My cuticles and hangnails have been ragged for years. I picked up this product and was sorely disappointed after using it for a couple of weeks. "Yet another piece of cr*p product," I thought. Then, I took a good look at my nails a few days later. Clearly, I was wrong, as my cuticles have never looked this good and my nails look a healthy pink. Honestly. This product is dirt cheap, works so well, smells so good and can be multitasked (ie. nails, lips, little dry spots on the skin), it should be a staple in every makeup bag. Would purchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by CyberTammy

Greasy and gritty. Made me need to wash my hands. Felt overyly sticky too! Did not moisturize well. Stick to the lip balm. Bad packaging too. Should be in a lipstick tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Peach_Pancake_126

This is great for dry cuticles, and if you have dry hands, like me. It's supposed to work for dry & brittle nails, too, but I haven't noticed a difference so far. I love the lemon scent, and the tin is kind of annoying, but what other container could this come in? It seems like it was destined to be put in a tin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ruckygirl

This is my favorite nail care product so far. I've tried other cuticle treatments and this one is the best smelling and least messy of all of them. I just rub some on each nail before bed and I have a very nice, light lemony scent on my hands as I drift off to sleep.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

I have dry skin, and dry cuticles, especially during winter time. This cream has been working great for me. It makes my cuticles look yummy and my nails seem to be healthier. A bit greasy when first applied, but got absorbed in a few minutes. The scent is also lovely. A product that I can't live without.