Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 9/28/2012 6:58:00 PM

It is the best drug store BB cream in my opinion. It provides sheer coverage, it gives you a natural clean look. I use it when I don't feel like wearing foundation, also when I go to the beach or any outdoor activities. BB cream, mascara, lip balm and out the door I go.

on 9/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

this was my first bb cream. its ok. not really seeing a difference after 7 days of use. i read everyone reviews about it being oily. but i dont find that it moisturizes enough for me at all. i didnt think i had dry skin. maybe i do! ill stick with my holy grail una biologicals to moisturize. wont be buying this bb again.

on 9/28/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff! :D Im usually a fan of Maybelline products and this one is no exception. I've tried the korean brands before like skin79, lioele and the face shop and this one is the best to me. It doesnt clog my pores and cause acne most likely due to the thin consistency and sheer coverage unlike original bb creams and it's also a better adjuster to the skin. Another thing was that the korean brands for some reason have a gray undertone to them so when first applied..well, you look like a geisha :/ They blend but you still look a little too...bright. This one though? No way! I got it in the shade medium which is a perfect match for me, it gives a healthy glow without making your face look a different shade from your body lol.

SO in conclusion, if you have sensitive acne prone skin this might be a better deal for you over most korean bb creams. Also if you want a subtle brightening effect and or have really light or dark skin then yeah, go with this! :]

on 9/27/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Such a disapointment , my first bb cream. I have normal skin and I have blemishes. It does cover up some blemishes but its to oily , and they only have certain shades im using medium and its light but it does blend well , it also was expensive for the small package it was in. I would probably never buy this again. I basically use it now just for my undereye its good to brighten up your eye and thats basically it.

on 9/27/2012 6:08:00 PM

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now. Normally I don't wear any type of foundation because I hate feeling too 'done-up' but I got a new job and felt the need to amp-up my beauty routine. This was absolutely perfect. I bought the light version and it has just enough coverage to blend my freckles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. I haven't broken out or anything and I have fair-freckled-sensitive skin. I use this instead of my normal moisturizer everyday and it works great... I'm actually less oily at the end of the day than before!

on 9/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

I was excited to try this as it would be my first BB cream. I have combination skin and this made my entire face an oil slick. I tried mixing it with my moisturizer, but that defeated the purpose as I can do that with my regular foundation. It felt like it was suffocating my skin and I didn't see any real benefits from this product.

on 9/26/2012 12:29:00 PM

I love this product. It's light on my skin but still has a bit of coverage. I'm pregnant and have the mask of pregnancy and it helps cover that up. I use the dream liquid mousse makeup over it and it blends perfect and stays on all day. Couldn't be happier with this stuff. I feel like I've had a makeover.

on 9/26/2012 8:52:00 AM

I have terrible skin (I think): it's oily, dry, got huge pores and is prone to those hard, deep cystic pimples that last for weeks, always near my chin. Terrible. But I hate using a lot of makeup! I think my skin will do better if I keep things natural, and anyway, I don't like looking like someone else. So for years, my (skin) beauty routine was: tinted moisturizer, under-eye cream, bronzer, and go. When this BB cream came out, I didn't think anything of it, but I'm an easy sell, so I decided to give it a try. This is the best beauty product I've bought in years, everyone. It's been about 10 days of use and I can see a difference in the tone of my skin, and it's definitely for the better. This stuff goes on smooth and is light enough to make your face feel refreshed, but still touched up. It's really not supposed to be used as a concealer, but I don't see the problem with it. A little spot corrector on a few trouble areas, and I'm good to go in the morning. I recommend this to everyone, seriously.

on 9/25/2012 11:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a sheer tinted moisturizer with SPF. It's not greasy and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

However, I feel that the "light" shade is too dark/orangey for my pale skin.

on 9/25/2012 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased Maybelline's BB cream because with the winter coming up I knew I needed a moisterizer that would still give a little coverage. Never trying a BB cream before, I was really impressed with this product. I have fair skin with a tan still from the summer so I went with light medium. It goes on really smoothly and covers just enough so you dont have to use a heavy foundation. It makes my face feel really soft. It lasts a full 8 hour work day which is great! I put a light shimmer bronzer over top and it looks great. Packaging not so great as mentioned in previous reviews it does come out easily if the lid is not on. But overall I really like it!