September 1, 2014 | 1962 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by JenniAdventure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have fair skin with slight redness around the cheeks and a few acne scars that are typically easy to cover. i also have dry spots. i applied the bb cream on a clean, moisturized face and it was almost as if i wasn't putting anything on. not that i was expecting a miracle, i was just expecting SOMETHING. the only plus to using it was that it made my skin feel soft. kinda. not a fan, would rather spend a little more money on a quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this product! I have it in the Light-Medium shade because I have a tan right now, but I am confident that this shade will also work when I become pale again. This product promises, " SPF 30, Helps blur the look of imperfections, creates a natural glow, skin looks visibly smoother, compliments skin-tone, hydrates all day, feels fresh, oil free." And for once I would agree with all of these claims. It hides the redness on my face and lightens the dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't look cakey and melts into the skin flawlessly. BUT beware! This product works better on non troubled skin types! So if you have really bad acne this is not the product for you. It does have good SPF and moisturizing properties but I recommend putting a really good moisturizer underneath (it just helps this product soak into your skin). As well, my face seems to get oily and lose it's flawless finish after 3-4 hours of wearing this. I think I could solve this problem by putting a powder over top to help with oil and staying power, but I haven't been able to nip out and get a powder yet. I'll give an update when I use it with a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lauralouisebell

I originally received this product as a free sample that was delivered after I signed up to receive them on the Maybelline facebook page. I have used 2 out of the 3 samples, as I am saving the last one for a time when my skin is looking a bit clearer and I don't need as much coverage.
As my skin is very fair, I often find it difficult to find a drugstore foundation/tinted moisturiser/BB cream that suits my skin tone, however the light shade of the BB cream suits my skin quite well. I found that it was good for covering up dark circles underneath my eyes and I think it is good for covering discolouration on places such as my nose and chin.
I would be hesitant to use this product in the winter because of the coverage, however I love it as a 'summer product' as it is very lightweight, it blends well and I love the finish it leaves on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by tasya091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was skeptical about this one due to the fact that it IS drugstore and claims to do an awful lot that DS products can never usually live up to. But I bought it because I needed a last minute SPF BB cream for vacation, and it was cheap. Needless to say I was thoroughly impressed! If you wear it with a good quality primer, this acts as a very high quality product. I put on my Lancome primer prior to this cream, and honestly it felt like I was wearing simply moisturizer. Made my skin look naturally even (even though I have red spots, especially on my cheeks and around acne scarring). After a few hours of wearing, actually, it looked even better than originally! My skin looked natural and not caked at all, and as long as any major imperfections (such as dark circles, which this does nothing for) are hidden with a good concealer, this is great long-term wear! Definitely not if you're going for an evening out, but for everyday work wear, this is perfect. Doesn't clog my pores or makes me feel like I'm wearing 5 layers of products (like I did with my Smashbox bb cream, unfortunately). Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by gabbott

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried an endless number of TMs and BB creams to use as an everyday product. I don't like full or med coverage for daytime. I would say this is a very light coverage TM. It gives the skin a nice, NATURAL glow. While it does hide lines and wrinkles, it does not play them up either, which is a huge issue with most foundations.
The take away a lippie for the packaging. It's wasteful. The least bit of pressure on the tube forces product to ooze out....more product than one would need. The price is right BUT it's not so right when you consider the waste due to the packaging, the size of the tube and that it feels like they could have fit more product in that tube. Maybelline needs to change the packaging.
In spite of the negatives due to the packaging, I will repurchase because it does what it's supposed to do. It enhances the look of my skin in a very natural way.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Sierraspen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros
• somewhat Evens out skin tone
• moisturizing
• squeeze tube is hygienic
Cons
• this is not a bb cream this is a tinted moisturizer!
• sheer coverage and I mean sheer!!
- I have lots of freckles and I like to even out my skin tone
But this doesn't do anything for my face
• tends to look Orange
• doesn't do anything really
• not much product
• expensive

I WILL NOT BE BUYING THIS again
DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY ON THIS

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by devilovesvampires

This was my first bb cream as i was originally using a tinted moisturiser. I didnt think this had much coverage but it did even out my skin tone and made my face glow. I also liked that it had spf. it eventually sunk into my skin and gave a natural finish
pros: glows, easy to apply (like a cream), evens out skin tone
cons: not much coverage, bottle leaks, bit greasy

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Ashjasgreen

I normally use Almay primer but decided to try this. It definitely doesn't go on as smooth as Almay. It also takes a lot to really see a difference. I do like the color and the packaging. The consistency could have been thicker. I expected this to go on more like a lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by gorgeousobsession

I loved this BB cream when I first purchased it. It was perfect for light where coverage during summer. I found it covered well and I often didn't even need to apply concealer. I don't know what happened, maybe it was just my skin changing but I began to feel greasy and oily. I also started breaking out (I've been blemish free for years). I'm going to give my skin a break and hopefully I can go back to using this BB cream in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by loulouJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this a lot! I wanted a light coverage, water based high- ish physical sunscreen. This fits the bill very nicely, and works well with my water based Vit C serum and eye cream . True, coverage is minimal, but I pair it with concealer and it looks great! I follow up with Colorscience SPF 50, and this gives me excellent protection for summer. I prob will discontinue the powder SPF after September. For the price, this makes a lovely SPF primer, but it is very unlike a traditional BB cream, so I can see how some people would dislike this.