Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 10/26/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMGoodness. I had such high expectations for this cream. I felt like at last there is a light moisterizer with light coverage as I dont really like heavy foundations. I wanted a nice natural dewy even sheer coverage for my skin. and better yet if it does all the other things it claimed to do. Well this was such a disappointment. My face broke out in fine pimples as well as blackheads. At first i though it was maybe my hormones so i decided to take a break from anything thats make up. once i stopped using it, my skin cleared up. when i started using it again. my face broke out that same day.
I also recommended this product to my girlfriend and she experienced the same thing! so we ditched it...another disspointment. Although I love maybelline's products, this one was not a hit at all...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know where to start with this product. I just flat out don't like it. It doesn't live up to its claims as an "8 in 1 skin perfector" and I saw no real skin care benefits after using it for over a month. It's a tinted moisturizer with a fancy name. As a tinted moisturizer I would have probably given it at least a 3 but as a BB cream, I was very disappointed. The price was pretty reasonable at $8.99 and it did make my skin look a little more even after application and protects my face from the sun but any tinted moisturizer can do that. Overall, a thumbs down on this product and a huge let down. I would definitely not repurchase this.

on 10/25/2012 10:51:00 PM

I tried this today. I didn't find it to be blendable. I feel like it was sinking into my flaws, not airbrushing them out. Try Almay Smart Shade instead. Light, better consistency and blendability.....nice and light. I will try it again, maybe with moisturizer underneath. If I change my mind, I will update this post :)

on 10/25/2012 12:09:00 AM

I tried this over the summer. I has to use a moisturizer underneath, but it made a nice, light sunscreen for the extra hot summer we had. The color & coverage worked for me.

on 10/24/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product because I ran out of my Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline products so I figured their BB cream would be as good as their other products. I was SO wrong. This product has done absolutely nothing for my skin. It was oily, and had little to no coverage. I found I had to use more concealer to cover all my skin imperfections because the BB cream didn't cover anything. I will not be purchasing this product again, I'll just go back to my foundation.

on 10/24/2012 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

edit: I removed a lippie because it doesn´t last long, anda doesn´t seem to help my skin at all.
the problem with this product is color. the light shade is too dark, I think it´s not a perfect match for anyone under NC25 (or N3). I´m NC20 and I find it a little dark and as others have said peachy. On the good side I love the texture, as is not so thick as other bb creams I Know, and the high spf.

on 10/23/2012 4:26:00 PM

I hate wearing foundation and wanted to find something less heavy and something more natural looking. I have sensitive skin so a lot of foundations make me break out. I saw this bb cream in Walmart and decided to try it. I wore it the next day and I like the coverage, not too much but enough to cover any redness or small blemishes. By the middle of the day my skin was pretty oily. It didn't last all day either but to be honest I wasn't really expecting it to seeing as its not a full coverage foundation, more of a tinted moisturizer type thing. The next day I woke up and I had 3 new pimples. Ugh. I used it again probably 3 other times and every time it broke me out. I won't be using it again.

on 10/23/2012 3:19:00 PM

I don't usually buy Maybelline products with the exception of their excellent mascaras as their foundations have broken me out in the past. I found their BB cream to be surprisingly good. I was sort of expecting a repackaged tinted moisturiser but it performs better than your average tinted moisturiser in that it covers quite well without looking unnatural. I tend to use it on days when I don't feel like wearing foundation or any other makeup as it makes my skintone more even. It doesn't help much with oil control but then again I wasn't expecting it to.

I thought it was a tad expensive for a small-ish tube but I would buy this again if there was a sale!

on 10/23/2012 3:02:00 PM

I found it to be runny. I mix it with primer and it goes on better. I found that I prefer the Loreal Youth Code BB Cream better.

on 10/22/2012 11:00:00 PM

I didn't expect anything more than a tinted moisturizer when i bought this. With that being really my only expectation (and minimal coverage) it has been pretty amazing so far. I bought it to replace my foundation because for the most part my skin has cleared up so i didn't need as much coverage. So far it hasn't broken me out like most products. Hopefully it keeps up the good work!:)