Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 10/22/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was so excited to try this BB cream, but found it pretty underwhelming. I found it to be a very light and pretty average tinted moisturizer. The pros are that it's not at all heavy, and went on fresh and smooth. The cons were that it provided very minimal coverage and the color variety was not as good as other Maybelline products.

on 10/21/2012 5:48:00 AM

was looking for semi sheer coverage and this is pretty good. if you have pale skin and light freckles this is good for not covering them up.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

So here I am checking out this product. It blends to my skin without too much pink or too much yellow. "Just right" Said Goldilocks. I'm sold. So i get it home, wore it while out on a summer evening. So far so good. Put it on the following morning... hmmm not nearly as nice, but not bad. Try gain the next morning...still not sure why i'm not loving it as much. Try again another evening... not getting better.

Then finally it happened... an angry and sore red pimple on my cheek?! The driest part of my face had this huge and deep whitehead. *cue dramatic music* NOOOOOOOOOoooo.... So I skipped it, the next day the oily part of my face began to dot with smaller but equally enraged pimples. Never again.

on 10/18/2012 2:16:00 PM

This stuff is really amazing. I have a habit of sleeping through my alarm clock, to the point where I only have ten minutes to shower, do makeup and hair, and get out the door. So I picked this up at Walmart because it can replace foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen... I LOVE IT. It provides light coverage, and is super moisturizing!

UPDATE 1/20/13: After owning it for a few months, the product leftin the bottle suddenly turned dark orange! Will NOT be repurchasing.

on 10/17/2012 2:13:00 PM

At first all i tried to do was convince my self how good this product was ,no idea why i used to blend it into my skin rubbing it in but after i was done it had made no difference to my face whatsoever i was pretty disappointed ,then i decided to dot it all over my face and stipple it just dabbing my brush and wow it looked amazing i bought medium and to my pale cheeks it gave an awesome glow ,would defffffo buy again luvvv it abit small in size tho for 7.99

on 10/16/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I hated this from the first try. I tried several ways of using it and it just didint work for me. Its too sheer and i know its not a full coverage product but the garnier is way better.

on 10/15/2012 2:19:00 PM

I honestly don't see much difference to my skin when I use this. As a moisturizer it's not great, it slightly stings my face and is not very moisturizing. As far as coverage goes, Maybelline claims this evens skin tones and blurs imperfections. I don't have rosacea or problem skin, my skin is blemish free and smooth right now with the exception of some slight redness around my nose and cheeks and this did little to blend or cover it. It did brighten my face a bit which was nice and I'm glad this has an SPF but I feel that this is really just a glorified Tinted Moisturizer without even much of a tint to it. I'll be sticking with MAC's Tinted Moisturizer, thank you!

on 10/15/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The finish is a soft matte that's very flattering to skin and so far it hasn't made me break out. It's fairly easy to apply and the coverage is just enough to cover my acne scars. However (even when set with powder) it doesn't last for more than 4 hours. I won't be buying it again. Instead im going to try a "real" BB cream :)

on 10/14/2012 1:06:00 AM

I love this product! I don't have very bad skin that needs a lot of covering up, but i do like a nice light foundation. This is great because many of the "light coverage" foundations or liquid moisturizers cover too much and make my face look cakey or don't cover enough and are basically a lotion. This is perfect for my skin, definitely buying again!

on 10/13/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was so looking forward to this product! I bought it with high hopes as I already had many BB creams, some of which are from Asia so they're the real thing. This was worse than a tinted moisturizer in my opinion! I don't have oily skin but if you don't set this with a powder and touch up periodically you will look like a grease ball. Maybe this will work better in the winter when there's no sun but I have no clue. I purchased this in the color dark which I think would work but I have golden yellow undertones and that color had SUPER red undertones, so it definitely won't work for you unless you have those under tones. I still love Maybelline though, just not this product!