Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

I find the scent of this VERY strong. It smells just like a citronella candle people use to keep mosquitos away...or maybe lemon pledge. In any case, the smell is not particularly nice, and it's really overpowering. However, the creme does work well in terms of moisturizing. I think any good moisturizer for hands would do about the same thing though.

Great Smell. But to tell you the truth, there isnt much difference in this product than lip balms & generic creams. I make & sell my own lip balms, chapsticks, & lotions and most of the ingredients I use(as well as lots of real name brand balms)are the same stuff. So basically you're paying for overpriced lip balm that's labelled cuticle cream. This stuff is greasy and a bit of a hassle to apply. I admit it does help make your cuticles more healthier, but so does buying your own bottle of vitamin e(its VERY affordable) and applying it on your hands and nails before you sleep or buying a stick of lip balm. I guarantee the same results, if not better.

I never made it through my first tin, but I thought I'd give it another try, and I'm glad I did. It's very soft, just touch the top to get enough for a nail, and it's not so heavy that it will end up all over the sheets. This, alone with Lumene's cuticle cream, are cheap and good alternatives to the pricier lines.

Love, love, love this. The smell is awesome, it goes on greasy but absorbs quickly.

Smells like a basket of lemons. Goes on smoothly and seems to coat the cuticles well. Only a four lippie here due to the somewhat cumbersome application process. You have to really bear down on the product to scoop out a tad to put on your cuticles. I find this messy and not as convenient as an oil. However, it seems to do the job and will update when I've been using for longer.

A tin in my desk at work, a tin in my nightstand, a tin in the bathroom... This stuff does wonders to smooth out ragged cuticles. The smell is pleasant. It's slightly oily, so I put it on when I'm going to be sitting around for a while or rub my fingernails together to warm it up so it sinks in faster. One of the best features is that you can get boyfriends and other assorted men to use it because it doesn't have a girly smell or package.

I have the worst cuticles in the world, they are thick and ragged and I have mad hang nails, that I pick, making things worse. And so to cure my problem I was serious lemming for real high luxurious cuticle treatments (yes I know, I find a way to spend too much). But after reading the reviews for this, esp. one by a complete healthy nail enthusiast, I had to try it. First, it smells good, like fresh lemons and butter. And its relatively cheap ($4). Second, It WORKS! My cuticles are soft and the hard skin near the end of my fingertips is much softer. This is a definate treat for my nails and it feels very pampering to massage them with such good smelling goo. Girls for $4 bucks its a no brainer for the winter nails.

I have been biting my nails for ten years. I have only been using this and Sally Hansen cuticle pusher/trimmer for a few days and I already see a huge difference. This "cream" is more like a wax, but I love everything about it: the smell, the packaging, the price, and how it makes my nails and cuticles feel. My nails are already healthier,stronger and longer. I will always repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is a pain the a$s, it's true - but just the best nail product!
Not just for cuticles, it actually made my weak, bendy nails.....much less weak and bendy. Great stuff.

yummy yummy yummy, i am so tempted to eat this stuff! i use it every night before bed and when i tend my cuticles. it has a great soft waxy consistency and it really helps to keep your cuticles healthy. i have started hoarding this stuff. i dont ever want to run out. looove this.:)Penny

Popular Treatments